Friendship Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,844 Followers

A minute later I heard her voice behind me: "Swear you're not going to tell anybody about what I'm about to do!"

I frowned, surprised: "What? Why?"

She laughed and said: "Just swear it, block-head!"

I smiled and swore ultimate secrecy. Second later I saw her walking up the little path. My mouth fell open: she had removed her top and was now offering me her bared breasts in the sunlight. I was simply flabbergasted. Even more beautiful than I could have guessed, they held up to gravity like ripe faeries yet danced a mellow ballad, unctuous and heavy like sun-warmed honey. How can breasts be so round and heavy, yet defy all the laws of physics?

As she stepped in the lagoon, I said: "You're crazy Erica! And you're going to make me lose my mind!"

Her reply was simple: "I sure hope so..." With a naughty smile, she deliberately dropped a gob of yogurt right between her breasts. "Ooops! Care to help me with that?" As she walked towards me I froze, unbelieving. After putting her own bowl on a rock, she kneeled over my thighs and slowly closed in. Placing the yogurt right in front of my face she repeated her question: "Care to help me with that?" Even a block-head could understand that. My pulse was breaking its every records, I was feeling hot but was shivering, I'm not sure I was breathing at all, but I knew what I had to do.

When my lips closed in around the yogurt I felt her hand briefly touching the back of my head with a simple message; stay there. Then, still unbelieving, I felt her breasts close in around my face. Guiding them with her hands, Erica was rubbing her breasts on my face. A few times I felt her hard nipples very close to my mouth, but I didn't want to push my luck by turning. "Here you go, my favorite pervert!" She said from above, before starting to pull away. To stunned to react, I merely looked at her as she let herself fall backwards into the little pool. "I told you," she said, grinning like a cat with cream on its whiskers, "that I'd find a way to thank you!"

After trying and failing to form a coherent response to all this, I simply threw my hands up, gave up and started laughing with her. Suddenly it came to me, and I threw the last remaining bit of caution I had to the wind: "Thank you Erica. If I wasn't sporting the biggest hard-on ever I would stand up and bow to you and your beauty." Which only made us both laugh even harder. There was a short awkward moment when we finally stopped, but somehow a normal conversation started despite my erection and her clearly visible breasts.

About half an hour later, even though the water was decently warm, we were both getting cold. Without even bothering to put her top back on, Erica got out of the pool and lay down on the grass, on her back. She then closed her eyes and smiled: "Come lay down with me... And to answer the question your mind is asking, yes. Yes you can look." She had the decency to laugh at her own cheekiness. Taking my sweet time to get out and sit down, I did look, and she was gorgeous. They were gorgeous. Impossible to believe, even as she was lying on her back. Not silicon, frozen-in-place firmness, but trying their best. Shaking my head, I closed my eyes and fought the erection that was coming back.

Soon, way too soon, clouds came in and the forecast showers began. I helped Erica with her bikini top, and we went back inside. I was afraid (just as she was, I learned later) that this growing storm would signify the end of this little bubble of pleasure we'd been living in. It might have, altering the rest of our lives, except for the game I found in one of the closets.

We made and ate a very good pasta dish prior to the electricity giving out: the fury of this summer thunderstorm was magnificent. Nevertheless, neither Erica or I were the tiniest bit interested in the storm. After lighting a few candles, I looked around in the gaming closet. Deep under the pile of regularly used games I found one of those strange, sex games. I had always wondered who could play these types of games: I just couldn't see myself playing one with friends or families... Anyway. Thirty seconds later I saw the box again and a crazy impulse made me pull it out. Before I could think about it and realize what I was about to do, I walked back to the living room and showed it to Erica.

She laughed out and for the first time in a very long while, I saw that she was the one suddenly shy and uncomfortable. "Oh no! Put it back!" she urged me, trying her best to grab it from my hand.

"Why not?" I said, teasing her.

"Noooooo! I'm really bad at this game! ...oh, why not indeed." She then stopped trying to grab the box and sat back down on the couch. Speechless. I was, again, frozen in place. A fraction of a second before I managed to move she turned around and realized the misunderstanding. "What? You were not serious?"

I tried my best to fake my way out with a: "Of course I was!!", but she could read me like a book this week-end.

"Do you want to?" she asked again, "play this game with me?" I only managed a smile. 


