From 0 to 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, "No, you silly, you hold your palm like this."

She curved her fingers.

"Then you slide slowly. At first you finger a girl with 1 finger then 2 then 3."

"WHAT?" I exclaimed.

She grabbed my hand she opened the door and looked to see if anyone was outside.

"Shhhh" she whispered. "We are going to the underground floor."

We run both barefooted to the underground room which was on the other side of the house in the basement. It happened to be locked.

"It's locked!" she said. "There is another way"

We run to the room right next to the basement she lifted the latch and said "GET IN!"

We walked down on steep stairs.

She turned on the lights.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"When Sebastian wasn't around, used to come down here and make love to each other. We were almost like sisters. Sebastian and his friends brutally raped us and experimented on us a lot of new sex toys and techniques about a couple of years ago. We looked for pleasure and companionship from each other. One day, someone ratted out the place to Sebastian. He busted 2 girls and got them killed (that is the rumor at least). He locked the place down." She paused. "So what you think of Sebastian?"

"He's very cruel. He just wants sex almost all the time."

"Did he anal you yet?"

"Yes."

"You are definitely doing well."

"What happens then?"

"Sex parties, he continues parading you. If someone wants you, he just gives you to him or her or them."

"Them?"

"Yeah, married couples want to spice up their marriage or secure a mate from cheating so they take a girl or a boy sex slave and use them. Our master is very interesting guy. There is more to him than what you see. He is very smart. He knows how to get what he wants and he knows somehow what you feel and what you want."

"I noticed that in him. It is like he reads my mind and thoughts."

"He loves elegant girls who are whores in bed but know how to handle themselves in public. I just got here when I reached 18, he was dating this woman, a complete slut in bedroom. I had to make out with her a few hundred times but in public, she was high sophistication. He got rid of her after he caught her fucking another man. Sebastian fucked her in every position possible. Sometimes we heard her screams every day for hours. He does not like to be dominated. He's the alpha male."

"I am not surprised." I said

Abby grabbed me by my hand and led me to the secluded side of the room. It had this beautiful curvelike sofa.

"What is this?!" I asked.

"This is ultimate pleasure sofa." I stepped closer and touched it. "It's so soft!" I said.

"Just like your skin, lovely."

She turned me again and I stepped back. She grabbed me by my waist and began to kiss me.

"Don't fight me. I knew you had sex with other girls."

I began kissing her back. We stripped each other naked. We kissed. I got on the sofa. She placed herself underneath my pussy and began to lick me.

"Please make love to me!" I begged.

Abby stretched her arms to my breasts and began to massage them. I began having multiple orgasms. There is nothing like unforceful sex. I needed the release all sexual pressure I had bottled in.

"Turn around and spread your legs. Have each leg touch each side of the sofa arms or whatever it is called. You might want to put something in your mouth cause it will be painful at first. I do not want the guards to hear."

She threw my dress to me. I put a sleeve in my mouth."

"Are you ready?

I nodded.

She started licking my pussy then slowly inserting one finger at a time. Then she added another three fingers.

"Are you good?"

I nodded.

"Just relax"

I laid back feeling relaxed.

She pulled her fingers out of my pussy and returned with a full fist. I cried out trying to push her away.

"It's almost in."

When it went all the way in i came instantly.

"Now, you will be able to take Sebastian's cock."

A light from a flashlight appeared aiming directly at us.

I jumped up. We saw a silhouette. I had a feeling it was Sebastian.

Abby got up and asked "My lord. Is there anything else you want me to do?"

"No. I want you to leave!"

Abby replied "Yes, my lord" and run away putting her dress on as she took off.

I stood there covering my tits. I was betrayed.

"Soo I guess you have enjoyed this. I sure have. I heard you pleading. Very sexy I must add." He said.

"My lord, please."

"Now, I don't know what to do. Punish you or go gentle on you? You did fuck another girl without my approval. Maybe we will do this more often?"

He stepped closer to me. The only way out was to run passed him.

"I m sorry, sir, I will not do this again."

I sprinted passed him. I heard his laughter. I run into a chain link fence. It had to end somewhere. It was total darkness. I reached the end and there was a concrete column. I got on my knees and began to crawl. I thought maybe I will be able to hide from him under a table or something. I felt something leathery. A flashlight pointed at me. It was Sebastian.

"Such a good girl! Get up"

I crawled back to the fence.

"You are not running away from me."

He pulled me by my hair slammed me against the metal fence and unzipped his pants and rammed his cock into my pussy and began fucking me. I grabbed on the fence as he was brutally raping me.

