Friendship Renewed Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuation of the Liz and Jay series.
2.1k words
4.6
10.6k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After giving it one more go for the night, Liz and Jay were both completely spent. Jay snuggled up next to Liz, pulling her close and breathing in the flowery scent of her hair. Liz shifted in Jay's arms to face him and nuzzled her nose gently against his, gazing into his eyes lazily.

"I love you," Liz whispered softly.

Jay smiled, "But I love you more."

Liz rested her head on Jay's chest and just listened as his heartbeat slowly helped her drift off to sleep. Jay smiled at Liz in admiration as she slept and kissed her gently on the forehead. He then rested his cheek upon her forehead and joined her in the deepest of slumbers.

*a few hours later, in the morning*

Jay woke suddenly and while still in a daze from sleeping, worried that Liz had left again. He smiled as he realized that Liz was still curled snug in his arms. He was going to allow Liz to sleep for a few more minutes, but the temptation to wake her was too much.

Jay started planting soft, gentle kisses all across Liz's face. Liz's eyes began to blink open as Jay nuzzled her ear.

"Good morning, my darling," Jay whispered.

Liz smiled and kissed Jay's nose, making Jay grin.

"Good morning, yourself, cutie," Liz replied.

The couple remained wrapped in each other's arms for a few more minutes, enjoying the feel of being close.

"I'm going to miss this so much when you have to leave the city..." Jay said sadly, giving Liz a squeeze.

"I know, Jay. But just think...I graduate in May. And then I'll be around as much as you want me to. And when I'm at college, I'll only be a few hours by train. Until then, there's still spring break and weekends and..."

Liz's words were cut off by a long, passionate kiss from Jay. For the first time since being kissed by Jay, Liz could feel more than just lust in his kiss; she felt completely loved.

"I'm going to treat you to the birthday day that you deserve, even if it is a few days late," Jay declared, as he got out of bed and pulled on his boxers.

"You go on ahead and shower and once you're ready, we'll go," Jay added, leaning over to give Liz another quick kiss.

Liz smiled and padded over to the bathroom in her bare feet. She turned on the shower spray and waited for it to warm up a bit. After the water had warmed to her liking, she stepped into the shower and closed the stall. She sighed under the warm jets as the water trickled down her skin.

Just as she was about to reach for the soap, the door to the shower opened and Jay stepped in.

"By the way," Jay said, "I forgot to mention that I'm taking care of EVERYTHING for you today."

Jay took the soap from Liz's hands and began to wash her. She grinned and stepped back to be close to him as he ran the soap over her body. He was a merciless tease, letting his hands linger over her breasts and between her legs longer than necessary. Jay could hear Liz's anxious moans. "Tonight, my darling...tonight..." he said, kissing her beneath the ear and laughing to himself.

Jay then ran his long fingers through her wet hair, massaging her scalp. Liz sighed happily. She couldn't believe how special Jay was making her feel. Jay gave her one final kiss and then encouraged her to go get dressed while he finished showering.

Liz realized she didn't have any clothes with her other than what she had been wearing the night before and was about to mention it to Jay when she noticed an outfit left on the bed for her. Jay had obviously planned this out completely. Pinned to the pile of clothes was a short note.

"Here's an outfit for today

You love wearing it

I love how it looks on you

You are beautiful."

Liz giggled and began to dress herself in the outfit Jay had picked out for her: A tight black ribbed turtleneck sweater and tight jeans, both of which accentuated her curves. She went into the guest bathroom to do her hair and makeup, which she kept simple. She then returned to the room to pull on her black boots, a black knit hat and scarf, and black gloves. Liz then sat down on the bed, waiting for Jay.

Jay appeared about fifteen minutes later, also in a black sweater, jeans, and his favorite pair of black shoes. Liz laughed as Jay jumped on the bed next to her and leaned over to give him a kiss.

"We match!" Liz giggled.

Jay grinned, "I know. I planned it because I thought it would be cute and that you'd like it."

"I do like it...though I can't decide whether I like you better in black or in nothing at all..." Liz replied.

Jay laughed loudly and wrapped an arm around Liz.

"Shall we go, babe?" he asked.

Liz nodded, took Jay's hand, and the two of them left the apartment.

Jay pointed to the Starbucks on the corner.

"First, a little breakfast," he said.

Jay ordered for them; a tall chai tea for him, a mocha latte for her, and two scones. They sat at a quiet table in the back as they ate their scones, neither of them saying a word because they were too busy eating and looking at each other.

They left the Starbucks when they had finished their breakfast.

"Liz, you have to keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them," Jay instructed.

"What? What's going on?" Liz asked.

Jay gave her a quick peck on the cheek, "Just do it, hun. I promise you'll love it."

Liz closed her eyes and let Jay lead her around the city by the arm. After about twenty minutes of walking, they stopped. Liz could feel warm breath by her ear.

"Okay, open your eyes," Jay said.

Liz opened her eyes to find that they were in Rockefeller Center in front of the big Christmas tree; something she had always wanted to see in person since she was a little girl.

