Frisky on the Fourth

Story Info
Sneaking away during a family get-together.
4.5k words
4.36
129.4k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to Babysitting Benefits. Sorry it took so long to write. I was kind of surprised how many requests I got for more stories about me and Roxy. Okay, just Roxy. But you don't necessarily need to have read BB to enjoy this. (It's written a bit differently, by the way. First-person present-tense is hard to keep up.)

=====

I knew, even months ago, that it was going to be a beastly summer. I recall a day that was so hot--so many air conditioners were running--that it became the second biggest draw of electricity the city had ever seen. Fortunately, we live closer to the water, where the weather is more temperate. But even the cool sea breeze didn't help much this past Fourth of July.

The country's birthday was stinking humid and the whole of America was lounging around in a tank top with a melting ice pack down its shorts. So guess who decided to throw their annual Independence Day party under the brutal sun?

Uncle Bill may have been built like a bear, but he didn't have any fur. He alone was taking the heat in stride and merrily tended his barbecue grill. It was one of those propane behemoths that you could fit a whole side of beef on. I prefer charcoal myself; I like the smokey flavor. Unfazed by the relentless heat, he chitchatted with anyone in earshot, occasionally poking at enough hamburgers and hotdogs to feed a small army. (The way he spoke out against the government, one might think he was trying to recruit his extended family.)

The crumby weather aside, I was already having a bad day. You know those times when you wake up and just know it's going to be miserable? Yeah, it was like that. Every opportunity to be clumsy, do something wrong, or have an argument presented itself. I came real close to just punching somebody out.

Needless to say, the ride to Bill and Marlene's was a tense one. The last thing I wanted to do was see more family, but I'm never in such a bad mood that I'll turn down a free meal.

"I'm so glad you could make it!" Aunt Marlene had said. She gave everyone a quick peck on the cheek, trying not to touch anyone longer than necessary in the sweltering heat. "I hope you can talk Bill out of this madness," she added in a conspiratorial whisper.

"The barbecue or the militia?" my father joked.

"Either is fine with me. I'm in the mood to fire off a few shots," I added darkly, stalking away towards the kitchen to get a drink.

Marlene's children, Kerry and Roxanne, were in there already. They preparing some nice cold salads of the macaroni and potato variety to go with dinner. Kerry waved excitedly and I gave her a big hug, making the young girl squeal from the unwelcome closeness.

Roxanne had her head in the refrigerator, presumably digging up some ingredients. The older of my two cousins was easily recognizable by her pear-shaped hindquarters that made the kitchen seem more cramped than it was. She wore sandals and a blue mini-dress with a Hawaiian-themed pattern of palm trees and ocean waves. I could have sworn the tiny surfer on her right buttock was smirking at me.

"Tuck it in, cuz," I said, giving her ass a firm swat.

"Fuck! Keep your hands to yourself, perv!" snapped Roxanne. Her voice echoed slightly from within the cavernous appliance. I gave her a squeeze by way of reply and she kicked at me, swearing some more.

"Language!" Kerry interjected with a scandalized tone.

Leaning over my round-bottomed cousin, I peeked into the massive appliance and dipped my finger into the Ranch dressing for Uncle Bill's beloved Buffalo Wings. "So is it really going to suck today, or is it just me?" I asked around my cream-coated digit.

Roxanne shoved me out of the way with her ass and carried out a tray of ingredients for cole slaw. "You didn't have to come. No one would of missed you," she sneered.

I knew her words were simple banter, but I couldn't help recognizing them as woefully accurate. "And deny myself the pleasure of your company?" I countered half-heartedly. "Perish the thought." Roxy said something in reply, but I had already excused myself from the room.

My family usually held a few get-togethers on the major holidays. Memorial Day was a bust, since it rained like mad. No one could dissuade Bill from having this party in his own backyard, rather than in someone else's (air-conditioned) house, so the adults huddled in the shade of a few hastily erected beach umbrellas, but not close enough that they bumped clammy elbows. The children ran about, hopping from activity to activity with the sort of boundless energy that makes us ordinary mortals tired just watching them.

Me, I'm the sort of person that keeps to myself, so no one really notices when I disappear. I'm too old to hang with the kiddies, despite their efforts to keep me involved. And unlike my brothers, I'm not so 'mature' that discussions about careers and politics can hold my attention. Most of my day was spent enjoying the solitude of the house.

