Friggin Dog Ch. 02

Story Info
Kit seems to end up naked often. Then meets her neighbor!
7.9k words
4.67
19.4k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers

After I watched Sandy leave, Gina joined me back out by the hot tub. We both giggled like little school girls. I couldn't believe I'd just had this conversation with Sandy.

I looked at Gina, "Shall we enjoy the rest of the afternoon in the hot tub like we started to before?"

"I left my digital recorder here in my purse, it was on and I recorded the conversation you had with Sandy. I also had my phone on and I sat in the kitchen and listened on your phone to everything Sandy told you."

"You sneaky bitch, I forgot you're a computer tech geek as your major. If you weren't my best friend, I'd kick your ass."

"Let's use the computer first and look up that Camp Hell Sandy referred to."

We went to the computer and searched for Camp Hell. All it said was that it was a very private club that catered to making things right. We didn't really get much information from it.

I removed my warm-ups that I'd put on after Sandy caught us naked. Gina had just slipped on a short terrycloth robe, so she was naked very quickly. Her untanned areas were still very red, but not looking like they were going to peel like they had before. I offered to put lotion on her to protect them, even if it probably would wash off in the hot tub.

One of the highlights of the afternoon, was Gina bending over the reclining deck chair when Rex walked by. The friggin dog had no couth. He put his nose on Gina's naked pussy and sniffed her.

"YIKES," she squealed.

Gina must have smelled really good because he slurped her with his long tongue as she let belted out a loud squeal. She jerked away from him laughing so hard. I'd scolded him for doing the same to me. The worst part was that huge tongue really was fantastic when you were in the right mood.

"God damn, your fucking dog just goosed me. Oh my God, his tongue felt so good on my pussy. Then when the tip of his tongue went across my asshole I lost it."

"He's not my dog. You have to complain to Ty about the mongrel. What do you mean you lost it? The friggin' dog strikes again."

"Well I was already super horny from being out here in the buff and when he triggered my crotch. If I cum, please don't tease me about it. I've had a dry spell for a little while. I haven't been dating much lately."

"You not dating? I don't believe it. What's the reason for that?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Oh now come on, you made me tell you about the worst fucking day of my life and you won't tell me about yours."

"Okay, I guess you're right. You might not be my friend after I tell you though."

"You will always be my best friend."

"Thanks, I needed that. Well remember, 'The Perfect Couple,' Tom and Sally?"

"Yes, I remember them. I always wondered what it would be like to be that much in love with someone—like they were with each other. You didn't?"

"Yeah, Tom came to Friday Afternoon Club while Sally was still at work. I guess I got a little too inebriated, and so did Tom. I woke up in Tom's bed naked. The surprise was that Sally was also naked in the same bed. I slipped out of the bed and found my clothes on the floor. I grabbed them and went into the bathroom and dressed. I then left and walked the eight blocks to my car at the bar. The problem is, Tom and Sally broke up for some reason, and all my other friends are blaming me. No one has seen Tom or Sally, but I'm the bitch because everyone knows I left the club with Tom."

"Sounds like you were at the right place at the wrong time."

"Yeah, but it sucks. What's really bad, I know Tom fucked me, but I don't remember it and didn't even get to enjoy it."

Let's use the hot tub, shall we?"

We enjoyed the afternoon in the hot tub, and when the back deck become shady we barbequed some ribs. We never bothered getting dressed and spent the evening watching the stars and drinking a few beers.

*******************************************************************

The next morning I got dressed and ate breakfast with Gina. I was going to the meeting and Gina was going back to bed for a while.

I met Sandy in her office at ten. I was on pins and needles as I couldn't imagine that I was about to get a large sum of money.

"Hi Kit, nice to see you are right on time. I talked with my father, and when he learned about Tina putting IcyHot in your pussy, he upped the offer to $250,000. I can't even imagine how painful that must have been. Philip, my father, having become a very wealthy oil tycoon doesn't want to blemish our family's good name with this disgusting thing my step-sister did."

"Thank you, I accept the fact that your father is very bothered by this and that you are too."

"I've placed the money in an account in my father's bank here in Chandler. If you sign the agreement and let me copy your identification, I'll fax it to the bank with your signature card, and it will be settled."

