From a Black World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pallaton
Pallaton
119 Followers

I opened my mouth and let Xe'Hul feed me. Between bites he would let me take a sip of water to help wash down the food. Once the food was done we just sat and talked.

"So you said you were different," I mentioned,

"How so? You can't be as different as me. No one has ever seen a white haired, amber eyed, blind Chanture before."

"I guess not, but no one on Arcaina has ever seen a white scaled Xolt before either."

"So?" I shrugged. I had never seen a Xolt before. I knew about them but I knew that before the Great War they were used as slaves.

"Most Arcain Xolt's are tan or brown. I'm pure white, as well as the rest of my crew."

I tilted my head to the side. "You're crew?"

"Yeah, I have my own ship, Jing. I live in space," he said. I was shocked. He lived beyond the stars? That was insane! The only group I had ever heard of doing that was the People who Lived in the Sky. And they were long since dead.

"In space?"

"Yeah, my brothers live there was well as my parents. I should take you one day. Get you out of here...Unless you like it here?"

I felt something snap inside me. Liked it here? Oh no, I did not like it here.

"I think your mistaken, Xolt. I don't like it here. I was taken from my home when I was just a boy, I was taught how to be a prostitute, I was raped, beating, told I was complete shit. I lost my best friend, my first lover, and all my dignity here! I have nothing to live for because of this place. Last night every roommate I had took turns fucking me! Today was my first meal since three days ago. I was force fed water this morning, and I was beaten by Ma'am *twice* already because I fell! No, I do not like it here you bastard and how *dare* you think I do!" I yelled. I had tears streaming down my face...and that's when it hit me. I was feeling things I hadn't felt in a very long time.

He had fed me, gave me water, he guided me, he talked with me, and he let me express my feelings. I cried even harder. I felt two large arms wrap around me and hold me tight. They rubbed my back and kept me safe. He told me to let it all out, and I did. I cried and cried until I had no more tears. By the end of it all we were on the bed cuddling.

"Why *are* you here?" I whispered. My voice was sore from all the crying and yet I wasn't embarrassed. It felt good to finally let go.

"Because I walked past the bar and saw you through the window." He pulled me close to him and I rested my head on his shoulder. "I thought that perhaps you could use a friend. I know I could."

We were quiet for a long time. Occasionally his hand would move up and down my arm. He would kiss the top of my head. He just held me. It felt good. It felt normal. I would have given anything to see what he looked like but it was impossible. I would never see...

"Xe'Hul?"

"Yes, Jing?"

"Can I come with you?" I whispered. I fully expected him to say that he was sorry but he couldn't. I felt him sit up on his shoulders.

"Would you like to?" His voice had a ting of eagerness.

"Yes please," I said. I just wanted to get away. I felt him kiss the top of my head and he pulled me off the bed.

"Here are your clothes! Let's get going, shall we? Man that took longer than I expected." I heard a beep. "Okay, we'll be up shortly. Start the systems and prepare for departure. Call all crew members back onboard. I have one last thing I need to pick up and we can leave."

"All right, Capitan Xe'Hul. Medical Officer Xe'Zhi is ready for crew members. We're ready whenever you are, Sir." The voice sounded far away even though I could tell that it was said right there in that very room. It was curious...

I had my clothes back on and I waited for Xe'Hul to take my hand. Once I felt his warm hand encase mine I felt strong.

"You ready, Jing?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said. For once I was sure of what I was doing. For once I strode out of the room with my head held high. I walked without stumbling once. I was free and it was all his doing. It was Xe'Hul who saved me. I don't know how I would have turned out if I had stayed at the tavern as a Dancer. I probably would have died.

But I didn't, and now I'm thankful for it.

*

Normally, to take a Dancer out of the tavern you'd have to buy them. Dancers did not come by cheap so it wasn't very often for a Dancer to leave. It was very unlikely that I would have ever been bought if Xe'Hul ever came around. I had too many problems and I cost more than I was worth. But the funny thing about Xe'Hul was that he never planned on buying me; he was just going to walk out of the bar with me in his arms. It probably would have worked if it weren't for the fact that Ma'am was watching us from somewhere in the back.

