From Afar Ch. 10

Story Info
Chad and Sara's story continues.
2.7k words
4.43
53k
22

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Eve*
*Eve*
441 Followers

As Chad held his wife's sleeping form against his body, he reflected on the past year. Everything seemed so surreal now. Chad stroked and kissed Sara's hair causing a small sigh of content to escape her lips. She did not awaken, however. He thought of how lucky he was to have someone so special in his life. He would gladly take back any pain that he had caused her within the past year but he knew that he couldn't. The only thing that he could do however was to love her with all his might, which he certainly intended to do. Chad was going to shower her with so much love that she would never be in any doubt as to how he felt for her.

Chad was over the moon at the news of her pregnancy. Fearing that he would never have another chance at naturally fathering another child of his blood was a hard pill to swallow. He knew though, that it was probably worse for Sara considering how badly she wanted to have the first baby they had conceived together. Chad had been overwhelmed with a sense of helplessness when the doctor had originally informed them that Sara would probably not conceive again after that devastating miscarriage that she suffered. Chad had blamed himself.

Although his dreams included starting a family with Sara he was just pleased that his wife was okay. Sara had been so devastated about the miscarriage that she slowly began to withdraw into herself as if her spirit had died. It had taken them a while to work out their problems after that. Now that Sara was pregnant again it was like God smiling down on them letting them know that everything would be okay. Holding Sara close to him now, taking in the sweet scent of her, feeling her heartbeat next to his, Chad knew that it would be.

Chad couldn't exactly pinpoint when their problems had began but it seemed so far away now. From the moment that they exchanged vows, everything seemed perfect. Everything was right in his marriage and his career was heading into a new exciting direction. Chad still missed playing football but at least he was still apart of it, giving play-by-play commentary for a popular sports show. The media attention and sudden fame that seemed to have dropped into his lap was a bit overwhelming. The kind of attention that he was now receiving was nowhere near the amount that he received when he had just played football. After a while he was eating it up. Hell, he was only human. It felt good to be admired and as much as he hated to admit it now, his ego had gotten a little on the big side. Chad didn't realize that in the beginning, and as far as he was concerned all was right with the world. His career was reaching heights he never imagined it would and he had a happy loving wife. Or so he thought.

In the beginning Sara would accompany him wherever he had to make a television appearance and she seemed happy enough to do so. At night they would make love and each time would be like the first. He still couldn't get enough her scent, her taste, and the look on her face when her told her that he loved her. Soon, however, Sara became quiet and withdrawn. She started to make excuses for not traveling with him. She grew distant no longer wanting to make love as often and when they did she would turn her back to him afterwards. He could swear that he had caught he crying a few times and each time he would ask what the matter was and she would deny flat out that she had been crying at all. Sara didn't talk to him about what was going on in her life while he was away and she didn't seem to show any interest in his either.

Chad was hurt because he didn't know what was happening between them, and Sara was certainly not volunteering any reason for the changes that were happening between them. After the initial hurt, anger set in. What the hell was her problem? He hadn't done anything to deserve the treatment he was getting from her. He worshipped the ground she walked on but yet she treated him like a stranger in his own home.

Chad confronted her one night with his feelings when he had finally had enough. That was the night that he received some good news from his agent. When Chad came home he was so thrilled that he was practically bursting to share his news with his wife. Sara was in the garden pulling weeds. Gardening had become one of her hobbies. Sara was in her usual withdrawn state but Chad was so excited that he didn't take any notice. "Sara, why don't you finish up your gardening it's getting dark out and besides, I have some super news!" He exclaimed holding his hand out to her to help her up.

"What?" She asked ignoring his hand and really not even looking at him as she continued to pull weeds. She either didn't note his enthusiasm or really seem to care for that matter.

He sighed but went on anyway, somehow his news didn't seem so big anymore, "I've been offered a role for a movie! It's not a lead role mind you, but it's an opportunity for bigger and better things. Isn't that fantastic?" He bent down to kiss her but she pulled away from him. That was when he had finally snapped. "What is wrong with you?" he demanded angrily.

"Nothing, that's great news." She said sounding as if it were anything but.