As I was preparing the game on the living room table, Erica got up and brought back five or six candles. It was pitch dark outside and those candles, when we turned out the flashlight, created an instantly intimate atmosphere. As I finished, Erica looked at me for a long time, a smile on her face. "You're crazy, you know that?"

I replied, simply: "You're just figuring that now?" We laughed and then sat down to begin.

I had never heard of this game but it turned out to be a strange version of truth or dare with some added rules and a board. The board is filled with squares that forces you to start a question with specific words like: "What is", "How", "Where", "Who" and so on. Players alternate and can ask questions. If you want to, you can skip your turn by following your own answer by asking the same to the other player: a sort of "What about you?". A question cannot be asked more than once, unless by skipping a turn. If you decide not to answer a question, you get a dare. If you refuse the dare, you remove a piece of clothing. Simple enough, but interesting enough to make my pulse go up a bit already.

"Let me count real quick..." said Erica. "Ok, I have four pieces of clothing and you have three. That's about right."

"What? How's that right?"

"Well, you chose the game! Also, I'm the one that goes first."

And so she rolled her dice and the game that was going to end up changing our relationship, and our lives, began.

"Hmm, a 'What is question'... How shall we start this crazy game? I got it. -What's the most unusual place you've ever wanted to have sex?"

"Wow. Straight to the point, are you?"

"Ha ha! Why not, as you said earlier!" she replied, waiting for my answer.

"Ok then. Most unusual place? On the desk of my senior year math teacher."

"With the math teacher?" She asked immediately.

"Well, I suppose that's another question! My turn now! A 'How' question. How many times a week do you have sex?"

"It varies a lot, I'd say anywhere between two and ten."

"Ten? Wow!" I was already reassessing my view of Erica's sex life after a single question. This game was going to be more than just fun!

"Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?"

This one was easy to answer: "Nope. My turn! Have you ever gone a whole day without wearing an underwear?"

"Have I ever!!" she replied quickly. "Outside of my periods I rarely wear panties. As for bras, well that's a lot rarer, as you can probably guess."

My mind was already trying to do too many things at once: coming to terms with the fact that I was playing a sex game with Erica, trying to come up with questions, gaging which to answer or not, realizing that she was only five refused 'dares' away from being completely naked... Now I was trying to understand that beneath all those short skirts, she usually wore nothing at all? Too much. Still, I now had to find a question

that begins with 'Do'.

"Do you have unfulfilled fantasies?"

"Many." And nothing more from her. She was better at this game than she had let on.

"Have you ever deliberately watched someone while they were changing or showering, secretly?" Erica asked me with a grin.

"You expect me to reveal that I'm a pervert?" I laughed.

"I already know that you're one. How about being a peeper?"

I hesitated, and that hesitation was in itself a confession. But I decided to go with the dare. "I'm not answering Erica."

"Hmm, how interesting! Ok then, you'll have to flex your muscles as if you were in a competition for 2 minutes."

Damn her! I'm in decent shape, but nothing to be exhibitionist about! I got up, decided to up the ante and simply removed my t-shirt.

"Ooooh, already down to 2 pieces of clothing?" Erica laughed as I rolled the dice.

Landing on a "What is" question, I asked: "What is the wackiest thing that you have done and then got caught by your parents?"

"Ah! My turn not to answer. What's your dare, mister?"

The first idea that came to my mind was very simple: "Show me the sexiest piece of lingerie you have here."

Erica smiled, then invited me to follow her. In her room, from the furthest corner of her dresser's bottom drawer, she pulled out a very small pair of leather panties. When she placed them on the bed, my eyes grew wide: all black, real supple leather with a split crotch and two word embroidered on the backside: "Spank me".

"You're not serious?" I asked, incredulous.

"Hey! don't make fun of me! You asked!" she said, giving my shoulder a light punch.

As we were walking back to the living room, I added: "I think I just learned more about you with this dare than all the other questions!"

Erica jumped on my back, telling me to shut up. Laughing, she slid back down and sat on the couch. Looking down, we both saw that her top had rolled up when she climbed down from my back. She decided, unsurprisingly, to leave it there, exposing her flat belly. Her dice landed her on a "Do you like" question. "Here's an easy one: Do you like anal sex?"

