Friendship Grows Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Closer to their fantasy of sharing Connie.
1k words
4.18
31.8k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It will be helpful to start at part one as it explains the characters and begins the saga.

Part II

For the next week the sex with Ann was explosive. Every night was just like when we first met. She would make me describe in detail the sex Connie and I had. She would make me describe in detail how Connie felt, how she touched me, how she tasted and how she smelled. She wanted to know what Connie did when she came.

Each night I would stretch the envelope and mix fantasy into reality. Until......Ann was busy sucking on my dick. I was inside her mouth. Her tongue worked its way up and down my shaft as I talked to her. "Would you like to watch me lick her pussy? You could be sitting there with your fingers inside you touching yourself. You would be watching her face and listening to her moan as I licked her pussy and sucked on her clit. She would be watching you, you would be watching her. Both of you would be moaning. I can taste her sweet pussy, her wetness dripping. I could hear you moan as you touch yourself."

As the story unfolded Ann began to suck harder on my dick. I knew I was close to the edge. I had to hold on. I had to see how far I could push Ann and her desires. She sucks me deeply and I continue with my story. "As I move my tongue inside her I hear you stand up. My mind can't believe this but I know it is true. You move closer to us, then I hear silence. I look up between her legs and watch as you two kiss. It is the most erotic thing. You two continue to kiss. I move away and begin to watch. I know this your fantasy. It is right there before my eyes. I watch you slowly explore each other's bodies."

I can tell this turns Ann on. She releases me from her mouth shouting "fuck, fuck me now". Ann climbed on top of me and began to ride me hard. My dick was deep inside of her. We begin to fuck as I continue to describe her first time with Connie. Our sex is wild and hot but I know more is coming.

Part III

The second meeting:

After a week of very hot sex with Ann, it was time for Connie and I to meet for the second time. Connie insisted I make all the arrangements. I told her what hotel and what time to be there. I kissed Ann good-bye at the appointment time and drove to the hotel.

Connie and I met in the lobby and proceeded to our hotel room for an afternoon meeting and this is what transpired.....

After opening the door and letting Connie in, I stepped inside and shut the door. I reached for Connie and pulled her up against the wall. I forced my mouth into hers and we began. The first time was romantic, this was going to be pure sex. We kissed, our tongues touched, but I had little patience. I wanted her naked. I wanted to taste and touch her.

I broke the kiss and began to lick and bite her neck. Then I lowered my mouth to her breast. Her nipples became hard as I unbuttoned her blouse. I quickly pushed it away. I began to suck on her nipples outside of her bra. Connie had nice, large, full breasts with beautiful nipples. I ripped the bra out of the way. There was no being nice now. I wanted her....she wanted me. My mouth was soon sucking on her breasts. The nipples were hard and Connie was moaning. I wasn't going to be denied and this was going to be quick.

My hands and face were soon at her crotch. I had to force her pants open and then off. You know how tight jeans get and in the way sometimes, but nothing was going to stop me from getting them off. We pushed them down. She was wearing sheer panties....they were already wet...I didn't wait. My face was pushed against her pussy. I could smell her and taste the wetness. My finger was pushing inside her and moving them away. My tongue and my lips were seeking her magic buttons. My tongue touches her clit and she forced my face into her. She moans loudly and cums for the first time. I stop and slide the panties down because they are in the way. She was flush agaisnt the wall. I spread her legs and suck on her even more. She tastes so sweet. Soon she is cumming again on my face.

We crumble to the floor. Connie wants me inside her, however I want to taste her wetness some more. I spread her legs lifting them up. My tongue is now sliding inside her pussy like a little dick. In and out it goes. My finger is rubbing circles on her clit. She screams and moans and cums again. "Fuck me Paul, fuck me" she shouts. I slide my pants down and take my dick out and nothing more. I quickly enter her and we start to fuck, right there on the floor by the door. I cum so quick, filling Connie with all my cum.

I must have more of her so I slid down and begin to gently lick her pussy. I want to taste her and taste myself. The combination is so sweet and so good. Then she pulled me up. She wanted to kiss and taste me and taste herself. There with my lips full of both of our juices we kiss deeply. I ask her "You like that don't you? You like to taste pussy don't you?"....You just moan. Would you like to taste some more I asked as we curled up together.

I continued to stir the pot hoping for more adventure in the future. My birthday was coming up soon. I cant wait to wish for my present and see who blows whose candles out.