Frisky Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stands at the foot of the bed, watching his gorgeous kitten trembling with pleasure. The sight of her pussy, wet and shiny in the soft morning sunlight, rekindles his desire. The post-ejaculatory flaccidity of his penis is short-lived. With the soft sighs and moans breaching the quiet of the room, his cock regains the full measure of its hardness. Her fingers twitching around her clit is bringing her body to a full-on tremble, so she doesn't notice the shifting weight as he climbs into the bed. He smiles at how cute she is, even in these moments of resplendent sexuality.

Inching forward, he positions his cock at the inviting opening between her legs. Without touching her with his hands, he gently inserts himself. Her response is instantaneous, but not one of startled shock or surprise. She greedily reaches up and grabs at his shoulders while locking her legs around his thighs. While her Master would not leave her at this moment, she latches on to him like he is her singular lifeline to existence. He leans forward, driving himself deeper inside and kisses her breasts. Her claws rake gently on his back, leaving light red scratches in their wake. Her moaning intensifies with each penetrating motion, as he gradually builds in speed. But, like his own pleasure before, he seeks to prolong hers. So, as he feels her orgasms approach, he throttles down his thrusting, keeping her near the precipice of ecstasy without pushing her over.

Extending forward, he kisses her mouth then says, "Open your eyes love." The cloudy waters of her eyes appear at the parting of lids, reflecting his face in their surface. Though glazed with the pleasure coursing through her, she focuses as best she can on his big brown eyes. Their stares lock, his full of passionate intensity beaming from pools of rich chocolate and hers singing a symphony of pleasure, longing, and submission. "Rub yourself," he sensually whispers. "I want you to cum hard for me," he continues as he leans back from her.

Releasing his back, her fingers find her clit once more and begin circling it. Desperately prodding herself, pulsing pleasure permeates her being from the additional stimulation. As he builds his speed and depth, she cries out at the nearness of her climax. Her body trembles like Jell-O in an earthquake. She can no longer maintain her eye contact as the waves crash upon the shores of her pelvis. The dam breaks free and she feels the flood between her legs as she tilts her head back and screams in ecstasy. The release consumes her, and she shakes uncontrollably at its intensity.

Collapsing to the bed with her, he quickly wraps her in a tight embrace. Pulling her close with is strong arms, she practically dissolves into him. Her heaving breasts press against his chest as they feel each other's pounding hearts. He kisses her softly on the forehead and brushes the hair from her face. "Such a good kitten you are, my dear Little Mynx," he praises.

Catching her breath, she replies, "Thank you, Master, for letting me cum for you. And thank you for my lovely name."

Laughing, he answers, "Like I've told you before, pet, I named you after the best pussy I had ever known. So, I think the name fits you well."

12