Frilly Pink Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers

I stared at him in amazement; I thought my Mistress had forgiven me and was going to let me participate in the evening’s play.

Finally I gained enough wits to answer, “Yes Master Chuck, it will be my extreme pleasure to suck you off and swallow your cum as it gushes into my open mouth and down my chest and onto the floor. At which time I will craw on my hands and knees licking the overflow off the floor and your shoes.
Cautiously, I reached for his already stiff dick. There was precum on its head glistening in the glow of he table lamp. I moistened my lips and opened my mouth wide. I was salivating from utter anticipation of being able to suck him off after being forbidden to participate for such a long time.

Once my mouth covered my Master’s prick, my own useless cock became hard. I was glad I was no longer chastised.

I suckled him and anticipated that warm sea of cum splashing against the back of my throat and pouring out of my lips and over my bare legs. As I slurped at the delectable phallus, Master Chuck leaned over my hunched body and rammed the thick dildo deep into my ass with no lubrication.

The pain was as none I had ever experienced. Tears ran down my face as I tried to recover from the shock. I hesitated for a mere second wishing the pain would ease up.

“You got a problem boy!” came Master Chuck’s booming voice.

“No Master, I was just surprised when you filled my ass with the dildo. Please continue, Master!” I managed to whisper without dropping his prick from my mouth.

“Good thing this doesn’t bother you because I’m going to fuck you with it until my seed spills in your useless mouth. Got it?”

With my mouth still sucking his sex I shook my head yes. I sucked harder and trying to convince his fluids to race to the head of his dick. My head bobbed up and down like a kids on a sea-saw trying to see how fast they could go.

It wasn’t fast enough. It seemed that the faster I sucked the faster Master Chuck fucked my dry ass.

Fortunately, it had been a while since Master Chuck had pleased my lady and after only about fifteen minutes he blew his wad and the force of it spilled his seed down my throat and filled my mouth to overflowing. The sticky seed rolled down my chin, over my neck and my body hitting my erect dicklett. Then I heard it splattering on the hardwood floor.

I waited until his dick became flaccid before removing my mouth from it. I didn’t want to insult him or rush to clean the floor with my mouth.

When I finally released the spent prick, I saw that his shoes as were splatter in white cum and there were pools of it on the hardwood floor.

Master Chuck was not happy. “Look at the mess you have made! I can’t believe that you can’t control yourself any better than that. Now clean up that mess before it sets into the floor!” he pushed me onto my hands and knees and I lapped at the fluids that had come from him while he monitored me.

I was careful not to miss a drop or the spilled fluid. I feared more severe and painful punishment from my Mistress if I should do a bad job.

When I finished, Master Chuck patted my bare bottom and sent me to Master Reggie.

Master Reggie was a Rum drinker. He likes it on the rocks with Amaretto. I always thought it a strange drink for a black man, but who am I to judge. Picking his drink off the table I handed it to me and knelt before him.

His generous Shlong stood tall before me. He had been stroking it while I pleased Master Chuck and a small pool of precum glistened on its head.

“How may I serve you, Master Reggie?” I asked.

He held the cat-o-nine-tails. He ran the trail of beads along his thigh and I could see the tiny hairs on his leg stand up.

“Well, boy, I hear you can’t keep you little hands off your teeny, tiny cock. Is that true? Is that why you Lady had to put that chastity contraption on it?” “Yes, Master Reggie; I’ve been bad and had a hard time not touching myself, especially when Mistress forbade me from the pleasures of her bedroom.”

“Well, tell you what boy, you need some lessons on how a little useless boy like you should behave. Now I want you to march over to your Mistress, there, and give her the best tongue lashin’ she has ever had. You understand me ‘boy?”

“Yes, Master Reggie! Do you wish for me to leave your presence and go to her now?”

“Yes, go boy! NOW!”

I crawled across the room and knelt at Mistress Alexis’ feet. “Mistress, may I please you by licking your sweet pussy and making you cum?” I pleaded.

She looked toward Master Reggie; she smiled and then scooted her small mini-skirt up just enough to expose the smooth shaved pussy that it covered. Opening her legs wide she placed her stilettos onto my bare thighs, and pressed hard as she scooted her Venus lips to my face.

My nose smelled the subtle fragrance of her sex. My dicklett grew hard with forbidden desires. I licked my lips and cautiously dove into the moist pleasures there.