My father asked that I give you a login to Camp Hell. You'll be able to view the video to see what Tina and her friends endured. Your access is for just two days, so you'll only be able to view it for the next forty-eight hours. Please don't copy it or try to save it. If you do, and it shows up on the internet somewhere, my father can be just as brutal as Tina. This card has the user name and password on it. I hope you enjoy it."

"I understand. I think I'll definitely enjoy watching what happened to Tina. I've really been hating her and to think you were just buying me off hasn't helped. Thank you for the understanding and the help."

**************************************************

When I got home Gina was waiting for me. I told her the amount and she was excited I'd received so much.

"It's like you've won the lottery," Gina gushed.

"Lottery winners don't have IcyHot put in their pussies," I responded.

"Duh... Yeah, I agree."

Then I told her about the website. She said she wanted to watch it with me.

The video started with it viewing the road through the windshield. It showed the road leading up to a wrought iron gate in the country and the gate opening. It would have been difficult to tell what state it was even in. About a mile or so inside the area, following the road, the camera showed an archway with a sign over it "CAMP HELL."

When the vehicle reached the compound building, it stopped. The video then moved from the window to the far side of the car. The door to the car was opened and five bodies emerged from it with white laundry bags over their heads and chests. Their hands were cuffed behind their backs and they had cuffs on their ankles. The bags were removed and I saw Tina was there. Tina is a redhead about my height, with a nice build. She was wearing a sweatshirt and shorts. The other four were two blondes and two brunettes, all a couple inches shorter than Tina.

The camera showed a woman in a black cat suit removing the bags. Cat Woman, using scissors, and starting with Tina, cut off Tina's shirt and then her shorts. She then went to each of the others and did the same. She returned to Tina and cut her bra off. Tina had some very nice breasts, very pointy and quite full. Cat Woman squeezed Tina's nipples and then proceeded to lead her around by them. Once she stopped pulling on them, she twisted them. Tina was trying to pull her nipples away from the attack that was inflicted on them.

Cat woman cut the big-chested blonde's bra off next. Big-tits' boobs were the size of cantaloupes and she had huge nipples. Her big nipples had rings piercing each nipple. Cat Women grabbed them and pulled on them and twisted them. Big-tits were begging her to stop. She was led around by her nipples like Tina had been. When she walked, Big-tits' boobs swung like church bells on a religious holiday. Cat Woman grabbed a cutter and removed the rings. I wondered why she didn't just remove them instead of cutting them off.

Then one of the brunettes that had almost no boobs at all, showed up in the video. Cat Woman spoke for the first time when she removed her bra.

"Damn girl, you got forgotten when they gave out boobs. I think my ten year old son has bigger tits than you. Maybe I can help."

Cat Woman pinched her nipple and started pulling on her nipples, making her follow her as she walked around. Her tits might have been nonexistent, but from the screams, I'm sure they were every bit as tender as any of the other girls.

I watched her move to the last brunette and she destroyed her bra. She had really nice breasts with very small nipples a lot like Gina's. Cat Woman grabbed her nipples and twisted them as she led her by them. Then she stopped and let them go, then she started slapping those swelling gams. The brunette was begging her to stop torturing her tits.

The blonde was the last one she worked on, and when her bra was cut loose, I noticed she had breasts just like mine. I'm sure that she wasn't looking forward to what was about to happen to her tits. Cat Woman didn't disappoint us. Her nipples were twisted and pulled hard like the others had experienced.

Cat Woman moved back to Tina, cutting first one side and then the other of her panty briefs. I watched as Tina's fine red pubes came into view. She had hers trimmed into the shape of a heart.

Big-tits got her panties cut off next. She had dark brown curlies on her mound, maybe trimmed for a swimsuit, but pretty wild looking. She must have spent a lot of time outside topless, because she was nicely tanned and didn't have any tan lines, except around her hips where her bikini bottoms left a shadow. Big-tits had a tattoo on one ass cheek that said, "Biker Chick."

No-tits was next, and when her panties bit the dust, she was sporting a pussy a lot like mine, as in bare beaver. She was super smooth I wondered if she was always smooth or had done it fresh earlier today.

