Frisky Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood and I stood with her which brought a smile to her face. She turned and walked slowly back to her mark. She walked up behind his chair and pressed her hands over his eyes before whispering in his ear. He began to turn his head and she took it pointing him back at the dancer on stage. She even tapped his shoulder causing him to place a tip on the rail for her. She ran her hands through his hair as if petting a dog for a job well done. Once Misty decamped from the stage her mark stood, Mona leaned down and placed his drink in his hand before she took the tip of his tie and began leading him away by it to the laughs of those around him.

"Go along quietly sir and the nice officer won't make it hard for you... or will she?" The dj added a rim-shot sound effect at the end before introducing the next dancer.

The next dancer was completely through her set and the dj was introducing another when Lindsay came forth with her fan. She had her arm in his as if they were being received at court. She returned him to his seat and gave him another kiss on the cheek as she left him in her wake. She walked towards me a little smirk on her face. I stood once again getting a warm smile from Lindsay.

"Welcome back." I said.

"Have you been at the table the whole time Ben?"

"I have, why?"

"If you hadn't there's no way I would finish this." She said taking her glass and draining it. "A girl has to be careful you know. I don't know why, but I trust you Ben. Call it intuition. I don't think you're the type to roofie a girl to get her into the sack. You're," she paused looking for the word she wanted, "gallant."

"You know this after only meeting me a few hours ago?" I asked, intrigued by her observation.

She nodded. "Let me run you through a day in the life of Ben Sutter." She said with a smile. "You wake up early, go for a jog or a swim? Breakfast, something healthy and boring I'm sure. At the office by 9 sharp where you toil away over reports and files, your only interaction with the world being the few appointments with people begging the bank for money, like me."

I began to interrupt her and her hand shot up, the tip of her finger pressing my lips to silence me. "You get a tiny thrill of power from it, but you don't use that power for ill, you turn it around and use it on the board as a champion of the underdog. You get the bank to believe in people so that they can put a roof over their head. You don't enjoy dealing with presumptuous people, you're a hero type. After all that you slip off home to your unassuming third floor walk up apartment with it's bookcases full of things you've actually read, and a big screen TV to watch the news or a ball game." My eyes began to widen, but her finger never left my lips. "Outwardly you project a professional business man, you're an introvert though and like to get away. Inwardly you're a gallant knight rescuing damsels in distress." She stopped and began to take her finger away. I reached up taking her hand in mine and brushed the back of it to my lips.

"You are most perceptive milady." I said softly. "Alarmingly so, actually. It's a second floor walk up though."

She smiled. "When does my loan come before the board?"

"Monday, ten sharp."

"Be my gallant knight Ben. You've seen the sheet on the house, it's beautiful, the kind of place I want to retire to, maybe have a family. You never know. The people that live in that area say that pods of whales come right into the inlet there and the salmon fishing is incredibly good."

I laughed. "You don't strike me as the type to be a fisherman."

"You might be surprised to learn that I'm not just a pretty face."

"I'm sure of that. There's still plenty of room for surprises so it would seem."

"You don't know the half of it." The smile she gave me lit up her eyes. She stood and held out her hand. "Come with me." She took my arm in hers and led me down the hallway she had emerged from a few minutes earlier.

She opened a door at the end of the hallway and motioned me in. She turned closing the door behind us and flipped the lock. The music was quieter here, but still coming in through speakers high on the wall. She leaned back against the door, her hands behind her. She looked up at me and took her lower lip between her teeth.

"This is a first." She said, her voice husky and low. "Now that I have you Ben, I don't know what to do with you."

"I know how you feel." I said, my breath coming shallow and fast. I reached up to tug at my collar to relieve the pressure and get some air. Light flickered in her eyes, and she stepped towards me slowly then walked around behind me and reached around to remove my coat. She laid it behind her on the sofa, then stepped back in front of me and began unraveling my tie, and me with it. She wrapped it around her neck, passing it up through the loop letting it dangle between her breasts. First the collar button, then the next.