The street-facing picture windows were open to a humid breeze and it blew right through the house, so loitering anywhere on the first floor felt like standing behind a car exhaust. Not pleasant. The second floor was all bedrooms and I'm not so rude as to muck around in a someone's personal space uninvited. There was one relatively safe spot: the staircase connecting them. The air was still, but the stairs were draped in refreshing shadow.

I rested my head back on the top-most step and set a nice, frosty can of root bear on my forehead. Creaky footsteps rounded the hardwood floor at the foot of the stairwell. If they were headed upstairs, I didn't care, as long as they didn't step on me en route.

Someone large and plump settled down next to me, uncomfortable close in the humidity. "So what's your malfunction, huh?" Roxanne asked. Her snooty voice was the last thing I wanted to hear right then.

"Begone, wench!" I commanded. "Return to the depths from whence ye came!"

"You're a weird mood today," she observed.

"And you're in a bitchy one."

"Yeah," my cousin agreed, jabbing me in the ribs. "But for me, it's normal." She picked the soda can off my head and looked down at me. Her ample bosom, barely contained by her strapless dress, hung enticingly over me. "Seriously, what's up?"

"Just another shitty day like all the others." Rather than meet her gaze, I watched a drop of sweat roll down into her cleavage. She regarded me quietly. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," I added, growing annoyed.

Kneeling on the step I sat on, Roxanne straddled my lap and crossed her arms, leaning heavily on my chest. Her dark brown eyes stared at me for a while, so I glared in return. Her equally dark tresses were tied back, but a few sweaty strands stuck to her alabaster skin. The was a familiar stirring sensation between my legs. Despite my temper, I couldn't resist enjoying any opportunity to have her body so close to mine.

"I broke up with my boyfriend," she informed me. Her voice was deliberately even.

"I'm...sorry?" I said, for lack of a better reply. "What, is it my fault? Got a taste of the ol' black magic and you couldn't stand going back to plain vanilla?"

"You're disgusting, you know that?" were her words, but I caught the ghost of a smirk that graced her pouty lips. I reached for my drink, but Roxy held it above her head, sticking her tongue out at me. Quickly taking hold of her wide hips, I thrust up with the pole that was developing in my shorts and she gasped. A sprinkle of root beer rained down on us.

Roxanne pulled away from me, but I held fast, tickling her throat with kisses. She sighed and murmured something that sounded like 'I missed you' and began to grind against my lap. The patterned blue mini-dress was drawn tightly across her body and I peeled back the hem to stroke her meaty thighs and round buttocks. It wasn't easy to get a firm grip, what with her hindquarters undulating so vigorously. The material of Roxy's underwear was silky, with frills. I could hear it scrape across the denim fly of my shorts.

My cousin nuzzled her face in my close-cropped hair. I raised mine to meet hers and she kissed me aggressively. Her full lips were glossy and slick with balm. She moaned, open-mouthed, as her tongue flicked against mine. A bit of saliva drooled down my cheek. Roxy broke away and licked it up, then continued down my neck. Still playing keep-away with my soda, she pulled at the collar of my polo shirt with her free hand and sucked hungrily on my skin.

I whispered sweet nothings in her ear; "Nothing nothing nothing..." Roxy giggled and nipped at me. "You didn't answer my question," I said normally, giving her fat bottom a pinch. "Did he dump you because he found out about me?"

"Don't flatter yourself," she snorted. Roxy paused and laid her cheek against my shoulder, idly running fingers through my bristly pate. "Actually, I dumped him. I wouldn't...I don't think it was you. I dunno. It's not that I don't like him, but he's not as...uh..."

"Sexy?" I supplied. "Talented?"

"Not as 'interesting' as you," she finished, trying and failing to suppress a grin. "Besides, his cock isn't exactly something to write home about."

"You can call me 'parched' too. Can I get that back?" I asked, groping for my root beer.

"Nuh-uh," Roxy responded. She pressed the still-cool can against her forehead, watching me beneath heavy-lidded eyes. "You've been sitting up here, nice and quiet, while I worked up a sweat in the kitchen." She brought the edge to her mouth, murmuring, "So thirsty..."

I swallowed hard, watching as the delicious beverage disappeared between my cousin's pursed lips. She took deep gulps and a couple drops of amber liquid rolled down her chin. I intercepted them, returning the favor by licking the droplets away, massaging her throat with my kisses.

"You bitch," I growled when the can was emptied. "Fine, I'll just have something else to drink."