Chad wanted to shake her he was so angry. "What the hell is with you? I mean you have been walking around this house looking right through me. You don't want to make love anymore and you don't want to come with me to the studio anymore. I thought you could at least conjure up enough emotion to be happy for me when I bring home news like this but you can't even pretend for my sake can you? I'm asking again, what is your damn problem lady?" he yelled with a tone he never thought he would use with Sara.

Instead of an explanation, Sara burst into tears. Chad felt like cutting out his tongue for making her cry. He had made a promise to himself to never make her cry but it was now broken. He felt like a first class asshole. He knelt down beside her and took her in his arms. "Sara, baby, whatever it is, we can work it out just please don't shut me out. I just wouldn't be able to stand that." He kissed he forehead in a comforting gesture.

"I'm pregnant Chad." She said simply.

It took him a moment to take it in, His chest swelled with pride at the thought of her carrying his child. "That's wonderful news darling. I thought you wanted children too." He said a bit confused that she didn't seem as happy about it as he did.

"I do," she sighed "But now you're a star and I'm not sure how this is going to affect us. You don't need someone dull like me. You would only become ashamed of me as time went on." Sara began to sob in earnest this time.

So that's what was bothering her. Chad hugged her tightly. "Don't let me hear you say that again. I love you, and there nothing more important to me than you and our child. You two will come before my career and you should know that. I made promises to you on our wedding day and I don't intend to break them now or ever. I am so happy about the baby, I can't even think of the appropriate words to express the joy that I feel. No one will ever take the place of my son in my heart but there is so much room in here to love more children." He said placing her hand over his heart.

Sara's eyes were filled with happy tears now. "Oh, Chad, I love you so much. Sometimes I just get so insecure and I get scared that you will get tired of me." She admitted.

"Never! You know I intended to take you out for a night on the town so that we could paint the town red but right now there's only one way I can think to celebrate." And with that he scooped her up in his arms and took her to the bedroom.

He slowly undressed her body, nibbling on her flesh as she moaned in delight. For the past few weeks Sara had held back in their loving making but tonight she didn't. She wanted to explore him as he did her as well. Her hands drifted over the hard muscled plains of his body. Sometimes it was hard to believe that she was married to this beautiful man with his godlike physique. In a swift move, she rolled over to be on top of him. "Sara, take it easy," he warned with concern for the baby.

"I won't break Chad, and neither will the baby, now lay back and enjoy." She assured. She kissed his lips gently at first and then dipped her tongue playfully between them tasting the slight flavor of mint. His tongue reached out to meet hers and retreated only to snake out once more. They kissed deeply and sensually. Sara placed kisses across his jaw to his neck, letting her tongue trail to the spot behind his ear that she knew drove him wild. Chad wiggled impatiently as Sara's tongue continued its unhurried exploration. Sara moved slowly down her husband's taunt body admiring the great shape that he was in. She touched her slightly parted lips to the hard discs of his nipple and gently nipped.

"Oh, baby," he moaned. She did it again taking her time this time gently sucking on the small nub. Sara gave the other nipple as much attention before moving further down his body. She kissed him until she got to his feet where she gently sucked and nipped his toes. She knew it drove him wild when she played with his feet.

When it seemed as if he couldn't take anymore of her teasing Chad sat up to reach for her but she playfully pushed him back down. "Not yet lover boy" she smiled wickedly. She pulled his legs slightly apart and settled between his thighs. She gently cupped his balls in her lands and began to suck them in her mouth. They were slightly salty and sweaty from his excitement but it was not an unpleasant taste. She loved tasting every bit of Chad. She felt his hands in her hair urging her head to the place he wanted her mouth the most. She didn't disappoint him. She began to lick his swollen cock, up and down as a child licking a Popsicle. Her velvety tongue against his member was driving him out of his mind. If she continued to tease him this way he felt that he would flip her over and screw her senseless but in the back of his mind he remembered the baby and held himself back.