I saw the next panties drop from the other brunette with the nice tits; she had like a two-inch wide landing strip, something like I used to have before it was stolen from me. My hand moved to my mound, for a minute I was wishing I could feel my follicles again. My fingers brushed my clit and I forgot all about the missing fuzz. I winced when I figured Cat Woman was about to lead each of them around by that. I kept my hand on my clit, but my legs clamped tighter together thinking about how bad it would be to have someone grab your bush and lead you around by it. The nipples would be horrible, but the bush would be intolerable.

The last set of panties was removed and the blonde had very fine pubes in the shape of a V or an arrow pointing to her clit.

We watched as the group was herded into the compound and to a holding cell. Tina was the first one brought to the main room. She was placed on a table like in a gynecologist's office with her legs spread wide and tied. Her wrists were tied wide apart above her head.

I watched as her pubes were lightly pulled on and hot wax was dripped on her pussy. Then a piece of cloth was put over the wax and it was ripped away. Tina screamed and called the woman an evil bitch. That fine red fire bush was losing the battle. We watched as Cat Woman pulled Tina's legs up and fastened them by her wrist. More wax was spread on Tina's ass and then the strips of cloth were applied. My ass had sympathy for her as I watched the strips ripped from her ass. Fuck that had to hurt like sitting on a barrel cactus. More wax was administered to her pussy and ripped off leaving Tina with a very bare pussy and asshole both quite angry looking. She was led to another room and then each of the others had the same procedure done on them.

Big-tits had such a wiry bush that it took Cat Woman quite a while to remove all her pubes. All the while, Big-tits was screaming, "You bitch!"

No-tits—she was already bald, so she lucked out or so I thought. Cat Woman grabbed each of her pussy lips and pulled her around the room by them. No-Tits may not have been lucky enough to have some breasts, but she made up for it in her vocal screams.

The brunette with the two-inch wide landing strip was next. Cat Woman covered her whole crotch with wax and then applied the cloth. When she ripped the cloth off we heard a blood curdling scream. Her asshole was the next victim and we heard an echo of her last remark. I thought that would be all, but the camera zoomed in on her pussy spread like it was and very bald. Cat Woman decided to spank her pussy. Her pussy was really puffy and did look like a tiny bottom. It looked so soft and I have to admit very pretty. When the first slap hit on the pussy it was like someone cracked a whip. I couldn't imagine what that must have felt like. I was wishing Tina had hers spanked. I don't know why the brunette was pussy spanked. Must have had to do with something she did to somebody else. She was begging for it to stop, she even promised to do anything if it stopped. I could not imagine how bad that would be, first being led around the room by your bush, then having wax applied to your bush and having it yanked out and if that was not bad enough, getting it spanked.

The blonde with the V was next. Again Cat Woman covered her whole crotch and ripped what hair there was there out. She had a piercing in her clit hood that I didn't notice before. Big mistake on her part, she had it twisted and was led around the room by it. The piercing was again cut off. The stud end could have been screwed off and removed. That wasn't the case,

The next scene showed them all in a shower-like area and they got washed. It was with a high pressure washer and I could only imagine how that might have felt on their nipples and poor defenseless pussies.

The video then flipped to the girls being lead outside and to a corral. I watched as each was still wearing their handcuffs behind their backs. Tina was the first again. I saw Cat Woman with some tubes, something I had never seen before. They were like little test tubes, with a valve on the end of them. She had a hand pump and she attached the hose to the tube and put the tube on Tina's right nipple. She pumped it tight on her nipple and removed the hose. I heard Tina gasp as she pumped her nipple. I watched her put another one on Tina's left nipple. She then moved to Tina's pussy and she put a tube on Tina's clit. Tina's clit was sucked inside the tube very hard. It must have hurt like a bitch. She proceeded to put three tubes on every one of the remaining four girls.

After a while, she removed the tubes from Tina's tits. Tina was then forced to bend over and a replica of a horse's tail with a butt plug was inserted in her asshole. Then when she straightened up, a set of nipple clamps with a chain attaching them was put on her nipples. Tina's clit was still wearing the tube sucking on it.

