Frolicking in Florida with Foxy & Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if in a trance, I got up, walked over and kneeled in front of Angie. She parted her legs some more and my hands began to explore her inner thighs. I glanced over to Shannon but he was now over with Barb, opening her ass cheeks and pulling the material of her bikini bottoms aside too as she lay on her stomach. Angie quickly put her calves over my shoulders and then pulled me closer. She mouthed the words, "Eat me.", and I was very, very happy to comply.

I hooked my thumbs under the sides of her panties and carefully removed them. Without missing a beat, I tossed them aside and then leaned down. Her pussy was beautiful. As a man I've always loved a woman's genitals. How they look, feel, smell and taste and Angie's was gorgeous. She had a shaven pussy with very soft, pink lips that looked swollen from being so horny. I could see her clit was elongated too and begging to be licked and touched. The last two things I noticed was how sweet her musky smell was and that she had a small trickle of her juices running down from her opening to the crack of her asshole. I leaned down and nibbled her inner thighs softly, then parted her lips and began to slowly, methodically lick up and down her wetness. Every so often she would moan and I would take her lips into my mouth to suck on them. Angie cooed and began to grind her pussy onto my tongue, faster and faster. Her juices now coated my face and when she brought her hips down again, I wrapped my mouth around her clit and sucked on it deeply. I could feel her clit get harder and harder and her moans increased in loudness and frequency. Across the way, I could hear Barb sounding much the way Angie did. I know Shannon is much like me with a love of eating pussy so automatically assumed he was pleasuring his friend as well.

I stole a quick glance over just to make sure, and could make out Shannon's tongue diving into Barb's wetness as she raised her ass into the air. He moved his head back and forth the same way, fucking her with his tongue, much as if it were his cock. Angie grabbed my head and turned it back towards her pussy and said, "Lick!" I grinned up at her and winked, then placed my head back between her silky tanned thighs and resumed what I had been doing moments earlier. My tongue now licked down and found her asshole. I softly licked it and teased her with my tongue's tip before licking back up the crack and sucking her entire pussy into my mouth. I softly rolled my tongue around all parts of her womanhood and sucked the wetness from out of her as best I could. She moaned and bucked her hips wildly, forcing her pussy onto my face harder than before, her musky scent filling my nostrils like a rose. I moaned and drove my tongue as deeply as I could into her, licking her inner vaginal walls in a 360 degree motion and forcing it in and out like a cock. Angie moaned with ecstacy and clenched my head hard with her thighs, her pussy exlpoding with her warm wetness and smearing it on my face, lips and tongue, much as I had done to her with mine an hour earlier.

As Angie came in waves, I licked up as much of her cream as I could, then took a soft, damp towelette and wiped off any remaining fluids. I She leaned down and kissed me deeply, sucking on my tongue and bottom lip before pushing me onto my back. She began to stroke my hard, thick cock and as it grew, she began to rub it at her opening. "You're going to give me one hell of a fucking now, baby!", She said with a evil grin on her face. I didn't say a word, just leaned back and braced my legs for her. I again glanced over at Shannon and Barb. She was now on her knees taking his engorged cock into her mouth, sucking on it like a large lollipop. Shannon had his eyes closed, feeling Barb masterfully lick every inch of him from top to bottom. I watched a few more seconds of this, then began to see and feel Angie lower herself onto me.

She took my hard cock by the base and said, "I know this big thick cock will feel great in my pussy!", then slowly impaled herself onto me, lowering herself down until every inch of my man meat was inside her. "Ahhhhhhhh!", we both said in unison. I could feel her vaginal muscles hugging me and making my cock that much harder. She, in turn, could feel how hard I was and it made her wetter. We both began to sigh and she interlocked her fingers with mine, slowly raising and lowering herself on my fuckstick. I raised my hips up to meet hers and she forced her hips down, attempting to take every bit of my cock into her opening, and then some. I reached up and carefully removed her bikini top, then used my fingers to massage and rub her nipples, again feeling them harden in my hands and tweaking them around in small circles. Angie replied, "That feels sooooo fucking awesome!! Keep thrusting your hips, Rick , I don't want you stopping for even a second!" I didn't say anything, just gave her a slight nod and kept moving my hips. I could tell her clit was being ground onto my pubic bone and it was sending spasms of mini orgasms through her body. She moved up and down faster until we could hear our bodies making suction nosies, almost like a vacumm when my cock left her opening.

Angie and I made love like that for a half hour, then she placed some towels down to get on her hands and knees. I then took her doggystyle and began to thrust my cock in and out as deeply as I could, pulling her back onto my manhood and giving her everything I had. My balls slapped her cute ass and she moaned while rubbing her clit. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Rick you have such a nice cock, I want it in me all the time!", she purred. I could get used to that, I thought to myself. I laughed and told her how wonderful that would be but Shannon may not like that idea. We shared a laugh and she said, "Shannon is a bit busy now too though with Barb." I glanced over and Shannon and Barb were engaged in a 69, both licking and sucking the others genitals and both moaning from the mutual pleasure.

As I watched them, I got harder and thrust my cock deeper into Angie than I have into any other woman in my life. She jumped and said, "Ohhhhhhh God!!", then pushed back onto me with more force than she had used before. Her fingers were still rubbing her hard clit and she would gently rub my balls every few seconds too. Before I knew it we were cumming together, she screamed loudly and bucked her hips as she came all over my hard cock. I screamed too and emptied the contents of my balls deep inside Angie's womb. We then cuddled next to each other on the pool deck, spent and kissing each other while Shannon and Barb were on the brink of orgasm themselves.

