Friendships Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn said, "OK Anna, spill the beans, you and Elsa are hiding something. You can't lie to 'Apache'."

Anna said, "Darn, Elsa, you know I can't lie to 'Apache', you have to tell them."

"Anna and I are expert teachers now, makes for a nice piece of pocket change. I just bought a horse, but have not named her yet. I got a mare of excellent stock so 'Orlando' and mine could get a foal."

Back at the ranch, all the sudden, Miss Elsa got an idea and was going through her browser on her phone.

"What's going on Els?"

"Well, she is going to be my gem, they are just about every color. How about 'Amber'?"

"I could get an amber pendant."

Mr. Mayor, a. k. a Mr. Jones, knew several of the older children were interested in education. He told them, we need to build and staff a junior and senior high school. Having children leave for so many years just ripped the heart out of the town. He always had the best interest of his town at heart.

He also was trying hard to think of a way to honor their 'Beloved Christmas Tree'. Then he remembered the snowball fight. "Hello Miss Mei, this is Mayor Jones in Northfield. Do you remember your war correspondent you had for your snowball fight? Didn't she take a base to tippy top video of our 'Beloved Christmas Tree'?"

"Yes, she did Mr. Mayor. I have the GoPro at home somewhere. That would be a wonderful way to honor our tree, and through the eyes of someone so young."

When asked about expenditures for certain items, Mayor just whispered into his ear 'Christmas Tree', a huge smile came over the accountant's face "APPROVED, APPROVED, APPROVED!"

It was almost Christmas; Christmas Eve fell on a Saturday this year. The first call was to the little girl, he had to tell her the secret. "Mayor Jones, I loved that tree, it gave us all hope. Just tell me when you want me to be there."

The rest of the calls were more cryptic, they had an air of secrecy about them. Everyone saw right through Mr. Mayor and his tricks by now, but this was Christmas, this had to be huge, everyone agreed to be there.

Everything would happen on Christmas Eve at 9:00 PM so you could see the star.

Most of the people were in the concert hall. Only the people who were there and their families were allowed into City Hall. They received an invitation in the mail, but it did not say what it was for.

Everyone in the concert hall were staring at a black screen.

The young woman pressed the first button that lowered the screening; the concert hall could now see the tree.

Mr. Mayor said, "This is how our 'War correspondent' saw it, please press the next button."

When everyone saw what was, there was a standing ovation and many tears were shed.

"Press the last button please."

The tree was lit up in sections just as it did that night, many students now regretted going on Christmas break. The star had not been lit yet.

Mayor Jones said, "When I give the word, position yourselves correctly."

"OK go to your position with cider if you had it."

Mr. Conductor if you please. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Merry Christmas."

The star was lit, no one could speak. Everyone was in awe. Even the Children's school ornaments were on it. It was the best Christmas Tree anyone ever saw. The orchestra was piped into 'City Hall'; they started playing what the program was for the night and anyone could join in.

Krynn had a strong, beautiful voice. She was going to go into music ministry. Daisy cried when she sang 'O Holy Night'; it was Molly's favorite.

It was a shame that Daisy didn't meet 'Angel' until 'Valentine's day'.

No one knew how they got the tree into three-dimension and still have it look like the tree. It was the exact likeness.

Then the video of the lady who dedicated the tree came into view, putting the placard into place.

City Hall was an old marble building that had a huge entryway and had a tall ceiling, taller than the 'Christmas Tree'. In the center of the room was 'The Beloved Christmas Tree' on the other on a much smaller screen you could select channels for the rest of the film. 'The Great Snowball War' was very popular as well as the 'Baby Joshua' clip and the snow family.

One night, when Daisy came into her dorm room she locked the door. This drew Krynn's attention. "Krynn this may sound odd for someone going to a Christian school. I have never given myself to Christ, can you help me?"

"Sure Daisy, do you mind if I ask you some personal questions so I can see where you are?"

Daisy shook her head

After an hour of asking questions, Daisy just said, "I think I am at the rapids."

"You see when I was little, I understood things better if I could relate to it. At the time, Miss April said I was at the beginning of my 'Spiritual Journey'. I was on the first rock on the stream that had all wet moss-covered stones. I could not make it to the next stone until I found the right person and sometimes I need to find someone, before I could find that right person."

