Frisky Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward and rested her cheek on my chest, blowing little puffs of air across the wet nipple. "Not to worry, I only scream when I orgasm." She said. "My poor neighbors on Monday." She laughed. "What time is it? I have one more show to do at midnight."

"It's 11:20. Wow we've been in here for an hour?"

"Time flies when you're having fun. I should go get ready." She said as she pulled her dress up and fastened it behind her neck. "When I do my last show if it's a good night I stick around for another hour or so, but I'm probably going to close up shop and head home for the night. As it is I've only made about half what I normally would have. Oh my God. Look at the puppy dog eyes." She said with a smile.

"I'm such an idiot!" I said sitting up and reaching for my coat. "I've been monopolizing all of your time and..." She pushed the finger over my lips again, then replaced them with her lips.

"Don't. I've had a wonderful time tonight. Aside from the abstinence." She shrugged. "But my bed is a lot more comfortable and I want to take my time with that." She smiled down at me. "You should probably put your shirt on. They'll think I had my way with you in here."

"I tried, but you wouldn't." We both laughed as I took off my glasses and pulled my shirt back on. "What about my other one?"

"You can pick it up Monday." She said cheekily. "Besides I should wash it to get the stripper stank out of it." She laughed. "That reminds me. She picked up her clutch and pulled out a few tissues. "Here you had lip gloss all over your face, and it showed under the black lights earlier." She said laughing.

"No wonder they were giving me a hassle!" I laughed.

"Well that too if they were paying attention." She wiped my face with something wet and then dried me off. We gathered our things and left the room, it was surprisingly cooler in the hall. She kissed her finger and placed it on my lips as she turned towards the backstage door. "Why not get a front row seat this time?"

"I'll do that, even if I have to kill a guy." I said with a chuckle.

I made my way back to the club and sought out the waitress and let her know what I wanted to do, she directed me to some manager near the bar. Our transaction completed, a fresh drink in my hand and I made my way to the stage. Fortunately it didn't take much for me to squeeze a chair in since the few guys who'd seen me before figured me for a high roller. I placed small stack of fives down next to my drink and tipped the dancer that was finishing up her set a few of them.

Soon the dj was announcing Mona Lisa for her final show of the evening. The well lubricated crowd livened up at that. The music started and she walked out wearing a blue velvet vest and short denim cutoffs. She had a cloth over her arm and she whipped it out in front of her laying it on the stage before dancing back away from it. She began swaying slowly to the throbbing bluesy sound. She kicked off her heels and walked across the blanket and knelt in front of me. I slipped a bill from my pocket and laid it on the rail. She looked at and leaned forward tipping it back over onto the rail in front of me. She reached down and took my hands and placed them on the front of her jeans. Catching on quickly I unbuttoned them and tugged the zipper down. She just shook her head gently as she backed away slightly and pushed the jeans down over her ass, the guys behind her hooting and hollering. She rolled slightly and ended up on her back, legs in the air, pushing them off and tossing them backwards. She was wearing a denim colored thong beneath them.

I replaced the bill and matched it with another. She turned away from me and gave her attention to another guy whose glasses she took and polished on her vest before restoring them. She worked her way around as the throb of the song kept up. She glanced over at me again and noted the bills had multiplied, she turned towards another guy and began unbuttoning her vest.

One of the drunker guys piped up. "That guy's gotta have over a thousand bucks in front of him and she's totally ignoring him!" A few guys laughed and a couple guys ogled me openly after noting the hundred dollar bills hanging in front of me.

Lindsay just flapped her hand at me and proceeded to move on to another tipper, the lace edged denim bra was the next item to disappear. She massaged her breasts, pressing them together, and the guy placed a bill between them. She thanked him and took it with her teeth and dropped it over her shoulder. She turned and crossed to another, the song thumped on as she twirled on her back, her legs reaching up as she laid them over the rail resting her heel on a guys shoulder as he slipped his tip in her garter. The song was finishing so she slipped the panties off while she was on her back, and tossed them with the rest of her costume. The song Blue Jeans came on and she crawled towards me, a feral look in her eyes. When the chorus came on she sang along.

