Fringe Benefits of a Seminar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbabe
urbabe
5 Followers

Heather was lost for words not knowing how to answer her.

"Heather, are you awake?"

"Gina hon, slip over here in bed with me so I can keep my voice down, or go close the door."

Gina moved over into Heather's bed. It was a king size so there was plenty of room.

"Gina this conversion may get scary for you and if it does just tell me to forget about it, okay."

"I am going to assume that you have never been to bed with a black man. If you had been, you would have known what he was talking about. He was asking you if you were horny for him. He also was saying he was horny for you."

Gina placed her hand over her mouth and whispered, "Are you certain Heather?"

"Yes Gina I am certain. That is a code that they use. He could tell by your reaction that you are a virgin when it comes to black guys. He will really work on you to sleep with him now."

"Oh Heather, I am scared now."

"Don't be Gina, just expect him to approach you differently and you can still politely refuse unless he turns you on then go with the flow."

"Heather, it's none of my business but you being older can I ask you if you have ever done that."

Heather laid there wondering if she should start a lie and be caught later or just be upfront.

"Yes I have slept with black guys Gina, willingly, on vacation. Some friends and I took a vacation just to do that and to find out all we could about them. It was an eye opening, wonderful experience."

"You mean you enjoyed them in bed with you."

"Gina you are young yet. I was twenty-six at the time and something happened that I never expected. It is like our monthly thing, something I now have to put up with."

"Ahh, so it can be bad."

"Well it depends, yes and no. Let me explain. I was scared to death, really petrified the night that it happened the first time. Remember the night you went all the way the first time, all strung out. Well it was the same. But in the morning, I wanted all the black cocks I could handle in two weeks."

"But this something you did not expect. What is it?"

"If I know I am going to be around black guys that turn me on, I need to use pantyliners because I leak all the time wanting them in me, now. Before experiencing my first one, I could care less. So I need to carry a supply of them along with other things."

"Heather, you are so cool to talk with."

"Thanks Gina but I need a favor from you and that is we need to keep this between us. If white guys find out, they will have nothing to do with me and the same with the girls, unless they have sampled a few. We that have, seem to have a sorority and feel sorry for those of our gender that have not had experienced the pleasure."

"Look, you are away from home. If this guy appears to be hot, try him on for size. Believe me he will be so thrilled he will be eating at your feet because he will desire to sleep often with you."

"Besides I wish that someone had a talk like this with me. Believe this or not but the guy that introduced me to a thick cock was a white guy. He had me so hot; I did not even know he was all the way in me. When I was relaxed, knowing I was stuffed and was not hurting like I had been thinking, I let him do me slowly so that I could comprehend that I would be okay. Black guys are longer generally in length but they know how far to put it in. What is awesome about being with a black guy is that you can have three or four orgasm before they have one. They are not like the white guys and it's over and a lot of times we don't even get one."

"Gina go for it if you like him just a little bit. You will be glad you did when you get back home. My girlfriends and I still date black guys from time to time."

"Heather, you are closer to me than my older sister. May I stay here in bed with you? I feel so good being here and talking. It is so cozy."

"Sure Gina, Let's get some sleep."

"Okay Heather and thanks."

Gina lifted up and kissed Heather on the lips.

Heather heard, "I love you Heather."

"Thanks Gina, Good-night now."

In the morning when they woke, Gina was in the shower.

Heather showered, dressed, and went with Gina to breakfast with Jenna and Celeste.

In her free moments, Heather's brain was focusing on Ty. She did not see him up close at the seminar in the morning. She did say "hi" as she walked by a table he was sitting at with four other black guys. She was thinking to herself, damn this is torture. Heather also wondered if Ty told them he was about to score with her and would they be asking her the same questions Ty asked. After lunch, she slipped into the ladies restroom to insert a pantyliner into her panties.

Ty was a hunk and during the get to know you chat, Heather found that he was thirty-three, married and divorced, with a son seven years old living with his grandmother. The mother was addicted to drugs.

After the seminar, back at the hotel, Heather fiend being tired again, when her roommates desired to go for a walk. When they left she slipped into her swimsuit, and terry robe. She called Ty's room and he answered. She told him she was on her way.

When she arrived at his room, he had already prepared her an iced tea. Ty was shirtless and had on a pair of sweats.

Heather took her robe off and heard, "Wow babe, it looks like we can start where we left off yesterday."