She was then led with the chain to a weird contraption inside the corral. The contraption was a horse walker. It's meant to have the horse wearing halter there is a lead hanging down from the arm of the machine that has a halter snap on it. The lead attaches to it and it leads the horse or horses around in a circle. The chain was fastened to the lead snap and pulled it up tight so Tina was standing on her tip toes. The other four girls were similarly attached to it. The walker had six hooks, so one was left empty. Next, Cat Woman turned the walker on and we watched the girls try to keep up with it and not have the lead pull them too hard. I loved it. I was just wishing they could have IcyHot on also. I knew that was too much to wish for, but seeing Tina hop-walking, tip-toed with the horsetail butt plug made my day.

I noticed Gina watching with me. She had her hand teasing her clit as she watched. I had my hand teasing my clit also. We took a break and I asked her what she thought.

"I think I'm glad it's them and not me, but it is stimulating."

Gina continued, "If you want, I can make a copy of this video. It won't be very good quality, but I can do it, and it isn't traceable. We just set up a camera and play it with the camera watching it and recording it. There are sites I can go to that will record it also, and be a good recording, but these people have a lot of money and those sites are detectable. I will say, if we make a copy, if I were you, I would get a safe deposit box and put it in there. Don't take a chance of it falling into the wrong hands."

"Okay, let's do it. What do we need to do?"

"Let's play it on the big computer this time, and I'll set the camera on a tripod and focus it on the monitor to record the video."

We got it set up and recorded the video. We went to the kitchen and got a snack. When we returned the video was almost to the end. I saw the screen go blank and thought that was the end. Gina almost turned off the camera when the video come back on the screen—we hadn't watched all the video.

The next part of the video showed the girls walking along a stream. They still had their hands cuffed behind them and they all were totally naked. I was thinking it may have been the next day. I watched as they walked to a grove of trees. I noticed that there was a rope stretched between two trees. Tina was again led to the rope first. The video zoomed in on the rope, there were knots in the rope about every three feet and the rope must have been thirty feet long or so. The rope was probably three-quarters of an inch thick, so the knots were noticeable. I was wondering what they were going to do with the rope. I watched as Tina's leg was lifted and she was straddling the rope.

Cat Woman then took something out of a bag and showed it to Tina. OH My God, it was a jar of IcyHot. Cat Woman dipped a two-inch paint brush in the jar and walked to the last knot and painted it with the IcyHot. She then painted Tina's nipples with it and put a clamp on each nipple with the bungee attached. Tina was screaming as Cat Woman put a weight on each bungee.

Cat Woman started pushing Tina to start moving on the rope. Tina wasn't complying. So Cat Woman got a wicked looking thing that had a red box on it and a long shaft with brass prongs on the end of it. I knew it was a cattle prod.

Tina was soon moving after she screamed and called Cat Woman every dirty word in the book. As she swore and cursed at Cat Woman, the weights were flopping all around and jerking her tits every which way. She soon moved onto the first knot. God that rope had to hurt like hell. I couldn't even imagine what the rough knot passing through your pussy and along your clit was like.

Tina finally made it over the nine knots and was nearing the last one. Tina stopped and wouldn't go on. Cat Woman again used the prod and Tina moved onto the knot with the IcyHot. The scream she let out was unbelievable when she slipped over the knot.

She had to move forward to the tree and touch her nipples with the clamps on them on the tree. Then she had to back all the way to where she started and do it again. Of course Cat Woman painted the knot again for the second trip. The video showed the other four experiencing the same torture. Just watching those women having their pussies abused brought back memories, and my poor pussy ached just thinking about it.

We took another break while the camera continued recording the video. We watched as the last blonde made her two trips on the rope. The screen went blank again and I thought it was over. Tina came back on the screen standing in front of the camera.

Tina started talking to the camera. "Kit, I'm sorry for what I did to you, and so are my pussy, tits, and asshole. I hope you'll accept my punishment as a token of how sorry I am. My father wanted me to let you punish me, but I was afraid you'd have killed me. The Dom who punished us is not one to let a person off easy. I think you can agree. I have a couple other people I have to apologize to, along with my girlfriends who also had to pay for our sins." The video ended with her standing there talking to us.

jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers