Frolic in the Grass

Story Info
A couple shares an intimate moment in a park.
785 words
3.79
11.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kwing
Kwing
6 Followers

I'd like to share a memory of the way things were before this all started and everything went to shambles. A memory of what I once had, before I lost it... Before I recognized the value of what I had lost, even. Moreso than sharing it, I think I just want to remind myself so I don't forget. Looking back, it's funny how we thought our problems then were stressful... And I suppose they were, in their own way. But I digress; here is my memory:

It was a beautiful summer day. The weather was temperate and the sun was bright but not glaring. A slight breeze made the ends of Resa's hair dance as we walked through the park. We had been pretty playful the whole day, what with me rubbing her back and tickling her when she least expected, and I was sure we'd both noticed the change in our friendship over the last two or three weeks.

We came to a couple blocks that were entirely grass and trees, contained within the perimeter of sidewalk that hugged the edges of the asphalt. All of the children were playing several blocks over by the playground equipment, blocked from our view by houses. Few people would have been inside on a day like this, so we were completely alone, with relative privacy.

Resa and I shared a long, savory hug, where about halfway through I had the sinister idea of tickling her again. As I slid my hands down her sides, I suddenly gave her a jolt with the tips of my fingers.

"Aack!"

She started squirming but I used one hand to pin her body against me as I tickled her. As she writhed, I got down on my knees, getting her on hers well. Still tickling her, I gently pushed her on her back and laid on top of her. She was still struggling and managed to grab my hands away from her, but with some effort I was able to restrain both of her hands with only one of mine, leaving my other hand free to tickle her relentlessly.

"Okay, you win!"

It was still the better half of a minute before I stopped and began to relax on top of her, at which point her breasts were heaving up and down with the movement of her breathing, and she was noticeably exhausted. We seemed to lay there forever, cuddling close. My dark, dark brown hair was a sharp contrast so close to her glowing golden hair and the lush green grass beneath us.

I took the time to stroke this beautiful, soft hair, gently massage her neck, and enjoy her shape pressed against mine. She grew quiet, her eyes slowly closed, and her breathing became deeper as I felt her from her arms to her sides to her stomach, down her legs and back up, during which we shared a few soft kisses. Many of mine landed on her neck, and those seemed to momentarily make her breathing even deeper.

After a few minutes of this I slowly, tentatively began grinding my hips against hers, then slid my hands up her shirt and felt her bare sides, which curved quite attractively and were smooth and warm to the touch. I spent ample time rubbing her lower back and ribs, listening acutely to her soft yet heavy breathing before sliding my hands further up beneath her bra. I began grinding harder and palming her breasts, squeezing gently. I felt for her nipples and began to roll them between my fingers, then squeezed her breasts together, and back in the opposite direction. As I did this, her breathing became sharp and she gasped. For a moment I thought I was hurting her, until I realized she was just really, really horny.

I leaned in close and pressed my cheek to hers, feeling her softness close and breathing in her entrancing scent. She smelled like almonds. I felt as if I could never be luckier. A perfect day outside and a perfect gal laying beside me. It was all I could do not to forget the fact that we could still potentially have been seen, not to lay there and for us to have each other right then and there, over and over.

Though I had no idea then, it would end up being almost a year before we again sampled each other in this way, and when we did, our embraces and kisses would be laced with grief and sadness. I still think back to this moment a lot, back when nothing really mattered and we could just relax together.

(Should I continue this story? Write a comment and let me know!)

Kwing
Kwing
6 Followers