From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 07

Story Info
Chantel, A Trans???? What???
5.7k words
4.52
28.5k
18

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven will also advance the time of my story here a bit. To move my story along into a lifestyle changing story I will have this chapter set seven months after Phil was outed as crossdressing sissy named Chantel.

Over the last seven months, life for Chantel has become entrenched as a sissy maid and slut. The sex video productions put up online have become quite popular and Chantel's website offering these high quality sex videos are bringing in good money. Visitors to her website are also very interested in subscribing to get a constant sissy daily blog updates.

The development of sissy Chantel's contracted out sissy maid services have also been going over well for the last four months. It is surprising at how many men, namely bachelors, divorced and widowers are in need of a cute and sexy little sissy maid. Chantel has been building quite a clientele of men who need and enjoy her maid services as well as her personal services.

The business model has become quite profitable for Mistress Helen, Sir Alan and yes as a junior partner and now that Chantel quit her previous male day job over four months ago, a good thing for Chantel.

Starting with Chapter Seven, life and such will move even more deeper for Chantel and her Mistress Helen and Sir Alan. I hope you enjoy.

*****

Chapter Seven: It Looks as if Chantel takes a Deeper Plunge.

I'm out own a day call of cleaning houses for our gentlemen clients, It's a lazy Sunday afternoon where Helen and Alan are enjoying a lunch together. Alan begins to bring for talk about moving me even deeper into my sissy girl, sissy maid, sissy slut lifestyle.

Sitting at the kitchen table Alan says, "Hun, I want to bring up some new ideas for us and for Chantel."

Helen smiles and asks, "What are you thinking Darling?"

Alan sips from his mug of coffee, "Chantel has become quite the girl for us, she's turned out nicely, cute, sexy, docile and willing in her new role in life. Money is coming in very well, but I feel we can make even more from her."

Helen asks, "What do you have in mind?"

Alan sits back in his chair, "I know a client of mine who is a doctor and I have confided to him about Chantel. He feels that Chantel is quite likely a wannabe transsexual. From all I have told him about her and how she works for us, he feels she may be hiding from accepting that she may actually be a transsexual and not just a sissy crossdresser as she has quickly accepted now full time dressing and effeminate lifestyle."

Helen now takes a sip of her coffee and says, "What do you think, Chantel may want to become a trans woman?" she sits up and adds, "That's a big thing, I mean you will have to talk about hormones and legal changes such as her name and sexual identity?"

Alan says, "YEP! I feel Chantel is finding herself and has realized she hid behind being a man and now likes being feminine." he bites in some bacon and adds, "The doctor will be able to evaluate her for transsexualism, help her maybe come to accept that she really wants to become as much of a woman as she can, get her on hormones and maybe some surgery."

Helen pauses then says, "We can't force Chantel into doing this, but I'm ok with bringing it up with her to see if she is responsive with this."

Alan smiles, leans forward and kisses Helen then says, "Hun, I am certain if presented properly that Chantel will accept she is likely trans and not just a sissy crossdresser." he adds, "I also feel once she gets on hormones her already cute and sexy features will be even more cute, sexy and girlie. Even without surgery, she will become even more womanly. I feel we can take her to a new part of her feminine career."

Helen perks up and asks, "What do you see of it?"

Alan says, "Look, we have made some great sex videos of her, that brings in good money. The contracted out maid service has been more successful than we both thought. The list of gentlemen clientele is growing and she is quite busy from such. The only other thing is prostitution. Sure we can dress her up and toss her out as a two bit tranny slut on a street corner, that will be simple and easy, but I feel she will feminize up so well that I feel we can turn her into a higher class transsexual female escort."

Helen's eyes light up and says, "Jeez really you feel she can be made into a desirable, higher class tranny call girl?"

Alan says, "Hell yeah, Chantel is a lucky girl, she feminizes well now, imagine after months of hormones. Maybe getting some surgery. There may be many men looking for an exciting evening with a well turned out sexy, t-girl escort." he sips more coffee and adds, "This may be some of the best money we may make from and of course share with Chantel."

