Frisky Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded. "I should be heading back. I like to get a little nap in before going in." She laid her head on my shoulder for a minute and let out a deep sigh. "That's going to be the tough part. Leaving to go into the city every day. The commute is about forty minutes, which given the time of day is pretty good."

"Let's lock up and get going then." I said giving her a kiss on the top of the head. We made our way back into the city. Lindsay keeping in nearly constant contact with me, whether holding my hand or kneading my thigh. The creeping doubt lingered in my mind. 'Why me?' This smart, funny, beautiful girl can't really want to be with me. I promptly kicked that thought back to where it came from, not caring what the real reason was. I'd deal with that when it happened.

"What's with the heavy sigh?" She asked.

"Oh, it's just that I wish I hadn't promised to not go to the club is all." I said laughing. She dragged my hand over to her lap and I gave her thigh a squeeze.

"You promised. I see you there and all bets are off. Got it? No dinner Monday, no chance." She said.

We stopped for a light and she turned to me. "I honestly do want to see where this leads, for me." A honk sounded behind us and Lindsay hit the gas. We pulled into the bank lot to pick up my car. She unbuckled her seat belt and leaned across and kissed me deeply. She looked into my eyes for a moment before speaking. "The question you have to ask yourself is, do you want Mona for a night, or Lindsay for a lot longer?" I inhaled slowly to respond when her finger touched my lips. "Don't answer now. I'll have your answer before the night is over."

I leaned forward and kissed her again, letting my fingertips slide down the back of her neck. I felt her shiver in my hands.

"How the hell are you single when you can kiss like that?" She sighed.

"I didn't get many tryouts when I was younger." I said breathlessly.

"Good, I like a diamond in the rough." She said with a smile. "Now get out of here before I break my pact and blow off work." I got out of the car. "Ben!" I turned back. "What would you like for dinner?"

"Something fast and easy so we can get on to my tryout!

"Dinner is at seven, come on over when you get off work." She winked at me and waved before driving off. I heaved a heavy sigh as I saw the taillights disappear around the corner. I stood there shaking my head.

"This isn't really happening to me. I know I'm going to wake up soon." I groaned and turned to get my car.

I was nervous, far more than I had a right to be. I'd taken some time to look at my notes on the loan and crunched the numbers when I got to work and it still looked like it was going to be a tough sell. She had a decent portfolio of investments and a good track record with her current mortgage. I mostly hoped they wouldn't see right through me at the meeting.

"So do you want me to tell you now, or would you rather wait until later." I hit send on the text, not expecting an immediate reply. I was just finishing up lunch at my desk when my phone buzzed.

"Surprise me," was the response.

I closed the file and made a few phone calls and set it aside before taking the next one. This was the tough part of Monday, letting people know whether they got the loan or not. It was great when people screamed in delight, it was heartbreaking when the opposite happened. After two years it wasn't any easier than it was the first day. I placed one more call, the real estate agent said she'd call the buyer as soon as she got off the phone. I asked her to hold off. If she didn't mind I'd like to let her know myself in this case, since she did the legwork for the mortgage herself. She said she didn't mind at all.

I left early, well on time actually, but early for me and got home in record time for a Monday commute. I showered and changed into something a bit more casual forgoing the tie and coat. I hustled out to hit the florist before they closed, and to pick up a bottle of wine. I got to her building and she buzzed me in through an intercom. "C'mon in, it's open."

When I got to the door I gave it a couple quick raps with my knuckle and opened it. My jaw dropped at what I saw. Sitting on the arm of the sofa was Lindsay wearing my dress shirt and the black and gold heels from the other day. Her hair was piled loosely on her head and she just leaned on the back of her hand.

"How was your day dear?" She said, her voice deep and smooth like good whiskey. I stood there with my mouth hanging open, not being able to even think of what to say or do next. Fortunately she didn't wait. She stood and slowly walked towards me and closed the door, flipping the dead-bolt. As she stepped beside me I noticed she had the shirt gathered at her waist with a little belt. The tails just barely covering her. She stepped in front of me and inhaled the fragrance of the flowers, smiled at me and pushed my arms open so she could take my face in her hands and kissed me. I came to my senses fast after that. She squealed. "That bottle is cold on the ass."

