Frisky Freya Finds a Friend

Story Info
She discovers a naked man in the garden.
3.1k words
4.43
36.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LushDiva
LushDiva
21 Followers

About three years ago I decided to relocate back, to my home town of Byron Bay in Northern NSW. Byron Bay has gorgeous beaches; a fabulous climate and I know the area well and adore the relaxed unique lifestyle.

It's an enchanted place where the rain forest meets the ocean, dolphins and whales swim in the warm waters. Bryon has always held a special place in my heart, there is a creative freedom in Byron Bay that is liberating from the confines of the ordinary that allows the extra-ordinary to take place. Byron is a place where many people embrace the sacred, the sexual and creatively explore their sexual freedom.

I had been working at a radio station in Sydney for the past decade and had become stifled in the hot polluted city environment. My friends were all getting married and having babies, two things that were definitely NOT on my agenda.

I landed a job as a breakfast announcer on Triple Z FM in Lismore, which is only a half hour drive from Byron Bay. Within a few weeks I had caught up with my family and reconnected with old school mates.

One of my friends from high school was a woman named Sian; she was an exceptionally exotic woman. Her mother was an Indonesian Princess who had met a pro-surfer who had been surfing around the Indonesian Islands. It was the summer of 1969; they fell in love and moved to Australia in the 1970's. Together they bought fifty acres of prime Byron Bay real-estate on the cliffs at Tallows Beach which is just outside the Byron Bay village. Here they built a glorious holiday retreat.

Sian and I spent most of our school holidays at the resort exploring each others blossoming bodies and flirting with the sons of rich holiday makers.

Sian had inherited the Retreat a few years ago, and had upgraded all the facilities. Set within a stunning 45 acre rainforest, The Tantra Retreat and Spa provides an atmosphere of lush tranquillity and the opportunity to completely relax and rejuvenate. Sian had created a sanctuary where couples could come and safely explore their wildest sexual fantasies!

Sian and her partner Hunter ran sacred sex workshops, co-ordinated erotic singles nights, women's sexual freedom retreats and many other spa and pampering experiences.

After work each day I would head up to Tallows beach, go for a swim and wander up to the resort for a late lunch with Sian. Usually I would get a massage, have a facial or go to a yoga or meditation session. Today was different.

After my swim I walked through the forest and up a little hill to the end of the forest. There is a secret and private path from the beach to Sians private residence.

I went up to Sians place, but there wasn't anyone around, wandering around the back I noticed her back gate was ajar. I called out and went through to the courtyard. Sian and Hunter had created a sensual space, a lush courtyard for alfresco dining, a garden that blossoms with exotic and native flora, soft wind chimes hum and a little stream bubbles down the gentle slope and cascades over a small cliff and meanders across the beach.

Looking back at the ocean I could see the sun dancing on the sparkling azure water. It is such a stunning view; I turned to leave when I noticed someone lying on a massage table under the gazebo that was at the bottom of the garden.

Quietly walking towards the gazebo I noticed that the figure I had seen was not Sian but rather a dark haired version of her boyfriend, Hunter. He was half naked (he only had at towel draped carelessly around his lower half) and was lying face down on the sturdy massage table.

His chocolate coloured skin glistened in the dapple sunlight. The long black curls of his luscious mane cascaded around his neck and back.

As I made my approach I could feel my shoulder brush past a wind chime and it tinkled as I passed. The guy looked up and smiled.

"Heah there, wow, cool. I'm glad you could make it. Sian has just text me to say that you were too busy with clients up at the retreat and wouldn't be able to come and give me the massage that I desperately need!"

I quickly assessed the situation. I was alone with a very hot and naked man, outside by the beach. There were massage oils and towels on the table next to me and most of my boyfriends complimented me about my erotic and sensual massage techniques...hmm....yeah why not?

I smiled back and said "Glad I could make it. I hope you enjoy the experience!"

I dipped my fingers into the bowl of oil and lightly ran them down his back.

"Just relax, begin by taking three deep breaths, and bring your awareness down to the base of your spine."

I delicately moved my fingers up and down his spine. I slowed down my motions and circled my fingers around the top of his bum. I gently squeezed and stroked each part of his back and neck. My fingers and hands worked in circular motions, kneading and caressing his back.

Softly I whispered, "Ride the waves of your breath, allow yourself to totally surrender to my touch. I am going to move the towel away now and massage your bum and legs"

"Okay", was his raspy response.

His butt was firm and his legs were long and muscular. I kneaded his arse and the tops of his thighs, I could feel him shift slightly under my touch.

This was great; closing my eyes I began to explore his body with my hands. I was beginning to get rather aroused myself.My pale skin looked amazing roaming hs black body. My nipples were tingling and I had the strongest desire to lick and nip his ripe butt.

My hands caressed and massaged down each leg, I oiled and rubbed his feet. His flesh felt delightful under my hands and it dawned on me that it had been a good three months since I had fucked a guy.

