Friggin Dog Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers

Another shocking surprise, there was more feeling in the bottom of my feet than I realized. I could feel the heat of Jill's feet and having them touch like that was driving me crazy. One of my most erotic places on my body is if you kiss and tongue the back of my knee, I just found out that the soles of my feet maybe second.

"You ready to start? Slide your fake cock in your pussy on three. One... Two... Three."

I pushed the cock in my pussy, and this was no contest. "Oh shit, God that feels good.

Yikes, I was trying to pull my feet back and put my legs together. I was cumming and couldn't stop. I could feel Jill start jerking against me, I was pretty sure she was cumming also. I passed out from the pleasure of it all. Jill untaped our feet and helped me to stand up. We walked to the bedroom and crashed on her bed.

I awoke the next morning on my side with Jill's right leg between my legs. I had my pussy mashed into her thigh and my breasts pushed into her side. My right hand was trapped between her legs on her pussy. Her clit was right on the tip of my index finger and I could feel her pulse on it. I moved my head so I could look up and met her eyes looking at me.

"I won, but not by much, I had no idea doing that would make me cum so hard." Jill said in a quiet whisper. "I can feel your clit rubbing on my thigh. You're very juicy too. I want to make you cum so bad, but I can't and I won't cheat on Ty. What time do you think Tina will come over?

"I'll call Sandy. I don't have Tina's number. If Sandy doesn't come, is it still all right if Tina comes?

"Yes, you like her don't you?"

"It took a lot of guts to do what she did. To come over here basically incapable of defending herself and asking someone you know hates you to forgive you. Not to mention she brought something I totally despise in case I didn't forgive her. I admire her, and she has no reason to really be nice to me. There is nothing I can give her that would make me think she isn't being truthful."

"What about Sandy? She showed a lot of guts too. There is no way I could have done that. I mean if you were a total bitch, you could have taken that stuff and covered them with it and sent them home. They came over here with those locks on them, that even if they went home, someone would have had to unlock them."

"First off, that stuff would only have gone on vital parts, not all over their bodies and second, I don't think I could have done that. Probably could have done the nipples, but I don't think I could have put it down there.

"Oh, I for forgot she said bury it in her pussy."

"You've had it in your pussy haven't you?"

"Yes, Tina put it there, but I really pissed her off and I think she did it before she realized what she was doing. She's had it there also. I think she had it worse and I can't even imagine how hard it was for her to think about having it again."

I called Sandy's cell number that she gave me and set up for Tina and her to come over at 1 PM. I found Jill in the kitchen and told her.

"So when do you want me to pay off my bet. I'll write all my life for you on the laptop tomorrow. You know you have to do the same."

"No, I won remember?"

"That wasn't the deal. You agreed to tell all your past flings to me in exchange for me telling you all of mine."

"Okay, you can't blame me for trying. To answer your other question I think we should go into town about 11 AM."

We went out on the back deck and relaxed and waited for Tina and Sandy. It was rather amusing when they showed up. They rode Sandy's horse over bareback, well bare everything. Tina was a very good rider and I guess her horse was really well-trained. They didn't even have a bridle on the horse—nothing on the horse except the two of them and nothing on them. I was thinking it would be a little rough on one's naked pussy, not to mention that Tina was bald down there like me.

Today when they rode up to the deck Jill and I walked out to meet them. Sandy was sitting behind Tina and had her arms wrapped around her. I held my hand up to help Sandy slide off the horse and got another surprise. She no longer had a bush, it was smooth as silk. She saw my eyes staring at her nakedness.

"Tina told me I ought to get rid of it. She volunteered to help me and Voila, no more carpet. I know one thing, I'm walking back, and my newly shorn crevice doesn't match well with the coarse hair of our taxi."

"When you go back, be sure not to step on any goat heads," I said. "Oh, and be sure you don't fall in the creek like I did."

We talked about many things including me driving towards Chandler last night with none of us having anything to wear. Tina had a contact lens fall out. She had her face down on the deck with her butt in the air. We were all doing different things nothing important. I heard Tina scream, Rex was behind her and had just licked her ass. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jill move towards her, Rex had just raised up on Tina's bottom and was about to hump her. Friggin' dog is always humping one of our legs, but this was the first time he was close to probably sliding his cock in someone. Jill grabbed him before it happened and pulled him off.

Tina fell over and curled up in a little ball. Tina was crying, I moved to her and held her.

"Oh God, I feel so dirty. His tongue licked my asshole. His cock hit my clit, his paws scratched my butt. Thank God you pulled him off."

"I didn't, Jill did. You want to shower?"

"Will you shower with me?

"Yes, let me help you up."

Jill must have put Rex in the garage. She came right back. "Tina, I am so sorry, I've been telling Ty we needed to get him fixed, but we keep putting it off. It won't ever happen again to any of us. Humping one's leg is one thing, but about doing more is too dangerous. I know he smells us girls with our juices flowing and he's reacting to that."

"Jill I am so sorry, I'm the one that started running around naked all the time. I got the rest of you to join me." I was holding Tina and moving toward the bathroom as we talked.