I licked at the opening and then pushed my tongue deep into the darkness.. I wanted to touch her with my hands, but feared more retribution should I be that bold. I placed them on my knees instead. I felt that was safer and I wouldn’t be inclined to touch my useless pricklett.

As I tasted the sweetness of her pussy, the stiffness in my cocklett caused me great pain. I had to control my emotions and forget that my dick was straining to burst forth its useless seed.

Then I felt it… the harsh, burning slash of the cat-o-nine-tails connecting with my bare skin. My first reaction was to cry out and lash out at the person wielding the stinging weapon.

My mind cleared once the first stroke was complete and I realized if I reacted then my punishment would be more severe. I had to concentrate on the command at hand; pleasing my Mistress while her lover and my Master punished me for touching my puny penis.

Mistress pushed my head deeper into her cunt as Master continued to whip me. My dicklett grew harder and my marble sized balls tightened. I could feel the warm cum rushing the short distance to my tiny head. Then the seed fell from my futile prick and onto the floor.

I felt his foot as it pushed on my back forcing me to disconnect from the sweet pussy I was licking and sucking. I was forced to the floor and made to lick my spunk off the hard wood floor once again.

Even after I had cleared the mess, he held me there. I felt his black phallus fill my already stretched anus and my once hard dick shrunk to its flaccid stage.

Master Reggie rode me like a stallion on a mare in heat. His thick black cock ripped at my already sore butt and his balls slammed against mine. He held my hair as if it were the reins.

Every down stroke pinned me to the floor and pressed my useless manjewls to the hard floor squirting my thin seed over the timber.

He grunted and snorted as he fucked me. I could feel the heat of his body as his sweat dripped onto my back and rolled to the floor mingling with the spilled seamen.

Mistress sat in front of me and spread her legs wide. She scooted up my face and my tongue reached for her slit as it glistened with love juices. Her fingers played with the electric nub that brought her the most pleasures.

My back was becoming soaked from Master Reggie’s sweat. He slapped the cat-o-nine-tails on my bare skin. It stung and I could feel his salty sudor in the open wounds.

Moans filled the room as he and my Mistress expressed their delight with my body and their arousals.

Then I felt Master’s balls pull up and braced myself for the explosion in my ass. As his seed overflowed my ass, he slapped me once again with the whip. Then he handed it to Mistress and she slapped my legs and butt as Master rode me like a bronco.

Slowly, he stood up; I felt each inch of his long prick slip slowly out of my burning ass. As I sat up all of his seed poured out and I was commanded to clean up “my” mess once again.

On my hands and knees, I licked the salty cum off the floor. Mistress used my back as a foot rest as I did so. When the slats were clean once again, she used her foot to push me toward Master Brendan.

I picked up my serving tray,which only held his Scotch and Mistress’ Vodka. I handed him his drink. He held a vibrator.

I thought, ‘my ass is about to be assaulted again.’

“On your knees, boy when you serve me!” came his rumbling voice.

I knelt before him and handed the drink to him.

“I’ve watched you get fucked with a dildo, a dick and I have this vibrator here. But I’m tired of seeing you fucked. I want you to suck my dick. I believe that I am the only one that hasn’t had the pleasure of your mouth on my cock. I’ll bet it’s sweet. Open wide!”

Since I was never allowed in the bedroom when Master Brendan was with my mistress, I had never seen his magnificent joint. Its head was wide and the flare at the base of it resembled wings. It was red and the hole at its tip was open wide.

I licked my lips and opened my mouth as wide as I could. Covering the large plum, my tongue brushed the tip and my dicklett grew once again. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I couldn’t believe I was nervous, but I felt the sweat form around my genitals.

Slowly I ran my mouth up and down the six inch girth. I let its length sink deep into my throat. My heart was beating fast at the mere size of him; easily nine-inches of veined shaft went down my throat as my saliva made it easier to swallow his Wang.

His pubic hairs tickled my nose as I sucked faster and deeper. I was so excited by his size that my hands and knees were shaking.

Suddenly, I felt the pain of tearing in my ass once again.

Hot breath whispered in my ear. “You didn’t think you were going to get through this without having your ass fucked did you boy?”

It was Master Chuck.

I couldn’t talk with my mouth full of Master Brendan. I felt the heat of my anger wailing up in the pit of my stomach.

“I can’t believe you’re still tight after all the butt fucks you’ve had this evening,” he chided, which increased my arousal. My pricklett grew harder and his hand grabbed it.

