From 0 to 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice try, you are not sleeping!" he pulled the blanket from me. He saw a dildo. To save myself from an embarrassing situation I replied, "I was trying to fall asleep"

He picked up the dildo and said "You were sucking this thing."

No way out of this, I replied with a yes.

I wanted to fuck at that point. I was naked virgin in bed with a man who owned me. He was facing me. I began touching my pussy very quietly so he won't feel my body rocking. I closed my eyes and began sliding my right hand fingers up and down. All of a sudden he felt his fingers reaching out to my right hand.

I opened my eyes. He was staring at me. He got grabbed a long rope and tied my both arms to the bed's headboard.

"Please fuck me" I begged.

He laughed.

"I told you will be begging!"

Next morning things didn't improve at all but had gotten worse.

Sebastian left the room and locked me inside. He returned within an hour. It must have been just around noon.

"Get up, slut. We have a guest coming."

Sebastian watched as I took a shower. My back was hurting but not that much.

"You are beginning to impress me. I do expect you to be completely free of shyness."

He threw at me a towel.

"Thank you, my Master."

I dried myself and put on black lacy garter belt, black stoking and black with red sole 6 ½ inch heels. He put on a black collar and attached a chain. He led me out.

"Are you gonna be a good girl or do I have to handcuff you?"

"I will be a good girl."

"You will come to us when you will be called. You will be used as a coffee table."

I was led out while Sebastian stayed behind. Maybe an hour later I was called in. Just before I approached them and I got on all my 4s. Sebastian and this visitor used me as a coffee table. He put their drinks and their feet on top of my back. It was degrading.

"Say, Sebastian, do you have a slave that I can use my new sex toy on??

"What kind is it?"

"A sawhorse just wider so a slut can lay on top."

"I'm good. Thanks."

"Lilly, you may get up and leave."

"Thank you, sir."

I got up and left.

Chapter 4

I AM SEX SLAVE.

Early in the morning, one of the maids came down untied me and said "Hey Lillith. Get up!"

She threw clothes at me to wear.

"Put this on and go help in the kitchen"

I went to the kitchen and helped to reorganize the shelves.

A middle age woman came in and said "Lillith, follow me I will show you your bedroom."

I followed her. She started telling me that every night the maids rooms get locked from outside, girls must be wearing spotless clothes, clean underwear and bras if needed. We got to the room. It was very small there was almost a queen size bed for two people, bookcase, closet and a table and attached to the wall light. On the table there was a book, Art of Erotica with a note "Lillith, you must study this book. You have until 28th to complete." It was only 5th. The book was thick. The lady looked at the note and said. I will lock you up and you will study as our master commanded.

"Do you know where he is at?"

"I don't know and you should not be asking about your master. If he wants to see you, he will call for you!"

She left and I began studying. There was nothing to do for 4 weeks other than submerge myself in the books. April 28th had arrived. I heard the commotion. I opened the door and followed the sounds. I looked out In the window and saw my master arriving. Everyone lined up outside. As I was running out of the house, my master was walking in. I froze.

"Good day, m'lord"

He stopped. Without removing his gloves, lifted my chin with one finger and said, "You healed very well, and I am sure you are well rested. I will call for you."

As he was going up, the middle age maid was catching him up with all the stuff was going on in the house while he was gone.

I was excited to see him. I got my pussy waxed just yesterday. I changed my clothes and waited for his call. Around 8 pm, he summoned me. I went upstairs, knocked on his door and asked for a permission to enter. "May I come in??"

"Yes come in" he answered.

I came in and stood in front of him folding my arms behind my back.

He looked at me and smiled.

"So I believe I had given you homework. Did you complete it?"

"Yes, my lord."

"Which one you deserve?"

"The one that has a slave tied up suspended with one leg almost touching the floor. She is tied up with a rope and even between her legs and her owner is fingering her."

"Have you played with yourself?"

"No, I haven't. I do not want to disobey you. My body belongs to you."

"Beautiful." He smiled. "You are learning fast. Your daddy sold me good stuff."

I almost cried but did not show my anger towards him. My daddy would never do that.

"By the way, you will need to sign a paper tomorrow in the morning around 7 am then in a couple of hours after that you will come with me for a week to the cabin in the mountains."

"Do you require bath services?"