Sandy had gone ahead of us and had the shower going. I helped Tina into the shower and was soon standing in it with her. I took a loofa and poured liquid body wash on it. I washed her bottom and between her legs. I next did her breasts and back. I looked at the scratches on her bottom and told Jill to give me the hydrogen peroxide. They were superficial, but it still never hurts to make sure they are clean. I soaped the loofa and then washed her crotch again. I could feel Tina starting to relax.

"Thank you so much, I am sorry I freaked." Tina said with tears in her eyes.

"What do you want to do when we get out of the shower?"

"Well you're not going to believe it, but I would love to have Mark fuck my brains out. It isn't going to happen, because he flew to the east coast for four days."

"You have anyone else to call for a booty call?"

"No."

"I got a couple toys, you want to try them?"

"You mean do myself?"

"That's one possibility. I seem to remember the other night before I released you and Sandy that you promised to put a show on for Jill and I. I think there was something mentioned about licking each other's pussies."

"Don't you ever forget anything?"

I saw Sandy standing just outside the shower watching us and blushing from my last comment."

"Do both of you have experience at this?"

"Oh my God, you were serious the other night?" Sandy declared.

"I haven't ever been with another woman. I'm not knocking it. I just never considered doing it with another woman. If you're willing to teach me, I'll do it." Tina replied.

"I'm not super experienced, but I'll teach you what I know, or show you."

Tina moved her head up and down as she silently answered me. I turned to get out of the shower and Sandy looked me in the eye.

"You got room for two students?"

Jill was standing behind her as I exited the shower. I handed a towel to Tina and grabbed one for myself.

"I can't participate, but can I watch. I'll play with myself in front of everyone. I just can't have sex with someone other than Ty. With that said, we can go to my room and enjoy the king size bed."

We moved the party to the bedroom and I had Tina sit on the bed and move to the middle with her back on the headboard. I crawled in between her thighs making her spread them wide. I pushed her legs up and had her hold each one with her hand just above the back of the knee. I moved closer to her and touched the hood covering her clit.

I used my fingers to slide the hood back and exposed the little bud of her clit. Her breathing was changing as I started running my index finger on her clit and then worked it between my thumb and index finger. Tina's breathing was increasing and her whimpering was increasing. I think she thought she would just put up with it, I don't think she thought she was going to enjoy it. I moved closer to her pussy. She felt my hot breath on her pussy. With the tip of my tongue I touched her clit.

"Please, don't stop. Oh God, please don't stop."

Her legs were shaking as she tried to still hold them up. I sucked her clit into my lips and while holding her clit between my lips I used the tip of my tongue to massage it and then suck. I got a rhythm going and had Tina screaming over and over for me not to stop. I slipped two fingers into her pussy, as I continued to work her clit. I hooked my finger in her pussy and massaged that special illusive spot that brings so much pleasure to us women. Tina had no chance. She was cumming before I touched her spot. I soon had to let up because she was hyperventilating and I didn't want her to pass out.

I was doing really well. I was working Tina into a huge orgasm. I could feel it coming on with her movements and how her pussy muscles were massaging my fingers in her pussy.

Then I felt someone's fingers touching my pussy lips. Glancing around, I found Sandy playing with the lips of my pussy. I sucked on Tina's clit. Tina stiffened and straightened her legs. A sweet liquid sprayed from Tina's pussy. Tina was breathing very hard and groaning as she was cumming over and over. Tina finally used her hands to push me away from her pussy.

"No more, please, no more, I can't take it, Oh my God, Oh shit, what did you do to me? Oh my. Wow, I never cum like that before."

Sandy was still touching my pussy lips with her fingers. Tina curled up in a tight little ball and closed her eyes. I rolled over on my back and looked at Sandy. She moved to put her mouth on my pussy. I stopped her. "Sit on the bed beside where your sister was."

"What are you going to do?"

"Teach you how to give and have an orgasm. Get in the same position Tina was in. Make sure you hold your legs up."

Sandy was very nervous. I moved forward and reached out and touched her breasts. I started massaging her nipple and lightly pinching them. I spent fifteen minutes or so playing with her tits. I could feel her relaxing and starting to enjoy it. I glanced at her pussy, with her legs spread so wide and her freshly shaved pussy also spread before me. I knew it was turning her on to hold her legs wide open before me. Glancing at her pussy I saw the telltale juices developing on her lips and near her clit.

Jill had moved on the bed right beside her and was watching me torment Sandy. I moved my finger to Sandy's clit. As the tip of my index finger touched her clit, I heard her sigh in relief. Sandy had just had a small orgasm as she still held her legs for me. I moved her clit hood back with my fingers and exposed her little pearl. I kept her pearl exposed with my thumb and middle finger as I tapped it with my index finger. Sandy's breathing increased to gasps.

Jill was right by my side watching my fingers work Sandy's clit. Jill's breathing was also increasing as Sandy's did. Sneaking a peek at Jill's pussy, her fingers of both hands were working on her clit. Moving closer to Sandy's clit, I lightly blew on it. Sandy moaned a begging sound. Not wanting to disappoint her any longer, I moved closer and touched the tip of my tongue to her still exposed clit. Sandy's breathing became more erratic to the point she was hyperventilating.

