Fringe Benefites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie felt like a secret agent who lead a double life. By day, she was a hard working editor, by night, a sexy vixen who gave into the ways of two equally attractive men. She met with Eric and Solomon, sometimes together, sometimes one at at time a few times a week and gave into their every sexual desire and fantasy; one of the men would watch her with the other and please himself or the two would just nail her from front and back – on the copy machines, desks, chairs, their mouths on inches of her flesh that she didn't know existed, sweat dripping, the three of them moaning in harmony. If only the other employees knew that the office furniture and machinery were being used for other than their intended purposes.

Both Eric and Solomon treated her with the utmost respect, that is, until she became their dirty little girl that gave into their wildest fantasies. They lavished her with small gifts and meals from the best restaurants in New York City and only took her to high end hotels when they decided to move their trysts out of the office. When the daylight came, they shared private jokes about desk or equipment in the office that hair their own personal use from that of the typical.

My fringe benefits with my new job are very satisfying, to say the least, Allie thought. This is going to make a great story. She put the pen down, satisfied.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Free Vacation Ch. 01 Couple accepts offer for a free vacation to a small island.in Interracial Love
Kosi Island Ch. 00 A tropical Island where white wives are black bred.in Interracial Love
Slut Wife - Join the Club Literally Introduction, orientation and training.in Loving Wives
Mistle-Blow: Three Nerds and a Beauty Nerds lose their virginity @ an impromptu Christmas gangbang.in Group Sex
The Island Married couple discovers love & lust with local natives.in Loving Wives
More Stories