Hooking my fingers in the top of her dress, I tugged it down and Roxy's heavy breasts flopped out. Rather than attempt to cover herself, she glanced furtively downstairs, where some folks could be heard mucking about in the kitchen. They didn't appear to be approaching and that suited me just fine, because I could freely attack her fleshy globes.

Ever since we celebrated her birthday a couple months back, I regretted missing my chance to give her nipples the treatment they deserved, so I intended to make up for it in spades. They stiffened quickly, surrounded by bubblegum pink areola that puffed up as she grew more excited by my touch. I took the right nub into my mouth, suckling determinedly. I squeezed her heavy globes with a merciless grip and her milky skin flushed in response.

Not satisfied with merely fondling her other hefty breast, I turned my head, quickly replacing one nipple with the other. Roxy cooed appreciatively and lean forward, practically smothering my face with her mammaries. I inhaled as much of her sweet flesh as I could and gave her left nipple a fierce tongue lashing.

"Yeah, suck my tits!" my cousin ordered. Her dirty talk urged me on further and I clamped down on her puffy pink skin as she began to nibble my earlobe.

Roxanne's nails raked my sides and she worked her hands between our closely pressed bodies. I tried not to bite, tickled by her touch as she sought the fly of my shorts. She nimbly managed to undo the button and pulled, forcing the zipper open. My cousin snaked her fingers into my underwear, wrapping them around my hardening member. I reluctantly let go of her breasts and helped her pull it free of my clothing.

The erect organ slapped against Roxy's stomach and she immediately began a two-fisted stroke. She maneuvered the penis in her grip, aiming at her crotch and prodding the moistening mound with its head. I slid my thumbs under the straps of her panties and tugged, pulling her silken undergarment into a wedgie. My cousin gasped at a point next to my head, feeling the material bunch up between her ass cheeks and along her womanly cleft. I pushed against her, could feel her labia part ever so slightly under the pressure, and resented the thin material from barring me further entry.

"Wait," Roxy breathed. "I've got a better idea."

What could be better than ramming my thick meat into her dripping snatch? I had no idea, but nor was I currently in the state of mind to consider the consequences of such an act. Keeping me from pondering this issue was the sight of Roxanne's voluptuous body writhing away, dragging her ivory globes across my torso. Their sheer weight pressed her nipples down so they scratched my stomach.

I groaned–half in pleasure, half in understanding–when my manhood disappeared into Roxy's cleavage. She pressed the heavy mammaries together, enveloping me with soft, smooth warmth. Rubbing along my length, I barely caught sight of my swollen head as it peeked out between her creamy orbs with each down stroke, before retreating just as quickly. Catching her nipples in thumb and forefinger, I tweaked the stiff nubs, leading each stroke by pulling them up and down.

My pinches tightened as I urged her to hurry, desiring to shoot a hot, sticky load into her valley of flesh. Roxanne merely gave me an impish smile and maintained a sedate pace, prolonging my suffering. Her head bowed, blocking the beautiful view, but I felt a surge of delight as she kissed the tip of my member. With each stroke, I felt her lips or tongue upon my engorged head.

"Roxy?" came Kerry's call, dangerously close. "You up there?"

Her older sister's head snapped up and her frightful eyes met mind. I saw a shadow moving through the dining room towards the base of the stairs. All thought or passion disappeared as Roxanne clambered over me. I pushed her fat bottom over the last step, then scrambled after her on hands and knees. We bolted down the upstairs hall as silently as possible; soft thudding from below meant Kerry was following us. We fled into Roxy's bedroom, but weren't fast enough to close the door before her sibling approached. A sick feeling developed in my gut as I realized we were trapped and Kerry was coming in.

Roxy grabbed me by the collar and tugged, pulling me behind an Oriental dressing screen that sat unused in the corner. Both of us were too tall to hide behind it standing, so I slumped down the wall, my cousin crouched in front.

Kerry walked in. I could make out her form through the sheer material of the screen. Even in the dark corner, it would only protect us from a cursory glance. "Where'd you go?" the tomboy muttered to no one. But rather than exit, Kerry crossed the room to her sister's brightly decorated dresser. She picked something off it and appeared to be admiring herself in the mirror hung above.

At that point, I felt a wetness down below. I–rather foolishly–though Roxy was crying, but when I looked down, I saw her lightly teasing my stomach with the tip of her tongue. Drops of saliva rolled off it and down my skin, which I'd mistaken for tears.