"Sorry." I said laughing with her. "My day, well it was pretty much like any Monday. You know, emails, phone calls, meetings." I said with a shrug.

She reached for the flowers. "Call me old fashioned, but bringing a girl flowers on a date is always a wonderful idea."

"What can I say. I know my way around the ladies."

"I know, that's one of the things I like about you." She reached up to a high shelf to take down a vase.

"Well that answers that question."

"Was the question something like, 'Is she wearing anything under my shirt?'"

She arranged the flowers and filled the vase with water before setting it on a ledge between the rooms.

"They're beautiful."

"They pale in comparison." I said as I kissed her again.

"So are you going to keep a girl waiting?"

"Right here?" I asked.

"Well the tiles are a bit cold and the counter is granite, but I'm game if you are." She giggled.

"Open the other." I said softly as I kissed her forehead. She looked up at me and slipped the ribbon on the wrap and pulled out the champagne bottle. Wrapped around the neck with another ribbon was a key chain with a silver house bangle.

"Happy new mortgage." I said. She turned to me her mouth went from a O-shape to a huge grin before she leapt at me.

I caught her just in time, her feet kicking in the air as she yelled, "Yes, yes, yes!"

"Don't wear that out, I'd like to hear it again tonight."

"Oh you're going to hear it, more than once. Hell, the neighbors are going to hear it! If I weren't actually hungry, I'd... well let's eat and I'll show you." She grinned.

As if switched on like a machine she went into action. Once she kicked off the heels, bowls came out of the fridge, pans were being heated and while I opened the champagne dinner was nearly complete.

"Wow! Were you a chef in a former life?" I asked as she plated up dinner.

"Nope, that's why I took your advice and chose something simple and quick." She'd gone all out, candles on the tables, the flowers sat to one side she set the plates out as I topped off the champagne.

"To fortuitous meetings." I said.

"To rising to the challenge." She responded.

"I've been doing a good job of that all weekend, and rising, and rising." We both laughed.

"Well finish up and I'll get dessert ready."

I just growled at her and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Not me, I made lemon sorbet today, from scratch no less. It sounded like a nice finish after seafood and garlic."

She brought the bowls to the table and I couldn't help myself any longer as I pulled her towards me. "You're killing me, you know that don't you?" I said as I ran my hand up her leg grasping her close. She held my head to her stomach.

She whispered into my hair. "Don't you worry I'm going to make it all worth it." She kissed me on the top of the head and stepped back and sat down.

The sorbet was delicious. She finished her little scoop she began licking the spoon slowly. A lock of hair slipped free and covered her eye. We both knew that the edge we'd been toying with was behind us. Nothing could stop it now, it was like a runaway train and anything that got in the way would be crushed. She brought the bowls to the kitchen and came back, reached and wet her fingertips in the vase and pinched out the candles. She took both champagne flutes in one hand and nodded at the bottle, reaching for my hand. There was no need for words now as she led me to the bedroom. There were twinkling lights on the dresser and nightstands. She set the flutes down and turned to me at the foot of the bed.

"If you want your shirt back you can have it now." Her voice barely above a whisper. I set the bottle next to the flutes and set my glasses next to it. I reached for the little belt and left it on the dresser behind me and began unbuttoning the shirt. I leaned down and kissed her skin as the shirt parted, before I realized it I was on my knees. I looked up at the black lace and reached for it.

"No more teasing." I whispered. I looked up at her face and she just shook her head slowly.

"No more." She lifted my chin, and waved me up off the floor. She unbuttoned my shirt and slid it down my arms. Ran her fingers up and down my torso before grabbing my t-shirt and pulling that off as well. She kissed me in the hollow of my neck and began working her way down. She sat back on the foot of the bed and pulled me towards her. She traced the outline of my cock through my slacks before looking up at me. She unbuckled my belt and unzipped me and pulled my slacks and boxers down together. My cock leapt out at her and caught her by surprise as she flinched. She looked up with a smirk, before she took it in her warm hand and slowly stroked it making a sound deep in her throat. "It's beautiful." She whispered and leaned forward and began licking me from base to tip in slow long strokes. She stopped and took me in her mouth and began working the tip with her tongue. She leaned forward taking more of me.

