Frolicon Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you fucking stop", you command. Something flashes in her eyes, and she returns to her blowjob, even more aggressive than before. You slide inside her in one slow, steady motion, and she groans around him. You are familiar with how wide the toy is, and how to angle it, and you start to fuck her with a slow, steady motion. She moans each time the flesh of her ass slaps against the leather, which is quickly damp with her juices.

She works his cock harder, taking the entire length of him into her throat, and running her hand up and down his length in between. You try to time your thrusts so he is filling her mouth, so her moans add to his pleasure. His eyes lock on yours, and you know he is close, so you start to fuck her faster. He starts to moan, and you grin openly; he is generally quiet, especially with people he is not familiar with, and its good that he is so excited. He cries out, and you freeze inside her as her throat works, not wanting her to choke. She gasps for breath, a line of his cum contrasting with her dark lipstick.

You slip out of her, and lovingly guide her to her back. You kiss her, sharing his flavor, licking him from her lips. She guides you back into her, gasping as you fill her, and she locks her legs around your waist. You slip your hands into hers, kissing her gently, as you slowly take her. She melts into you, offering her throat, her mouth, looking into your eyes with an uncharacteristic helplessness. Between her moans she whispers sweet things into your ear. After several minutes of lovemaking, and several small climaxes for her, each a little louder than the last, you suddenly switch gears, pulling her legs up over your shoulders, and pounding into her hard. She screams with pleasure, and her hands dig into your ass. You are panting with effort, dripping with sweat and her cum, as you slam the horn in and out of her. She shrieks your name, nearly all of her body rising off the bed, tightening around the horn so much you can barely move. She falls back to the bed, and curls up again, shaking.

Winded, you unbuckle the strap on, and set it aside. You open your mouth to say something, and instead you squeak as the vibrator is held against your clit. His other arm slips under your breasts, and he whispers in your ear "You dropped something..."

You shake your head, but he simply presses it harder into your clit. Your legs shake, and the only thing holding you up is his arm. Amy stares up into your face, watching for you to cum. That sets off a chain reaction with in you. You hear yourself moaning: "Oh, oh oh yes oh yes yes oh", getting louder with each cry. Then you are arching back into him, your hips pumping over her. He keeps the toy on your clit until you wince, and then slowly lowers you to the bed. She looks at the liquid pooling on her belly and glistening on her breasts, and looks at you with adoration. You snuggle up to her, breathing into her hair, and doze.

You awake some time later, with him pressed up against you, and her quietly dressing. Seeing your eyes open, she leans in and kisses you, then him.

"I have to run, I am a demo dolly for a rope class. You two are amazing...I am so glad I met you. One of my partners is coming down Monday...Maybe we can all meet up?"

You both agree and she leaves, blowing kisses to the both of you. You snuggle down into his arms, feeling warm and satisfied.

The third day dawns, and you fuck him at first light, riding his cock while telling him how you hoped he got to fuck her when you next meet. You go to breakfast before showering, still feeling him inside you, and perfumed with sex. At the table, he asks if you trust him.

"Of course. Why do you ask?'

"I know you like to test yourself, and I have something...extreme...planned for you this afternoon, if you are game?"

"I am game. As long as you are there, I can handle anything."

"Have you decided on the darkroom party?" You have been going back and forth on this for weeks. Part of you is uncomfortable being present in a pitch black orgy. Part of you hungers for it. He has assured you that they are strict about no meaning no, that the two of you can just hang out and "watch", if you want, and that if you decide not to go, he is fine. You chew slowly, deciding to go with your gut.

"Lets do it. And I mean that. I am all in, if you are."

He searches your face for a moment, then smiles and takes your hand.

"How about you? Have you decided on the male for male for women party yet?". You do your best to sound casual and look innocent.

"You seem pretty dead set on that party..."

"What? Me? Noo, I am just...curious and all..."

"Right."

"Its only coming up in a few hours. I mean we could find some other classes to go to, or something..."

He just smiles at you, and you change the subject. When you go back to the room, he fusses around with the BDSM gear a bit, while you sit and watch him, fighting not to say something. He keeps glancing at you from the corner of his eye, and you get the feeling he is teasing you. He packs up his sensation play kit, and slowly sets it aside. You notice that you are tapping your foot impatiently, and force yourself to stop. At last he turns to you, and furrows his brow.