"I was thinking the same Ty."

"Let's just do that. I will sit in the chair and you can sit in my lap and tell daddy how your day went."

Heather looked into his face, wrapped her small white arms into his muscular one and said, "Daddy, I am sorry I had to rush off yesterday but I will be a good girl today, I promise."

"Well that is nice to hear, sweet heart. Now tell daddy how your day went."

Heather sat in Ty's lap sitting with her body sideways.

"Well daddy you have been in my mind ever since yesterday when I have had free time. Today at lunch seeing you with your friends caused me to leak so much I had to get a pantyliner into my panties, otherwise I maybe would have embarrassed myself. Daddy did you tell your friends about us?"

"Yes I did sweetheart. They said that it would please them if I made some introductions."

"Oh daddy now I suppose you want me to be your nice little girl and meet them."

"It sure would make your daddy happy sweetheart. Maybe some day, to save a lot of separate introductions, we could do it all at once."

"Oh daddy, you are so smart."

"Thanks sweetheart," as a black hand cupped a breast. Both her nipples were pressing against the fabric of her swimsuit."

"Oh daddy that feels so good what you are doing but should you be doing it, daddy?"

"Oh sweetheart you have grown into such a beautiful woman I forget you are my little girl and look at you as a piece of beautiful of art."

"You mean like a statue where you can feel and touch it."

"Yes sweetheart, being able to run my hands over every lovely curve and crevice."

"Well daddy if I am like that to you I guess it will be okay for you to feel a thing of beauty."

Ty lowered his mouth to the breast he was massaging and was sucking the nipple through the fabric. Heather closed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around Ty's head and pulled him tighter to her body.

"Oh daddy that feels so good. Do the other one now."

Ty kissed his way over to the other and then was cupping both breasts. He heard, "Mmmmmmmm, daddy that feels so good, I like it very much."

After a few minutes of Ty's tongue on the nipple Heather said, "Daddy let me stand so I can take my top off. That is making me feel so good I want to feel your wicked tongue on bare skin. "

Heather stood and untied the suit top and tossed it to the floor. She stood there cupping her breast and then lifted one to her mouth as she used her tongue to lick at the nipple. She did the same to the other one.

Ty's eyes were focused on the huge wet spot in the front of her light blue bottoms. The wet spot made the area that was soaked with leaking excitement juices, darker in color. Ty also had to make his cock comfortable as his eyes were feasting on the beauty.

Heather crawled into Ty's lap so she was straddling his thighs.

"Oh sweetheart you are so beautiful to look at. So beautiful I want to eat you."

"Oh daddy, you're bad."

Ty placed his left hand behind her back and said, "Sweetheart, hold you breasts with your hands and feed them to daddy, please. Daddy wants to suckle them."

Ty did just that as Heather was placing the nips at his mouth alternating between them. After a period, Ty's right hand went between them. His black index finger found her clit then pressed the fabric of her bottoms onto it.

She tilted her head back with closed eyes and opened her mouth to let out, "Ohoooooooo, daddy, Ohoooooooooo." She felt her whole body warming up and desiring Ty's cock in her to complete the feeling of closeness.

After a few minutes of the clit stimulation along with having inhaled an entire breast into his mouth, Ty removed the index finger from her clit, lifted his right hand, broke the mouthing of her breast and placed the index finger under Heather's nostrils.

"Oh daddy that is disgusting."

"No way sweetheart that is the fragrance of paradise. Here sniff again," as he placed the finger under her nostril again. He left it there and used his left hand index finger to massage the clit this time. As she was heating up more, she was leaking more. The familiar aroma from Ty's finger was making her hotter. Her pussy lips were filling with blood. With Ty's left finger messing, it just increased the flow of blood. Her cavity was begging to be stuffed.

She began to moan as the finger on her clit was generating an orgasm and the lust from smelling her own juices was taking over her body. Heather's nipples were standing out hard from her areolas.

"Play with you breasts Heather, cum for daddy."

There was dead silence in the room except for the moans emitting from Heather's mouth as she was building to her ultimate goal.

Heather leaned into Ty's chest, pinching her nipples, opening her mouth, arching her back, shaking and going "Ohooooooooo, daddy," as her orgasm was raging through her.

Ty removed his fingers from her clit and her nostrils.

