Friendship Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,856 Followers

"Get up, get your ass back in to that chair and let's keep playing," Erica said, "it's your turn!"

Shaking my head in disbelief, but grinning all the while, I got up and went back to my chair. "Ok, I can't ask the same question, but I'll go with a variation: have you ever had sex with another girl?"

"Again with that? Is there a single guy in the world who doesn't have that fantasy?" She sighed, smiling at me. "That's the kind of question I only answer with someone's mouth between my legs."

Despite everything I was surprised. And with "someone's mouth", instead of "a guy's mouth", she kept me guessing. When Erica opened her legs and revealed her pussy again, I knew it was an invitation, but at this point I knew I was going to eat her pussy soon anyway. I decided to push the game a bit further.

"Ok, a dare then!" Despite Erica's surprise, she really expected me to go down on her to get the answer, I merely looked down at my semi-hard cock. "Come here and clean me up using only your mouth."

"What?"

"You heard me! You said yourself that we could ask harder dares once the other is naked!"

"But I removed them... Oh fuck. You learn quickly, horny bastard!"

Erica got up as I laid back and relaxed on the large chair. Never taking her eyes away from mine until the last minute, Erica knelt between my legs, threw her long hair on one side and took my cock in her mouth. I moaned. I had to moan out very loudly. It took me all of ten seconds to realize that Erica was a pro at this. Karin had been willing, somewhat, but she had seemed to think that simply putting my cock in her mouth was enough. Haphazardly moving her tongue and sucking too hard represented her best efforts.

Erica was a very different beast, kneeling in front of me. The very first thing she did, knowing that my cock was only half-hard after my last ejaculation, was to take me all the way inside her mouth, burying her nose and lips against my belly. Every time I watch a porn star deep throating a guy, I feel something glowing or burning inside me. One of my very first and enduring fantasies, and Erica was the first to bring me this close to it.

Less than 30 seconds later, she was giving it to me completely: I was hard again, and her mouth was still wrapped around the very base of my cock. Watching her pull out to breathe and then sliding back down with wet, slurping sounds, I was completely mesmerized. The facts that her amazing breasts were hanging between my legs, that her ass was upturned and ready while she was on all fours like this, and that her pussy must be dripping wet didn't fully register. I was in Erica's throat for the first time, in any woman's throat for that matter.

Despite the feelings, despite the fact that I knew I could enjoy this pleasure for a long time so quickly after an orgasm, I placed my hands on her head and pulled her out. She surprised me again, looking up at me, still mere inches away form my glistening cock, by asking: "Why didn't you fuck me in the kitchen, three years ago, at your place?"

"What? I was with Karin! I couldn't do that to her?"

"But you wanted to, right? You knew I didn't have any panties under that mini-skirt, right?" she asked, giving my cock a kiss.

"You saucy wench! Of course I knew, and of course I wanted to. But I was with Karin, and I just couldn't."

"Good answer my friend." She grinned and straightened up. "Did you know that, then, just like right now," she kept her eyes on mine as she talked and sat down on the couch, "I was completely wet and ready, could have taken your cock in a single, long penetration?" A pause, as she spread her legs wide, her ass just on the edge of the sofa. "Did you know that?"

I didn't reply. I got up, my cock leading the way as I knelt between her legs. I leaned forward, one hand on her legendary breasts, the other one behind her neck and we finally kissed, really kissed, for the first time. While that quick kiss in her bed had been incredible, it left me more stunned than anything else. This one didn't stun either of us, and we were both ready for what came with it.

Erica more than me, obviously. She grabbed my cock with her hand and guided me to her pussy. Breaking the kiss, breathless, she whispered: "Get inside, one long penetration. Don't stop until I scream." I happily obliged. After finding her mouth again, I started to push again, finding her as warm and lubricated as I had hoped. The feeling of Erica's pussy opening for me, for the very first time, was overwhelming. I realized now that I'd been dreaming about this pussy since that day in the kitchen, without really acknowledging it. She kept moaning: "Go, go, go, go, go, go..." Not wanting me to stop.