"Better?" She asked. I just nodded. "Good." She ran her hands slowly down my torso, not teasing, but exploring. She smiled and let out a little laugh. She reached up and unbuttoned another, then another until she had my shirt completely open. She tugged it free of my slacks. "I need to borrow this for a bit." As she pushed it off my shoulders, and laid it across my coat. She stepped in front of me once again, so close I could feel the heat emanating from her body in waves. Her perfume was making me light-headed. I wanted to take her face into my hands and dive head first into those pouting pink lips. "Have a seat." She said pushing me back with a single finger. I stepped back and felt the couch against my leg and sat down. She leaned forward and spread my legs before turning and sitting on the edge of the cushion in front of me. With a small flourish she gathered her hair and pulled it out of the way. Her back was beautiful, her gold skin glowed from her wide shoulders to her narrow waist.

She coughed politely. "Would you do me the honors?" It took a moment before I realized she wanted me to unhook her bra. My hands shook as I did as she asked. She giggled reaching around and taking my hands. "You're not done. Relax." She opened my hands and took them in hers running them up her torso. Her breasts were warm and soft, the nipples hard as they dragged across my palms. She rolled her shoulders letting the straps slide down her arms and let me have it. I laid it across my clothes. She stood but didn't turn, and I noticed a small seam and reached up to unhook the skirt a small zipper making itself seen as I did. I pulled it down slowly, the fabric going slack as I did. I slid it down to the floor where she lifted first one then the other foot. I laid that aside as well. She turned finally and looked down into my eyes. I swear I saw flames dancing in her own. She reached out slowly, taking my hands in hers again and laid them on her hips. She left them there as she ran her hands up cupping her breasts and massing the nipples. My thumbs snaked under the straps tugging the lace down slowly I reached mid thigh before the fabric broke free, rolling up in my hands. I had to lean forward for her to step out of them. Her hands grasped my shoulders, I don't think only for balance. The scent was intoxicating, a few scant inches from my nose, the soft downy curls reflected gold highlights. The panties were damp in my hand as I laid them aside as well. She pulled my knees together and climbed on my lap straddling me.

"I'm in a little over my head Ben." She said softly into my ear. "I don't usually get excited like this at work. I definitely don't let a guy undress me. I've already heard two songs go by and I'm just now starting to seduce you." She took my earlobe between her teeth and gave it a tug before leaning forward and running a breast up the side of my face. She had her hands in my hair and took off my glasses, tossing them on the pile of clothing.

"Started?" I squeaked. "I'd say you completed that job hours ago." I said panting.

The soft laughter bubbled up from her chest. "I didn't plan it, just so that you know. It was the way you looked at me that made me do it."

"Really?" I said breathless as she writhed naked on my lap. She looked deeply into my eyes before she ran my nose down between her breasts again.

"Really. Your eyes lit up when you challenged me and it gave me a jolt right down here." She said standing on the sofa a foot to either side of me. "When I got home I was so mad at you. Nobody gets me wound up like that." She gyrated her hips in front of me as I looked up seeing her holding onto the wall behind the sofa. Her lips inches from mine and I wanted them to meet badly. I licked mine furiously doing my best to keep control. She knelt back down straddling me again and looked into my eyes. "I have no idea what came over me but I stripped down and masturbated. I came three times, hard. When I was done all I could see was those cool gray eyes again, I wanted you badly."

I looked into her eyes looking for any shred of truth to what she'd just said. "Prove it."

"If I didn't have to be on stage in ten minutes this sofa would get rocked like it's never been rocked before." She said with a smirk. She took one of my hands off her ass, when that happened I have no idea. "Feel for yourself." She slipped my fingers up between her outspread thighs. She was soaked. I looked up at her in disbelief as she lowered her mouth to mine and practically tore my tongue out with hers. My fingers slid back and forth a moment before I slipped one into her. The moan came deep from her throat as she pushed hard against my hand. "If I'm late I'm going to send one of the bouncers after you." She murmured, with that I stepped up my pace. She tossed her head back and began moaning short gasps and soft moans. My hand was soaked as we both gasped for breath.

"Mona, on in ten." Came softly from the hallway.

"Thanks!" She said and leaned forward our foreheads touching. "And thank you. Another first for me."

"Really?"

