From Across The Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several moments passed without a word being spoken by either of us as my hands continued to explore her shapeliness all the way from her soft shoulders to her most tempting ass. Lifting her head and looking at me for several seconds with a beautiful smile on her face, she said, "You certainly are unlike any man I have ever known."

We were instantly locked in a passionate embrace such as I have longed for my entire life. It felt so good to hold this heavenly blessing in my arms and to feel her soft, warm breath on my neck.

We soon began talking again and after I had asked her a question which received no reply, I noticed she had fallen asleep. She was still on top of me, my arms firmly around her waist, so I kissed the top of her head as she slept in my arms. "Good night my Love," I whispered as I hugged her gently.

Fighting off the sleep that was trying to overtake me and snatch these few but most precious moments of happiness away from me, I realized my soul was filled with a happiness so intense I was having trouble comprehending it. I knew without a doubt that I had truly been blessed, for I have not only spoken with an angel, but she was in my arms.

As I fell into the grasp of the sleep I had been fighting, I heard my alarm ringing. I was confused by finding myself alone.

"Belle?" I called out, but there was no answer. "Sweetheart?" I called out before realizing I had dreamt the whole thing.

So now, as the pain of reality erodes away my soul as rust does to steel, I realize I must face my remaining days embattled against a pain so devastating that it takes all my strength to prevent it overpowering me. A pain cause by knowing 'she' is out there, but like the sweet scent of roses in springtime, unable for me to hold.

The only comfort I have is found within her words:

"Don't ever give up on something or someone that you can't go a full day without thinking about."

Since there has yet been a day, or even more than just a few hours that have passed when I have not thought of her, as I look at her picture on my computer monitor, I whisper, "My Love, My Darling, I'm not giving up."

12