Helen says, "Yes, we just can't just exploit her, we have to make it worthwhile for Chantel, after all she will be making permanent and major life changes and I feel she will deserve some of the money from such. In fact we will have to begin to change our relationship with her if she is to go for living as a transsexual woman." she sits back and adds, "I will not feel comfortable in treating her as a slave anymore if she goes all out t-girl."

Alan says, "I agree, she will still be submissive to us but more of a true business partner and I feel she will be able to keep some household maids duties but more so begin to shape her then new life as a trans woman."

Helen says, "My relationship to Chantel has begun to change over the last six months or so. Obviously I no longer love her as the man I married, but I still have love for her, even as our sissy maid. If Chantel goes down this path I want her to be happy as a woman. Yes, I enjoy having her be docile for us but if she goes trans and becomes a classy transsexual escort I want a more woman to woman type relationship with her."

Alan says, "I agree, I would no longer want to be quite as hard ass Master to her, yes, I will want her to be submissive and still serve as our maid, and to contract out as a sissy maid and even make some new sex videos but I want her to then enjoy more money especially if when she brings in good money as a t-girl escort."

Helen says, "I'd actually enjoy having Chantel as a t-girl become more of a girl friend of mine, it could be a new way to love her. It will be a cool journey to see her go from a sissy crossdresser to a full trans woman." Helen finishes her breakfast and adds, "I am on with making it work for her well financially too, but I am not on with forcing her. If she freely chooses to go trans I will be happy and supportive of and for her."

Alan sips coffee and says, "Of course Helen, I enjoy Chantel more now and not just as our sissy maid but as a member of this household. I too would enjoy seeing her transition with hormones and maybe surgery, if she wants to... I think she will, I see that she accepts being feminine. I feel we should bring this up to her at dinner tonight."

Helen gets up, kisses Alan and says, "Sounds good, could be interesting and even fun for us all."

[It's now after 3:00pm as I return from maid cleaning.]

I come back home after a day of cleaning men's houses and giving personal services. Helen and Alan check on how I did and collect the payment. Three homes and servicing three men gives a few hundred dollars to the business. I tell both of them the sex was also very good today. I am allowed to get out of my maids clothes, shower and redo my makeup before I dress up in more tarty/slutty clothes. Today Mistress Helen and Sir Alan order take out so I also get the night off from home maid duties. They tell me they wish to discuss things concerning my future.

About 6:00pm we all sit and at our dinner table when the topic of my future comes up.

I say, "Mistress Helen, Sir Alan, thank you for allowing me to dress in clothes other than a maids dress and of me sharing your take out food, I'm quite tired and sexually worked over today."

Helen smiles, "Relax Chantel, enjoy a quiet evening off for yourself."

Alan speaks, "Actually Chantel, Helen and I have been discussing your future and we want to inform you of our thoughts. You have turned out to be a delicious crossdressing sissy, a great little maid and a sexy little slutty girl. The videos are selling well and your cleaning clientele list grows with exceptional feedback, we are both very pleased and proud of you."

I blush and reply, "Thank you Sir Alan, thank you Mistress Helen. I have decided to be all I can be as a sissy crossdresser, your maid and slut."

Helen says, "Your future as an effeminate sissy girl, can blossom into a whole new vision, one even myself could not have seen mere months ago. If you embrace our vision of and for you, we feel you can have an even more exciting and unique life."

Alan jumps in and says, "Chantel, I have been discussing you and how your role as our sissy crossdresser as a maid and such with an associate of mine, a long time client and a doctor. It has been interesting in telling him about you and your journey along with hearing his feedback."

I say, "Oh, sounds interesting sir."

Alan smiles and he along with Helen embrace their hands at the dinner table as he says, "Yes, this doctor feels you may not just be a crossdresser, your actions run deeper than just a guy who puts on women's clothes. Your submissive, sissy attitude, your quick embrace of a very feminine based job being a sissy maid, including full exposure to the world, serving men by contract and yes, your new found sexuality. I mean you are fully 100% on with sexual relations with men, you know that you now embrace and enjoy it all, even if it's from a slutty point of view."