Jill was almost mimicking her breath for breath. I slipped two fingers in Sandy's tight pussy and located her spot. She was screaming for me not to stop and was thrashing around. Her legs had long since been released and were resting on my shoulders. Her screams were unbelievable as she orgasmed on top of orgasm. My hand was covered in her juices. I had tasted as much as I could of her juices. It was a good thing we were in the country because Jill started screaming with joy even louder than Sandy I think.

Sandy had reached her limit. She was begging me not to touch her anymore. I slipped my fingers from her pussy and kissed her clit one last time before letting her clit try to hide back in the hood. Sandy moved into a little ball just like her sister and relaxed.

Turning toward Jill our eyes met. Her hands were both still in her pussy but not moving as much as the last time I looked. Jill moved closer to me. Our lips met and we kissed. We moved into a hug and our nipples touched with both of us standing up. I could feel the juices on her leg when my thigh touched her legs. Jill was catching her breath as she tried to talk to me.

Jill said, "I can't believe you just did that. Those two girls will never forget what I just watched happen to them. Am I jealous? You'd better believe it. I probably just cum harder than I ever have. I know watching you do that to them has opened my eyes. Where did you learn to do that?"

"It was amazing to watch. I've never really had the view of another girl's pussy like I did tonight. Sure, I have one of my own, but I can't view it like I did theirs. Tina's clit enlarged as you touched it. Then it swelled after you sucked on it. It was incredible to watch. Sandy's clit was tiny when you first exposed it. When your index finger touched it after you exposed it she jumped. You didn't slack off and let her catch her breath. When your tongue touched her clit, I came. I was feeling my clit as you did her clit and I was like it was happening to me."

"Once I could focus again, I watched you suck her clit into your mouth and she started screaming in the throes of an explosive orgasm. When your lips left her clit for a little bit, I saw how swollen her clit was and how it was almost breathing. I think it was her heart beat making it move and pulse."

"I've learned so much tonight about my body. I so want to work your clit like you did Sandy's. I want to taste your juices. More than that, I want to taste your cum. I really want the rewards from making love to you."

"Jill, you're not going to believe it, but this is only the second and third pussy I've ever played with other than my own—or that I know of anyway. Gina did let me explore hers, after she had explored mine. For some reason she knew about that spot inside up behind the clit. I reacted to her like Tina and Sandy did to me."

"I love your brother and I can't cheat on him. But I have to talk to him, if he agrees will you teach him? I mean, show him what you can do by demonstrating on me. You don't think it might piss him off? God I hope he lets you do it, I promise if he does, I'll return the favor with pleasure."

Her nipple with those jewels around them were extending out and kissing my equally excited nipples.

"Oh my God, your nipples touching mine are driving me crazy. I so want to taste your juices and watch you cum. I have never really thought about being with another woman, right at the minute I can't think of anything else."

"Jill, let's go take a shower and cool off before we do something you might regret." I said wanting to slap myself for saying it. I don't know why, but I wanted Jill really bad.

The shower felt really good and Jill and I went and slept in my bed. I awoke the next morning with Jill sleeping with her head on my right tit, her legs wrapped around my right thigh and her hand resting on my pussy. I may never get any closer to having her than I'm doing right now.

I slipped from the bed and went and fed the animals. Tina walked out in the barn yard as I was finishing up. She actually fed the hay to the two cows. Rather funny to see two women doing barnyard chores naked as the day they were born. As we were walking back to the house I could hear Rex crying at the garage door. After entering the house I opened one of the garage doors and let Rex enjoy his freedom.

I was feeling sorry for him because I knew he was going to visit the vet and get fixed. As I thought about that, I decided maybe what happened to me wasn't any worse than what was about to happen to him. I went back to the bedroom where the other three were getting ready to shower. I always have to shower after doing the chores since I've been doing them in the buff.

******

Gina shook me several times attempting to wake me up. "Kit, you've got to get up or you'll miss your class. With you being on probation, you can't miss a single one."

I sat up and looked around. I was in the dorm room I shared with Gina.

I yawned, "I'm back in our room. I didn't have IcyHot in my pussy and I don't have $250,000."

Gina gave me a funny look, "Of course you're in our room, you doofus. What's the thing about the IcyHot and the $250,000?"

"I had a really strange dream last night. Maybe I had too much to drink."

"So tell me about this crazy dream you had."

"I've heard if you don't eat breakfast first, it could come true."

Waking up worn out after my nightmare, I threw my blanket to the side and stood up.

"I've never known you to sleep naked."

My left arm flew to cover my breasts and my right hand went to my pussy. Oh, my landing strip was right there. I pulled on the hair and grinned a sigh of relief opening my legs and admiring my pussy.

******

The end has come. Please tell me if you like my story, or if you hate it let me know. I am probably going to change the feedback to not allow anonymous to reply, I think that is the way the voting should go also. Thanks again to the support I have received and thanks to my editor.

jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers