Friendsgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cooed under his touch, whimpering as she pushed her face into the cold snow that had accumulated on the fallen tree. She bit her lip and felt her eyes begin to roll backwards as Doug's tongue finally found her clit.

He swirled around it, flicking it with the tip of his tongue, his beard scratching her soft, smooth lips. Doug reached around her small waist, pulling at the belt of her jacket, moving her up and onto his tongue as if it were a dick he was going to fuck her with. She was soaking wet, slick under his touch, so every movement was tantalizing.

She was too wet to cause the kind of friction she needed to get off, but Doug was using the right amount of pressure, using his fingers to pull at her flesh, and dig into her, make her push her hips up and back, agreeing, begging for more.

Doug's mouth moved off her pussy and back to her ass. He bit into her skin, flushed from the cold and where his hands had slapped her. Sarah groaned, "Yes." And he bit harder.

He curled his fingers into her, first one, then two. Her cunt was so tight, he had a hard time slipping them in there, but she was soaked, so that helped. Her juices ran into his hand as he curled himself around her g-spot, easily finding the hard egg under the ridged skin. She moaned her pleasure, widened her stance so Doug could finger fuck her more deeply. He happily obliged.

Doug pulled away, sank his ass back down to his heels so he was sitting. "Come here," he said, and she turned around. Looked at him, and reached down, ripped a hole in her stockings where the crotch was. Sarah went to go sit on his lap, excited to finally feel his length of his shaft in her warm and welcoming cunt, but Doug didn't want that.

She had made him cum in her mouth. Now she was going to return the favor. As she stepped forward to sit down, Doug pulled her hips into him, she was straddling his mouth.

"Oh!" Sarah said, shocked as she watched him bury his face in her pussy, and then, "Ohhh," again, this time a purr of contentment as his tongue worked her clit in a way he couldn't from behind. She was grinding into his face, panting.

"Fuck, me, Dougie." She said, the use of his nick name exciting him. She swirled her hips in figure eights, and threw her head back. From this angle, Doug could see Sarah's hand at her own neck, fingers biting into the exposed white skin.

It made his dick twitch to see. Her breath was quickening, and Doug saw her fingers squeeze as her panting became more shallow under the pressure of her hand. She was about to cum.

Doug pushed the bridge of his nose into Sarah's clit as his tongue sank into her. She was soaking his beard and he got excited knowing that he'd smell like her long after this wooded adventure was over.

Doug's fingers bit into Sarah's hips forcing them to sit still on his lips as he sucked and fucked her sweet cunt with his mouth. Sarah's back arched and she started to beg him for release.

"Please, Doug, please. You're gonna make me cum." She reached down and grabbed onto his head, pulling it into her as she moved her hips down and clenched her thighs against his ears.

"Fuck. Fuck me. Don't stop, please. Please, don't stop." She was pulling his hair, twisting the brown waves around her the fingers of her left hand while her right stayed at the base of her neck.

"Right there, fuck. Fuck, you're doing it." she said as his tongue pulled in and out of her cunt, strong and hard, twisting and pulling her juices out of her.

"You're doing it! I'm cumming!" Sarah's head snapped back as her hips made one final, hard push into his face.

"Fuck," Sarah said, spent, sliding down Doug's body into his lap. "Fuck me."

She was breathing hard, her face flushed.

"I'm pretty sure I just did." Doug said, smiling, reaching up to tuck her curls back behind her ears.

She kissed him again, long and hard. "That was incredible. Fuck, I haven't cum that hard...ever." She said, smiling.

"You didn't do so bad yourself, there, Cali girl. You took to the snow quite well."

"Thanks," Sarah beamed, "I had a pretty good tour guide. When do we get to go again?"

Doug laughed. "Are you sure you're ready for round two?"

Sarah looked towards the house.

"Well, maybe after another slice of pie?"

Doug kissed Sarah, biting her lip as he pulled away.

"I already told you. You're my treat."

Sarah stood up, extended a hand to Doug to help him get to his feet.

"You did. But..." she said, smiling, "You also bragged about your sweet tooth. So I'm fairly certain this was just the first course."

Doug felt his dick twitch in response, and had to agree she was correct about that.