From A to Z Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers

Zack popped the button on Adele's jeans and unzipped them, then pulled them off her slender waist and down her legs. Adele slipped her little green bikini panties off and threw them across the room. She sat up and pulled Zack closer, then slid her hand into his board shorts, rooting around and playing with his rapidly hardening cock.

Adele grinned up at Zack with a twinkle in her eyes. "Now what were we doing before we got interrupted?" She asked as she pulled Zack's cock out of his shorts.

"Oh yeah, I remember!" Adele giggled as she popped the head of his cock into her mouth and began sucking on it.

Zack groaned deeply and ran his fingers through Adele's soft blond hair. Adele's technique for oral sex very much reflected her quiet nature. She slowly and gently sucked and stroked Zack's member, flickering her tongue under it and over his head as she bobbed on it. She slowly took more of him into her mouth with every down-stroke.

His hips moving in time with Adele's mouth Zack held Adele, letting her take him at her pace even though it was maddeningly slow.

Adele loved giving Zack head, she had total control of him. She would bring him to the edge and back off before he got too far. She'd do this over and over until Zack was in a frenzy of barely restrained lust. Adele would sometimes make Zack wait twenty minutes before giving him that final push. Tonight was one of those nights.

Zack's knees were wobbly and he was close, so close. Adele moved him around until he was sitting on the bed and she was kneeling on the floor between his knees. She managed to do this without once letting his cock leave her warm mouth.

She'd teased and loved him until he was almost ready to explode several times. Adele decided she'd tortured the poor boy enough, and drew him deep into her mouth. With her tongue swirling around his head she sucked HARD. That was the last straw. Zack's balls dumped his cum into Adele's waiting mouth in great spurts and shots. Adele moaned around his manhood as she swallowed his cum, licking and sucking gently as he slowly diminished.

Zack fell back onto the bed with a groan of relief. He was seeing spots before his eyes and his head pounded for a minute.

Adele crawled up Zack's body and straddled him so that his cock was pinned under her belly. She rested her hands on his chest and her chin on them. "Did you like that sweetie?" she asked in a playful, kittenish tone.

"You my love, are an evil woman."

"Yeah I know, but you love it don't you?" she replied with a grin.

"Adele, I've seen you grow from a frightened little rabbit into a strong, confident woman. I love everything about you."

"Do you love my mouth?"

Zack smiled, "Yes, I love your mouth."

Adele kissed Zack, "Do you love my breasts?"

"I adore your breasts honey."

"Do you love my pussy?"

"Yeah baby, I love your pussy." Zack replied with a low laugh.

"How much do you love my pussy Zack?" Adele asked as her laughter tinkled through the air.

"I love your pussy very, very much Adele."

Adele pouted, "Only very, very much?"

Zack laughed again, "Adele, yours is the most amazing pussy I have ever had the pleasure to have known."

"Good! Now prove it."

Zack rolled them over and thrust himself into Adele in one smooth move, making her gasp in surprise.

"OH! Mmm yess!" Adele moaned.

"Is that what you wanted baby?" Zack asked with a growl.

"Yess, I want that Zack. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me baby."

He started a steady hard rhythm with his hips, ramming his cock deep into Adele's pussy. Adele held on to Zack's shoulders and wrapped her legs around his back, pulling him deeper into her core. Every time Zack pushed into her his pubic bone crushed her sensitive clit, making her gasp and moan.

"Do you like that baby? You like it when I fuck you hard don't you?"

"OHH God yes Zack! I love it when you fuck my little pussy like this! Harder Zack, fuck me harder!"

Zack pounded his cock into Adele, almost bouncing her off the bed with the force of his thrusts.

"Do you love me baby?"

"Y-yes! I love you Zack!"

Zack pulled Adele's legs from around him and hitched them over his arms, pushing them up until they were almost level with her shoulders.

"Do you love my cock Adele?"

"Godd yes I love your cock!"

Zack started to swivel his hips with every thrust, making his cock rub Adele's g-spot. Adele whined, squirming beneath him.

Without warning Zack pulled out and slid down Adele's body until his face was parallel with her quivering cunny.

"Oh baby no, no I want you to fuck me Zack." Adele begged.

Zack chuckled and flicked his tongue against her hard little clit. He swirled it around her excited little nubbin, then used the flat to lick her gash from her rosebud to her clit again.

"Jesus Zack it's not fair baby," Adele whimpered.

He stuck his tongue into her canal and lapped up her juices, savouring her sweet flavour.

Adele took a sharp intake of breath and writhed, moaning deep in her chest. "OHHH FUCK! Yeah, wow, God Zack. P-please baby, please just fuck me baby..."

Zack tickled her entrance with the tip of his tongue, spreading her copious juices over her lips, making Adele cry out as she got rocked by an orgasm.

"aaAAHG! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! D-don't stop Zack! I'm gonna cum agai...Aaaiiee!!!" She screamed as another blazing orgasm tore through her.

Zack moved back up Adele's body and slammed himself back into Adele's dripping cunny, pushing hard and fast into her love canal. He kept up this withering pace, making Adele cum over and over.

He could feel the tension building in his balls, his spunk getting harder to hold back. Zack was grunting and sweating with exertion as he reamed Adele's pussy mercilessly.

Zack knew he was close, he quickly pulled out again and flipped Adele over. She pushed herself up onto her knees and he speared her from behind as he grabbed her hips.

With every stroke Adele pushed back against Zack's invading cock. She could feel him throbbing deep inside her, making her juices run down her legs as their passion mounted.

"Fuck Adele, baby I'm gonna cum baby! I'm gonna fill your hot little cunt babe!"

"Yes ZACK! Fill me up lover! Fill my pussy! OH GOD! OH GOD! I'M CUMMING! OH SHIT OH FUCK! THAT'S IT ZACK, THAT'S IT!

Zack's balls clenched and he could feel his cum bubbling then erupting deep into Adele. "HERE IT COMES BABY! OH FUCK, GOD DAMN IT I'M CUMMING!!"

Zack's cum jetted into Adele's hot little pussy, blasting against her abused cervix and entering her womb.

Zack and Adele continued moving with each other until they slowed and stopped. Adele slumped down onto the bed, pulling Zack's cock out of her aching pussy.

"Ohh fuck that was good Zack," Adele said with a soft moan.

Zack lay on the bed beside her, panting hard from his exertion. "Christ, you're telling me baby. I think between your blowjob and what I just dumped into your pussy I'm gonna be dry for a week."

"Ooh you'd better not be love, I want you to fuck me in every room this weekend!" Adele said with a soft laugh.

Zack caressed Adele's cheek, tingling in their afterglow and chuckling, "Adele sweetie, I'm sure I can do that."

"Zack? How badly do you want to be a daddy?" Adele asked coyly.

"Babe you know I'd love nothing more than to make a baby with you. Why? You've got something up your sleeve don't you, you little brat?" Zack said with a suspicious look in his eyes.

Adele giggled and grinned, "Well I'd tell you to sit down but it wouldn't matter. I'm pregnant honey."

"Seriously? You're not shitting me are you?" Zack asked.

"No sweetie," Adele replied. "I'm almost two months along."

"Oh wow! That's fantastic Adele!" Zack said, the excitement evident in his voice as he kissed her. "We didn't just hurt the baby did we?"

Adele kissed him back and smiled, "No hon the baby'll be fine."

"You're sure about this Adele? I mean it's a little late now, but you really want this right?"

"More than anything in the world lover."

"Me too Adele, me too."

Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers
12