From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 17

Story Info
The Wedding and a very Special Night of Love Making.
2.8k words
4.16
19.7k
11

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seventeen: Wedding Day and Wedding Night.

[November 16.]

Life is all a hectic fluster, now one day prior to the wedding of Mikel and myself along with Helen and Alan. Crazy, crazy, crazy, but so exciting... I finally find some time to be with myself.

I am in the bathroom, naked only my pink fluffy bathrobe on. I'm going to take time to just sit and soak in a warm, bubble bath and think of my life.

I take off my robe, stand in front of the bathroom mirror, far enough back to look at my body from about thighs and up. I see in the reflection a woman, yes a trans woman, but I see my bottom and I see a neo-vagina, who'd have think it some near three years ago I'd be seeing myself as a tall, attractive female with a vagina. It has been quite a journey.

I step into the bathtub, flow bubbles and warm water all around my body as I lay my head back onto a fluffy neck pad. Mmmm, feels so nice, I close my eyes and drift away...

Thinking... 'Wow, I'm going to be a bride, A BRIDE! I love Mikel so very much, he represents the type of man I want to share my now female life with as his wife. Near three years ago none of this would have been seen as possible by then me living as Phil a closeted crossdresser and sissy. Who'd have thunk I'd come to see that I was a transsexual, in denial I feel many people may be transsexuals in denial. So much has changed, mu mind re-enforced my body's changes, hormones and GRS surgery.

I can't help but take my fingers and under bath water I feel my lovely neo-vagina.

Thinking, 'Dr. Giles and his staff did a great job. But boy was it hard work for me. Getting over the pain, the phantom feeling of my male penis and all the hours of dilation, washing, douching and work. It was very hard on me for the first month or two. One surely cannot be shy as you have you let your doctor and other staff, look at, prod and probe your new girlie parts. The eyes of the public seeing you buy all sorts of stuff needed for a trans woman to keep her vagina, proper and worn well. The dilations and them hurting in doing so for weeks. The hours of the taken for it all. But! it was and is worth it. It took me 44+ years to see I was truly transsexual and not just some closeted crossdresser.'

'Today sitting in this warm bath my stress of such flows from body. By tomorrow evening I will be Mrs. Chantel Rockport. My lovely and loving husband will be Mr. Mikel Rockport. Realizing I was a trans woman has been the most eye opening thing in my life. But having vagina now will be so wonderful. To be virginal tomorrow night for Mikel to take me is a erotic and loving thought. I only imagine what it will feel like to have Mikel inside me now with a vagina. Mmmm'

The plan for this evening is to have all the family members which come out for the wedding to have nice family dinner. So we will all be dressed casually and will go to Mikel's favourite Pub and Grill.

The evening goes well and we are all excited for the wedding tomorrow. Family members all schmooze and enjoy what shall bestow nice events. Myself I can't believe I am about to be married as woman to a wonderful man. To think I'm going to be a Mrs. Anyways dinner and pre wedding celebration wrap up early. A big day tomorrow.

Morning comes and by 8:15am I am up and out of bed. The men stayed at the hotel where we will have our joint weddings. Helen and myself are at home. Helen is up and showered she is getting prepped for her wedding and taking a few minutes to rest. I hop to the shower. I stand infant of the bathroom mirror and look at my naked self. Over two years on hormones and the more exciting thing is looking at the reflection in the mirror to see my vagina. Mmmmm the feeling I have seeing what I want to see in there reflection is incredible. I think, 'Tonight for the first time Mikel will have the pleasure to make love to me and take my cherry as a female with a vagina.'

I stand and with my hands play with my hair making all sorts of feminine, goofy and sexy faces in the mirror. I blow kiss to my reflection and say to myself, "Mikel Darlin, I will make your wedding night wonder fun, I will make the best wife that I can for you hun."

I shower up and dry off, loaf around in my fluffy pink bathrobe eating a bit of breakfast with Helen who is in her fluffy white bathrobe. We enjoy some fun girl talk. Soon Helen's close work friend Jenny arrives as does Jill, Alice and Nattily our close neighbours. The ladies will help myself and Helen get ready. houseful of chicks, chattering, complimenting and being so girlie. About three years ago I'd never myself as then Phil being in such company. But as Chantel a full time, full on trans woman it's all to die for, I LOVE IT!

