Fringe Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning he grabbed her back and hugged her to him while he threw one leg over her and flipped them the other way so he was on top. He dug his fingers into her shoulders as he thrust into her. She wrapped her legs around him and squeezed, hooking her feet in the small of his back. She felt his back getting sweaty as he continued to thrust his pelvis into her harder. Her head was back almost at the wall, grabbing his back as they continued move together. Her hands were slick on his sweaty back.

She started digging her nails into his back as she neared climax. Her back arched up and she clenched him with her legs tighter. She was so close, it was within her grasp, she just couldn't get there. Her breathing had become so loud and desperate that she was gasping. "Harder... harder," she breathed between clenched teeth. "Fuck me harder."

He gave a noise of pleasure. Then he braced his arms and pumped into her harder, thrusting his pelvis into hers. She felt him going so deep inside her she didn't think she'd ever been penetrated so much before. The pace became frenzied and she could see by the look on his face that he was close too. His pumping became wilder until he was literally pounding her into the bed. She needed only a little more, she needed the extra spark and she pulled at his arms to try and get him to touch her, but his arms held firm. He was lost in his own world. She tried to catch his eyes but they were wrenched shut. She gave up and frantically reached down to touch herself. Just a few nudges with her finger at her clit and she went over the edge. Her other hand dug her claws into his back as hard as she could and she gasped louder than she had all night. He whole body went rigid as the feelings pulsated through her. She felt her muscles clenching him over and over. She became vaguely aware that he gave a few last thrusts into her before grabbing handfuls of the sheets and leaning his full weight on her as he orgasmed. Eyes shut, face contorting, she felt him shuddering against her with his breath held until at last he lay still and collapsed on top of her. They both took deep breaths and lay there with their eyes closed, feeling nothing but the final incredible release from strain and another body touching them.

When a few minutes had gone by, he rolled off of her and, exhausted, lay down as he fell asleep. His mind was clear, he had finally gotten the much needed release. And so had she. It was just what she needed- it just didn't feel as right as she thought it would have. She remembered how things used to be and how they would never be that way again. Sometimes when they had been together she had forced both their eyes open so they could look at each other while they climaxed and know that their loved one was giving them so much pleasure. But not this time; this time each person was in their own world when they climaxed, they may just as well have been alone.

Afterwards she lay huddled on her corner of the bed facing away from him. Her body was satiated but she didn't feel whole. Tears began to stream silently down her face. What had she done? The cycle of pointless fucking had begun and she was powerless to stop it. She didn't love him anymore and he didn't love her. She had become a mere toy to him. Silent sobs racked her body and she shivered. She wished he would touch her, tell her everything would be fine. The hot tears continued to flow, but he refused to roll over and face her. It wasn't his job to comfort her any more. If she needed to cry it was her business- It didn't matter to him anymore. He wasn't obligated. It had just been fucking.

12