As my last inch penetrated her, my pelvic bone trapping her clit against her own, Erica did scream. Breaking the kiss, her scream sounded like a valve finally being released. Placing her hands behind her knees, she pulled them against her, allowing me to go as deep as I could. She screamed again, adding: "Gods you're perfect. Fuck me." I did.

Spreading my knees to get the best angle, I grabbed her hips and started pounding her into the sofa. Yes it was our first time, yes it meant more than just sex, yes it should have been more tender and loving... But we've been teasing each other since last night in her bed, then the pool, then this crazy game. All we wanted was to pass out from too much sex.

We didn't, actually, pass out, although I came close. Never before had I fucked someone with as much strength, passion and speed. My entire length was going in and out of her with all the energy I could muster, my eyes devouring her body, from her breasts to her pussy to her face contorted by pleasure, back and forth. Both my body and mind were overwhelmed, as fantasies collided with reality and my blood was failing to give my muscles enough energy.

When Erica felt me slowing down, her eyes opened and she looked in mine. She grinned through a last moan and she squeezed my cock very hard. Releasing her legs, she pushed me off and I fell on the thick rug, on my back. I saw her jump on me like a panther, her long hair wet with sweat, her entire body glistening with candlelight. "Give me 30 seconds!" she said, straddling me and guiding my cock back into her.

Breathing hard, I don't know how I survived through those 30 seconds. She rode me with the same intensity as I had fucked her seconds before, her entire body slamming against my pelvis. Knees raised, thighs spread wide, her hands on my chest, she simply couldn't have fucked me harder. Her large breasts by themselves were wonders of the worlds, but the rest of her glorious body, glowing, raw femininity, raw felinity, raw sex, was completely blowing my mind.

I'm not sure I didn't black out for a bit as she started screaming her orgasm. Her first orgasm. Slowly, never stopping riding me, she leaned forward, her knees on the floor, her breasts against my chest. "Your turn!" she moaned in my ear, licking my lobe at the same time. My hands found and grabbed her ass, guiding her motions for my last seconds. I really believe I felt my cum rising from my balls, clearly all the way to my cock, then flowing all those inches right into Erica.

As I squeezed her round, firm cheeks, my right index finger slipped against her asshole. Erica moaned her surprise, but said: "Stay right there!" as I moved away. Rising up, Erica placed her hands on the sofa where I sat earlier, and lifted her torso away from mine. Her breasts suddenly free she kept fucking me hard. Bending my legs I pushed her up and found my face smothered with those immense breasts. I managed to trap a nipple in my mouth and sucked hard.

At the same time I pushed my finger inside her, eliciting a moan form Erica. "Push it deeper..." I did. As the peak of my own climax was now past, I sat up, forcing Erica to lift her knees and cross her legs behind my back. With a slower rhythm now, I used my hand to pull Erica closer against me, moving my pelvis as much as I could, grinding it against hers.

Her entire body suddenly seized up and she froze in my arms, and mere second she screamed again, a second climax in less than 2 minutes. Her body then started spasming between the orgasmic tense ups and a complete relaxed states. I held her firmly in my arms and allowed her to come back as slowly as possible. When we managed to regain control of our breathing, she pulled back and kissed me.

Later, still locked into one another, I lifted her up with me. Her arms around my neck and her legs locked around my waist, she held on to me. Somehow we managed to get to her bed with my cock still inside her. We ended up in a missionary position, yet we were both too drained to do anything more. We fell asleep like this.

A week later we finally left the cabin, to come back down to the real world. We spent that week naked 24 hours a day, having sex as often as our bodies could handle it, swimming in the river, enjoying the sun or sleeping when they could not. A year later we moved to the cabin full time, trying our best never to leave this wonderful place again.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,856 Followers