Jenny and Jill are helping Helen an myself style our hair, The other girls are making sure our wedding dress are ready. Neither of us will wear traditional white. Helen is in an iridescent pinkish-white and am in an iridescent ivory. Both of our dresses are conservative down to our ankles to show off our high heels, no trains, but form fitting around our bodies and with sequins on the bodice. Both of us wear styled hats as head wear and no views. The dress are beautiful but simple.

We will have the four ladies with us dress as matrons of honour in purple satin matrons dresses down to below the knees with purple satin high heel pumps.

Our bouquets arrive and are set aside. Mine and Helen's hair stayed, we work on our wedding day makeup, the girls help us decide our looks. Sitting in my chair I get a text message from Mikel, 'Hi hun, luv ya, us dudes are almost ready, will leave soon, meet ya at the alter, luv Mikel.'

I smile and text him back, "Hun, my luv, I am thrilled, I want to rock your day, night and world, cya soon babe.'

Well it's time for us ladies to get going. Helen and I head out in her Tiguan will Jenny driving it. The other girls will follow behind us. Arriving at the hotel's banquet hall nerves rise. For the first real time for me I am nervous, not really about marrying Mikel but in how my life will be forever consummated as a wife, my name will be Mrs. Chantel Rockport.

Our joint adding is intentionally low key but still beautiful. As Helen, myself and our ladies sit and wait we talk to our Justice of the Peace, Justice Julie Arrends. With such diverse group of people and all of us on second or third marriages we decide to keep it all civil. Justice Julie is a doll and really helps keep us all, girls and boys centred and ready.

The weddings for both couples goes well, lots of new love and hope for our futures. Helen and Alan are happily married now and as I stand before Mikel I see a man that takes my heart and a man who is so in love with me. Once Justice Julie announces us married we give each other a deep and romantic kiss, I melt in Mikel's manly arms.

The reception dinner and party is a low key affair, good food, good drink and dancing. As the first dance for Mikel and myself as well as Alan and Helen comes the four of us have agreed to the song Waiting For Girl Like You by Foreigner. In Mikel's arms, up close, his cologne my perfume, the song playing I near broke down in tears joy. Mikel could not help to whisper in my ear how beautiful I looked and I told him how handsome he looked.

The evening goes on, family, son's, daughters, friends and all family who could make it enjoy our event. But the night wraps up, we have a flight to Hawaii tomorrow afternoon. For tonight both brides will spend their first nights in wedlock with immense romance. As Helen, Alan, Mikel and I head to our rooms we talk small talk and wish each other perfect nights and will see each other in there morning.

As Mikel and I walk hand in hand to our room, joy and love abounds. My nerves are a bit flustered as tonight is the night where my neo-vagina will be made whole and taken by my new husband. I am nervous as the is new to the girl in me. I have been told by all my doctors that my vagina will be just like a genetic female's in feeling and effect for myself and for Mikel. I sense he is very excited about deflowering my new womanly part.

He senses I am nervous and before we enter the room he grasps me, takes his right hand and brushes my hair, leans forward as he says, "Chantel, don't be nervous, I will treat you like the lady you are and deserve, my new goddess. I will make your night very special babe." as he kisses me.

I then reply, "Mikel, I would be lying if I told you I was not nervous, but I love you and hope I live up to your desires and am as much a woman as I can."

He walks me into our room. My world is a buzz, I glide in my wedding dress, high heels under me as dance for my new husband. I glide up to Mikel, wrap my arms around his shoulders, pull in close to him, he takes his arms and wrap around my waist and we kiss, kiss so deep, so long , so sensuously as if we were whisked to another world. Tears of joy run down my face as we break our kiss. Mikel sees the tears and with his thumb wipe them from my face.

He says, "Welcome to your new life, Mrs. Chantel Rockport." as he kisses me again.

I say, "Welcome to your my dear husband, I will make you a wonderful wife, just you watch babe."

We move to the sofa in the hotel room. Mikel turns on the hi-fi and to some soft music as he sits beside me, one bottle of Champagne in ice waits for us. He opens it, pours two glasses and we toast. Our passion an heat builds.

Mikel says to me as he sits close, "I want to make love to you...my wife." he adds with a soft smile and grace of his hand through my hair, "I'll be gentle babe."

I'm excited but nervous as I say, "I want you to make love to me my wonderful husband and Darling."