I smelt her before I heard her. I pulled on Xe'Hul's hand and tried to get us to move faster. Perhaps he thought that if we moved too fast I would have gotten hurt but it didn't matter when Ma'am walked up behind us and took my tail and yanked me back.

I screamed as loud as I could and held onto Xe'Hul's hand. I wasn't going back. I would never go back. I would never have to sell my body again. I was done with it all.

"Where the *hell* do you think you're going, boy?" She growled. I stopped breathing. I clutched onto his hand and I stopped breathing.

"He's coming home with me," Xe'Hul stated. "You said he was broken. I will take him home and help him grow. He isn't broken but he's not getting what he needs here." We kept walking. She took hold of my tail again and pulled on his even harder. Tears started to fall down my face, but I still refused to make any noise.

I felt his hand let go of me. I heard a slap. I heard a grunt. I felt his hand again. I heard the flick of a coin and we started to walk again.

"I said he was coming home with me."

*

The process of getting on his ship, checking in with his crew, and going to the doctor's was busy and a little frightening. The whole time, though, Xe'Hul held my hand.

I knew we were in the healers home when I smelt nothing. It was clean and pure. I took a deep breath and relaxed. I liked it when I couldn't smell anything, it made me feel safe.

"Hul, who is this?" The new voice was deeper than Xe'Hul's. It was still filled with kindness. He sounded smart, educated and he smelt clean. I was fairly certain he was the healer.

"This is Jing. He's going to be living with me," Xe'Hul said. He squeezed my hand and kissed the top of my head.

"I see," the other said. "My name is Xe'Zhi. I am Xe'Hul's younger brother and I am the medical officer on this ship. I would like to give you a checkup. Is this okay with you, Jing?"

I held onto Xe'Hul's hand and didn't let go the entire checkup. I felt safer that way.

After a little waiting we got some information back. I wasn't too happy with the results.

"You're malnourished, Jing. You need to get properly fed, three meals a day, and full healthy meals. Take a bath when you get to your quarters tonight and scrub yourself clean. We'll get you some proper clothes and a warm bed." He was kind enough to at least give my back a rub. "Hul, have you told him about the treatment?"

"What treatment?" I asked. I didn't like that word. It bothered me...

"There is a way we can fix your eyes, Jing. But it's very personal and there's only a slight chance it'll work." Xe'Zhi said.

"What is it?" I asked. There was hope. There was hope to fix me....

"That is something you should talk to Xe'Hul about. He would be the one giving you the treatment."

*

"Your sperm?" His room smelt clean and fresh. The couch I was sitting on was nice and fluffy; which meant well taken care of. I felt warm and safe. Things were sounding great, this "treatment" meant that I would be able to see. I would get healthier. It was great!! And then he mentioned his sperm. How his cum had anything to do with healing my eyes I don't know, but according to him it would.

"Yes, now it comes with added side effects." He sounded nervous. "Being able to see, actually, would be the side effect. Um...As you know, there are no female members of my species. Everyone is male, but we still have the ability to reproduce. Um, because we live in space my species often get mates who are from other planets but in most cases they don't have the ability to reproduce like mine can. So the Xolt will inject his DNA into his mate's body. The mate would then go through a series of changes. Some of these changes are a change in eye color or eye sight. Sometimes their hair changes or they grow taller. But in every instance the mate will get the ability to have children." Interesting.

"So what you're telling me, is that while I *might* be able to see there is a 100% chance I'll have a child?" Interesting...

"Um...yes," he quickly whispered.

"I barely know you and you want to have a child with me?"

"*That's* your only problem?"

"Well, it seems too farfetched and if it is true I wouldn't have an issue with it. I like kids, kids are great, but I've never heard of a male Chanture giving birth." I concluded.

"True, but you've also never heard of a white Xolt or people who live in space and yet here you are. In space." He sighed. "Look, Jing, it's just an idea. If you want it then someday you can ask me but I want you to know that I am here for you. I'll take care of you until we can find a new place for you. Until then you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch."

I counted 30 steps from the couch to the bathroom, where Xe'Hul helped me into the shower and washed me. He showed me were all the buttons were and where a towel will always be. He showed me the complete layout of the bathroom and then showed me to the bedroom, which was only 18 steps away.

He helped me into my new clothes and said he would teach me the rest later.