Ty let her calm a little and then said, "Sweetheart, take off you bottoms then get into my lap again"

"Okay daddy, what ever you say. Please close your eyes daddy. I don't want you staring at me."

"Okay sweetheart, daddy will close his eyes."

As Heather was removing her swimsuit bottom, Ty stood and dropped his sweats.

Ty then said, "Sweetheart, daddy wants to plug up your leak with his cock so you don't soak the chair. Can daddy do that?"

"Oh daddy I forgot about your chair and me getting it spotted. You won't hurt me with the plug will you daddy?"

"No sweetheart, you take the plug and use as much of it as you are comfortable with."

"Oh daddy I love you. You are so sweet."

Heather's eyes bugged at seeing the plug. Then Heather said, "Oh daddy that looks like it will be the right size plug for me."

Heather crawled back into Ty's lap and they kissed with some Frenching while Ty used his hands on her breast.

Heather took her right hand, wrapped her fingers around Ty's cock, lifted her hips, guided the black cock to her steaming tunnel and slowly sank on it until it was all inside of her. She had closed her eyes in the process and had her mouth open as the pleasant sensations of her pussy walls were cursing through her body as the thick black snake went deeper and deeper, stimulating every nerve in her pussy.

There was a steady, "Mmmmmmmmmmm," emitting from her mouth as she let herself sink on the cock that her pussy was craving.

After she was satisfied that it was all in or what she could take, Heather placed her hands on Ty's face, looked him in the eyes, and said, "Daddy, that feels awesome; Oh God daddy."

"Make yourself feel good sweetheart. Tell daddy what you want daddy to help you with, sweetheart."

"Daddy, kiss me and use a finger on my love button. Make me see stars."

They went about Heather's request. Heather was humping Ty's thick ten inches as he played with her clit with one hand and his other hand massaging a breast; they got into a tongue duel at the same time. Heather had her hands on the sides of Ty's face as her orgasm was starting in her toes as she curled them and moved rapidly into her pussy.

It did not take long for Heather to break the kiss, tilt her head back, wrap her arms around Ty's head pulling him tight into her breasts, closing her eyes, opening her mouth and stiffening at the same time as the orgasm consumed her.

All that Ty heard was, "Oh Daddy, I'm, I'm, I'm Oh, Daddy, daddy, Ohooo daddy," as she enjoyed the sensations that the black cock was giving her.

Ty let her calm and then said, "Sweetheart, could you do daddy a favor and kneel in the chair so daddy can make you feel good again."

"Sure daddy, it makes me feel so close to you wanting to make me feel good."

Heather positioned herself doggie in the chair. As Ty was rolling down the condom, he was admiring the view. He knelt and began to use his tongue at her canal. Heather lurched forward from the feelings and emitted a continues, Ohoo...ooo...ooo, the entire time he was lapping at her backside. He worked his way up to the dark tunnel hole and jammed his tongue into it, eliciting, "Ahhhhhhhh," as it entered her.

After a few thrust of his pointed tongue into her ass, Ty heard, "Oh daddy that tongue is so awesome. Don't ever stop daddy, Oh daddy."

Ty lifted himself and place the head of his cock at her hot, pink, canal and slowly buried it into the hot box. Heather arched her back and emitted, "Ohooooooooo," as it continued its long slow journey.

Ty place his hands on her hipbones and then said, "Sweetheart, place your head on the back of the chair and get yourself hot playing with you tits."

When she was meowing like a cat in heat, as the pleasures of building to a cum were intensifying, Ty began with slow thrust but soon Heathers' tightness got to him and he sped up with his thrusting into the pink, tight, canal that his cock desired. Somehow, they both reached the peak at the same time. "Yes! Oh, yes! Oh God Yes, Ty, Oh yes," was coming from Heather's lips. From Ty's lips Heather heard, "Yeah babe. It feels so good. I'm cumming for you sweetheart, Uuunnngghhh...Ohooo..., damn your pussy is so friggan awesome, Mmmm...Ahhhhhhh."

The firing of his nut juice triggered more pleasures deep in Heather. Ty heard, "OHooooooooo daddy another one, your making me, OHHHhhhhh, daddy ohooooooo".

Heathers body was shaking in Ty's hands on her hipbones. Ty kept flexing his cock to keep the feelings going in Heather's pussy.

The room was hearing panting from both of them as they were recovering from the pleasures and slowly returning from Blissville.