She took me by the chin. "I'm a dancer, not a prostitute. You couldn't have bought that if you wanted to." She reached for her panties and wiped herself up with them, now they were completely soaked. She was up, had her skirt on and whipped her bra on in moments. She took my shirt and gave me a wink, another kiss and looked at me again and began laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"You look miserable." She said. I realized I was sitting with my hand still up covered in her. She looked down at the huge tent in my slacks. I just smiled.

"I don't feel miserable."

"I have to go, I'll see you out front." She said with a wink. My mind began to clear from the craziness of the past few minutes and I realized I could miss it if I didn't get moving. I cleaned myself as best I could, threw my tie and her panties into my jacket pocket and swung it on over my t-shirt.

"Great." I thought, "If I lose the socks I could be a Don Johnson knock-off." I barely made it back to the table in time for the announcement that she was up next. The dj played the orgasm sound effect again and my eyes went wide realizing that it was actually Lindsay's voice. The music began and Lindsay came sliding out from behind the curtain in gym socks and my shirt. She began singing along with Bob Seger and dancing around holding up what looked like a candlestick as a microphone. The audience was getting fired up and I felt myself getting into it as well. By the end of the song she was on her back on the floor kicking and writhing. It was then I noticed she was wearing men's briefs under the shirt too. I laughed out loud at that and joined in with the applause as she slipped behind the curtain for a momentarily.

"I've heard of guys losing their shirt in the VIP rooms." The dj added as the next song began. "There's the guy, nice Don Johnson look buddy." She strutted back on stage in heels this time, the briefs gone and she wore a red sequin g-string. She began working the front and looked up at me and pointed straight at me, and gave me the come hither finger.

"Uh oh, looks like Don is in trouble."

She unbuttoned the shirt completely and began twirling letting it fan out around her like a cape before she stopped and let it slide down her arms and leaned forward whipping it behind my head and pulled me towards her until our faces were nearly touching and she winked at let go of the sleeves.

"You've witnessed history gentlemen. He not only lost his shirt, he got it back. You may not want to wear that home buddy, I'm sure there's enough lipstick and glitter on there to get you shot on sight by the old lady."

The next song came up much slower, and she slowed down, the lights went red and smoke started pouring across the stage. She reached back and unhooked her bra and threw it at me.

"She's giving you the clothes off her back. I don't know what you've got man but can you share your secret?"

She made the final rounds of the stage as the music ended and she took a bow. She looked at me and gave me that come hither look again and held out her hand for her costume bits. She reached forward and dragged my shirt off my shoulder too, letting it drag behind her as she walked off stage. I made my way back to the table through hales of laughter.

"Oh well. Easy come, easy go man!"

I sat trying to catch my breath, the waitress brought me two drinks which I hadn't ordered. She said they were bought for me by some of my fans. I finally started breathing normally again, and politely declined a few attempts by other dancers to bring me to the VIP rooms. I felt a hand slide up the back of my neck. "Come with me." She said, leaving no doubt that it wasn't a request. She had hung back slightly so she wouldn't be seen and took my hand dragging me back to the same room. She tossed a little clutch handbag on the couch and promptly backed me against the door her tongue burrowing to my tonsils. She backed away holding her hands up to catch her breath.

"Listen." She gasped. "Have a seat." I threw my coat aside again and sat in the center of the sofa again. I hadn't had a chance to notice what she was wearing, but it was a long red gown with sequins patterned down the front, It was snug in the middle showing off her incredible figure. She sighed deeply. "I want to get this off my chest now."

"Please do." I said with a smile.

She chuckled. "Smart ass. Listen I've been thinking that you might think that I'm coming on like a runaway freight train to get you to push through my loan application. The truth is that I'm hornier than a herd of billy goats right now, and I have no idea why. I've just wanted to fuck you like there's no tomorrow, since I left your office this afternoon. I'm kind of freaked out on that for some reason. I'm usually the one in control, the one in the power seat. I.. I... I don't know what's going on."