Helen now adds, "You see Chantel, what Alan means is this doctor associate of his feels you have probably been repressing your normal sexual identity, a long life as a male who secretly hid his crossdressing, who desires such wild fantasies. You have fully come round to accepting your role with us and as an effeminate crossdresser. This doctor tends to feel as if you may be actually a transsexual."

I jump in wide eyed, " Whaaa! a... a transsexual?"

Helen smiles and says, "Yes dear, a transsexual. He feels you display many transsexual things. You quickly moved from living as man, you accepted your adopted lifestyle with us and you embrace your feminine side. I mean come on, you have come to do your makeup and style very girlie, you love sex with men and you know it. You are a submissive girl though. We agree with Alan's doctor friend, you are more likely a transsexual in denial."

I am still shocked as I say, "Jeez I don't know, I mean yes I have embraced my new feminine life and crossdressing, but becoming a trans woman, is that what you suggest?"

Alan says, "Yes! But only a suggestion. I tend to agree with the doctor, you are trans and not just a crossdresser. Helen and I feel if you embrace such a new level of your feminine life will open up. We feel a whole new relationship dynamic with you and us will open too."

Helen says, "Chantel hun, we will not force you to do this, but we wish to have you meet with the doctor for a professional evaluation. If you then embrace becoming a transsexual Alan and I will support you fully and will have a new future for you to add to your role in life."

I am a little stunned as I hear this discussion, as scared as it sounds a part of me is turned on at the thought of becoming a woman and not just a sissy crossdresser. Alan and Helen explain if I am to go trans and start with hormones, they feel my already sexy, cute, feminine look as just a crossdresser will heighten and I will look fantastic as trans woman.

Going on hormones is nothing to take lightly, but my mind wonders at how much cuter and more feminine I may look and feel once doing so. Helen and Alan love the idea of seeing me blossom into a woman. They suggest that as a sissy crossdresser besides maid duties and sex videos my future lies in also being more than a cheap two bit street whore. I'd likely do that well enough as I am, but Alan feels I am more worthy if I become a transsexual and we build me into a classy escort for men and more likely men of higher status who are into a trans girls and escorts. My old fading male side, even my crossdressing side worries about such, but oddly enough I feel Helen and Alan may be correct, my life as a developed transsexual on hormones and maybe surgery could be the way to the best possible life for me now.

Thankfully neither Helen or Alan want to force me, it must be my choice. Alan though says he'd like for me to go to the doctor and begin an evaluation, this way we all know if becoming a trans girl and one who may be able to make a career as a sexy transsexual call girl and escort, could be an exciting future.

A few days now go by, I carry myself as a nice sissy maid for domestic duties and contracted out as a house call maid to the men who want to employ me as such. Most of the men pay extra for continued personal services so I get a good go of daily cock sucking an having my backside driven by these men. Mistress Helen surveys these men about what they feel about me going full on trans and most of the men love the idea.

This all gets to point where I do agree with visiting doctor for evaluations so Alan arranges an appointment for me this Friday evening after dinner. I am scared but excited, I've been thinking about going full transsexual now for days and it does excite me.

Getting ready to go to the doctor's office Mistress Helen gives me a wonderful gift. I open the box and out comes a beautiful red dress, v-neck, full on skirt that will go over beautifully a lovely knee length white fluffy petticoat. I excitedly put it on, put on a white stretchy black cincher belt. I am wearing a nice pair of sun tan sheer pantyhose and my black suede 5 inch spike heel pumps. Helen also gets me a new wig. A sandy blonde version of my other wispy wig. It's shoulder length with cute bangs and wispy fullness. She tells me if I decide to go on hormones, my normal hair will grow out and will be softer where I can style it and not have to wear wigs in time if I do not want, but for now pretty wigs finish me off nicely. I put on a cute new black faux fur shrug jacket.

Soon we were off as Alan drives us to the doctor's office, it will be a private session so I'm not as nervous. Once we get there and walk into the office, the Nurse/receptionist greets us.

She says, "Hello, you must be Alan, Helen and this is Chantel?"

Alan says, "Yes, we are here for Chantel to meet Dr. Jones."

She says, "Yes, I'll tell him you are here, it shall only be a few minutes."

The three of us take seats and try to relax, my nerves are all flustered. About four minutes or so later the nurse takes us into Dr. Jones office, we all take seat and wait. She has me take off my heels, step on a scale and I currently weigh 183lbs. She then verifies my height at 5'10" in stocking feet. She takes my blood pressure, it's a tad high but mostly due to me being very nervous. She lets us sit and wait.

Once Dr. Jones arrives he spends a good hour evaluating who I am in terms of my sexuality and gender feelings. Questions asked I never felt I'd have to answer. It was quite enlightening but very scary as I was truly finding things about myself I had repressed my whole life. The doctor feels I am a good case for transsexualism, he wishes me to spend the next week along with Alan and Helen exploring my new thoughts as he works out what he feels is a profile about me. But it looks possible if I wish to begin a true transition and that will include hormones. When I come back in a week he will have results of my hormone levels and be able to prescribe to me my appropriate HRT therapy. I can't believe it by I may actually go transsexual.

[One week passes by.]

The following week we all meet again with Dr. Jones and we decide together that transition to womanhood is a strong reality for me. Over the last week I've had lots of time to think and to see that I am free now to be the woman I want to be. Most nights this past week I laid in bed and thought about taking this journey on and in the end I felt that yes, I may be trans and not just a crossdresser and sissy. I am scared but excited, I look forward to the hormones and see my already cute feminized style and look go even more lady-like. I will have to change my name from my still official male name and will soon be Miss. Chantel LaSalle Swallows. I have also agreed with Helen that we officially become divorced and we are to not contest each other as I will live with her and Alan as a friend, room mate, maid and housekeeper as well as us keeping our business dealings, such as contracted maids work and personal service to men, selling as well as making sex videos and me keeping my blog going. This said we all agree that after five more months on my one year anniversary and taking hormones for these five months should begin to have big effects on my body, hair and my mind. Only then will we begin developing my high class, escort business.

Dr. Jones tells me that hormone therapy will give me a more feminine emotional state, that as a guy is scary but is also exciting. I will have more emotional feelings. I was told I will still be able to reach my own orgasm but my ejaculate will decrease in volume and it may take longer of me to orgasm. But my more feminine driven emotional side will provide new thrills and excitement if I stay with pleasing men. It's going to be quite a change and journey.

All of us talk about surgery if I feel I may need it. But for now the doctor says to hold off as to wait to see how the hormones will affect me. My breasts will develop but it varies quite a bit from male to male who go transsexual. If I feel a need for implants later it can be done. Other surgery is possible. For me I never had much of an Adam's apple so that may not be much an issue. Feminizing my facial features are a possibility but my face even as a crossdressing dude feminizes well. Hormones should help more on their own. Of course bottom surgery is the most thought provoking. The doctor does not recommend haste. Time and new feminine life experiences shall affect any need for bottom surgery. Lots to talk and think about though.

The day after my second meeting, Helen and I dressed as normal ladies go to the Pharmacy to fill my first prescriptions of HRT therapy. I was so damn nervous but with my soon to be ex-wife and what looks to be a new true girl friend of mine Helen it was a thrill to have the prescriptions in my hand. At dinner with Alan and Helen I took my first pills, was a moment I will never forget as I officially began my journey into true womanhood.

Later I am relaxing in my maid quarters a lot on my mind, Helen comes in. I sit up on my bed in my sleeping lingerie, still in my makeup and wig on. She sits beside me on the bed an puts her left arm around my shoulders.

She says, "Darlin, lot has happened in seven months, no way could I ever have expected to see my husband become a crossdressing sissy maid and slut. We have come a long way and the money is good, but to now know you are going full transsexual well it's interesting and exciting." she plays with my hair and adds, "I have a whole new love for you Chantel, I feel of you now more of a true girl friend sort of like a close cousin. Your life will change, Alan and I still expect you to be submissive, work as our house maid and contracted out services, but you will have full power to decide if you wish to carry on personal services with an men you will clean house for."

I look at her and say, "Thank you Helen, thank you of seeing my life is going to be different and yes I agree I feel you to be more a girl friend and less of a Mistress. I am also ok with sex for the men who's houses I will clean I want to keep bringing in the money. These men treat me well on the job."

12