Ty was still in her when he asked, "Babe please spend the night with me. You are awesome."

Ty heard, "Next week maybe Ty." I don't want problems having to explain me missing not just yet."

"I understand babe but you know I will be persistent."

"I know Ty and hope you will be. I will try to figure something out."

I had better get back so they do not send out a search and rescue party.

Ty pulled out, Heather dropped off the chair and knelt, rolled down the condom and sucked what she could of his cock into her mouth. He closed his eyes and uttered, "Ohhhhhhoooooooooooo," as Heather bathed it for him.

She stood; he embraced her with his strong arms and then went to some serious kissing. He reached between them and gave her a mini orgasm with his fingers.

Heather said, "Damn I need to get out of here."

When Heather reached her room, Gina was in the shower.

Jenna saw Heather and hollered, "Where have you been? We have searched the whole place. We are planning to walk up the street for a bite and then back here to dance and hangout. I am glad that you showed up."

"Did you think of checking in the sauna or health club? They give awesome massages here."

"No, did not know that they do that here Heather. Wow you are a ton of information."

"Try it sometime Jenna."

"I will Heather can we share a room. I have never experienced a massage."

"Sure Jenna any time."

Gina was out of the shower so Heather went in. They all went to dinner and talked about the day but Heather was not going to share her new toy.

They walked back to the lounge and found a table large enough to hold eight people expecting the guys to show up eventually.

Gina and Heather ordered soft drinks, Celeste ordered a frozen Margarita and Jenna ordered a strawberry Daiquiri. While they were waiting for the drinks, Celeste and Jenna headed to the ladies room.

Heather was scanning the crowd and noticed a number of ladies and guys from the seminar. She heard from Gina, "Heather look! There are two black guys over at the bar. One of them is the guy that hit on me yesterday. God I hope he does not spot us and make a scene."

Heather looked and saw Tyrell with a black guy. The same hunk she saw Sunday with him.

"Which one Gina?"

"The shorter of the two."

Heather was relived it was not Ty that hit on Gina.

The drinks arrived and Gina asked how much. The cocktail waitress said that the two black guys at bar already paid for them.

Gina's mouth dropped as she turned her head to Heather and out came, "What do we do now Heather?"

"Gina relax we go with the flow. They will approach us later and asked us to dance. Then we can thank them for the drinks."

"My God Heather, I am so glad that are with us on this trip. We have so many days yet."

"Relax Gina, stick close to me and I will get you through the two weeks and then you will be a pro."

The other girls returned and asked the cost of the drinks and who gets the money. Gina blurted out, "Those two black guys at the bar."

They all saw Jenna wave at them. Gina said, "Jenna why did you do that?"

"I always wave at guys that buy me drinks. It's way of saying thank you and if luck holds true to form I will not have to buy another drink tonight."

"Jenna, that is like saying come join us," came from Gina.

"So is that terrible Gina? What makes the difference? Guys are saps for spending money thinking they will get into my playpen."

Gina sat dumb founded. Heather had a grin.

Jenna continued, "I would never let a black guy into my playpen regardless of his money or looks. They have their thing in every lady they can and maybe even guys, who knows."

Gina took in a gasp of air. "Heather I need to potty would you please go with me."

In the restroom Gina blurted out, "Is she right Heather?"

"No Gina she is generalizing. Many of us might fit the same category. Do not let what she says prevent you from growing. Look, tell me honestly, are you interested in that short guy?"

"Yes Heather but I'm scared after hearing Jenna."

"Look, I know before the night is over that short guy will ask you to dance. Dance with him and ask everything and anything that is in your mind. Ask him if he bed hoops. Be sure to ask him if he is married. Ask him where he lives and then ask to see his driver's license. Ask for his phone number and call it sometime. I am sure the other one will ask me or one of the other girls."

Heather did not dare tell her she knew for sure that Tyrell would ask her to dance.

Heather continued, "Tonight in bed we can compare notes. If we have the same info well then we can go from there. Between you and me, I could get interested in the taller of the two. Maybe we can double date some night. Wouldn't that be exciting?"

"Oh my God Heather would you? Could we? Gee Heather you were talking about pantyliners last night. Do you have an extra?"

"Sure Gina, let me dig one out. Now you have me surprised. Never having the pleasure yet and you are leaking. Are you that excited and horny to try one Gina?"

urbabe
urbabe
5 Followers