"You're not ready yet?"

You are caught between an annoyed snarl and a happy cry. So you just sigh, shake your head, and go change into something sexy.

You arrive to the party, set in half of one of the dungeon rooms. You are rather shocked when the lovely woman that hosts the party greets him with a hug.

"Is there anyone here you don't know?"

He smiles sheepishly, and you narrow your eyes with suspicion.

"Are you SURE this is your first time at this party...?"

He just kisses the side of your mouth, and opens the metal case on a table for inspection. The hostess of the party guides you over to a row of chairs.

"The ladies...biological or otherwise...are required to stay here, unless you want a closer look at a scene, and those involved are OK with it. Either way, NO touching, no helping, although verbal encouragement is always fine."

You look about. There are about 10 women in here already, including the blonde that had the couch threesome. A few look curiously at his case, which he is still adjusting and arranging. About a dozen men are in the room, some looking around with interest, others looking nervous. Your hostess, who one man refers to as "the ebony skinned goddess" greets each one, offering reassurances and offers to make introductions. You walk over to your lover, and look over his shoulder. He has arranged several of his blades, two wartenberg wheels, the needle roller, and various other tools. He finally nods to himself, and relaxes.

"Our hostess is kinda cute..."

"She is also very hetro."

"Ah. Damn."

He gives you a kiss, and slaps your ass, sending you on your way back to the chair. He leans casually against the table and observes. More people have come in of both sexes and some play has begun. A pair of older men are having a very loving touch scene on a chair. A young punk rocker is manhandling a bear, pulling his hair, kissing him hard, and pushing him up against a table. A young couple you vaguely recall seeing before are at a bondage cross. One is restrained to it, the other using both floggers and whips. A young man spanks his companion on a bench that looks rather like the one you were restrained on for the fucksaw. You flush, and look back at your lover.

He is leaning against the wall, casually. He has a smirk on his face, and is calmly twirling his favorite knife between his fingers. It is one of a pair of long, slender throwing knives, made of black steel. With them in his hands he can make knifeplay anything from thrilling to sensual. His general demeanor is that of a predator watching for his prey.

Several men are watching him, as well. His eyes play over them, singling out an Asian man, slender and attractive. You guess he is in his mid twenties. The man watches him nervously, and jumps when the hostess taps him on the shoulder. They talk briefly, stealing glances at your lover, and she seems to be encouraging him. Your partner, in the meantime, has stepped away from the wall, and is standing with his arms behind his back, waiting. The self confident smile has never left his face.

You wonder if he was a street hustler in a past life.

Finally the man gathers himself, and steps forward, introducing himself. In an instant the predator is gone, and your partner is polite and reassuring. They look into the case, and the man's eyes widen slightly. He licks his lips and nods. They talk more, and you know they are discussing limits and safe words. Whatever he says works, and the man nods, and starts to undress, lying face up on a spanking bench. Your lover moves the table closer, so his tools are at hand, and while is smile is calming, his walk is that of a jungle cat that has prey within its sight.

He reaches into the case, and blindfolds his "victim", than pulls out a metal rod and a textured roller.

He runs the roller over his arms, his neck, down his rib cage. You know by experience that it is relaxing, almost massage like. He runs it down his hips, along his legs, to the ankles, then back up the inner leg. You see him catch a breath as it passes over the inner thigh, then he relaxes more. Your partner now hefts the metal rod and slides it along his skin, rolling it here, tapping it there. Sometimes he presses the end into a pressure point. He works his way down his body, so far no more sensual than a massage therapist. He taps the soles of his feet with enough force to make him twitch, then runs the end of the rod up his inner leg, following the path of the roller, only slower. You know by now the rod is nearly body temperature, and only the unyielding material allows the person to tell the difference between the rod and a fingertip. He takes a different track, slipping it up the crease where the hip meets the body, and you see the man gasp slightly. Spinning the rod while he considers, he runs it lightly across his scrotum, and up his cock. His fingers grip the wood of the bench, and you notice his cock is fuller then it was just seconds ago. Motioning the hostess over, he whispers something to her, and she nods and walks away. She returns as he digs around in the case, holding a cup of ice, and a lemon wedge. He puts the rod into the ice, and sets the lemon aside. He pulls out the wartenberg wheels.