Sara continued to tease as she circled the head with her tongue and fingers. Only when Chad emitted a high-pitched whimper from his lips did she take his shaft fully into her mouth. During the time that they had been married she had learned what pleased him the most. He loved it when she could get his cock all the way in her mouth, which was no easy feat since he was quite endowed. She slowly swallowed his cock over and over again until she felt a burst of warm liquid squirt into her mouth. She swallowed all that she could and what she couldn't catch dribbled down her chin. She looked him seductively in the eyes as she wiped his cum from her mouth and then licked it from her hand.

His cock remained as rigid as stone when she did that. Taking advantage of his arousal, Sara straddled him placing her dripping wetness over his rod. He filled all of her. He grasped her hips and moved her up and down. Somewhere along the lines he lost the thin line of control that he was hold on to. It just felt too damn good being inside her. "God yes!" she cried out in ecstasy. She arched her back taking his dick even deeper inside her. She rode him as wildly as the raging desire he felt himself. They continued on until it felt as if they would both literally burst. Only when they met their mutual climax did Sara collapse tiredly against Chad. They both lay in sweaty, satisfied heaps until they had caught their breaths.

"That was wonderful baby, but do you think that was wise?" he asked thinking about the baby in concern.

"Don't worry darling, babies, are tougher creatures than you think." She smiled knowingly. It was as if those words served as a foreshadowing to what was to come.

When the media found out that America's darling was to be in a movie every interviewer from Barbara Walters to Matt Lauer wanted a piece of Chad Green. He was a hot property. The movie hadn't even begun filming and already there was a major buzz, and not only because of Chad Green, but Bianca Devereux who was alleged to have had affairs with most of the men she played opposite was to star in the film as well.

Sara soon began to lose the confidence that she had regained once more. There was no way she could compete with someone as stunning as Bianca. The very thought of it gave her an anxiety more acute than before. She knew that she wouldn't be able to stand to see then together if she were to go with him to the filming of the movie in Europe. She used the baby as excuse for not going with him. At first Chad protested saying that he wanted her to be with him, but Sara finally convinced him that it would probably be best if she were close to her own physician if something were to happen, this being her first pregnancy and all. Chad seemed to buy it but he couldn't quite hide his disappointment. In the end he only really let her get her way because he didn't want to argue with her.

As the filming was underway, Chad became caught up in the glitz and glamour of making his first movie. He made sure to call Sara every night although sometimes it seemed as if she weren't happy to hear his voice. He shrugged it off thinking that perhaps she was preoccupied with baby stuff. Chad made friends with the crew and other actors on the set. That was how he met Bianca Devereux.

Bianca was already a young established actress who had once been slated as the new Sharon Stone with her sultry good looks and body to die for. It soon became obvious to the media that she was actually an original. She was a blonde bombshell who knew exactly how her looks affected men and had no problems using those looks to get what she wanted. Already she had developed a reputation for being difficult to work with but her talent greatly outweighed her diva like characteristics. Bianca for some reason took a liking to Chad and decided to take him under her wing giving him acting tips and talking to him in between scenes.

In the beginning he was flattered that this famous actress would actually want his company. He ignored the fact that the director himself had taken him aside and warned him about Bianca because he knew Chad was happily married. Chad had laughed by say, "Bianca's really very nice. I think she's misunderstood.' Chad shrugged off the director's advice. Even the leading man of the film Sam Jones had tried to warn him. Chad dismissed that as well.

Only when it was too late did he realize that he should have listened when he had the chance.

To Be Continued...

*Eve*
*Eve*
441 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
47 Comments
FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

Sadly this is now a terrible hang over as the end is still out in the dark ā€¦. You have statted a lovely tale and bang vanishing ā€¦. Pity, you writing style is extraordinary and may this will come to an end

šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’āœØā˜˜ļø

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE12 months ago

I can't understand how an unfinished story could win a prize. Shame on the judges!!