"There are a lot of other people that are crossing the river, but none of us knows what to do when we reach the rapids. I will fall down a lot and every time God picks me up I am stronger. When I sin against God my way is diverted. I must endure more hardship to get to the place God wanted me to go in the first place."

"After a lot of cuts, bruises and prayers, people started to reach the rapids. No one was strong enough to cross the rapids. Then some people started finding doors. Did they want to leave it shut? Did they want to wait and decide later? Or are they ready to ask for forgiveness of your sins and receive Christ?

"Once I have Christ in my heart, I see a cross I did not see before. It allowed me to cross the rapids safely, but only the rapids. I declared all-out war on Satan so I get attacked often. This will go on for eternity so I can't see the other side."

"I need your help to turn the key in my heart."

After more talking to Krynn, Daisy sincerely confessed her sins . . . Daisy was a Christian.

Molly was in an all church prayer meeting. This was a 'Clarion Bell' to Molly, no translation was needed. Molly jumped up and yelled, "WAY TO GO SIS, DAISY JUST ACCEPTED CHRIST!"

Krynn asked, "Daisy, could you open your Facebook page, but don't post anything, I want to see if it lights up."

Daisy said, "I am sorry guys."

Krynn said, "Why do you say that?"

"Well Marie will be the first one; it is 4:00 AM there. She has a habit of ringing church bells about us. When Molly became a Christian, over twenty-four parishes rang out their bells for an hour."

Marie indeed was first, complete with audio of church bells.

Krynn couldn't finish reading one post before three more popped up.

"Krynn, look, Molly was right. Look at all these countries praying for me."

For the first time in school history, all the servers in the school crashed.

The school immediately blamed Daisy for the server crash. They took Daisy into custody.

Krynn said, "This is a test Daisy, just say 'My lawyer will speak for me'."

Molly was getting mixed messages from Daisy, she called Krynn and then Miss Sarah.

Sarah called Mr. Jacob, as they had lawyers in his church that helped her out.

Soon, a friendly face walked into the police department. "I would like to see my client, please."

"What have you told them Daisy?"

"Nothing, I didn't do anything, there is nothing to tell."

In the judge's chamber's: "'Your Honor' this is Daisy's computer, perhaps the school board's IT department can tell you about the offending post and why they think that. I also want to find out why the school board wanted her expelled before she was charged. I thought we have due process in this country. I must remind 'Your Honor' that my client has already lost two days of school work, without even being charged."

'Her Honor' opened Daisy's Facebook page, "Why these are all prayers, from a host of countries."

The state said, "Yes, 'Your Honor', all seven continents and over fifty countries as of this morning."

"Sir, I would like to hear your evidence right now. I also want to talk to this Molly girl."

"Your Honor, with all the prayers on her Facebook page, we can't identify the post."

"Then why is she missing classes? Release her immediately; I will talk with all board members. You will face a disciplinary hearing."

"'Your Honor' here is Molly whom you wanted to speak with."

"Hi Molly."

"Hi 'Your Honor'."

"So, they say you are an empath with Daisy, is that true?"

"Yes 'Your Honor'. She is retching in a nearby lady's room, she hasn't been fed. I can sense the extreme pain and extreme joy easier."

The judge raced to the nearest lady's room and there was Daisy in the third stall.

"Get the ambulance!" The judge went with Daisy to the hospital. The judge was extremely pissed.

When Daisy's lawyer got to the ER the judge said, "I am not even going to ask how she knew that."

"Now there is a smart judge, only ask questions you know the answer for."

They put Daisy on a liquid diet for a week to get everything back in order. Krynn was going to surprise Daisy. She borrowed a special cup for Daisy.

That night Krynn made a big deal about something. The whole dorm was milling around the student lounge. Krynn brought down a covered silver platter. Krynn got 'Image of God' on Skype. This got the attention of everyone at the table. It was a milkshake in a silver cup on a silver platter. Daisy ate it slowly and making no sign of being good or bad.

"Sorry Miss Sarah, you have been dethroned."

Krynn smiled "Well, Daisy couldn't have cherries."

