Friends with Janice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
681 Followers

At the twenty-minute mark William and Robert came within a minute of each other. I couldn't tell if Danielle came again or not -- the vibrating from her pounding could be confused with an orgasm, and, unlike earlier, I didn't have a finger on the button, so to speak. The bellowing, braying and moaning of the two studs were sounds for the ages. They slowly pulled out and Danielle totally collapsed on the floor, gasping for breath, unable to move, and, unable to speak other than moaning, gurgling sounds, and a few mumbled, "Son of a bitch... Oh! My!... fuck... fuck..."

"Now that's what I call a super slut-fuck gangbang! Glen, you must be proud!" Dan exclaimed. Then to Danielle said, "Way to fuck! Wow! You took it all! This might make you a porn star!" I was envious again.

Glen whispered to her, "The others are good but you're such a great slut you make them look like skanks. You get me so hot watching you -- such a hot fucking slut."

Everyone gradually cooled off, had a drink for the road, got dressed -- except for Denise who Robert said had to ride home in the car naked -- thanked me and Dan for one of the all-time great parties, and called it a night.

After everyone had left and the place was halfway cleaned up, Dan and I went to bed. He tongued my pussy for the longest time. Then he inserted his cock into it and started what would be a 20-minute slow and deliberate fuck. We talked as we fucked. He described how men putting their cocks in all of my holes really turned him on and how proud he was of his new slut bride. I explained how glad I was to make him happy, and as long as he wanted I would take all the cock he found for me -- friends or strangers. I also admitted that I got hot, too, thinking of all those cocks ravishing me. Further I cooed, "If you want me to return the favor and find you some hotties to fuck, I'll figure out how and supply you with fresh nookie. And if you want, when you're done fuckin' 'em, I'll eat their pussy and suck your and their cum juice out of it and suck your cock clean. But you have to do something for me. You have to fuck me and let me suck your cock as much as you can, and teach me the skills of taking it in my ass."

I came twice during our fuck. After he came I sucked his cock clean as he tried to suck more of his and the guys' cum from my pussy. Then we went to sleep, thinking and dreaming of the newfound heights of pleasure and the higher plateau our marriage was now on.

spider007
spider007
681 Followers