I stood at the bottom of the table and massaged up both legs simultaneously, gently stretching his legs apart so I could massage his inner thighs. Dipping my fingers in the oil I dripped and flicked the musky scent onto his arse and thighs. His muscles began to quiver under my feathery touch; I added a little pressure to each stroke. Each movement of my hand took me closer to his balls; I couldn't resist the temptation and was enjoying myself as my fingers began to tease them as I massaged his legs.

Without encouragement he spread his legs widely on the massage table and I delved into the massage with lusty gusto! I slipped my oily hand down the creases of his bum checks and let them glide over the base of his balls and arse. I leaned right in and my breasts caressed his bum as my fingers probed his inner thigh and balls.

I am a very sensitive person and can easily tune into peoples moods, and I was getting a very strong signal that this mystery man was enjoying my massage techniques.

Feeling the energy rise, I asked, "Would you like to turn over so we can complete your massage?"

The man turned his head towards me opened his eyes, smiled and said, "I would really enjoy turning over and letting you finish what you started! By the way I'm Scott."

"I'm Freya, and it would be my pleasure to finish what I started!"

I was enjoying the power play that was occurring, and I was pretty sure both Scott and I knew how this exotic massage was going to end. Grinning Scott happily turned over. His lips were full, chest was gorgeous and his cock was hard and standing to attention.

I stayed down at his feet and lightly oiled them; my hands rubbed them up and down in a suggestive manner. I lent forward and kneaded my hands up his legs, my breasts rubbing on his feet and toes as I oiled and massaged his legs. Scott stretched his toes forward as I lent over him and his feet pressed hard against my tits.

I was wearing my bikini bathers and had a sarong tied around my waist. Scott's toes flicked my nipples as I reached up his legs. One of Scott's toes got caught in my bikini top and it pulled my tit free.

Wow, it felt amazing to have my tits rub against his foot. I firmly massaged up his legs, my pelvis grinding the massage table as I caressed and rubbed him. Slowly, I moved around to his side and massaged further along his legs and thighs. Scott spread his legs wider apart as I tantalised his inner thighs. My tits brushed his legs as I teased his balls with my fingers.

His cock was throbbing now. I could see the blood pumping vigorously and I licked my lips in anticipation. I slowly massaged his balls and inner thighs, I leaned over him so my hair would fall across his cock and my tits brushed against his thighs.

I couldn't resist his cock any longer. I deftly manoeuvred my hand from his thigh to his cock; it felt hot and thick in my hand. At that moment Scott opened his eyes and we looked deeply into each others eyes.

"Are you ready for me to finish what I started?" I enquired.

"AH. Yeah, now would be a perfect time," he replied.

Slowly tracing the outline of his cock with my left hand, I dip my other fingers into the oil and begin to rub and massage his balls. My oily hand moves up to his cock and glides easily over his pulsating shaft. His cock comfortably fills my grip, and I begin to wank him with both my hands wrapt firmly around his dick.

My mouth salivates; I just have to get that cock near my lips! As I wank Scott's dick I can feel all tension melt away and knew it was time to suck his knob. I climb up onto the massage table and straddle his legs. Leaning forward on his legs I seductively pluck my other breast from the bikini and my boobs swing and I lower them onto Scott's legs. I lean further forward and tantalize his knob with my lips and his cock with my hands.

Scott suddenly begins to lightly buck and I let my mouth take him deeper. It is so delicious to lick and suck a gorgeous man and I willingly take his cock. I loosen my grip on his dick and thrust my mouth down to the base of his penis. All inhibitions are totally gone and all I want to do is give this guy the best head job he had ever had. I suck, lick & wank whilst rubbing my clit and my tits on his legs.

Scott pushes his bulging beast deep into my throat and I take it all, in absolute delight. He thrusts his cock in time with my sucking, pushing his raging hard-on deeper into my mouth. My fingers tantalize his scrotum, pulling and stroking his balls as I suck his cock. Taking a penis this aroused is exciting and I open my mouth and throat wider to take his full length.

I can feel his precum rise to the tip of his cock and I let it trickle down the back of my throat. I place my hands back on his cock and wank him hard and fast, licking and sucking his knob as I wank him.

My muscles in my pussy shiver as Scott's dick pumps my mouth and hands, we are both ecstatic and with a loud growl Scott lunges forward.

"I want to cum on your tits," he cries.

Still stroking him I slide slightly forward and push my breasts together around his cock.

"Fuck my tits," I plea.

Scott's hand clamps around his bulging member and he thrusts and wanks into my tits, I can just reach the top of his knob with my tongue, and lick it each time his cock pounds me.

I am enjoying this immensely and Scott's pre-cum tastes sweet on my lips. I squeeze my tits tightly around his cock. Closing his eyes Scott moans deeply, his body vibrates, his hand wanks his dick fervently. With a growl Scott's orgasm arrives and my tits and face are squirted with his spunk.