"I will love you 'til the end of time

I would wait a million years

Promise you'll remember that you're mine"

I never looked away from her eyes as she knelt before me. She just kept singing the song until it finished. As the music filtered down she said, "Thank you." Then sat up and leaned over the rail and kissed me deeply, I reached up and tipped the bills onto her blanket. The crowd went absolutely nuts. Someone behind me cleared their throat loudly. Our eyes popped open and Lindsay had the good sense to look guilty. She looked at the bouncer and shrugged as she let go of me. She gathered everything she had towards the center of the blanket and pulled the corners up and walked off the stage blowing kisses to everybody in the crowd. A couple of the guys near me slapped me on the back a couple times. The stage was empty for a moment as the dj introduced the next dancer.

I asked one of the doormen if they could call me a cab and he nodded. The club was open for a few more hours this being a Friday night, so they weren't lined up yet.

I woke to the phone next to the bed ringing. After some swearing, I answered it.

"Hello?"

"You're an asshole." She said chuckling.

"Mom?" I said laughing.

"I invited you to show you my earning potential, not have you become my sugar daddy."

"Trust me, nobody on earth believes in your potential more than I do." I thought for a minute. "How did you get my number?"

"Wow, you must need coffee. You're in the phone book Ben." She said laughing. Neither of us spoke for a moment, just enjoying the shared silence. "I want to break the pact." She said softly. "Well not break it, but bend it a little. Can a girl buy you breakfast?"

I felt my heart jump into my throat as I remembered those soft lips, the feel of her waist in my hands. The eyes boring into me.

"Hello?"

"Uh yea! You'll have to, I kind of over spent my entertainment budget last night." I laughed.

She laughed. "Listen, I know you did it because you felt you should..."

"Stop! I did it because I wanted to. I don't remember a time in my life that I had that much fun with my clothes on."

"You didn't have your clothes on. I did." She reminded me with a laugh.

We made plans to meet, when I realized I didn't have my car. "Sh... I'm sorry, I need to get my car first so it's going to set us back a little."

"How about I just come and get you, we'll have breakfast and I can drop you off to get your car."

"That would be terrific." I gave her the address, which she sarcastically pointed out, was in the phone book as well. She laughed when I called her a creeper. I took a shower, contemplated not shaving, I thought girls like that scruffy look, but shaved anyway. The girl wanted to jump me in an off the rack suit yesterday, either I've very much under estimated my appearance or she's blind as a proverbial bat. I dressed and before long heard the toot of a car horn. I grabbed a jacket and barreled down the stairs. I came running out to the sidewalk and stopped looking at my watch and coolly walked towards the car whistling a little tune from last night. I could see that she was laughing through the windshield.

"Get in you clown! I'm getting hangry!"

I got in and directed her to a good diner local to this end of the city.

"How are you this fine morning?" I asked.

"I'm doing very well thank you. How about you, a touch of hangover?"

"Not at all, I don't think I actually finished two of the drinks I got. Speaking of which, what is in a 'dancer drink' the bastards charged me ten bucks for a flute of champagne?"

She busted out laughing. "It's a good thing I'm buying breakfast. It was ginger ale. A lot of us don't drink while we're working, it's much safer that way. Some on the other hand." She flexed her wrist a few times. "They don't last long in that sort of club."

We made it inside and Lindsay was having a ball with the menu. "Seriously, I'm coming across town more often. Chocolate hazelnut banana crepes! That's what I'm having."

"Are you like, uh, a vegetarian or anything like that?" I asked.

"Oh hell no. I just try to steer clear of foods that make me pay too dearly at the gym. I'd love to kick back with pizza and a beer like the next girl, but my body is a temple." She added haughtily.

"You're telling me, I spent most of yesterday worshiping that temple as I remember." I said softly as I looked over the menu. She busted out laughing so loudly that diners around us looked to see what was happening.

"Yes you did." She said still grinning from ear to ear.

I looked into her eyes and studied her face. She was glowing in the bright day light, her makeup was nearly nonexistent, and that suited her perfectly. She had pulled her hair back into a ponytail, a few wisps falling in front of her eyes. Her earrings caught the sunlight streaming in the window. She had the cutest chin, her lower lip pouted naturally over it. Her nose was long and straight, a slight bump denoted it might have gotten broken at some point. The idea of that sent a quicksilver feeling of vengeance through me. Who would harm such a beautiful face. It could have been a simple accident. Her eyes were burrowing into mine when I got to them. They were big, dark and beautiful.