We both stand up I turn my back to Mikel and ask him to unzip my dress. His hands grasp my shoulders as he kisses the back of my neck an then unzips my dress. It falls to there floor, He sees my silky white camisole and my white stocking held up with garters and my white leather 4 inch high heel pumps. I turn to him as he takes off his jacket and tie. He kicks off his dress shoes, slowly unbuttons his white shirt. I am attracted to his bare cleanly shaven chest, his delicious abs show. I run my hands over them as I kiss him again.

I take off my camisole and then my bra, my cute perky t-girl titties face my man. He licks his lips. He then drops his pants and takes off his socks. I then let him undo my garters and then sit as he slowly removes my stockings. He stands looking at me as I lay on our wedding night bed. Mikel now takes off my garter belt and finally my white statin hi-cut panty. I lay before him, lovingly naked and my neo-vagina waits for Mikel's love. He is very turned on as he pulls his briefs off.

I lay in the bed on my back, my head under two fluffy pillows as I say, "Come to me Mikel, I need you, I want you, please my love take me, make me yours."

Mikel near panting with love 'n lust gets on the bed and lays over top of me, my arms wrap around his body as he plays with my hair and begins to kiss me, our warm, turned on bodies begin to grind each other, I sigh in lust and my love. Mikel kisses me and our tongues dance with each other, a most special night of love making is now happening. My hands move up and run through Mikel's hair as he kisses my neck and then my breasts, he moves down to my stomach and I am becoming near delirious as he moves to my vagina. His mouth and tongue begin to work my new labia, I am wild with hormones feeling as the is all so new to me, but damn I love it. The man of my life is making oral love to my vagina.

This goes on for a few minutes as Mikel gets so horny by it all. I get to the point of our bodies, hands, mouths and minds working in mutual love I say to Mikel, "Ohhh...Mmmm...God... Mikel... pl...please.. take me...make me the woman...uhhh...ohh I want to be."

Mikel looks at my face, into my eyes and sees me wanting lust as he says, "Ok hun...I ...I want ...you so...bad." He begins to move into place and he adds, "I'll be gentle my love."

Mikel takes some lube and fingers my vagina as I love the feeling and crave more and more for his lovely cock. He begins the slow and gentle insertion of his manhood into his new wife's, virginal vagina. He is so wonderful to go easy we are both horny but nervous. Soon though, Mikel is inside my vagina and begins to probe with his cock, working a slow but steady rhythm. I have never felt anything like this in my life. Mikel takes my arms and with his firm hands pins them back and to my sides as he drives his cock into me and he kisses me with tongue, then back down to my breasts. I am wildly looking up at the ceiling as I focus on the most incredible love making I have ever had done to me.

I call out, "Ummmm...ohhhh...ba...babe...babe...ohhh.. mmmm...pl...please...ahhh yes."

Mikel in lust says, "Uhhh...yeah...honey...you feel so...so good...ahh you are all woman."

He drives his manhood into my vagina and I feel like I never want it to stop. Dr. Giles did a great job as Mikel's glorious cock finds my neo-clitoris. I grow wet from it, our love making is to die for. Mikel hits my neo-clitoris with drives me wild, my arms are now free again as Mikel holds himself up and my finger nails lustfully scratch his back, driving him to more lust. The sighs and deep breathing is so erotic.

I sense Mikel is getting close as I say, "Baby...baby...ohh. God...do...it...do it honey...ahhh baby...I want you to...to...ohhhh...ahhhh cum...God...please cum babe...ahhhh."

This drives Mikel over the edge as he cannot hold back as he thrusts into my virginal vagina and shoots his semen into me, grunting and groaning like wild bore. He drives and drives until he is spent. Mikel sighs and pulls out of my vagina as he then drops on top of me, sweat on his body, I wrap my arms around him.

I whisper, "There there babe...you were wonderful...I love you so much...thank you for making me feel like a woman love."

Mikel says, "Babe...babe...you were fantastic...you feel so good babe...I love you more than words can say."

We lay in each others arms for a while then we get up and run bath together, soaking in the tub and in love, talking about our new future, we both almost drift to sleep me in Mikel's arms. We do get up and out, dry ourselves off and robe up. We go to our bed, finish the Champagne. we see it's late,we have a flight to Hawaii tomorrow, we go to bed, naked, in love, Mikel wraps his arms around me as I am so ecstatic at my life.

A wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii begins tomorrow.

**********************************

Chapter Eighteen to follow soon