"Take all of it!" He pushed his cock harder inside of me. As he grabbed me by my hips, I managed to hit him with my elbow. He let me go and I took off again. I was heading toward the light. I stopped and I didn't hear any footsteps. I opened the door above my head and got out. I locked the door with lock.

"Did I lock him in?" I said to myself out loud.

Someone grabbed me by my hair again.

"NOPE!" Sebastian said.

He grabbed me, gagged me, tied my arms and legs, threw me over his shoulder, and took me in the room on third floor. He lowered two chains from the ceiling almost in the middle of a room, hoisted, hooked two chains to each arm and hoisted me up just enough for me to stand on my toes. Then he untied my ankles. I tried to hit him. He grabbed each of my leg and bounded me to the floor chains. He bought out almost horse riding machine with a dildo sticking out. He placed it under my pussy and turned it on. It as reached my pussy. I began twitching. He sat on his chair and lit a cigar.

"You were doing so well. I was going to go easy on your lesbian encounter but you screwed it all up for yourself. You are piling up a lot of punishments, young lady!"

That dildo was HUGE.

"I can fuck you like that dildo and I probably will."

He got up and grabbed a whip with little sharp pieces. He began whipping me as my pussy was getting fucked. He released the gag. I screamed. He whipped my entire body. I saw my body bleeding. I lost consciousness. He untied me and I collapsed on the floor. When I regained my consciousness, I realized that I had a wide wooden rack that held my head and my two hands. He jerked me by a chain.

"Get up!" He ordered.

I got up just barely. We came down from 3rd floor to the first where everyone was waiting. He paraded me in front of everyone and asked everyone in 1st row to grab my pussy and fondle me. He jerked me back and began to whip me again with a regular whip until I collapsed.

"This will happen to you if you disobey or do anything I am not aware of. Do what you are told. Any disobedience will not be tolerated." He yelled. Everyone turned around and left. He left as well. I was naked on the floor crying. Two of the girls run back unhooked that thing that was on my shoulders and dragged me to the medical room.

"Which way can we put you so you won't be hurt?"

"On my side."

They slowly placed me on my left side and began to attend my wounds.

One girl whispered to another "We do not have enough antiseptic."

Another girl said, "Let's use fish oil. I heard that it helps."

They put fish oil soaked cotton towels on my wounds.

"What he has done to you again?"

Girls were crying. I had no tears left.

I heard Abby in the back "I need to see her!" she demanded.

One of the girls said, "You, stupid bitch, you betrayed her!'

"I DID NOT THINK she would run!" she shouted.

"You have a head with a brain on your shoulders, use it!"

She slammed the door on Abby's face.

She returned and began caressing my face.

"You will feel better soon! I promise!

"I know I will but he will hurt me again."

Tears began falling streaming.

"I can try to talk to him."

"He won't listen. He does what he does. He enjoys all this. He did it to me so many times."

"I will go try talking to him. Try to fall asleep."

I fell asleep. I woke up when I heard the commotion.

"My lord, please look. We don't have medicine to heal her."

Someone began peeling the towels.

"Leave us alone for 5 minutes, please"

He came around and sat in front of me. My vision was blurry. I heard voices but I thought they were far away. I saw black silhouette of a man walking in and sitting in front of me. I thought I saw my dad. I reached out to grab his hand but I was so weak it I couldn't lift it.

"Why, dad? Why did you sell me to this monster? What did I do wrong? He is killing me."

I paused. I closed my eyes and whispered.

"Let me die, please."

He got up and left. On his way out, he gave an order to girls to get whatever it needed to heal my wounds. I did not see him for more than one month. My wounds were healing but some scars remained visible on my body. The girls took care of me the best they could. I did not see him for more than one month.

Chapter 6

Netty and I

Sebastian went out of town. Usually he is out 3-4 weeks if not more. Netty always checked on me and replaced the bandages if needed.

Once she came to my room and locked the door.

"Netty, thanks for doing all this" I said.

"It's my pleasure. Anytime."

"What has this monster done to you?"

"I don't know." I was tearing up as Netty was removing the dressings and replacing with new ones. "It hurts. I wish he could see what he is doing."

"You are a beautiful girl, now covered with scars."

"Has he done this to you?"

"No, not this bad. He spanked me but that is about it."

"Is he still fucking you?"

"Not anymore. That monster only used me for 2 months. Then he gave me to one of the guards 3 years ago. He is just one horny motherfucker but not brutal at all. I am done with your back. Please turn around slowly."

I turned around.

"You have beautiful breasts. How can he do this to you?"

She sat next to me and wiped off my tears.

"One day he will leave you alone."

"Let's hope I will still alive" I sobbed.

She began kissing my breasts then my lips then she went down on me.