He stroked its short length with just his thumb and index finger until he felt the drops of cum form on the head. Then he pinched the tiny penis head and stopped the flow of my orgasm. His large cock continued to rock back and forth in my rump.

I kept sucking the dick that was in my mouth and together they came in my orifices. My body racked with pain and pleasure as their fluids spilled into my body cavities.

My torso shook with pleasure. Master Brendan’s seed spilled over my lips and ran down my bare chest. Master Chuck’s escaped my butt and flowed down my legs and onto the floor.

His cock spent, Master Brendan pushed me backwards and my head hit Master Chuck. This angered him and he pushed my face to the floor. “Lick it up, all of it!” he commanded.

I bent forward and started lapping up the still warm seed from the two men. My own thin cum was in there somewhere too.

Master Chuck held my head to the floor, using it like a mop to clean up the liquid that had puddled there.

When he released me he did so with a vengeance. My forehead hit the floor as he walked back to his chair.

Mistress looked at me once I stood up. I had fluids over my entire body and a smile on my face. I was still aroused at all the pleasure I had given and received.

Mistress asked, “Have you learned your lesson, little boy?”

Looking at each of my Masters one by one, I said, “Yes, Mistress I have learned that I must serve you and your lovers as you and they decide is what is necessary, not in accordance with my wants and needs.”

“Your pleasures are all that are important. My needs are worthless. My chastity is necessary to teach me this lesson. I will gladly wear my frilly pink panties as a reminder of my place. I will never assume what others need or want.”

Mistress Alexis smiled and shook her head as I spoke.

“Good, I expect you to continue to remember your place in this home. You are here only for my pleasure. I will decide which of my lovers you are allowed to interact with. And if I decide to keep one to myself, you will not sulk and pout!”

“Yes, Mistress,” I whispered.

“Now, clean that cum off your body then come back and lick my clit!” she directed.

I quickly left the room. After a five minute shower, I returned to the living room. There was an orgy going on. All three Masters were pleasing my Mistress.

Her moans turned me on terribly. My pricklett grew hard once again. It took all I had not to touch it and to keep it from exploding.

Master Chuck was fucking my Lady’s love canal, Master Reggie was pumping her mouth and Master Brendan was enjoying her tight ass. I watched as her face blushed in the heat and passion. It was all I could do not to touch myself.

When she noticed me, Mistress Alexis called me to her. She grabbed my tiny pricklett and started pulling on it. Then she told the guys to hold up.

They all pulled out their phalluses. Mistress got to her knees. She took my dicklett into her mouth and started sucking the tiny thing.

Master Reggie put his Shlong into her ass. Master Chuck crawled through Master Reggie’s legs and started licking her clit while he jerked off. Master Brendan slipped under her chest, placing his dick between her ample breasts. His hands squeezed them tightly together as he slowly pushed his hips forward and back in a titty fuck.

I wasn’t sure if I had the right to spill my seed into my Mistress’ mouth. I did all I could not to let out any semen. I felt a sharp pain as she slapped my ass. My seed rushed to the top of my cocklett and spilled its load into her mouth and all over her face.

“Oh yes!” she cried as my seed overflowed her lips.

Her body racked with pleasure as each man fulfilled her desires. When they had all spilled their manhood on or into her body, she directed me to clean her up then to clean each of them.

I was in heaven; I had to be. No cuck gets all of this pleasure bestowed upon him.

Quickly, I scrambled to her and licked my meager cum out of her mouth. Then I sucked Master Reggie’s seed from her now stretched ass. Savoring his fluids caused my dicklett to fill once again with my spunk. I fought hard to hold it at bay. Getting it under control, I licked her chest clean of all of Master Brendan’s seed. Then finally slipped Master Chuck’s dick into my mouth to clean the thick cum from his shaft from where he had spilled his seed at the taste of my Lady’s sweet nectar.

The four of them went to the shower to clean the sweat off their bodies while I once again cleaned the floor; this time I was allowed to use the mop.

I heated some towels in the dryer and when they were stepping out of the shower, I handed each of them a towel.

The smile couldn’t be erased from my face.

That evening, after my Masters had left, Mistress called me to her room. She sent me to the shower then let me lay next to her. She let me lick her clit once again. She placed her hands on the back of my head as her hips rose to my tongue.

When her ecstasy exploded in my mouth, I lapped it up as dog dose water. My dicklett obeyed the rules and I have slept by my Mistress every night that she hasn’t had a lover spend the night.

Thanks for listening to my story and thanks to this special Lady for writing it.

~ Lady Dora

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers