From A Quiet Housewife To A Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
As I lay there moaning and panting...
1.3k words
4.34
66.9k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustyem
lustyem
42 Followers

As I lay there moaning and panting in my daze like state I heard the doctors talking, one said "you know she will never be as quiet as when she began these tests, all the other women that have taken part have all ended up being total wanton sluts."

Yes we know that's why they are paid so well for it said another doctor.

"Anyway is it so bad to know a woman that cannot resist her wants."

I lay thinking oh my god what have I done, what will my husband say if he ever finds out what I have let them do to me. The nurse said to the doctor "shouldn't we give her a break for a while and let her recover somewhat."

Yes maybe your right was one doctor's answer, give her an hour to relax and a mild sedation mixed with our special drug before we continue any further.

I was untied from the exam table and the nurse took me to the bathroom and then to a large bath that she had filled for me. "Hop in here pet and lay back close your eyes and relax. As you lay there I will shave your legs for you and your pussy as the doctors have requested this."

Oh ok I said in response as another nurse changed the bottle that was in the drip still in my arm. This will help you to relax also don't worry ok. As I lay there I drifted off to a half sleep, dreaming of sexual things I guess from the nurse shaving me and feeling her hands on me. I found my arousal once again growing within me, it was like I was totally out of control of my sexuality. Finally once I was shaven totally from my toes to my navel, I was lead to a room and told to lay back and sleep if I wished till the doctors were ready for me.

I must have drifted off to sleep, having the most vivid dreams. One was being in a large room filled with men, I was placed in the center of a huge bed and one by one they made love to me. All the others watching as they did it, all coming inside me, till eventually they let me fall asleep. They were all different ages from 20 something to mid 40's or 50 maybe. They all were well built, quite well endowed and all looked to be quite well off.

I was awoken when I felt the bed move, realizing I had been dreaming and looked around to see 2 new doctors in the room along with my nurse. "Is she ready for the next stage", the doctors asked.

"Yes very I think, she has been sedated and shaven fully as you requested. She has been dreaming for quite a while also, and judging from the noises I would say she is really ready doctor."

"In this next stage Mrs Jones you will be actually partaking in sexual intercourse with real men, all of them specially selected for there, how shall I put it, size down there and there training". They will be allowed to orgasm inside you, without any protection what so ever. The clincher Mrs Jones is that they will not let you orgasm until they are told. That is why you have been sedated and given more of our new drug, so you will want these men more than usual, not to mention the need to orgasm that your body has grown to need."

As they told me all this, several large black men had been brought in to my room. They were standing by the wall as the doctors talked to me.

Then I had some machines connected to me to monitor my heart rate, my levels of arousal and various things. I had my breasts attached to things also and my nipples also. As I lay there the men began to move closer and began to touch me all over. I had hands exploring my whole body, I had fingers and lips all over me. I had my hand put on a cock as he stood next to the bed, then another in my other hand. They were so big, bigger than any before I had actually felt. Then my legs were pulled open and I felt fingers exploring my folds, my pussy. I was drenched in my juices, I was so aroused, so hot for them. One of the men was soon between my legs, his cock rubbing along my swollen pussy. Then I felt it, I felt his cock head pushing its way into my wanton sexy body. Stretching my lips open, stretching my juicy hungry vagina till eventually he was fully in me. Or so I thought then he pushed further and I felt him go so deep, he felt deeper than anyone had gone before. I was panting and sweating, moaning and trying to move beneath him. He began to fuck me, I just moaned and accepted him, actually now wanting him to cum in me to put his seed in me.

What had I become I thought to myself for a moment, then I felt him grunt and I knew he was coming inside me. He lay there for a moment before getting off me, only to be replaced by another guy. This time he just shoved his huge cock straight into me, not preparing me, not gently does it. Just wow bang there it is, I moaned as I was taken this time, he began fucking me hard and so fast I felt my orgasm growing and growing within.

Stop yelled the doctor, "she is about to orgasm wait and let it subside in her." Then the doctor said "ok keep going", then I felt him push as deep as he could into me as his come sprayed me with his semen deep inside my vagina. He hopped off only to be replaced by yet another.

This seemed to go on and on till eventually I could not bear it any longer, I had there cum running from my pussy. Yet I was still not actually having an orgasm, yes I had several minor ones, but nothing as my body needed.

"Ok Mrs Jones this time we will let you orgasm also, but beware it may be a lot stronger than any in your past."

"Mmmm I moaned, yes just do it, do it to me, please."

Another man got on the bed and gently eased himself inside my wet wet pussy, he had to be the biggest cock I had ever felt. Even being so wet so sexed up, I could feel he was huge. He began pumping himself in and out of me, faster and faster, harder and harder, my clitty rubbing against him every time he moved. All I could do was wrap my legs tight around him, holding him as he pounded in and out of my now not so sweet pussy.

Then I felt it, I knew I was going to cum soon, I knew I couldn't do anything, I couldn't even talk if I had wanted to. My whole world at this moment only consisted of my sex, of my wanton lusty body.

"Ooooohhhhhh", I moaned as I began to cum, not just orgasm, I screamed out "yyyyeeeeesssssss ooohhhhhhh mmmmyyyyy", as I came.

I lost control of myself I felt my pussy so wet, so hot, as it gushed all this wetness. My whole body shook and I thought oh my god, as it went on and on for god knows how long. I must have passed out or something, only waking as I felt the bed move. I was laying in a pool of cum and sex, I was all wet and my pussy still was throbbing.

The doctors came in and said "well Mrs Jones that is all for now, how do you feel?"

I couldn't answer them I just lay there my body still having what seemed like aftershocks.

"You do know now that you will never ever be the same quiet married woman you once were don't you. You are now a wanton slut, that soon will do most anything to get that feeling you just had."

lustyem
lustyem
42 Followers