Friends with Janice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
673 Followers

"This is great. Make it three minutes, girls," Jake intoned.

Our kiss continued and got more insistent. I finally broke the kiss and was breathing heavily. "Wow! That was my first lesbo kiss, and it was super," I gasped.

"Wow! I agree," exclaimed Jake. He continued, kinda as self-appointed master of ceremonies, "This is making us hot... watching girls making out is hot, so let's step it up a notch. Robert, take Janice's jersey off, and Dan, remove Denise's top. This will be husband undressing wife -- except the wrong wife! Then you girls give us another tongue fucking kiss for a minute... and make it wet.... then break the kiss and rub your nipples against each other for another minute.... kinda like nipples playing king of the hill against the other's nipples..., then another kiss, then another minute of battling nipples. Keep that up until we tell you to stop."

Robert pulled my jersey over my head, sneaking a little tit squeeze in the process. Dan removed Denise's top; he wasn't able to cop a feel but sure looked at her globes with deep admiration. Denise and I were standing bare-titted facing each other. Her tits did look fantastic. I wondered, and hoped, that she liked my tits as well. This time Denise came up to me and put a sloppy full-mouthed kiss on my lips. We held each other tight with our tits pushing each other and our pelvis' again gyrating. Her tongue reached the depths of my throat and massaged the entire insides of my mouth. I was a little surprised but had to admit I was getting hot. Little did I realize it was to get hotter. Denise broke the kiss, backed up an inch and grabbed hold of my tits. She used her hold on my tits to move them back and forth and rub my nipples against hers. I didn't want to lose the battle by default so I clamped on her massive tits and returned the action. Every now and then I would momentarily release one tit and thump her nipple. Once I pinched and twisted her nipple hard. That proved to be a mistake as my ¾-inch nipples were much more accessible to Denise. She grabbed one and pinched and pulled the hell out of it. I screeched as a pain shot through me, though it went straight to my clitoris. The men cheered loudly and our nipple rubbing contest turned into a who could hurt the other more by squeezing their nipples with as much force as our hands could, and pulling their nipples as far from the body as possible. We took turns mauling the other's nipples, each trying to make the next more painful than the previous tug. The men were delirious and paid no attention to the minute timing -- letting this tractor-level tit-pulling contest go on for two minutes.

Jake interrupted the action by announcing that that was enough. "Now each of you kiss the other's nipples and make them better; then kiss and make up." I bent over and massaged Denise's nipples with my lips and tongue. She moaned and breathed heavily which made me proud that I was doing a good job. Then she took my nipples in her mouth.

Glen chuckled, "I bet she can deep throat those gigantic things sticking out of Janice's tits." Actually she almost did, sticking two inches of my tit in her mouth put my nipple almost at the back of it. She could tease my nipple with the back of her tongue.... and she did, for the longest time. Finally we gave each other a lover's kiss. I was getting to like this lesbo-like action.

"Very good, girls," Jake complimented. "We all need a break after that so everyone grab a drink and relax."

I asked, "Can I put my jersey on?"

Robert jumped in, "No, you won't be needing your jersey.... It'll only get in the way." I grabbed my drink and sat on Dan's lap. Denise sat on her Robert's lap and we all sat around mellowing.

After about 15 minutes Jake suggested we have a little exhibition for everyone's entertainment. "Denise, you come and take Dan's pants off.... Completely off. Then Dan you slide Denise's pants down her legs and pitch them aside." My husband removed his shoes and socks and Denise unbuckled his belt, undid his zipper, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled his pants off. She then removed his under shorts, giving a little "wow" as his already fully hard cock sprung free. They both stood in the center of the room, she bare-ass naked and he naked from the waist down. Jake continued, "For our enjoyment -- and possibly education -- these two are going to demonstrate the proper way to fuck.... if neither Janice nor Robert object."

"No objection here," I said.

"Right on. Fuck her good, good buddy," said Robert.

"Denise, on your hands and knees on the carpet right there in the middle of the room," Jake ordered.

Then Dan interrupted, "Hold on a minute. We need to get them prepared." Dan directed us to sit on the sofa but slouch down so we were near horizontal. He told us we were to slowly finger fuck each other with two fingers and had Denise turn on her side facing me so that we both would have easy access to the other's pussy. Denise put two fingers in my pussy and I put two in hers, and we started to massage them. I closed my eyes and soon got lost in my reverie, absorbed in the sensation of her two fingers rubbing the inner walls of my pussy and riveted on how her pussy felt encasing my moving fingers. After just a few seconds Denise's lips touched mine, forced my mouth open, rotated our lips and pressed her tongue in my open mouth. We did not break our kiss and were sharing enormous ecstasy -- lips massaging lips, mouth fucking with tongues and finger fucking each other's pussy while our bodies rippled against each other.