He places one on each arm, and the man flinches slightly. You smirk, knowing that he is barely putting pressure on the sharp spokes. He runs them down each arm, and his target squirms slightly. He moves them to his chest, running slow patterns, circling his nipples, looking for sensitive spots. He runs them along his legs, and his victim bites his lip as then cross his inner thighs. Cautiously he places the wheels on either side of his cock, and slowly rolls them up, stopping just short of the head. The man moans audibly, much to the delight of those watching. He sets the wheels down, and grabs the now well chilled rod. He rapidly runs it down his body, making him gasp, before pressing it just below the head of his cock. He groans again, and arches his back slightly.

He reaches back in, and gets out the needle roller. You lean forward, wanting to see how he handles this. He places his hand on the top of his head, and hisses "Be still", just loud enough that everyone can hear. He runs the needles along the side of his victims neck, and you can see him hold his breath. Your partner keeps one hand firmly on his head, and runs it along his throat, and down his torso. You squirm; the needles are fully sharp, and it is thrilling to feel the way they bite into skin, the knowledge that they would break through with even a slight increase of pressure.

He runs the needles all across his body, releasing his head as he moves down along the hips and legs. You see the man tense as he reaches his waist; your lover just smiles and runs it to either side of his cock, which is now almost fully hard. When he sets it down his victim is breathing hard.

He picks up the lemon wedge and brings it to his mouth. He bites down just hard enough to break the skin, and runs it beneath the mans nose. You see his brow furrow slightly.

"Open your mouth." It is a firm command, and the man follows it without hesitation.

Smiling, your lover then says "Stick out your tongue..."

He hesitates slightly at this. "Now", your lover growls, and he complies. He holds the lemon over his tongue, and squeezes a drop or two out. When they touch his tongue, the man instinctively closes his mouth, and makes a face.

"Very good", he says. He reaches back into the case, and pulls out the pair of throwing knives.

"Time to get serious."

He takes the two blades and taps them together next to his head. The loud ring makes him jump, and your partner laughs. He spins the blades again, then places the tips under the chin of his victim. He uses them to tilt his chin up, and his entire body give a shiver. Running them down his throat, then out across his collar bones, he works slowly, and with pinpoint intensity. He runs the around, the lightly over his nipples, and you see his toes curl. He spends at least fifteen minutes there: first scraping with the edge, then prodding with the tip. Rubbing his nipples with the textured handles, then tracing his cheekbones with the tips. He signals his moving on by flipping the blades and using the handles to make short strikes to his hips and thighs, making the man give a short cry.

You notice his cock is standing at attention now, and can't help yourself. You get up and walk over there, leaning against the wall to watch. A transwoman comes up next to you and whispers "Is he always this intense?"

"When he is dealing with knives, yes."

He has taken out a bottle of avocado oil, and dips the blades into it, adding a shine to the black metal. The tips leave a glossy trail when the slide up his inner thighs. You know that feeling well; he normally oils your body first before doing this, so it feels like steel on silk. He keeps working on his inner thighs, running from the inside of his knees to the crease of his hips. He moves around the bench like a dancer, flowing from one point to the next. He slides the edges of the blades across his balls, getting another moan, then the tips not quite on the sides of his cock, up to the sensitive flesh between his belly button and his sex.

He re-oils the blades, then pulls a stool over to sit on. You bite your lip, knowing whats coming. He places the tips at the root of his cock, and slowly...delicately...runs them up the length of his cock. The man's breath comes in harsh gasps. Your lover runs the steel back and forth across his most tender flesh, slowly working his way up. He spins one blade, and runs the textured part of the handle-raised bamboo stalks and lotus flowers-over the skin directly under the head. He groans, and raises his hips to him. Returning to the tips, he traces tiny arcs and spirals over the head of his cock.