*

I cried that night. I don't remember why I cried,

I was safe and I knew it. All I remember was thinking that this was a dream, a dream that I was going to wake up from and I would be back in that hell hole they called a bar. I wanted anything but that.

I heard someone walking by and I cried even harder. Because I thought they were going to rape me again. But I wasn't going to have that again.

I screamed and pushed myself away from them.

"Jing, shh," he whispered. "It's okay...Shhh, baby...It's okay. I'm here now." Warm arms wrapped themselves around me and held me close to a warm body. I burrowed myself as close to that body as I could and shed quiet tears. It didn't matter at the moment that he was half naked, but it didn't stop me from noticing.

*

The next couple of days went by fast. He taught me how this place worked and where everything was. He bought me more clothes to wear, they were all lose but they covered my body and I no longer felt like half of my body was naked anymore. He made me food and we talked.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" Xe'Hul asked.

"No, but that hasn't stopped you before," I laughed, taking a bit of the food.

"Why is your hair so long? Don't get me wrong, it looks good on you, I just feel you'd look nicer with shorter hair."

"That's a good question," I took a sip of what was called milk. I've had it before but no one told me what it was called. "My hair is long because it's taboo for a Dancer to cut their hair."

"Okay, I got that but why is it taboo and why haven't you cut it yet?" I ignored the second question. I didn't want to touch that just yet.

"It's taboo because when the Gods had a scandal in the Heavens they needed a way to distinguish a demon from Dancers. So they came up with two ways. The blue beads and long hair. The blue beads are like collars as well as a way to see how good the Dancer is. The long hair is because Demons like very short hair, according to the ancient scrolls. I don't believe that but many people did at one point."

"Okay, I saw that you had no beads, why is that? Also, you ignored my other question, why haven't you cute your hair yet?"

I put my utensil down and sighed. "I don't have beads because I was considered a slut and a whore by Ma'am. I didn't deserve the right to have any. I haven't cut my hair yet because..." I trailed off. The reason why I hadn't cut my hair was because I wanted Xe'Hul to cut it for me. I was sure there were other people who could do it, but it was important to me that he did it. It just felt really personal...perhaps even romantic. I'm not going to lie; I was in the workings of having a crush on him. It was small at first, but it grew from there.

"I see...You have a reason but you won't tell me. Is it really that personal and different that you think I won't understand?" He sighed and stood up. He was going to walk right past me, but before he could leave I grabbed his elbow.

"I haven't cut my hair yet because I want you to cut it for me," I rushed. My face felt hot and I was embarrassed. I liked it when he touched me and I loved it when he played with my hair. Sometimes he didn't even notice that he was doing it and that was fine with me. I loved it when he did it.

"Wait, so you've kept your hair like that because you wanted me to cut it for you? Why didn't you just ask? Come on, let's get to the bathroom and we'll cut some of this hair off." He said. He helped me up, but I no longer needed his help finding my way around the place. I took a little longer walking but I could do it by myself.

Xe'Hul went ahead and set up a chair in the bathroom and told me to sit on it. He told me it was directly five steps away from the door. I managed to make it safely without falling or breaking anything. He poured a cup of water unto my head and started to brush my hair.

"Do you like it here, Jing?" he asked. The nervous tone made it apparent that he was uncertain of what I was going to say.

"Yeah, I really do like it here." I smiled. He had started to cut now. It felt good to have his hand running through my hair.

"Are you positive?"

"Yup. Why are you asking anyway?"

"You're still crying in your sleep you know. I just wanted to make sure that you were happy here, with me and all. If you want your own place just let me know. I can get one for you; I'll even pay for it. I'm the Capitan, I can do that you know." He was rambling and it was cute.

"Well, now that you mention it..." I chuckled. "No

I am quite sure that I am happy here, Xe'Hul. But you do know you don't have to sleep on the couch anymore. I've been here for a while. You can share the bed with me."

He finished with one last snip and my head was suddenly so much lighter. I stood up and thanked him.

"Hey, turn around." I did, and smiled at him.

"How do I look?" I asked as I touched my hair. It was just past my chin.

"You look..." He took hold of my face with his hands and looked at me. I felt his body move closer to mine and I shivered. His lips grazed mine and started to retreat. It was an instant of weakness and I kissed him. My tongue traced his lips as he opened them. For once I enjoyed kissing. I loved the way he tasted and I wanted more...I craved more.