"Not tonight. Rest well for tomorrow. That will be all."

"Thank you, m'lord. Have a good night."

I turned around and left. I went to bed. I got up around 6 am. I waited for my master in the kitchen. He came down and took me to the office. A man wearing a business suit was waiting for us.

"Is everything okay?" my master asked to the gentleman.

"Yes, everything is ready."

We walked up to him.

"Sign the paper, Ms. Casani."

I signed it while thinking, "What is going on?"

"Now it is your turn, Sebastian"

My lord signed the paper.

"It's done!" The man proclaimed.

Sebastian replied "Thank you for doing this!"

"Anytime. I gotta run. My wife is in labor!"

"Later, brother. I will call you and congratulations"

"Helicopter is waiting for us." Sebastian said without looking at me.

We went outside and got into a helicopter. After a short ride we landed near the top of the mountain. The helicopter took off.

He opened the door to the house.

Chapter 4

Virginity Gone

It was three-bedroom luxurious house. No maid no one in the house just us. He didn't say a word or a reason why we were there. He pushed me into a bedroom and pinned me against the wall and began ripping my clothes off. My nipples were exposed. My pussy was wet. He was rubbing my pussy.

He wrapped my legs around his waist and took me to the bed. He removed his clothes and pulled me to the edge of the bed and slowly began pushing his cock into my pussy.

"Owww AAAAgh!" I cried out.

He was pushing his cock further and further.

"You are tight!"

He pulled his cock out, and went back deeper this time. I felt something pop. Within a few seconds, his cock was completely deep inside. He continued pumping me. The way he was fucking me hurt very bad. He exploded inside of me. He pulled out his cock and saw the blood dripping from my pussy.

"You took my cock all the way in and lost your virginity! I am surprised."

"Oh God, this hurts so bad!"

Tears were falling down from my eyes. I began rubbing my pussy. He slipped his three fingers into my pussy and began masturbating me. The pain brought fresh round of pain. He opened the bag he brought with him and pulled out 11 inch dildo. He replaced his fingers with the dildo and began fucking me with it. I did not fight him. I exploded a chain of orgasms.

"Your pussy is opening up. You are doing a good job, aren't you a good girl? Just little more juice and you will be ready for a new round." I turned red from humiliation and excitement at the same time. With a dildo still inside of me, he pulled me off the bed, turned me around and placed my hands on the bed, forced me to spread my legs while he was squeezing and rubbing my nipples.

"Are you ready for anal?" He asked.

I replied. "Yes, my lord!" I did not want to give him another answer just to avoid the beating or some other sadistic punishment he was planning to do. He removed a dildo from my pussy. He began corkscrewing two fingers into my ass. I screamed.

"I can't take it, agrh! It hurts!" I began crying again as my anus was being penetrated. He put his cock against my anus and slowly began penetrating my ass. My anus was resisting.

"Relax your anus," he said "Let my cock slide."

The intrusion of my lord's cock in my ass was very painful. My anus slowly gave away and allowed him to penetrate all the way in. I felt awful. His cock was tearing my ass. To take the pain to new levels he slid the dildo back in my pussy and turned it on faster speed. I almost pulled away from him. He held me by back of my neck. He began pounding my ass very hard and very fast. I reached an orgasm while he loaded my rectum with his hot load. He removed the dildo and stream of ejaculation poured out of my pussy. I ran to the bathroom while my master wiped off the floor before one of us would trip. The sheets were stained with blood. I came back barely standing.

"I am so weak, my lord. May I lie down?" I asked.

"Get the sheets that are in the closet behind you."

I gave him a sheet and helped him to fix the bed. He put pillows and threw the comforter. He came around took my hand and led me back into the bathroom to take shower. We both showered. He bent forward and soaped my ass. After a quick shower, we both dried up and went to bed. I was so tired I fell asleep as soon as I put my head on the pillow. The next morning I woke up on my stomach feeling my master trying to spread my ass. I did not hesitate, lifted my ass in the air, and spread my legs. I reached my ass with both hands and spread my ass for him to see.

"Last night you did great. You surprised me. I guess the headmaster was wrong."

He pulled his underwear down and penetrated my pussy with his big cock.

"Move your hips towards me. I am not going to grab your hips. Fuck me."

