Frigid to Slut:

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,113 Followers

"Now you are going to build to an orgasm and it will be the most powerful orgasm you have ever had. It will be this man who gives it to you. No matter how many times you go with another, you will always return to this man, to the love and warmth that he gives you and the powerful pleasures that he brings to you.

"When he finally cums with you tonight, it will trigger your own very powerful orgasm. In the throws of that orgasm, you will awaken completely and remember everything that has happened tonight, without shame, and without remorse. You will recognize the love your husband has for you and will return that love with all warmth your heart can muster.

"Each time you make love together will be an affirmation of your true love for each other. No other man will be able to make you orgasm like he can, no other man can give you the sexual energy or sexual bliss that he can.

"The two of you can speak of this night later, and you will share with him all the feelings and emotions that you experienced, as he will share his with you. You will realize that you have nothing to fear from sex with your husband, or with others, if that is what you decide together. But you will always come back to the man you love, the man you share your heart and its warmth with. The man who can make you cum like no other.

"Enjoy your orgasm." Fred gave me a wink and then left our side. I looked down at my wife as she looked up at me. As we moved closer and closer to release I could see tears beginning in her eyes and then sliding down her cheeks.

I kissed those tears away and then kissed my wife. I could feel the tension building in her body...in my body as we moved towards what I was sure would be something amazing...and it was.

With a growl, I suddenly let loose inside my wife and she screamed out her ecstasy. She clutched me hard to herself with arms and legs as her pussy clamped down on my discharging member. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. I couldn't believe the feelings that flooded through me, through us, as we came in a mutual orgasm that for us rocked the universe.

Later that night, my wife left the lights on in our bedroom and stripped naked for me for the first time in our marriage. We made soft tender love that night. Even thought it was soft and tender, there was an intensity about it that blew us both away. We had never before experience orgasms like we had that night.

She never did get pregnant from that night (thank God). I often let her go out and explore her sexuality, sometimes with me...sometimes without. But I don't have to worry...because I always know that she will come back to me, the man she loves.

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,113 Followers