"Wow! That is hot. I hope Robert's getting video of this," Glen exclaimed.

We must have kept this up for three minutes when Dan repeated, "Now you can get on your hands and knees on the floor, Denise. Janice honey, you need to help your horny husband fuck your good friend. Spread some of her sweet cunt juice on my cock. Then grab it and aim it at her pussy, and guide it all the way in to get me started." I did as I was told, giving his cock a short kiss -- a peck on the pecker so to speak -- and loving squeezes as I directed it into Denise's snatch. Then Dan started a slow full-stroke fuck pulling on her waist for support. After about a minute he took one hand away from her ass and waist, grabbed a fistful of hair, and pulled her head back hard so that it was difficult to breathe, but she damn well knew she was being fucked.

Dan got into a steady rhythm pumping Denise's pussy with slow full strokes. Robert offered some help, "Pound her hard on the down stroke. That will let us hear her grunt and also make her tits flip-flop." He added, "It's really a sight to see my wife's king-sized tits flapping like water balloons in a windstorm as a cock is pounding her pussy. Any of you guys who want a closer look, get up next to 'em. And when they're flung toward her face, give 'em a slap back.... she likes her tits whacked while she is being fucked, don't you, sweet cunt?" Dan kept up a slow but forceful pace while William, taking Robert's offer, was bitch slapping her tits every stroke -- making her moan with each hit.

"Uuh... Umm... Uuh...Umm... Uuh...Umm," went Denise in time with Dan's cock strokes hitting bottom and William's tit slaps.

Jake went on, "Now, Denise, as Dan is holding your head back by your hair, you take a finger and rub your clit while you're taking Dan's cock."

This was an entertaining sight: My husband stretching Denise's head far back by pulling her hair, his cock making full-length hard fuck strokes in her cunt, Denise working on her own satisfaction by masturbating her clitoris, William, with now no interference from her arms, using her tits as a punching bag, and Denise making all kinds of grunts, moans, Aaaahs, and squeals. Robert was getting his ravaged wife all on video. He got especially good shots of his glassy-eyed wife grimacing in pain while moaning and aaaaaahhing in sheer bliss. Dan showed great control and kept up his slow but steady pace for over five minutes when Denise let out a long guttural Aaaaaaaahhh and bucked her body as a wave of orgasm racked it. Dan didn't let up for a second, deeply fucking her pussy right through her orgasm and immediately starting her on her second. Nine minutes into this demonstration fuck Jake told Dan to pick up the pace and go for his release using his cock as a jack hammer. He now fucked her long, deep, fast, and hard. This got a cacophony of sounds from Denise: "Uuh... Uuh... Uuh... Aaah... Ooh... Hmmm... Shit... Fuck... Fuck... Uuh...Uuh... Jesus...Fuck... Oooww... Fuck it..." Another two minutes and Dan announced that he was going to fill her cunt with cum. He bellowed as he came and Denise simultaneously went "AAAAaaaahhhhh...Oooohh, s_h_i_t, s_h_i_t , shit" and exploded with her second cumming.

"That was super," Jake exclaimed. "That's how it is done, people. Wow! Robert, if you got that all on video, it could be worth a fortune."

Dan and Denise staggered back to their chairs, getting welcoming kisses from me and Robert, and downing a slug of booze. Jake announced, "Now we'll see how you all learned.... at least two of you. Janice, get Robert down to his bare cock and balls, and Robert, get those hot pants off of Janice's ass. Dan, you run the recorder. We'll want a good record of your slutty hot-to-trot wife."

Soon Robert and I were in position center stage. I bathed Robert's cock in my saliva, Robert had lubed it up with my cunt juice, and then Robert's cock snuck into my pussy, his nine inches going deep in my 5-foot frame. Robert fucked me long and hard and added dirty talk to his suite of skills: "You are one great fuck.... your cunt is so tight and soft.... Do you exercise your cunt to make it so good?... I'm going to fuck your cunt right under your husband's nose.... do you like getting fucked in front of your husband?... do you like getting fucked as everybody watches?... I bet so long as you got a cock up your cunt you'd fuck in the middle of main street... you'd do anything to get fucked.... doesn't that make you a slut...? a filthy slut...? Are you a slut...? Are you Dan's slut wife....?" I answered everything with an affirmative Mmmmmmhuh. After about six minutes Robert shot his wad in my pussy. The extraordinary thing to the others about this fuck is that I came three times -- once every two minutes. Robert demonstrated how a good slut cleans off a dick with her mouth after being fucked by it. Dan got a great video shot of me looking adoringly into Robert's eye's as I slurped on his cock. I might get to be a movie star yet, I thought.

Jake kept me on stage and told Glen to fuck my brains out. He pounded my snatch for five minutes and filled my pussy with cum load #2. Impressively -- especially to Denise, I had two more orgasms. Then Jake told Denise to get her ass back on stage and told William to, "see if you can fit that monster cock of yours in her pussy and pound the hell out of it." All the guys and I had seen William's near 11-inch cock before but still marveled at it. Denise, with her wide eyes, gaping mouth, and mumblings of 'Jesus Christ,' evidently had not seen it before. "See how much of this you can fit in your mouth to get it lathered up," William growled. Denise opened wide and got about a quarter of his cock in; she slicked it up as best she could. Fortunately her view of his cock made her pussy juices gush. He was able to scoop a lot of her juice to lube his cock with, and proceeded to aim it at her love hole.

Jake interrupted, "Robert, be sure to get her screams on video." We all snickered but Denise stayed frozen from a combination of anticipation and stark fear.

William began forcing his 2-3/4 inches-wide manhood past Denise's pussy lips. He would push it in a half-inch, back out, and push it in another half-inch. As the head made it in Denise started babbling, "Jesus, this will break me in two.... don't hurt me.... take it slow.... shit.... Mary, mother of God.... fuck...."

All of us, including Robert, cheered the other way, "Ram it in, William.... fuck her pussy.... don't listen to her -- jam it in hard.... make her feel it.... make her scream.... make it come out her mouth from the inside...."

William followed our advice and speared her with his cock full force. Denise actually did scream and blubber and pounded her fists on the floor. William, taking charge, much to our delight, yanked her head back by her hair and sneered, "Tell me you want me to fuck you.... beg me to fuck your cunt."

"Oh! Jesus!" came her reply.

William pulled her hair so hard we thought it might pull out of her scalp. "Beg," he ordered.

Now her reply was, "Please, William, please fuck me. Please fuck my cunt."

William went on with a smirk, "Now beg your husband to ask me to fuck your dirty cunt."

Denise looked at Robert as he was recording the whole scene, "Robert, please Robert, I beg you... get William to fuck my dirty cunt." Robert asked and William fucked her unmercifully with lots of control for ten full minutes. Denise spent most of the ten minutes blubbering, babbling, moaning, screeching, and even screaming. Then the last two minutes she was Aaaaaaahing, pleading to God, and started mumbling, "I've never felt anything like this.... Oh! God...! Fuck me.... Shit..... Fuck me hard...." At the ten-minute mark they both detonated. It sounded like two wolves baying at the moon. There was so much cum and cunt juices dripping out that it was forming a puddle on the floor.

Jake announced, "Everyone has fucked at least once. Break time." We all returned to our seats, congratulated both William and Denise on a great show, and grabbed more drink and munchies.

After about 15 minutes Jake returned from the kitchen and said, "Ya know men, we still have some recuperation to do, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun. And we have two of the best cock-loving sluts to entertain us. Girls, lie down close together in the center of the room where we can all see while we do man talk." He gave me a zucchini squash and Denise an empty beer bottle and told us to lazily fuck ourselves for their enjoyment as they passed the time. I had to lubricate the fatter squash before I could press it into my pussy; Denise had no problem with the narrow necked bottle (though I wondered how she would do with the fat end after her reaming from William.) We both pointed our pussies toward the men so they would have a good view of our charms and slowly pumped them with our custom dildos. We would occasionally look over to see how the other was doing. I was getting six inches of squash in and Denise was getting more than half of the bottle -- to where the bottle was at its maximum size.

I thought that was impressive and leaned over, gave her a heavy kiss, and complimented her, "Good bottle fuck!"

After 15 minutes of fucking ourselves the doorbell rang. "I'll bet that's Danielle," her steady Glen said.

"Janice, answer the door..... totally naked," commanded my Dan.

"But what if it is a deliveryman or something?" I protested.

"Not much of a chance on Sunday, but if it is, invite him in so I can watch him fuck you," Dan retorted.