I began to fuck him. From a lack of experience, I fucked then stopped then restarted again.

"Steady fucking! Breathe deep." He commanded.

I tried fucking him the way he wanted but I was uncoordinated.

Master laughed. He grabbed my hips and began fucking me in the ass. I was moaning from the pain and pleasure. He threw a little towel on top of my back and sprayed his cum and wiped his cock with it then threw it on the floor. He pushed me down to lay down.

"Look at me," he said

I turned my head to his direction. I had a fear in my face. I didn't complete what I was told.

"Are you going to punish me?" I asked hoping that he will say no.

"No, but I will have a machine that will be placed in the study room where you will be practicing every day in front of me. You will learn to ride a cock, you will learn how to fuck back. You will learn double fucking. You have a lot of studying to do."

I was not sure what he was going to do with me for a few days as we are here. He got dressed. I was in bed. He tied me up completely naked and put a vibrator between my legs turned on then he tied my legs and secured the dildo so it won't slip. He put a gagball in my mouth.

"Enjoy! If that dildo slips, you will punish you ruthlessly!"

Before he left he blindfolded me and put headphones on me which blocked all the noise, then he left locking the door and all the windows. I continued cumming every 30 minutes or so. I was able to push the spinning vibrator down to my thighs and I was able to catch a breather. Time passed. I could not tell what time it was. Suddenly, Sebastian removed the headphones and blindfolds. In front of me where 2 young women and 5 cameras on tripods around the room pointing on the bed.

One of the girls asked Sebastian if he will join.

"Remove the ropes from her knees and legs." Sebastian said.

With no hesitation whatsoever both girls took their clothes off, climbed into a bed, and began licking my nipples while untying me. My master began filming. One of the girls to my left removed the gag ball and in instant, the girl on the right began to kiss me in the mouth. The girl on the left gone down and began licking my pussy.

My master said, "Lick her pussy only!"

She turned around, grabbed my legs, and placed them on her shoulders and continued licking me. My master got naked and ordered the other girl to lie down next to me and began fucking her.

"Turn your head to Lillith. I want her to see how you are taking my cock."

"See Lillith, she is used to this."

She was moaning, "Ohh master, I missed your training sessions."

She leaned over and began kissing me in the mouth. He came inside of her very fast. He gently slapped her ass.

"Now, Lillith lick her pussy and drink all the cum I left inside."

The girl sat on my face holding to the bed's railing. I began licking her. His and her cum poured right into my mouth. I almost puked. The girl was having orgasms nonstop.

"Get over here!" he pointed at the other girl who was busy licking me.

She obediently knew what she had to do. She was on her back with her legs wide spread. Sebastian began fucking her. These both girls fucked professionally. Sebastian pulled me up and ordered me to sit on the big soft chair and watch those two make out. We were watching them while Sebastian was fingering my pussy. Later I was told to get on my knees and suck his cock. Sebastian said "You will be like this in 2 months." He was completely satisfied with them. he said, "You may go!" Girls picked up their clothes and left. He pushed me back to lay down in bed.

"Begin to touch yourself! Slide your fingers between your legs. Play with that clit."

I began playing with my pussy and touching my nipples squeezing them. I was fucking myself with my fingers. He pulled a small anal plug out of his bag and threw it on the bed.... I turned around and pushed my ass to take it.

"Look to the mirror to your right"

He gave me a clit massager.

"Put it on your finger and massage your clit until I see juices pouring out."

After 1st orgasm, he reached out and took a whip and began to whip my ass.

"AAAHHH AHHHH please it hurts."

I begged him to stop. He didn't listen. After 10th whipping, he stopped he took the anal plug out of my ass and zoomed his camera closer to me.

"Look directly at the camera to your right as I am about to put the dildo back inside of your ass"

I gulped; he began corkscrewing bigger dildo in my ass.

"My lord it hurts. Please stop" He pushed it inwards until it went all the way in. I grabbed my ass and stretch for him.

"Let your hands go ... turn around" he ordered. I removed my hands and laid on my back hurting. He continued filming me while I was touching myself. He said "That is enough! Remove that dildo and get up" I removed the dildo and got out of the bed. My ass was gaping hole. He took pictures of that. He sat on the bed while I was standing in front of him. He took from his pocket shirt 4 clamps. He attached each clamp to my tits and the other 2 on my pussy lips.