"Lindsay," I gasped, "I can't take it." She sped up the pace and began massaging my balls. A soft hum came from her throat as she swallowed me and I erupted. Three days if incessant teasing erupted down her throat and she swallowed and swallowed not letting a bit of it get away from her. When I opened my eyes I saw her looking up at me licking her lips, her eyes shone in the dim light, and there was hunger there. I was still rock hard, but I knew she'd been waiting as long as I had, and I was obligated to bring relief to her, as she had for me.

I kicked free of my clothes and knelt before her again. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. She kissed me, sharing the taste of me on her tongue. I kissed my way down her neck, her nipples hardened even more in my hands, her nails dug into my shoulders as I worked my way down her body. I pitched her back on the bed reaching underneath her and nearly tore the panties free. I opened her legs and marveled at how beautiful she was. A pleading noise came from her and she wiggled in my hands. I ran my hands down the inside of her thighs parting them fully and leaned forward kissing her gently at first. I ran my tongue the length of her and the moaning got louder. I worked my tongue down her lips and back up, circling her clit and she writhed like a captured snake. Her hands gripping my the hair, urging me on. I slipped my fingers into her, and doubled my efforts on her clit giving it quick butterfly light licks. She began yelling at that point, neighbors be damned. Her hips bucked and it was all I could do to stay on my target as she came. She collapsed, gasping like she'd just run a marathon.

"Holy shit!" She said chuckling. "Give me a second to..."

I flipped her over and lifted her hips. "Ben wait!" She tried to scramble away and I grabbed her hips tightly and pulled her back to me. I placed the head of my cock into her and slid into the tight grip of her. "No Ben, no! I'm not on the pill, condoms, nightstand!" I grabbed her by the back of the neck and pushed her down, leaning low over her.

"I'm wearing one, don't worry." I growled behind her ear.

"Oh God, thank you." She said in relief. "Pound the hell out of me then."

I began with long deep strokes her body responded with a bucking rhythm and we began shaking the bed with the force of our lovemaking. She began talking dirty, egging me on as I pinned her down. I let go of her neck and grabbed her shoulder for fear I'd hurt her as I pumped furiously into her. I sped up taking shorter strokes and she began wailing again. "Oh fuck yes!" Her muscles began contracting on my cock and I finally burst driving her hips forward, pushing her halfway across the bed.

She collapsed flat on the bedspread. I fell forward next to her, and after a few minutes of catching our breath she reached over and patted my shoulder. "I'm glad we got the edge off, now we can get down to some serious sex." I never realized how hard it is to laugh when you can't breathe.

I cleaned up and came back to the bedroom and refilled the glasses with the last of the champagne. Lindsay had pulled back the bedspread and blankets and was laying propped up on a pillow. I handed her a glass and she sipped it gratefully as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"You scared the shit out of me there for a second." She said looking up at me.

"Sorry, I was out of my mind with lust. I blame you for that."

She grinned. "I'm pretty out of my mind with it too." I looked at her for a minute. "Allergic, it made me break out. The doctor tried me on another one after, but it was a lot more expensive. They don't exactly have a health plan at the club. Anyway, when I wasn't getting any, I stopped buying them." She reached forward and started caressing my cock, and it was rising to the occasion nicely.

"I'm clean." I said softly. "I got a check up after Jen and I broke up. I had a suspicion that I wasn't the only one she was sleeping with at the end."

"Same here. I got checked up about a year ago. Your finger was the first thing that has been in the temple of the goddess in a few years." She said chuckling.

"I am ever your faithful worshiper milady."

"Does this mean that we're... going steady?" She asked.

I looked up and inhaled deeply. "I don't know. That's a big commitment. First thing you know we'll be mixing our stuff up, and twenty years from now you'll be arguing about who bought that copy of 1001 Jokes Not Safe For Work. You're already wearing my clothes. How can we make this work out?"

She stopped laughing long enough to say that we'd figure something out.