Shannon continued to lick Barb and suck her wetness from what I could discern from 15 feet away or so. She was sucking up and down on his cock too, thrashing as she did. Before long she creamed all over Shannons tongue and lips and he came in her mouth, both swallowing the other's fluids and, as Angie and I had done, laying together, cuddling and kissing.

We all went inside together and Shannon and Barb showered together in one bathroom while Angie and I did in the other. Later in the evening, the four of us rented some movies and watched them on their bigscreen TV. Shannon chose The Mummy while Angie picked out Bridget Jones's Diary and Barb selected something that had subtitles that I can't recall at the moment. I chose a Ron Jeremy porno and we saved that for last. In between the first two movies, however, we had drinks and dinner. We had Papa Johns Pizza with sausage and pepperoni and some beer to begin with, and later moved on to champagne and some wine for Barb and myself since neither of us really cared for the champagne.

When we put the Ron Jeremy porno in, Angie was on the far left end of the couch with me next to her, Barb to my right and Shannon on the far right end. A few minutes into the movie, Ron was portraying a salesman and met some 18 or 19 year old girl at the door to sell her a cleaning product. Before I really realized it (all the drinks had given me a bit of a buzz) I felt Angie's hand on my left thigh and Barb's on my right. I noticed Barb had her right hand on Shannon's as well. Moments later, the porno was all but forgotten as Angie and Barb had one of their hands on top of the other, on top of my cock, slowly jacking it up and down. Barb was also using her right hand to jack Shannon off and I could see his head lay back on the couch. I moved my left hand down between Angie's thighs and began to rub her clit, then with my right I began to massage Barb's bare clit too. Shannon had his finger inside her pussy already and she was soaked.Angie was very wet too and she began to lean over and take me into her mouth as I fingered her. Barb leaned down and joined Angie, each taking turns and holding my cock for the other to lick and suck on. Barb would alternate some also and suck on Shannon's cock whenever Angie had mine in her mouth.

I moaned loudly as Barb and Angie both had their tongues on my cock at the same time, Barbs at the bottom and Angies at the top. Barb licked up to the top and she and Angie licked my cockhead at the same time, their tongues softly rubbing together before Barb sucked Angie's tongue into her mouth for a minute. Barb continued to suck on Angie's tongue and Angie sucked some on Barbs and her lower lip while both continued their hands up and down my hard shaft. Shannon was getting a handjob too from Barb which he seemed to enjoy immensely.

Before long we all moved to the kingsize bed in Shannon's and Angie's bedroom. Barb laid on her back and began to suck on Shannon's cock, moving her mouth up and down it, teasing it with her tongue. I then crawled between Barb's legs and begin to lick and suck her wetness. She, like Angie, kept her pussy clean shaven. It was a bit browner than Angies and her vaginal lips were a bit larger too but her clit was a bit smaller. She had that same musky scent I love on women and dove in, burying my tongue as deeply into Barb as I could force it. Angie laid down putting her pussy to her husbands mouth for him to lick, then used her index finger to rub Barb's clit while I continued to lick up and down the brunette's wetness. I removed my tongue momentarily and Angie slid two fingers inside Barb's pussy. "She likes it like this!", Angie sound cheerfully, a little bombed from her drinks. "I quickly leaned up and kissed Angie's lips before returning to eating Barb out. I could hear Angie moan too from Shannon eating her like a pro.

My entire face was coated and very wet from Barb's juices and Angie playing with her pussy made her that much wetter. I could see Shannon using his hands to pull Angie's pussy onto his face, licking and teasing her while she ground onto his mouth, much as Barb was doing to me. "I could let you eat me all night, Rick!", Barb said sounding a bit buzzed herself. She cooed and raised her hips up, my mouth now latching onto her clit and sucking it, nibbling it and giving her as much pleasure as I could.

Barb moaned and then said, "Time to fuck me, baby!!" I didn't need to be told twice, and quickly got up onto my knees. I placed Barb's legs over my shoulders and then used my stomach muscles to guide my cock into Barb's wetness. I slowly sank inside her as I did with Angie earlier. She moaned and told me my cock felt just like Shannon's: nice, long and thick!! I began to pump in and out of Barb, her legs wrapping around my back and pulling me in deeper inside her. Shannon laid on his back and Angie got on top of him like a bullrider, taking his cock and placing it inside her womanhood. As Angie bucked up and down on Shannon, she used her hand to tweak Barb's nipples, pulling them and squeezing them as I thrust deeper and deeper into Barb's pussy. All of us were moaning, thrashing and making quite a bit of noise. Thankfully though, no one called the cops to complain.

I got on my back and laid next to Shannon, now Barb was on top of me too. She leaned over and sucked on Angie's brown nipples and flicked them with her tongue while I thrust up inside her as hard as I could. Angie moaned and squealed as Barb and Shannon pleasured her and I looked into Angie's eyes and smiled. This was the best vacation a guy could ever ask for. Being in the company of great friends, fucking your brains out and not having to worry about going in to work the next day. Angie and Barb then frenchkissed a bit more while Shannon and I thrust into them, our twin cocks providing the women with much needed relief. I leaned up and sucked some on Barb's tits and swirled my tongue around them, tasting her and really, not ever wanting this moment to end.

We continued to do a variety of things the entire week and when I had to, I went back home to Louisville. But not before extending an invite to Shannon, Angie and Barb to all cum up and see me sometime too. Join me next time as I tell you about our getting together for some fun time and hot sex at the Kentucky Derby!!

Fini

12