Fringe Benefits

Story Info
Looking forward to a little more than fringe benefits.
1.6k words
4.29
14.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fifty Eight

FRINGE BENEFITS

After you left the other night, I thought to myself...oh my goodness what have I done. I put it out there for you. I told you my naughty little secret fantasies. I was so explicit with the details. What in the heck was I thinking.? I just hope that when you digest it all that it puts a smile on your face to think someone could want to be with you in the way that I described. I hope it wasn't too immature or too much to absorb. I hope that you think of it in the best of spirits. And if you don't feel the same, you won't make much of it.

I usually don't go into detail about how I want to be with someone. I usually am not the type to just throw myself out there and hope I don't fall flat on my face. I usually am the one who plays things as they come and decides then what to do.

I had been contemplating on what I told you for so long it was starting to wear me down. I just assumed you felt well somewhat the same. I guess I shouldn't assume things like that. The way you flirted and talked to me....well I took that to mean that maybe just maybe you had some of the same sort of feelings as me. I guess I may have been over zealous in my thought process. Oh well, it's too late now to take the stuff back. I guess I just have to live with the consequences.

I am just sitting here waiting on some sort of sign from you. A call. A letter. A visit. Anything. Then again I may not want to hear what you have to say. Or maybe I will just have to wait till later today or maybe several days, depending on how you feel and what you want to say to me. And if you ever want to see me again. You may not after I have opened my mouth and inserted my big foot.

The things running through my head now are doubt, fear, shame, and sheer embarrassment. I wanted to tell you what I felt. I wanted you to know just what you did to me. I didn't know how else to say it. I couldn't just blurt it out. I am way too shy and awkward to do that. I know the next time I see you I am going to be flushed, red faced, and probably stutter and stammer. However, I will try and remain composed. I will try and remain calm and collected.

Believe me, if I thought this was going to put a strain on things I would have never done it. I would have kept my mouth shut and continued as before. I just felt so strongly about it. I suppose time will tell just like the story goes.

I surely don't want to cause any problems in your home life or mine for that matter. I guess I should let you know that. I hope I made that clear when I tossed out everything else on the line. I am not saying I want a relationship. I just wanted to let you know that you have been the hot topic of my fantasies lately. I know it is probably due to the fact that we joke, flirt and tease like we do when we are around each other. Whatever the reason it is there and it isn't going away any time soon. I thought maybe you would like to hear some of those thoughts. So I told you about them. Never meaning any harm.

Sometimes people act before they think. I had been carrying that information in my pocket every day for the past week. I finally had the nerve to give it to you. What you do with it now is totally up to you. But if for one fleeting moment in time, I can believe there is a chance for the fantasy to be a reality...I am going to jump on it.

Don't hesitate to think that for one moment my fantasies are just going to go away. They will probably be even more stronger now. I can pretend that you to have those thoughts to touch, feel, caress, taste, kiss...and be tangled up in a web of passion. I can imagine that you want it as much as me and that your passion burns deep in your belly as mine does me. I can dream that we will live out a night of passion so intense neither of us can bare the thought of it ending. I can fathom the thoughts that may rush through your head...they are of an unbridled lust that is to much to tame. I can only hope that in my minds eye these things will happen. I so do desire you. I can't make that any more plain. I can tell you a thousand fantasies that I have had of us. I can lead you into the world of eroticism and allow you to unleash your feverish overflow of undeniable tension. BUT this is only if you are willing to go there with me.

I see us together in a bed of melted passion. We are so enthralled in one another the whole world has disappeared into thin air. There is no one else. There is nothing else. Just our two bodies intertwined together. I fell your heart pound as you come near me and kiss me. Your lips touch mine and I go limp in your arms. I return the kiss with such fervor and passion. You can tell by the way that I kiss that I want you. My hands cup your face as my lips continue to feed off of yours. My touch is so electrifying to you. I feel your hands moving across my body searching for a way to unmask the body beneath the clothing. We do not want to part from holding and kissing. I break free but just to unveil my body to your gazing eyes. I can only hope that you are pleased with the picture you see. You take me in your arms and touch my silky flesh with your finger tips. Sending bolts of energy through me. I begin to remove your clothing and you stop me....you take them off for me. Once you are out of them you move to me and hold me close to your naked skin. The feeling is exhilarating.

Our bodies mesh together as we fall back onto the bed holding on to each other, kissing and touching, taking it all in. The chills you feel are not from the cold but from the feelings you are experiencing.

Your body answers to my touch. I can see the response as your manhood stands at attention for me. I embrace it with my one hand, caressing the taught skin. The other hand is around your neck as we continue to kiss. My lips and mouth are so inviting as they feast upon yours. Your tongue playing with mine as they mingle together. Such heated kisses. Our mouths interlocked as one.

You feel my hand as it traces the taught skin of your penis. My finger tips rub so softly on the tip and around the edges, tracing the veins, massaging up and down, gently, softly. I feel the passion intensify in your kisses and your touch as I continue to move up and down on your masculinity with my hand. I hear a moan escape your mouth as you embrace the erotic pleasure you are feeling. I kiss down your chest licking the nipples of your breasts as I travel on downward. I reach the playground in which my hand has been playing and allow my lips to taste the soft taught skin of your rod iron cock. I caress the balls with my hand. With the other hand I grasp the hard member before me and plummet it to the depths of my throat. Licking and sucking as I move it in and out of my mouth. I am moving slowly enjoying the hardness as I pleasure you. I can hear the passionate groans coming from your lips. I feel your hands upon my skin rubbing and caressing me. Your fingers going through my hair in a crazy frenzy. The feeling of your throbbing cock is so intense. I can feel the heat that illuminates from the rod. I continue to suckle you to the edge of orgasm. I raise myself upon your stead. My back is to you as I ride your cock. The pleasure is almost too much to bear. You place your hands at my hips and move me up and down on your cock. Lifting me up and then pulling me back down hard deep and fast. I play with my clit as I am riding you. You can see me in the mirror in front of the bed. Oh how this does excite you. I feel myself on the brink as you continue to pump in and out of me as I ride you like a stallion. I feel the throbbing of your dick then the warmth of your seed as you climax into ecstacy. I continue to ride it out milking your cock, playing with my clit till I to orgasm into the pleasure zone.

I fall into a heap upon your chest. You brush my hair with your fingers and kiss my forehead. I hear you whisper, "What good fringe benefits."

I just smile and enjoy the moment. Because I know it wont last forever, but the fantasy of that thought sure is nice.

Hmmmm what a nice thought.....wouldn't you agree?