Frisbee Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A park walk leads to love.
1k words
3
4.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the office and had to resist the urge to run to my apartment. It was Friday and I had a free weekend to just relax. Maybe go to the spa, get a massage, get a pedicure, get some books or watch some great movies. I was on my way home and decided to go through the park. People were running with their dogs, playing catch, reading or just enjoying the wonderful spring weather. I pulled out my phone to see what movies were out on DVD. I heard someone yell "WATCH OUT!!!!!" and next thing I knew I was on the ground. I looked up and saw a tall, tan,handsome guy standing over me.

"Oh my God. Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine."I said, rubbing my head.

"I'm so sorry. My friend was throwing the frisbee and I couldn't catch it and it hit you in the head."he said.

"It's okay. I understand. I'm fine. Just a bit sore. "

"Well let me walk you home then. I won't feel right if I just send you home. "

"Okay. " We started walking down the road after he told his friend the plan. This man was incredibly sexy. We made small talk on the way to my apartment. His name was Alex and he was waiter at this really great Italian place called La Belle. He played guitar in a band called Cloud Cover.

We walked up to my apartment building and I figured he would depart from there. He insisted on taking me all the way up to my apartment. We got in the elevator and we settled in for a long ride. The elevator in my building is notoriously slow and I lived on the 20th floor. Hardly anyone was in the building because it was a Friday and everyone was at some pub getting drunk.

Once we reached the second floor, something snapped and I had to kiss this god of a man. I leaned over and planted one right smack on his beautiful lips. It was gentle at first because I didn't want to just start snogging the guy. He reciprocated the kiss so I deepend it. I felt his tongue carress my lips, asking for entrance. I parted my lips and let him in. I heard the elevators tinny ding, so I pulled away and grabbed his hand. I ran down the hallway, pulling him behind me.

We reached my door and I ripped the key from my bag, unlocked the door, flung it open and slammed it once we were inside. Alex shoved my up against the door and hissed me hard on the lips. I pulled him closer to me and I could feel his hardening bulge against my crotch. I was a bit wet, but after feeling that, I felt myself get wetter. I broke of the kiss and led him to my room. I went into my small bathroom that contained my closet. I found the bag of slutty lengere that I kept in my closet. My friend Andy would by me this shit for my birthday. He wanted to poke fun at my hatred for this stuff.

I found the smallest bit of lace and satin that was said to be a dress but I said it was a headband. I pulled off my skirt and blouse and heels, then my bra and thong. I turned on the cold water and ran my index finger under the icy water and then rubbed my nipples with the freezing liquid. I felt them harden and I shivered. I then dried my hands and wiped the water off and pulled the dress on.

I opened the bathroom door and found Alex lying on my bed, wearing only his boxers, where his erection made a tent in the front. He was nicely built, but not grossly so. He had nice abs and biceps that showed that he took care of himself, but wasn't a mucsleheaded douche. I walked over to the bed, but he intercepted me and pushed my on the bed. He kissed me and lightly squeezed my ass. He then trailed his lips down to the low-cut neck line on the gown. He broke the kiss to rip the thing off my body and discard it onto the floor. He resumed his position and circled my nipples with his tongue. It felt amazing. I shuddered under his body. He bit my nipple sharply and I moaned loudly. He repeated this with the other side. He then trailed his lips down my torso and stopped at the top of my mound. I pushed his head downward, giving him permission.

He blew on my slit and I shuddered. He flicked his tongue on my lips and I moaned. God that felt wonderful. I wanted his tongue inside me, though. I pushed his head deeper into my crotch. He pushed his tongue into my pussy and I shivered. I felt him searching for my G-spot. He felt around for a while and once he found it and rubbed his tongue over it, my hips flew into the air. He held my hips down and did it repeatedly and I felt that burning, ringing feeling start to build. He did it a few more times and my orgasm exploded. He removed his tongue, but put a rough finger tip on my clit, prolonging the orgasm that was ripping through my body. Once the aftershocks ended, he slid up the bed to rest on top of me, but not putting all of his weight on top of me.

"I want to be inside you. Now." he said. He went to pull a condom off of my bedside table, but I stopped him. "Don't worry about it. I'm on the pill and I want to feel you cum inside me." I whispered. He lined himself up with me and slowly slid inside me. I could tell he had always used condoms because the look on his face was one of pure extacy. He felt wonderful and we soon found a rhythm. He began to thrust harder and faster and I began to moan louder. I felt his orgasm coming on and he shot cum into my pussy. It felt wonderful and I came right after he did. I know he had loved that feeling of me cuming on his bare dick.