I looked at her for a moment realizing just how agitated she felt. I felt the same way when she was in my office earlier. "Come here and sit." I said patting the seat next to me. She did as I asked but didn't relax. "I'm one of only five people who will decide on your application. I, being the officer in charge of the application, will make my findings known." I chuckled. "Let me rephrase that. I will make the appropriate recommendations and we will vote on it. As much fun as I'm having tonight, and mind you I'm having more fun that I've had in years, it won't change how the others vote. At first I thought that's what you were doing, but that idea went out the window when I realized that you know I can't dictate how they'll vote. I'll give them my recommendation, they'll look over the numbers, ask me questions, and they'll vote."

"You'll know by mid-day on Monday then?"

I nodded.

She sighed, the anxiety trickling out of her. "Dinner at my place Monday then, win or lose. I owe it to you to see the real me." She chuckled. "This isn't it."

"It's a date." I said surprised. "What do we do until then?"

"Well I have things under control, it's recharging now as we speak." She sighed. "Do you have enough lotion and tissues at home?" We both broke out laughing at that. "Honestly though, I'd prefer it if you didn't come back here. If I'm going to have you in my life, I want you to be a haven from this, not a continuation of it."

"I'll be fine, there's no shortage of ice cold water for showers when you live this far north, and I understand. I very much want to get to know Lindsay better, and leave Mona at work. Oh, you were wrong about jogging earlier too. I ride a bike in the morning, a ten speed not a Harley." I chuckled.

"Good I've been there before. I eventually realized that I was a rebel with no idea what I was rebelling against. I gave up the chaps and chains, it wasn't really me anyway." She looked me up and down for a minute. "Get up for a minute and take off your shirt."

I just looked at her wide-eyed. "Isn't that my line?" I chuckled.

"I will if you will." She grinned. I saw nothing to lose here so I did as she asked. "Ooh nice abs." She inhaled sharply. "I suddenly wish I hadn't made a deal to hold off until Monday." A lock of hair slipped and covered one eye.

I'm not sure if it was the drinks or the incredible high I was on but I started dancing to the music which caused Lindsay to yelp in delight. She dove for the little clutch and yanked out a twenty and proceeded to lure me closer with it. She reached up tucking into my waistband.

"Keep the pants on, otherwise I might not be responsible for what I do." She grinned, fanning herself with the other hand.

"I thought there was a promise that you would, if I did." I said smiling. She held her hands up and I pulled her up from the sofa. She spun me around and pushed me back.

"Take a load off sparky." She listened for a moment and began swaying to the music. "Let me show you how a professional does this." She was nearly fluid as she reached behind her and undid the hook of her dress. Limber as a cat she slid the dress down her curves, it was is if she were in a trance. The dress pooled at her waist as her hands ran slowly up and down her body. "It sounds like I'm getting an obscene phone call over there. Are you alright?"

"Huh?"

"Slow your breathing, breathe in, hold it, let it out." She said. "That's it." She leaned forward, her arms on my shoulders but her hips kept swaying to the music. I leaned back and pulled her face down to me and kissed her deeply again. I dragged the back of my hand downward between her breasts, rubbing my knuckles around the full swell before my thumb found the hard point. She began gasping.

"Slow your breathing, breathe in, hold it, let it out." I said. "That's it." I chuckled. "Not so easy is it?"

She ran her hand down my chest, laying it on my lap. She began stroking gently at first, the insistently. "No, it's very, very hard."

"You are so evil." I gasped.

She laughed in acknowledgment. "Mmm hmm."

"Are you sure we should stick to this 3 day rule? I mean it's more of a suggestion really, isn't it."

"Have you ever edged your way to an orgasm Ben?"

"Not that I ever remember."

"Oh you'll have to try it, it's absolutely delicious."

"If this is what it's like I'm not sure my heart can take it."

Her hand suddenly stopped and moved away. "Sorry, I got carried away." She said with a foxy grin. "I enjoy riding the edge Ben. I like bringing you to the point where you're one step from blind lust. I like knowing that I did it, and that I control you. Of course I know it's dangerous, but I love the thrill."

"Dangerous?"

"I don't know Ben, are you?" She began kissing her way down my chest taking a nipple in her mouth. "There's little to keep you from throwing me down and having me right here. Except maybe me screaming and a couple large men beating you to a pulp." She chuckled.

"Yea that would be a bit of a buzz kill wouldn't it."