"That...I have to go now..."

I was alone again.

*

I went to bed alone. No one was with me. It should have been bliss but reality was harsh. I wanted Xe'Hul by my side. I wanted him to hold me and tell me how much he cared for me. But he left too. It was like I wasn't allowed to be happy, and if I came close to being happy the Gods would take it away. I was never a religious person but that was the only explanation I could come up with at the time.

I cried silent tears. I knew I was reverting back to what I was. It was hard to come to terms with it but it was bound to happen eventually... Or at least that was what I had thought.

"Jing? Are you still here?" My ears perked up. Was he back or was it just my imagination? My heart clenched and I bit my bottom lip. I so badly wanted him back. I wanted him with me...But did he feel the same? *How* could he feel the same? I was a whore, I was nothing...

"Jing, I'm sorry. I just...I just had to think a little. I asked my brother what I should do. They weren't any help..." He sat down beside me. "They both said to do what I wanted. But I needed facts, you know? Before you showed up my world was made up of logic, facts and numbers...That day when I saw you I felt compelled to take you away. I wanted you, though I didn't know why. Jing I've been really confused these past few days..." He took a deep breath. "You cry at night and call my name at the same time. Then during the day you treat me like I've been your friend for most of your life. What's that supposed to me? Do you dislike me that much that you pretend?"

I felt his hand search for mine. I grasped his and held on tight. My tears were still flowing; I was at the point where it just didn't matter anymore. It was hurting but...I knew that there was more to what he was saying to me. It meant more and I knew, somehow, he cared for me.

"Jing, I can't lie anymore. I think I love you..." I felt him stiffen as he waited for my response.

I sat up on my knees and rested my body on his back. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and rested my head on his.

"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't love you..." I whispered. "After you took me away I promised that I would never do something like that unless it was with someone I cared about."

*

He was lying over top of me, kissing my lips, cheeks, and my neck. He caressed every inch of my body, and kissed every inch of revealed flesh. I shivered and moaned as he did so. My hands were in his hair and my legs were wrapped around his waist. I wanted it, for the second time in my entire life I wanted sex, and this time it was with someone that I loved. Someone that I cared for more than myself.

"We're gunna do what's called a sixty-nine, okay?" He huffed. He moved so that his cock was in my face and his mouth was wrapped around my cock. "I want you to suck me, please." I knew what it was but I decided it wasn't the time to remind him that I was a prostitute.

I easily found his member with my mouth and took him inside, sucking and licking. I played with his slit as he did the same to me. I rubbed my hands up and down his back—occasionally scratching him—and he place a finger around my entrance. He didn't enter me, but he traced me and massaged the opening. It was enough to know that as much as he wanted to be there, he also knew I wasn't ready for it yet.

Before we knew it we were both thrusting into each other's mouth, occasionally gasping for air. I felt tightness in my lower belly that I had only felt once in my life: an orgasm. My whole body started to shake and I was ready to explode.

"Nng... Xe'-Xe'Hul, I'm going to cum..." I moaned into his still thrusting cock.

Xe'Hul let my prick go with a popping sound.

"Good, Jing. I want you to cum for me, okay? Can you do that? Cum hard for me..." And over my prick his mouth went. With the help of his words and one quick suck I came into his mouth over and over again. My whole body arched upwards and I screamed past his hard member. I came so hard that I had stopped breathing and I froze. Xe'Hul pulled out for a moment to let me catch my breath, but it wasn't very long until he was back. Xe'Hul started to grunt and thrust erratically into my mouth. At some points he was even in my throat causing me to gag a little.

"Fuck...I'm going to cum, Jing. Can I cum in your mouth?" He asked. I nodded and a flood of his crème filled my mouth. I wanted him, everything about him. Even if I could never see just having him with me for the rest of my life was enough. With him I felt like I could see. With him I wanted to be me and I knew I was free to do that.

As much as the sex was great my favorite part was cuddling. I loved it when he wrapped his arms around my small form and held me close to his body. He would kiss me, but they were slow sensual and caring kisses that filled me to the top. I was sure, 100%, that I loved him.

Pallaton
Pallaton
119 Followers