"Netty, please, don't. I don't need another orgasm. I need you just lay near me."

She laid near me and we kissed.

"What are you gonna do with the monster?" she asked.

I replied "I don't know what to do with him. Play a role of an obedient slave until he kills me."

"Try getting closer to him."

"How?"

"Just talk to him."

"I am scared of him. He told me he will never let me go."

The door began to unlock.

"Oh my god, it is him."

Sebastian walked in. We were both naked.

"So, girls, is this what you are doing when I am not here? Netty, leave at once."

"I am sorry, my lord, please don't hurt her. I was horny."

"Leave!" he repeated.

Netty whispered "I'm sorry."

He closed the door.

"Turn around and place your arms under you pillow. Lift your ass, by the way"

He removed his belt and began whipping my ass.

I screamed from the top of my lungs. He reached to 30th. He grabbed my hair and said with a very threatening voice, "I TOLD YOU. I gave you the rules, don't break them. "

He let my head go and left. Netty returned. She moved the table against the door and locked it.

"Ohh my god. We have to get you out of here."

"Don't bother. I will die here."

"I have crème a bit left. Let me put on you damp towel. I will be back in 1 hour."

I was in bed sobbing yet again.

Chapter 7

Two nights before the party

Late morning around noon I saw him He was having lunch with some guy. I was left a message that he wanted to see me in his bedroom at 9:00 pm. I took a quick shower around 8:30 and soaked for 20 min in perfumed bath, put on red lipstick and black lacy corset with breasts exposed, garter belt and stockings and no panties with red velvet robe, and put on very high black heels. I tied my hands behind my black with the black silk rope. I went to his room. He was starring at the window. "Master" He turned around, without saying a word he came up to me, untied my robe; he looked at my breasts. "Free your arms"

I untied my hands. He removed my robe, it fell on the floor then he took me by my hands and led me to stand in the middle of this white rug. He pulled out of his pocket black blindfolds the same ones he used on me in the morning and put it on me.

For the first time he asked "Do you want to be fucked?"

I answered "I am your slave. You own me. You can do whatever you wish." I just didn't care what he was going to do to me.

He giggled "That is what I want to hear. When I want you to be with another girl, you will be but you will not be allowed to be with another person without my permission."

I heard the chains being lowered he pulled my arm one by one and secured it with individual leather handcuffs, then he tied my legs to a horizontal bar.

I heard the sound of a whip. He began to softly whip me. I began to whimper "Aahhh" my each buttock received a whipping 1 at a time. After 30th time he stopped whipping me. He stood in front of me and began to caressing my face. "That is a good girl!"

I was aroused. He got on his knees and began to lick my pussy.

"You took a bath, didn't you?"

I said "Yes"

He said "I taught you well"

He went back into licking my swollen pussy. He untied my legs then he ripped the garter belt, left me exposed again, and lifted my leg and began violently fucking me.

"Not again!" I thought to myself.

He stopped untied my hands grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He spread my legs and continued fucking me while I was pulling his hair. We fucked for good 20 minutes. He exploded inside of me then he collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You are fucking hot" he said.

He removed my shoes and unhooked my corset. We both fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up in the bed, my master was already up. He sat next to me and said "Tomorrow there will be a sex party. You will be fucked by many people. I will be watching you. Do as they say. No masturbating at all tonight."

I got scared but replied "Yes, master."

He didn't care about my scars on my body. He just wanted to push me further and further with his tortures. I meant nothing to him just a sex slave. I realized that moment that there is no hope for anything from this life.

Chapter 8

Sex Party

My wounds were healing but some scars remained visible on my body.

One day early in the morning, I saw through the window at 6 am sixty girls being dropped off completely naked all in chains and shackles. Outside temperature for that time of year is about 60 degrees. They were all taken in the back to the area where I have never allowed in passed the "winter garden". Yesterday all furniture from living room and three adjusted rooms were cleared out and filled with a few bondage beds, X-crosses, ropes were hanging from the ceiling. Two ottomans right next to each other in front of a fireplace and chains with attached handcuffs hanging off the ceiling. The window treatments were changed to a very dark velvet drapes. Poker table was placed in the second room, which also had a few curvy sofalike seats. I saw a lot of pasties, blindfolds, leather collars with chains, whips and riding crops placed around almost everywhere. Rugs on the floors were changed form light to dark wine. In the main room, new velvet sofas were place in semi circular shape and in the center there was this huge ottoman in front of this mammoth size mantel with fire going. Third room had been sealed off with a temporary door but all the furniture had been taken out and a luxurious big bed enough to fit 4 people was brought in. Two of the guards came to my room as I was folding the clothes and dragged me my master's office. I did not know who this woman was she looked intimidating least to say. The guards threw me on the floor.