"I'm not sure I want to know what you're thinking, but it's killing me not knowing."

I hung my head and chuckled. "Oh all sorts of things, like how I've never been this close to anybody so beautiful before in my life." She rolled her eyes. Of course she would, being told she's beautiful is a regular occurrence for her. I wondered, does it ever get old though?

"What else?"

"I was just trying to figure out, why me? I must have done something right for an introverted nerd like me to have a girl like you want to spend time with him."

"Have you never dated a girl before?" She asked her eyes wide.

I laughed. "Yes I have, in fact, I've even lived with one before."

"What happened? If you don't mind my asking."

I shrugged. "It was more of a relationship of convenience. She was more in love with the idea of having a boyfriend, and not really in love with the boyfriend. If you get my drift. We didn't click."

"How long ago was that?"

"A few years ago now."

"What about you?" I asked.

She sighed. "Airing out the dirty laundry right up front are we?"

"You started it." I said laughing.

"Are you sure you want to know?" She laughed, I just nodded.

"The usual mix, the musician who didn't have a job, cliché I know, that was from about twenty-two to twenty- four. I started hanging out with a rougher crowd thanks to a friend of mine. Before I knew it I was a biker babe, torn jeans, leather jacket with chains, the whole nine yards. My self esteem was pretty low. He gave me this when he was drunk one night." She rubbed her finger along her nose. "I had a hard time separating my life from the job. I moved on after about a year of that. I realized it wasn't the real me. I've been solo for about two years now. I dated a friends brother a few times, but we both knew it wasn't going anywhere. He didn't like the idea of me, nearly as much as he liked the idea of Mona. I didn't put up with that for long."

I nodded. "It's got to be tough. Doing what you do."

"It's tough on having a regular life, that's for sure. How was your day dear? Oh same old same old, another lap dance another dollar."

"What about you?" She asked, her eyes sharpened like an owl sighting a mouse.

"Me?"

"Do you like the idea of being with me, or with Mona."

I stopped for a moment and thought about it. The question was a landmine, and how things went from here relied on my answer. "Before I had any idea who Mona was, I wanted to get to know Lindsay better. I still do."

"Can I ask you something though?" I asked. Souls were being bared and things could get ugly so I tempered my words.

"Last night when you said you wanted to," I looked around to make sure the waitress wasn't in hearing range, "jump me on sight. Was that Lindsay or Mona? Better yet, who was it, for the most part, that I spent the evening with last night?"

"Touché." Her fingers twitched next to her coffee cup. She sighed. "I did, I wasn't kidding about that. You seemed like a sweet, handsome, take home to mother, kind of guy. That turned me on. You do look terrific in a suit too." She said biting her lip. "As for last night, that was more of me than anybody else would ever see in that place. I'd say you got about ninety percent Lindsay last night."

The smile I had on my face must have been encouraging. "Good, then my previous answer stands."

Her fingers twitched again, as if she wanted to do something but was afraid of the response. I made the decision for her and reached across the table taking her hand in mine. I thought she was going to crush my fingers as she held on and smiled.

"Holy whipped cream batman!" She said as the waitress set the plate in front of her. "So much for the healthier alternative. I should have just gotten a double order of bacon." She laughed.

"Sweetie, if you want a true test of your relationship, go ahead and reach for a piece off his plate. If you come away clean then it's true love." Said the waitress. I slid the plate closer to her so she wouldn't have to reach for it. Lindsay laughed and snatched a piece off my plate. She got away clean. The waitress laughed. "He's a keeper."

We talked about everything and nothing, it felt like we'd stepped off the world and it kept going without us. She kept her hand in mine, on mine, near mine. Her fingers traced the back of my hand as we talked.

"Ben?" She said softly.

"Lindsay?" I answered with a little smile.

Her expression turned serious. "There's something I need to say to you, but I don't know how to say it. So I'm just going to spit it out."