Dawn said, "That's no fair, out of bounds."

Sarah said, "What did she do Dawn?"

"Sarah, she used grenadine, which made it so sweet, Daisy had to like it better."

Krynn said, "I told you guys had to up your game."

In High School, it was driving the students and faculty nuts to know if they were talking to Molly or Daisy emotionally. It was quite simple for their friends. If you were seeing Molly being happy would you not want to celebrate with her? If you are seeing Daisy being happy via Molly would you not want to celebrate? On the plus side, they kept each other even-keeled; they were very bright students.

Daisy loved nature. She joined the canoe club and learned to canoe; being on the water was so peaceful.

Molly was having a much harder time, she was a little over a year ahead of Daisy and she was getting into her deep core classes. She was not looking forward to double major time.

Every so often the ranch would send something to Molly; today was a surprise.

"Us at the ranch have dug up some interesting information about you, and right out in public and you are proud about it."

There were three pendants, two pictures when she was eight when she proclaimed she didn't have any boyfriends. On the other side of the pendants were 'Beauty's' weanling and the other was 'Angel's' weaning and lastly a recent picture of her and a selfie with 'Apache'. She showed her tutor that evening after dinner.

Molly's problem was a frequent problem many students had. The question was, how to present it to Molly so she can understand it? After a short call to Miss Sarah and Miss Dawn, the tutor thought she had the answer. At the next meeting, the tutor suggested a different tact. Molly just smiled and said, "Yes Miss Dawn, I will try Miss Dawn."

The solution Dawn gave was simple, the implementation of the solution would be difficult and would involve more that the dorms worth. The tutor went wing by wing of the dorm, soon friends and friends of friends knew about Molly. The one who was hurting was Daisy, she explained to Krynn, that both had learned how to put up temporary emotional blocks, but they are usually less than a day. Molly's more trying times were before I met her.

Krynn pulled out her phone and dialed a number; Daisy did not recognize it.

"Hello."

"Oh, Miss Dawn, by the way you are on speakerphone, I want Krynn to understand me. Miss Dawn, it's Molly. She blocked me out."

"Quiet 'little one', half the people on her campus are helping her."

"As you know, for some reason, all of our lives revolve around Miss Joy. Well, Molly just before Miss Joy went to the nursing home and the shootout afterwards, all three of Miss Joy's Mistress's betrayed her. She just wanted to be a submissive, just a normal student. We elevated her, we put her in leadership positions. We violated Mistress rule number one, we didn't care about her feelings.

"Molly was called in, Molly was five or six. She didn't understand all the adult crap, but she just let Joy say whatever she wanted to say. Molly just understood hugs, so she gave hugs until she fell asleep. The next night Molly brought ten others along with their toys, adults were forbidden. All the kids knew the rules. It was like being 'In the vault'. The kids were the only ones who could help her. Joy had to leave school because she was so unhappy."

"We are hoping the calm soul of Molly, age six, will give Molly age sixteen a center and love her." [

Ceres, Molly's roommate, and the tutor thought the plan was a long shot at best. In truth, everyone at the ranch thought so also. Mr. Jacob called Krynn and Ceres for prayer vigils. Ceres had rejected many calls and posts; one night a Skype call came in that couldn't be rejected.

As soon as Molly looked at the screen 'Buddy' attacked the screen. He knew Molly and he knew there was something wrong, but he could not do his job. David was next, asking all sorts of medical questions, Ceres helped with vitals among other information.

Joy was next, she instructed to get this call onto Molly's tablet and disconnected from your laptop. Molly went into a fetal position, hugging the tablet. Joy opened her arms wide open. Everything Joy said was nonsensical. Only Molly and Joy knew the meaning.

If Ceres could overlap the tablet to Joy's computer she would see Molly was in Joy's lap; just doing the only thing Molly knew how to do at age five, just hug and love Joy. The difference was now Joy had the calm soul, while Molly had a troubled spirit.

No one could figure out Joy. She was your best friend before you even meet her. As soon as you meet her, she was some degree of a yet unnamed friendship type role; she inspired you and you change your whole moral code for the better. The longer you know her; the more ranks and degrees of that unnamed friendship role encodes itself into you, she does not even have to be there.

12