"I think...we are done." He removes the blindfold from the man, who looks around as if he is just waking from a long sleep. Your lover smiles and nods at him, and turns to wipe down his blades. He gets off the bench, and walks to get a bottle of water on shaky legs. His cock juts out before him, throbbingly hard.

You look at your partner, confused. "That was mean..."

He gives you a questioning look.

"Just to end it. To leave him like...that. You don't leave ME like that."

"You are different, for one thing. It's lovemaking, for us. Going from knives to...a...a handjob or something would just ruin the intensity."

You stare at him for a moment, then say "I want him. For us. We had our girl play...now I want him with us."

He looks at you with some amusement. "Did it occur to you that he may be gay? That your feminine charms may not hold any interest for him?"

You open your mouth, then close it again. It hadn't actually. You take a deep breath, and try again.

"I...I don't care! If he is, I will just watch. We have toys. I WANT this, damn it." You take his hand, and thrust it between your legs. You are wet enough that he can't miss it through the thin material.

His blonde friend laughs, and nods to you. She has been watching two young looking men trade blowjobs a few feet away. He looks at you, and laughs. "Fine. If it means so very much to you", and he gives your pussy a squeeze that makes you stand on your tip toes, "Then go get him."

"Me?"

"Yes. You." His grin is pure evil.

You glare at him for a moment, take a deep breath, and start to the man. His cock is still half erect, and he seems unsure of what to do next. As you pass the blonde, she whispers "You go girl. You go get yours." You smile at her, and walk up to him.

"Hi!. What's your name?"

"Uh...Dan."

"Well Dan, we would love to take you back to our room for more private play. Umm...if you don't like girls, I can just, you know, watch or something..."

"No...I am bi. I just...he doesn't seem to like me."

"No he does. You are totally his type...he just separates his top mode from his play mode, sometimes. And he likes to make me work for things I really want most."

He smiles at this, and looks over at your lover, who is latching his case. He takes a deep breath, and says "Let me get dressed. I am in."

Dan is very shy. On the way back to the room, you talk to him about his hobbies. He is a gamer, and the three of you talk about your favorites. Your partner is relaxed, open, but quiet. Once you get to the room, he smirks at you. Dan gets his awkward quiet back. You lead him to the bed.

"Take off your clothes." You look back at your lover. "Both of you."

They both hesitate, looking from each other to you.

"Now!"

They start to undress, Dan fumbling a bit, you lover laughing softly. He waits until Dan is mostly undressed, and strips slowly, stretching as he does so. You watch Dan watching him. His body is not perfect, but its better than many, and his skin is velvety smooth. The tattoos that mark his shoulders and upper arms only highlight the fact. Dan seems entranced, and his cock his risen erect during your lovers act. He now looks at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Come lay back." He moves smoothly to the bed, brushing Dan's shoulders with his fingertips as he goes by him. Dan gives a little gasp. He stretches out casually, both teasing and at ease. He is not quite hard, but enjoying his game a little too much.

You lean in to whisper to Dan. "Do you like what you see?"

He licks his lips involuntarily. "Yes."

"Then you know what to do, don't you?"

He hesitates just a heartbeat, then lies on his side across your lovers legs. He gazes at his cock for a moment, then reaches out and starts to caress him. He hardens rapidly, and Dan takes him into his mouth, slow and deep. You moan, the sight setting you all aflame. You undress with ungraceful speed, tossing your outfit aside. You lay back next to them, and run your fingers down your body, finding your clit. Your gasp of pleasure makes Dan twitch, and he loses his rhythm for just a moment. You smile, and slip your fingers inside yourself, reveling in your wetness. Your damp fingers rub your clit again, and bite your lip. You look over to your lover, who is watching you, one hand casually on the back of Dan's head.

You run your wet fingers over his lips, and he licks your juices from them. Touching his cheek you ask "Is this seat taken?"

You don't wait for his answer, moving to kneel over his face, your back to the headboard, allowing you to watch Dan at work. You groan as his tongue enters you. Dan's lips are full and swollen as the glide up and down over the cock. His own cock lies heavy against his legs. You feel yourself tensing as his mouth finds your clit, and you just let go, shaking and moaning, grinding against his lips.