"Ha! Easy indeed: yes." I took a brief pause and said. "What about you?"

Erica seemed to be taken completely by surprise by my mirror question. Then, with feeling, she said: "Damn! I told you I was no good at this game! Shoot me another dare, I'm not answering this one either!"

This time around I paused and thought it through. If Erica wasn't afraid to show me those wicked panties, what else could I ask? Then it hit me: since our very first meeting in a bar, she'd been dreadfully afraid of singing in public. "Erica, stand up and sing me any tune you'd care to choose."

"Oh you bastard," she replied. "You know there's no way in hell I'm gonna sing here tonight!" Gracefully but shaking her head in defeat, she leaned forward, removed her top and threw it at me. As my eyes were openly devouring her very nice and definitely transparent lace bra, she grabbed the dice. "It's my turn again. Hmmm, have you ever thought about trying homosexual sex?"

It was dark, I was completely entranced by the beautiful woman in front of me, the mood was overtly sexual, so I decided to answer. "Sure, once or twice. Never about falling in love with a guy, but for fun? Yep."

Erica seemed surprised both by the answer and the ease with which I gave it. My roll of the dice gave a "what" question. "Erica, what is your wildest sexual fantasy?"

"Oh no... you see why I'm not good at this game? I'm shy of my own imagination..." She paused, thinking hard. "I can't tell you... Damn, another dare!"

I laughed, then asked her: "Go in your room and wear those panties for the rest of this game."

"What? no! Ugh! Damn it!" she said in frustration, then reached behind her back to unsnap her bra. "You've already seen them anyway!"

I had, but my mouth still became dry at the sight of her bra snapping off, then coming off. I barely heard her next comment as I stared at her breasts: "Maybe it'll distract you!" It did. I was looking at some of the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen either in real life or in pictures. So generous and firm, with the large aureola I'd seen earlier, her nipples gorged with blood and erect for my eyes to feast on.

"Hey! Are you listening?" she asked, laughing. "I asked you if you'd ever received anal sex, cock or dildo."

He question woke me up and I looked up at her. "What?"

"You heard me mister. Answer!"

"Nope."

"Nope you never received it, or nope you don't want to answer?"

"Damn, you're not that bad at the game Erica... I'm not going to answer" Damn it! "Ok, shoot me a dare."

I laughed when her eye got wider and rounder. She said: "Wow! Never thought this question would actually work! Ok, ok, a dare... I dare *you* to wear my leather panties for the rest of this game!"

"What? I'd rip them apart!"

"Nah... You know the hips and ass you so like to stare at when we hike on the trails?" She paused a few seconds, a mischievous smile on her face. "Well they're womanly enough... I'm pretty sure those panties would fit with he laces loosened."

In silence, I got up and pulled my shorts down. All I had left was my boxers, and if my erection wasn't obvious before, there's no way I could hide it now.

"Oh my!" Erica said softly. "This is getting interesting! Long and interesting." She managed to say that without laughing.

I tried my best to move my erection to a more comfortable place, to no avail. It was obvious and slightly painful trapped like that. I tried to forget about it, as well as her naked breasts, and asked her my next question: "Have you ever lied to your partner to avoid an intimate moment?"

"Yes, too many times..." In the somewhat awkward silence that followed, she grinned, then asked me: "How frequently do you think about forbidden sex?"

"Very often, I have to admit..."

Erica tried to ask a follow-up question: "What about?" But I declined to answer.

I asked her: "Do you have any sex toys?"

"Oh yes! Many!" then, after a slight pause, "How about you?"

Damn! I did have some sex toys, but I'm not sure I could reveal that without revealing too much... Closing my eyes and shaking my head, I said: "Dare!"

"Haha! Got some nasty secrets in your closet? Hmm, a dare. Do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"What? Er, maybe, why?"

"I want to watch you peeing. I've never seen a guy do it."

"Ha! Well I'd be happy to oblige, but I can't right now, unless you have a toilet on your ceiling!"

Judging by her reaction, she already knew. Her next words confirmed it: "So you can't do the dare?"

"Oh you dirty little bitch!" I laughed with her. Standing up, I shook my head again while sliding my boxers down. My cock slapped back up against my belly and Erica laughed softly. "Now what?"

"Well, " she told me, "I can now ask more explicit dares..."