There was a glint in her dark eyes. The fear of being discovered excited her far more than it did me, but I could not resist the arousal that returned. My semi-flaccid manhood was still hanging out the fly of my shorts and Roxanne took it into her mouth, sucking quietly. She cupped my balls, massaging them, reinvigorating my erection with her ministrations.

I looked back up. Kerry still hadn't left. She was humming to herself now and I also heard the clatter of small knickknacks on the dresser's wooden top.

My hands gripped Roxy by the ears and I intended to pull her off me. But somehow, I instead found myself pulling her closer, driving her to deep throat my aching member. I idly admired the improvement in her technique. Whether it was the result of her sudden lust or practicing on her now-ex-boyfriend, I didn't care. There was not a tremor or gag. Her tongue moved in a continuous roll along the underside of my shaft and her throat constricted around the head when she swallowed.

Kerry moved away, though she was still in the room, but I just couldn't hold it any longer. Roxanne's fingers quickly snapped up and pinched the base of my manhood like a vise. The jolt of pain silenced my oncoming moan and the first surge of ejaculation was stymied by her surgically precise grip. Unable to cum, even with my meat between Roxy's gorgeous lips, I gritted my teeth and sent mental signals entreating Kerry to leave.

At last, she walked out, looking for her sister elsewhere.

Barely a second passed before Roxy's fingers relented. What little pleasure there was in this orgasm had since passed. All that remained was relief and the great gob of seed that filled my cousin's mouth. My legs were already trembling; all strength left them and I plopped to the floor, my slime-coated stick sliding from Roxanne's mouth.

I panted, "That was just crue–"

Roxanne cut me off by slamming me against the wall and kissing me fiercely. It was not her boldness, but the timing, that stunned me. Perhaps a minute passed before I was fully aware of the goo that passed from her mouth into mine. I choked and tried to pull away, but she stayed on top of me, massaging my neck and coaxing me to swallow.

I had been led to believe by the tradition of erotic literature that semen tasted salty. Whether or not diet affects flavor, I don't know, but mine sure seemed more like a mouthful of stale spit. What really got me was the thick consistency and I nearly choked on the slimy blob. When my cousin finally broke away for a breath, I rolled onto my face and coughed.

"How d'you like a taste of your own medicine, cuz?" she asked haughtily. The pun offended my comic sensibilities more than the flavor did my taste buds.

"You still–sore–about that?" I gurgled, trying to suppress a gag.

Roxy made a show of considering it. "Not so much." She smirked. "It was funny, though."

While I crawled over to the bed and pulled myself upon it, my cousin went about reorganizing the assorted tchotchke that littered her dresser. I satisfied myself with observing her backside. It was so hot that sweat rolled off her voluptuous body from just standing there. She hadn't bothered to readjust her mini-dress, so Roxanne was naked on top and her round ass hung out the bottom. Tiny droplets slid down her creamy skin, accentuating the muscles of her back and the meaty globes of her buttocks.

The ol' soldier was ready for action again in no time.

My cousin seemed to grow increasingly agitate until finally slamming her hands down on the hard wood top. "That rat!" she snarled, presumably speaking of her younger sister. "She took my favorite hair clip!"

While she was occupied, I pulled off my t-shirt and kicked the denim shorts to the floor. It was quite refreshing to be nude in the stinking humidity. Cool as can be, I ambled up behind Roxanne and looked over her shoulder. She tensed momentarily when she felt the stiff shaft of my manhood poking between her sweaty cheeks as I moved closer. I pulled her greasy hair free of its scrunchie binding and it fell across her shoulders.

Roxy leaned against my chest and I began to massage her shoulders. She reached back, sliding her hands along my thighs and hips. Our clammy skin pressed together, sticking from the sweat. Her head rolled back as I kneaded the stiffness away. I could feel the steady rhythm of her breathing; I knew she could feel mine too. My fingers picked their way over her chest and around the pliant flesh of her breasts. I lightly caressed the nipples, teasing them, enticing them to swell in arousal. She cooed.

I gently steered my cousin towards the bed. There was a modicum of resistance as I tried to guide her down, but she melted under the skill of my magic fingers. Roxanne stretched out and I kissed a path across her torso, pulling off her twisted up mini-dress and the silken panties that were now almost completely transparent, soaked through from sweat and her womanly juices.

12