"You were born a man. I knew it! What's your real name Larry?" I asked seriously, trying to lighten the mood. She giggled.

"Not quite, it's just that I've had enough coffee to float a battleship, and I really need to use the restroom. At this point I don't care which." She chuckled. I pointed the way, letting her know the men's door was on the left.

"That is the weirdest little sink. It only has cold water and this weird looking cake of soap in the bottom, , and why is it so low on the wall? " She said when she returned. I bust out laughing, and she smiled. She grabbed the check, looking at me as if I was going to fight her for it. I just held up my hands.

We walked down the sidewalk, and I felt more than saw her hand reach out. I closed the gap taking hers in mine. She didn't look up but I saw her smile out of the corner of my eye.

"Did you have any plans today?" Lindsay asked as we were getting into the car.

"Nothing major, cure cancer, end world hunger, bring peace to the Middle East." I said shrugging.

She grinned. "That's too bad, I just had an idea."

"I'm game, I mean what ever. Anything that won't get me arrested of course." I blurted out.

She started laughing. "No, I have permission so it won't even be trespassing. I want to show you something."

"I love when you say that to me."

"Yea I bet you do." She responded with a sly grin. We made our way north around the inlet, turning northwest along winding two lane roads. Before long she slowed and turned left down a short street which ended in a crossing lane going in either direction. She turned left and quickly came to an end with a driveway. She pulled in and stopped. "Let me show you what no file folder is going to get across." She got out walked towards the house

She walked along the side of the garage the walk way ending at the top of stairs leading down. A doorway to our left entered the house. She had the key as promised and opened the door stepping into a kitchen.

"Hopefully you're going to tell me it's all mine in a couple days." She said her voice echoing in the empty rooms. The place was beautiful. Pine walls lined the living area below, a dining area beyond a breakfast bar counter in front.

"Wow, that view is incredible." I said.

"You should see it from the bedroom upstairs."

I looked at her with a grin.

"Don't worry there's no furniture, though the carpet is plush and in good shape. I wouldn't turn your back on me if I were you." She wiggled her eyes at me before heading up the stairs.

"Don't worry, the view from back here is pretty incredible. I'll have no problem keeping you in front of me." I said as I watched the tight denim sway back and forth as we went up the stairs.

The house was beautiful, I could easily picture Lindsay living here, standing on the balcony, the breeze lifting her hair.

"I honestly can't wait to get into that whirlpool tub and just stay there for hours." She said her eyes closing, imagining the bliss. "It's big enough for two you know." She looked slyly at me and walked across the hall showing the two other bedrooms before descending the stairs again. She showed me the office that she planned, the living space, and how she'd like to decorate it. She was so animated as the ideas floated from her like a school kid describing a fantasy realm.

I was about to make a crack about where the brass pole was going, and realized before I opened my mouth that, that is what she meant about separating who she is, from who she portrays. It was a close call but I tossed the joke aside and noted the hot tub on the deck.

"I know, I can't imagine how relaxing it's going to be, kicking back with a glass of wine, listening to the birds and the bees." She closed her eyes again, and I could tell she was envisioning herself just that way.

"I can picture you naked and wet, and it's not very relaxing."

She laughed. "Well you have seen me naked, and gotten me wet. You should know."

I took a deep breath and looked out the window. Baseball players, hockey players, I was thinking of anything to keep from exploding. There was a small lawn in front, bordered by a low rock wall, and there was a drop off down to the water. We ambled across the lawn taking in the view of the inlet, the other side she said was conservation land, so nobody would be building there to ruin the view.

"Right around that bend is the city skyline. You'd never know it unless you went down the inlet about half a mile though. It feels like we're in the middle of no where."

"With cable." I added.

She laughed. "Fucking guys, you're all the same."

"Hey now!"

I looked back at the house, and suddenly understood why she wanted this place. It was like an oasis, a haven. It was the last house on the lane, and the one next door was nearly invisible through a screen of natural growth of bushes and trees.

"Pretty nice huh?" She said as she wrapped an arm around my back, slipping her thumb under my belt like it was the most natural thing.

"It is, and I completely understand why you're so passionate about buying it now." After a momentary pause. "Are you working today?"