"Here she is!" one of them said

"Pick her up and bring her here!" she commanded.

They picked me up and dragged me to her.

She lifted my chin with her riding crop and asked with threatening voice, "You must be Lillith. Well, well, well, let's see what your master has been teaching you. Open your mouth now!" she ordered.

I was very confused who she was and why was she bossing me around. "I will NOT repeat it again. Open your mouth!"

I was scared and opened my mouth. She placed a gag ball in my mouth and secured it with a clamp in the back of my head. She took shears and cut my ripped my dress right tin the middle. She attached a leather collar to my neck and began running her crop and down my body.

"Your tits are stunning but those scars.... You must have taken a heavy beating. Your pussy looks very delicious. Tonight a lot of people will enjoy you."

She covered my nipples with pasties which had a metal ring running through the center of each pasty. Then she began rubbing my pussy with her hand.

"We are wet, aren't we?" she opened the box and pulled out black panties that had clasps on each side and 2 clamps with little weights.

With sultry voice and demeanor, she continued her requests "Spread your legs wider!"

I spread them fast. I didn't know what she was about to do or going to do with me.

Where's Sebastian? I began to wonder. She rubbed some kind of a gel on each of my pussy and my asshole then attached both clamps on my pussy and put on me those panties. The clams hurt at first but shortly after the pain disappeared so did the feeling of my pussy. I didn't feel anything between my legs.

"Stand on your own!" The guards let me go. I stood in front of them. "Turn around slowly!" she commanded. "Very nice! Now put on these heels."

One of the guards picked a pair of 7 inch stilettos from the floor. I put the stilettos on.

"Now turn around again!"

As I was turning she said "Walk straight head up and swing your hips." I tried to walk. The stilettos were too high. I reached the end of the room.

"Turn around and walk again! Guards, you may leave!" They left. I walked straight. She picked a platter out of her bag, lifted my forearm just above my shoulder, and placed a platter on top.

"Walk straight. Do not shake the platter. There will be drinks there." I continued walking. I don't think I thought of anything. I was parading up and down the room for another hour or so. I heard music and people coming in. The woman didn't even say anything to me, she just took the platter, attached a chain to my collar and led me outside into the living room. Men and woman saw me being led to the living room. They were touching me as I was passing. Finally, I saw Sebastian. The naked girls I saw early in the morning were serving drinks and asking men and women if they wanted to have a good time. She wrote on my forehead a word "WHORE." She led me to the ottoman in the center of a living room "Get on your knees, Tits out and arms up!"

I went along with her order. Each metal chain came down and was hooked to each of my wrists. She announced "May I have your attention please? This slut's name is Lillith. She is willing to do anything you. Her pussy and her ass will take your cocks, dildos and your fingers. Also, after this session whoever picks the winning number will have her pussy or his cock sucked by this beautiful mouth! Enjoy!" Right away, several men came up and ripped my panties and began to pull the weights down, and I move my hips from as they were sticking their fingers into my pussy and ass, a few men were masturbating on my tits. One of them ripped all the pasties off my nipples. Anther man bent me forward and began fucking my pussy, while two others were whipping my tits. I finally saw Sebastian as he was coming from outside. He saw me being gang raped. He sat on the sofa with others watching me. My drools were coming through the gagball. By the time Sebastian came in, 4 men came on me. I had semen all over my body as the minutes tuned into hours. One man released my arms and ordered me to lay flat on the ottoman as he began fucking me. He came on my face. A woman came after that and she began whipping my pussy then she picked up a vibrator and began playing with my pussy until I ejaculated. The woman who brought me in picked up a glass of wine and announced that the winner of the lottery was a woman by the wane of Catherine. She picked up my chain from the collar and made me crawl to her. She spread her legs, while someone was unhooking my gagball. Catherine was pointing to her pussy. With my gagfree mouth, I grabbed the woman's legs and began licking them hoping that her pussy juice will give me some liquid. I licked her insanely fast. She was screaming in pleasure. She came very fast. Some woman picked up the chain I was attached to and ordered me to get up. I looked around and didn't see Sebastian. She led me outside of the house and watered me with a hose with cold water. She ripped my clamps off and stuck a hose in my pussy. "Piss NOW!" I released everything. "Open your mouth!" she said she allowed me to drink water. She turned off the water and walked me back in into second room where I saw Sebastian playing cards with his friends. There were girls making out with each other on the curvy sofas, others were fucked by men and women with strap-ons. Sebastian lost a hand.

1...34567...11