Fringe Benefits of a Seminar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina placed her hand on John's balls and pressed them against her mound, hoping to get more cock into her. Her hands on them caused John to mutter; enjoy the cum that is building in you again, babe. Don't be afraid of it. Look at the color contrast. Your fantasy is alive. You want it so much; cum with me Gina let's cum. You will never desire white meat again."

"Cum babe cum!"

" Oh God Jack, OH God. Yes, yes, yes, I'mmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Everyone watched Gina's body go into its 3rd orgasm on John's cock.

John had her pulled tight and impaled to the base. His cum was silent but with a stiff back, eyes close and mouth open.

When they had partially recovered, Heather made the silent sign to John as she walked up to the bed, flopped backwards at Gina's head and just grinned. When Gina had enough strength after looking into Heather's eyes she said, "I love you Heather, more than ever. Thanks for being so kind and generous to me. I hope we have a friendship that last our life time. I don't want Jack to pull out. God that cock feels so wonderful in me. I will want lots more of this from now on, wow. "

Heather saw tears, placed her hand on the side of her face and said, "Friends forever. Now let's get our butts in gear and get back so no one is the wiser."

"We will catch up with these asses later Gina, let's get going."

The put on their robes, hugged and kissed the guys with some tongue dueling and left. As they were walking back to their unit, Gina was loaded with questions again.

"Heather how long have you known Ty? How did you manage to get this pulled off so quickly? My God, Heather that was awesome seeing a black guy doing you and it felt soooooooooo good when John did me. Seeing Ty in you and hearing you, I asked John to do me there and then. He took me to the bedroom and my God; he is right. He made it memorable. You were right about it if itis the right guy. Oh Heather it was so awesome eating you with blacks watching and one playing with you."

"Okay now Gina, be very careful how you act and what you say now around co-workers, understand?"

"Gina kissed Heather on the cheek as they neared their room and said, "Yes mom as she laid her head on Heather's shoulder."

The others were not around and they had 30 minutes to get ready. All was well.

They talked about showering together but did not desire to raise any red flags so passed on that option.

That night after dinner, they headed to the hotel lounge. Since they had met so many people by now they were accosted as soon as they stepped foot into the place by guys asking them to join them at their tables. They declined so they could be free and not feel obligated to anyone group, allowing them the freedom to select amongst the guys hitting on them. As they walked further into the lounge, they saw Paul and Jim motioning that they had a table.

As the evening wore on, it became obvious to Heather and Gina that Paul had the hots for Jenna. Over the past several days or so they found out Paul was married and Jim was not.

All the girls danced with whoever asked and did not have a favorite that stood out like Paul and Jenna. Later in the evening John and Tyrell showed up, bought the table drinks and hung around but mixed their dancing equally amongst all women in the lounge so as to not leave any impression that they had already had a taste of Heather and Gina.

Heather was having a problem with a contact lens and went into the ladies room to take her contacts out. At the sink there was a women putting on make up that Heather had spotted in the lounge for the third night in a row and had caught glimpses of her looking at her from time to time. Naturally, Heather was taking glimpses occasionally of the beautiful women herself because of an attraction to her. Heather's heart picked up its beat knowing all to well now seeing her up close why the attraction.

She was a lady in her early to mid-thirties, same height as Heather, perfectly proportioned and well dressed. Her weight was the same as Heather's or close to it.

She had jet black hair in a Pixie cut that was sending a message of being dominate, and self-confident. She had nicely tanned skin with stunning brown eyes.

Heather said, "Hi" and then was looking in the mirror to get a glimpse of the contact giving her a problem.

The women acknowledge the greeting and then asked, "Are you here with the crowd for that seminar?"

"Yes. I assume you are also."

"No I'm a lawyer working on a merger. I love that blond hair of yours and the style. I have admired it since seeing it the first time Sunday night. I wish I had blond hair. I noticed in your group of acquaintances there are a number of blonds and they seem to be having a small problem of keeping the vultures away.

"I don't think it is the blond hair. It is more like naïve women that guys pick out and hope to score on."

"You might be right. By the way, my name is Alice. Here is my card. I would love to buy you a drink some night when you are free. My room number is on the back. I made up a few ahead of time."

"I would like that very much Alice. I'm Heather by the way and I love your hairstyle. Isn't it funny how we want what the other person has?"

"Yes Heather seems so. That is a job opportunity for me. Nice meeting you Heather and please let us have that drink or better yet if you can make lunch some day and we can go from there, Chao."

Heather placed the card in her purse and headed back to join Gina, realizing Alice had turned her on.

When Heather reached the table, Heather and Gina excused themselves so they could get to their room and get it on. Someone asked Gina why she was leaving and she responded that she did not desire to disturb Heather later since they shared a room together.

On the way to the room after getting off the elevator Gina said, "Heather is what we are about to do okay with you. I don't want you mad at me. I also don't want you to think I am one of them."

"Relax, Gina. I am really happy with it. Look, it happens for any number of reasons. I met a women lawyer just a few minute ago in the restroom that I am sure wants me to get in bed with her. I am sure she is like me, liking women and guys. That will not make you one of them. Look enjoy sex because you can feel good either alone but better with another. Us, being girls know how in many cases to please each other better. Let's have fun and make each other glow."

"Thanks, mom for helping me to relax."

"Wait till I get you in bed. I will show you what relaxing is."