"Fine... but it's my turn? Answer this: have you ever slept with your best friend's boyfriend?"

Erica looked at me for a while, as if trying to decide if my ex had ever told me something to that effect. Clearly unsure, she decided to go with the dare.

"Another dare? Easy: go outside and stand in this storm for 30 seconds."

"Easy indeed!" Erica replied, getting up. But instead of going out, she removed her shorts, leaving her with nothing but panties that were just as transparent as her bra had been. "See? Very easy dare!"

We both laughed, but I couldn't help looking at her panties and the very thick bush beneath. The bikini line was clearly shaved, but not much more. She had a very wild bush, thick and curly, and glowing even with candle flames only. "You're turn, my peeping friend!"

"Right..." Forgetting about the board game, I simply asked: "Ever had sex with more than one person?"

"Yep, only once though."

By then, my erection was really painful. She didn't help it by moving around on her couch, making her breasts move and bounce, opening and closing her thighs... Nor by asking the following question.

"Ever thought about me while having sex with Karin?"

"Gods! Are you crazy?" we both laughed at my outburst, but I had to make a choice. "Dare!"

"A dare? While you're already naked? Ok, masturbate for the next two minutes."

"I can't, Erica... I won't make it." I confessed.

"Go slowly, big boy. Do it slowly for me."

So I did. As soon as my fist closed around my cock, my whole body spasmed. This was going to be painful. When Erica started caressing her breasts, thighs and even pussy, I new I was in for a long two minutes. About half way into those two minutes, the night changed again.

"I have a question for you." Erica asked, tweaking one of her nipples.

"Not your turn!" I managed to reply.

She asked anyway: "Where do you like most to ejaculate on a woman?"

A long silence as we stared at each other. I was still masturbating, but slower this time. "Breasts, and face."

Another silence, then her soft voice, barely audible with the sound of the rain on the tin roof: "Do it."

My heart skipped a beat, and I knew I was very close to my climax. I slowed down as Erica and I stared at each other. This was really happening. I got up, seeing Erica opening her legs for me, those transparent panties of very loose lace doing a bad job of hiding her pussy.

And so I stood in front of her, between her opened thighs, her panties the only piece of clothing left between us. I think it took me ten seconds. Abandoning myself to the utter crazyness of the situation, I closed my eye for a second and finally came. Pushing my cock down, I did my best to aim it at her wonderful breasts. It felt like years of pent up cum flew out, rope after rope of it spraying all over those twin mounts of flesh. And then, as Erica leaned forward, the last few spurts hit her nose, cheeks and lips.

Completely spent, I kneeled down between her legs; it was either that or fall down. I was breathing hard, my heart beating so fast, contented like never before by a masturbation. And Erica, in silence, my cum all over her face and breasts, was grinning at me.

"Now, what am I going to do with all this cum on me?"

"Eat it." I dared, not really caring that it was a very bold suggestion.

"Ok."

Right then and there, inches away from me, she began cleaning my cum from her face with her fingers, licking them clean as she went. She then moved to her breasts, pushing them upwards with her hans to lick the cum directly, before finishing up with her fingers again. I was transfixed. My breath and heart were slowing down, but my mind was still reeling.

Erica stopped me as I was getting up, her hand on my shoulder keeping me kneeling on the mat. Instead she got up from the sofa, placing her lace covered pussy no more than six inches away from my face. Then, without warning or reason, she slipped it down until it stretched around her thighs.

"Wanna help me get them off?" she asked.

I didn't even bother to ask. The game was done, we had crossed so many lines so quickly, and we both knew where this night was going to end. As my hand slid up from her calves to her thighs, I stared at her bush. Like most guys, I'm used to seeing nicely trimmed and very sparse bushes, the current trend. Erica wasn't like that, didn't seem to care about the trend. While prevented to reach her thighs, her bush was otherwise completely natural, a rampaging field of wild curls, very dark but not black, gleaming in the candlelight.

Very slowly I hooked my fingers under the hidden elastic band in the lace and started pulling them down. She smelled very clean after her shower, but she was also very clearly excited. When I felt the panties dropping down around her ankles, I leaned forward and kissed the carefully hidden mound through those curls.

"Hey! What are you doing mister? The game not over yet!"

I looked up to see her grinning, her eyes glowing.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,844 Followers