"Master, it hurts, please" he loved watching and hearing me beg and plead.

"Get on your all 4s."

I got on my fours exposing my tits. He took off his clothes, got behind me, and began to fuck my pussy. My tits were hurting from the nipple clamps.

"My master, clamps hurt!" he knew I was aroused and continued ravaging my pussy until he came. He came outside on my back .. he wiped the cum off with a towel and removed the pussy clamps shortly after. I turned around to lay on the back .. he pulled clamps off 1 at a time.

He said "Sit up!' I sat up and sat behind me and began massaging my tits. Our legs were spread wide.

"I am so enjoying this!" he chuckled.

He pulled my head and whispered in my ear that he is training me for a sex parties that will take place in a short time.

Our second day at the house was very similar to first. Early in the morning, he brought me to another room. Right in the middle of a room I saw this machine with two dildos, four wristbands. I cannot even put a name to it. There was X-cross on the other side of the room. A set of chains hanging from the ceiling.

"Go lay down on the bed." He ordered. I followed his order. I placed my hips on the wedge, legs apart. My pussy and my ass were facing the two dildos.

"You are learning fast! That's good!"

I got used to the humiliations and tortures. He oiled both dildos and slid into my pussy and ass. The pain wasn't that bad this time. He secured my wrists and ankle. He pulled a chair and sat in front of me. He turned that thing on. It started slowly then when he reached the high speed, he forced me to suck his cock.

"I am really enjoying this! My guests will enjoy you in two months."

He came in my mouth but I was still gagging. I was licking his cock and cleaning from all that semen. He stopped the machine.

"Are you enjoying this?" he asked

I replied, "Very much so! Thank you my lord"

He looked at me very seductively.

"I want to fuck you so bad."

As strange as it sounded I had nothing to lose. I had to keep this animal happy. He released me and led me to spa room which had a small hot bath and water was coming from the ceiling like a rainfall.

I stepped into the bath.

"Spread your legs. "

I spreaded my legs. He began massaging my clit. He picked up a massaging shower head and began massaging my pussy.

"Let yourself go. Cum"

I was distressed.

"Just relax."

I was very uncomfortable with him. He directed the water flow all over my body, down to my stomach and down to my clitoris. The water was lukewarm. He kept changing the setting of the shower head. He directed the shower head right around my clitoris. The jetstream was too strong. He noticed my body twitching. Without words he turned the water down and tempered the vibrations. I began to climax. He came around me and placed his fingers between my lips. He was playing with my pussy for 20 minutes or so. He was watching how my body was reacting and my facial expressions. I began to cum.

"I am cumming." I climaxed and kept cumming.

"That is a good girl." He stopped the water.

"Get out of the water."

I got out of the water and he took me back to the bedroom without drying. He pushed me into the bed and began to fuck me. He was on top of me. He never kissed me and I wanted him to kiss me. His seductive lips were inches away from my lips and I couldn't reach them.

"Ohh yeah, that is how I want it. You are soo wet."

He continued on fucking me. He fucked me until he came.

"What a good girl. You took my whole cock this time."

He laid on the bed on his back. I turned away form him from them the embarrassment. I was told that girls were around to satisfy men only.

He turned me facing him. "I will be fucking you every two hours for the next three days. By the time I am done with you I will know your body better than you do."

"Yes, my Master." I replied.

I fell asleep. I think he was awake. He woke me up and led me back to room with sex machine room.

"Please don't. Not those machines. I will fuck you anyway but please don't."

I was forced to lay down on the bench and he inserted a dildo into my pussy and moved the other one in front of me.

"SUCK IT"

He turned both of them on. I began fucking and sucking. I kept screaming "please stop."

After ejaculation, he stopped the machine.

In the morning, we cut our trip short and headed back home. I was no longer a virgin just like everyone else, a slut.

Chapter 5

Fisting and punishment

He left the house in the mid day. In late afternoon, Abby came to my room and asked me how things were going. I told her that Sebastian's cock is not sliding all the way in and that I am his slut.

"We can take care of that. I learned this trick a couple of years ago. It's called fisting."

"What's fisting?" I asked.

"It is when a person's fist goes all the way into someone's pussy and or ass."

I looked at my own hand and said "It's too huge!!"