The ocean roars in the distance, a brightly coloured butterfly flutters past. There is a pungent smell of sex and massage oil in the air and I am straddling a hot sweaty stranger in a temple like structure at the edge of an ancient tropical rainforest.

Life is truly amazing!

Falling forward, I lay my head on Scott's stomach, his cock nettles into my cleavage. Our breath rises and falls in perfect sync. My mind is racing. "Wow, this is amazing!" I giggle with delight whilst kissing and nipping Scott's stomach, which makes him spasm and chuckle as well.

Slowly I look up, grinning deliriously. "Hi there I'm Freya."

Scott's eyes slowly open, smiling he responds, "Hello Freya, I am REALLY pleased to have met you."

His eyes sparkle in the dappled light. The curve of his lips lures me closer to his handsome face. Shifting my body I stretch up his body. My cunt rests gently on his semi-hard cock and my tits rub his chest as I stretch closer to those lips.

My lips flitter across his neck as my tongue licks and tickles. Scott's hands begin to discover my bum and my lower back; our lips finally are a breath apart, quivering in anticipation of our first kiss.

Looking deeply into each others eyes, my out breath is his in breath, as he breathes out I breathe in. Our sexual energy crackles around us, the ocean keeps rhythm with each breath. I am filled with a profound sense of peace and universal harmony. I couldn't tell where Scott ended and I began.

Suddenly, Scott pulls me tightly against him and we kiss with vigorous passion. Tongues, teeth, hands and lips meld into each other.

His cock firms quickly beneath my pussy, and I feel an incredible desire to have that hardening member planted deeply into me! I grind and rub my cunt against his cock and our kissing gains intensity. I reach for Scott's cock, raise my arse into the air and wank his cock against my moist hole, his knob teases my clit and I am desperate now to ride "the beast"!

I release his dick as I lower myself onto him; Scott rises to the occasion and pushes himself into my hole. His cock feels wonderful inside me, my cunt walls contract tightly against his bulging member and I ride him with exuberance. I lean back behind me and hold onto Scott's legs for balance and propel myself vigorously up and down.

"Oh yes, pump me harder", I exclaim.

I sink deeply onto Scott's cock, my pelvis grinds against him, and we both groan as I bounce and flex my pussy around him. With each stroke I push down hard, urging his cock to go deeper and harder. Sticky juices smear against us as a wave of intense energy explodes through my being as my orgasms gather momentum. The sheer force of my orgasms vibrates violently through my body and I cum repeatedly with each plunge of Scott's cock.

I shiver and tingle, sparkles of light detonate in my brain. I release Scott's ankles from my vice like grip and fling my body forward and collapse once again on Scott's chest. His dick pulsates within me. His hands caress my back and stroke my hair. I kiss and nibble softly on the hairs on his chest.

Looking up, I kiss his moist lips and say, "Thanks, a great orgasm was exactly what I needed".

"You're welcome! It's wonderful that we both experienced an enormous mount of pleasure from that most excellent massage".

The moment passes, and we are suddenly aware that the world is still going on around us, even though it feels as though we are in a lusty time warp. The wind blows across my body and I shiver involuntarily, wind chimes tinkle and I can hear music coming from Sians house.

Scott and I look at each other; smile and I carefully climb off the massage table and retrieve my sarong which had been cast aside during the massage. Scott sat up and looked really dizzy and disorientated. I pick up his t-shirt and sarong and pass them to him. He nods his thanks and dresses quickly.

Unsure of how to handle the situation I begin to tidy up the oils and fold the towels, when Sian and Hunter stroll towards us.

"Hi Freya, hi Scott", said Sian. "Scott, I am really sorry that Petina was unable to give you a massage today. She was really with rich resort clients".

Scott's eyes open extraordinarily wide and he looks directly at me with wonder and confusion etched upon his brow.

"Oh, that's okay. I had a "nice" time hanging out with the charming Freya", he replied.

Hunter marched straight up to Scott and gave him a big bear hug.

"Heah bro, it's great you could finally make it to our Tantra resort. I hope you have been on your best behaviour and treated our lovely Freya well?"

Now it was my turn to be stunned. I turned to Scott and asked "Are you and Hunter real brothers?"

Grinning like a wolf, Scott replied, "Yeah, can you see the resemblance?"

I definitely could, and remembered a night recently at Sians place when Hunter, Sian and I decided to celebrate my return to Byron Bay with a late night full moon skinny dip followed by a raunchy warm up in the hot tub on Sians back deck. Yes, Scott and Hunter were very similar in many ways.

Sian, was staring intently at me. "I am so glad that my best friend and my brother in law seem to be getting along so well".

I give Sian and Hunter a quick hug and kiss good-bye.

Looking at Scott, I smile and say, "Thanks for a spectacular afternoon; I'm looking forward to seeing you again!"

I step up onto tip toes and kiss him firmly on the lips, give him a cute wink and turn and walk away.

It was going to be a hot and horny summer with Scott around!

LushDiva
LushDiva
21 Followers