I opened the door and saw a striking blonde with baby blue eyes, though her eyes were glued to the headlights of my tits, not looking at mine. "You must be Danielle. Come on in." We walked into the family room together.

Glen spoke up, "Hi, hon. You're late and way behind, but I'm so happy you could make it. Make yourself at home. Relax. Take your clothes off." She laughed at what she thought was a joke. Glen went on, "No. Really. I'll get you a strong vodka starter and when I return with it you should not have a stitch of clothes on. Girls, give her a helping hand." Danielle unbuttoned her shirt as I undid her skirt and Denise removed her panties. When her drink arrived she still had a bra to take off but that went quickly. "For being late you have to chug the whole glass of vodka," Glen continued. She downed the four ounces of vodka in four swallows, ending in a coughing fit.

Jake then resumed his duties, "We need to warm you up before you can play. Janice, Denise, you warm her up. Janice you give her a big heavy kiss. Denise, you get behind her, press your body into her backside, and twiddle with both tits. After she acts like she might be warming, then either one or both of you put fingers on her clit to get her hotter, and in her pussy to measure her juices and see how hot she really is."

That turned out to be a hot sight. Three naked females standing in a tight bunch and writhing their bodies against one another. My kiss was a top-notch tongue fuck and did as much to get Danielle moaning as anything. Eventually I slipped a finger in Danielle's pussy and it came out shiny and juicy. "She's ready," I said.

Dan took over. "She still has to catch up. You girls came a number of times and poor Danielle none. Denise, you hold her steady by latching on to and pinching and squeezing her tits, and keeping her mouth busy with kisses. Janice, you get down on your knees. I want to see if you can suck clit and cunt as well as you suck cock. Eat her pussy for at least 15 minutes so we all can enjoy the show. See if you can get her to cum -- maybe more than once." Danielle looked over at Glen and got an enthusiastic go-ahead. It turns out any ministrations on her body gets Danielle's full attention. She moaned and meowed continuously, and ground her pussy into my mouth. What excited me was that while most engorged clits, including mine, are 1/8-inch, ¼-inch at best, Danielle's was at least a half-inch. I could suck it just like a cock. I kept it encased by my lips by pulling on her ass cheeks with both hands. It drove Danielle up a wall!

My pussy eating was gung ho, and Danielle would utter, "Oh, God! Yes!" and moan loudly. Denise was also doing a great job on her upper half. She pinched nipples and kneaded tits with both hands. Occasionally she would twist her head and give her a big open-mouthed kiss. Sometimes she would kiss without their lips touching and just lick her lips and tongue fuck her from a distance. After a few minutes Dan told me, "Use your mouth and tongue on her clit and finger fuck her cunt with three fingers." I did as he said. Then he grabbed my other hand, removed it from her ass cheek and ran one of my fingers up and down the crack of her ass, ending on her rosebud of an asshole. "Work one or two of your fingers in that. Then we'll have all of the bitch's body parts that are worth anything getting worked over at the same time." He sneered at Danielle, "I'm right aren't I, bitch? The only stuff you got that's worth anything are your tits, cunt, and ass -- maybe your mouth if it's stuffed with a cock." All Danielle could muster was, "Mmmmmm," through Denise's tongue and closed mouth.

Not long after I began finger fucking her asshole her body racked and shuddered with a super orgasm. "You're a good muff diver," Dan said to me, "Be sure to get all of her cum juice in your mouth and stomach." And to Danielle he said, "She's quite the cunt licker, isn't she?" Danielle responded with another Mmmmmm. Dan said to me and Denise, "You girls have another five minutes or so to go. See if you can get a double header out of the bitch." It took another four minutes for Danielle to shriek, her body to shake from head to toe, and for her second orgasm to pour more cum juice into my mouth. Being a fast learner I swallowed almost all of it and thought, this tastes pretty good... this lesbo stuff ain't half-bad. We still had a minute to go so we administered slower action on her tits, mouth, pussy, clit, and ass as Danielle came down from the heavens.

"She's ready for fucking," Jake announced. "Glen who would you like to fuck your girlfriend first?"

Glen answered, "Dan. I'd like Dan to fuck her first. Maybe he would then let me fuck Janice a lot more... or loan her to me to eat my girl's pussy." At Jake's direction, Danielle got on her hands and knees. Dan wiped his dick across her lips, smeared cunt juice on its head, shoved his cock into her up to the hilt and fucked her in earnest.

spider007
spider007
673 Followers