"Jay..." she said, but she couldn't get any other words to come out as tears started welling up in her eyes.

He smiled. "We're going ice skating beneath the tree. Just like you've always wanted, baby."

Though neither one of them had ice skated in years, they ventured out on the ice, hand in hand. They spent about an hour skating around before deciding that it was too cold to stay outside any longer.

After removing their skates, Liz jumped onto Jay's back and gave him a huge hug from behind.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!" she said.

Jay laughed as Liz jumped down and he turned to face her. He gave her a long kiss. "You're welcome," he added.

"Let's go home for a bit and warm up some...and then the rest of your surprises are in store!" Jay told Liz. She smiled and gave him another hug as they walked back to the apartment.

Upon their return to the apartment, Jay picked Liz up in his arms and carried her to the rug on the floor in front of the fireplace. He placed her down on the ground gently and then turned the fireplace on. Jay then sat behind Liz and began to rub her shoulders. Liz sighed happily; Jay's massages were like heaven on earth.

After concentrating on her shoulders for a few minutes, Jay stretched Liz out on the rug and massaged the rest of her back. After several minutes of this, Liz made Jay lie down and she gave him a nice, long massage to thank him for how wonderful the day had been so far.

"I love when you rub my back," Jay sighed.

Liz stopped to lie down behind him and just stroke her hands up and down his back as they both watched the fire burn. Liz slipped her hands up into Jay's hair and massaged his scalp as Jay drifted off into a nap.

Liz let Jay sleep for close to an hour and then began to rub his shoulders again. Jay woke up slowly, grinning.

"Ahhhhhh what a great way to wake up."

Jay then stood up and gave Liz a kiss, rubbing her lower back. "Come on, babe, time for more surprises!" he told her.

As they left the apartment, Liz asked what was next.

"I got us tickets to Rent," Jay replied. Jay could tell by the look on Liz's face how happy she was.

"That was the first day we ever spent together. And the day I realized I loved you..." Jay told her.

Liz was so happy that Jay remembered all of that. They went to the show and had a great time, singing along to all the songs, all wrapped up in each others' arms. After the show, Jay took Liz to the same restaurant they ate at on their first day together.

Once they had finished their meals, they returned to the apartment again. "Now, where the real fun begins..." Jay said, with a devilish look in his eye.

Liz raised an eyebrow at him jokingly. "Oh really? I dunno...the rest of today was pretty damn fun...how can you top that?"

"I have my ways..." Jay replied.

Jay sat Liz down on the bed and then flicked on some jazz music. He then proceeded to take off his shirt slowly. Liz grinned. "Stripping for me, are you?" she asked.

Jay peeled his shirt off and tossed it at her. "You like?" he asked as he unbuttoned his jeans and shimmied his waist until his pants dropped to the ground.

"Indeed I do," Liz replied.

"Good. But I think you're wearing too much for tonight's activity," Jay teased as he inched toward the bed.

He peeled Liz's sweater off and used it to tie her hands up over her head. Liz's eyes gleamed as he began to kiss over her bare stomach. "Oh this isn't fair..." Liz moaned as Jay licked over the edges of her bra.

Jay peeled Liz's jeans off and just marveled at the sight of Liz in her underwear for a moment.

"God you're so sexy," he groaned.

"How sexy?" Liz asked teasingly as she rolled her hips up in Jay's direction.

Jay peeled off his boxers and pointed to his fully erect cock. "That sexy."

He then proceeded to jerk himself off in front of Liz because he knew it got her hot. Indeed, a few minutes into this teasing game, Liz was writhing around on the sheets and moaning.

"This really isn't fair..." Liz moaned.

"Well if you think that's unfair, you're really gonna hate me for this..." Jay grinned as he leaned over Liz's body and began to suck on one of her nipples as he let the tip of his cock rub over her clit.

Liz squirmed around and moaned loudly.

"And this..." Jay said as he took his fingers, licked them, and then rubbed them rapidly over her clit.

"Ughhhhhh I'm so close...so close..." Liz panted

Jay stopped and went back to jerking himself off. When he couldn't take it anymore, and he was sure Liz couldn't either, he untied her. Liz immediately grabbed at Jay in a frenzy. Jay entered her and they quickly found their rhythm. It didn't take either of them long to get close to orgasm.

"Jay...I want to feel you come in my mouth..." Liz begged.

Jay pulled out and felt Liz's lips wrap around his hard cock. He lasted less than a minute before he started shooting his come into her mouth and moaning with delight. He loved the sight of Liz swallowing his come.

Once he stopped, he dove down to Liz's crotch and began sucking on her pussy furiously. Liz loved being eaten, and Jay loved the way he could drive her wild just by playing with her clit. Just a couple of licks of her clit was all it took before Liz became to moan louder and shake as she orgasmed.

Jay moved up to give Liz a long, passionate kiss, and the two of them just held each other for awhile before giving it another go.

After all, they only had one more night together until she had to go back to school. And then, it'd be a whole four months before they could fuck each other again...

more??

(i'm actually getting kinda tired with writing these from personal experience and would appreciate any interesting suggestions...)