The start was very well wrtten but the no ending, shame on the author. I wpuld npy fare to start reading any new srory from him. A 5 turned into a two amd it should have been less but frpm yje promising beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wonder, where are you now author? Hope you're doing well. Don't leave us cliffhanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can someone finish this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Maybe an ending

Chad was so caught up in his stardom that he forgot how delicate Sara's feelings were or how insecure she got when he was away for so long. Dealing with pregnancy alone was seriously not how Sara thought it would be. But Chad was always busy with the shooting. Even when he was home he had to meet with coaches to improve his acting ,that she just felt like an outsider all the time. Even when they were spending time together she didn't have anything to contribute to their conversations. Sara started feeling like a failure. That's when she decided to concentrate completely on her baby. Every time there was a doctor's appointment Chad would either be away for shooting or busy on the phone. Everytime he missed the doctor's appointment, it hurt her a little more. Then doctor too started giving her sympathetic glances. The stress ultimately caught up to her. Doctor advised her complete bedrest because her blood pressure was through the roof. It started affecting the health of her unborn child.

Chad was out of state for shooting. He was missing his Sara. All he wanted was to finish the shooting and get back to his wife. He was missing out on so much. He missed so many of the doctor's appointment that everytime he called his wife he was overcome with guilt. The only support he got was from Bianca. She was the only one who understood him when he said he was guilty for being away from his wife. Others were still cautioning him about the impact this would have on his marriage. He thought he could make up for it by finishing the shooting soon and being with Sara .

Unbeknownst to Chad,Bianca had developed an infatuation for him. She often wondered about her fascination with men. Especially when the men were married, it was like knowing that something is unattainable just made it more tempting. And nothing excited Bianca more than a temptation like that. She just wanted a taste of this forbidden fruit. Bianca had no intention of settling down anytime soon.

She used to invite Chad to join her for dinner, during which she tried to coach him for his role. Chad was just greatful for the help. Some of his co-workers just turned a blind eye. Some were not so understanding. Slowly the rumours started spreading how close the two were. Someone had even taken a picture of the two sharing meals together.

Sara was on her 7th month. She was already in love with her unborn child. They had decided to wait until the birth to know the sex of their child. Chad had arranged for a housekeeper and butler to help Sara with anything she needed. Mrs.Grace was more than a housekeeper for Sara. She insisted that Sara should call her Gracy .They slowly built up a deeper friendship. She confided all her fears and insecurities in Gracy. Gracy tried to console her. It was clear as day for anyone to see how devoted Chad was as a husband but she also understood Sara's insecurities. For Chad's birthday Sara decided to give a surprise for him and arranged for an elaborate romantic dinner. Chad was supposed to come home that night. She even went shopping for the perfect dress to flatter her pregnant belly. But Chad never came home that night. She tried calling him but it went straight to the voice mail. Heartbroken,she cried herself to sleep. The next afternoon Sara had a doctor's appointment. Gracy had offered to take Sara but she wanted some time alone for herself. The doctor's appointment went well though the doctor was a bit concerned about the unusually pale face of Sara.

The moment Sara stepped off the clinic there was several flashes going off , a mic was shoved to her face. Sara couldn't comprehend the situation at first. Then her mind tried to make sense and she heard the questions,"how are you feeling about Chad's affair with Bianca","did you suspect this was going on","do you plan to stay married to him"....so many things were happening at the same time. She just broke down as tears started running down her cheeks. She couldn't take it anymore..but the paparazzis were not pacified easily. The pounced on her like hungry vultures when she started crying. Few nurses from the clinic somehow helped to her vehicle. She just wanted to get away from them. She wanted to see Chad. She wanted to look him in the eye and ask if it's true. Deep inside she knew Chad wouldn't do that to her but she just couldn't stop the flood of doubts and fears rushing through her mind. That's when she noticed that the paparazzis were following her car. She just wanted to get away from them. All she remembers is a loud horn of a truck in front of her,then she was flying through the air. She didn't even feel the fall. Everything was numb for a while. As she felt blood dripping down her face she thought about her baby. She prayed after a long time that her insecurities didn't cost her her baby. That was the last thought she had before everything went dark... blissful darkness...

Chad was angry at his assistant. Not only did his assistant mess up the dates for booking tickets home,that idiot was missing. Chad was waiting in his room , fuming at his assistant. He really wanted to go home and spend time with his wife. She said there was a surprise for him. "Where is that incompetent fool" ,Chad thought to himself. Just then there was a knock on the door. It was Bianca. He really didn't have time for anyone. He just wanted to find his assistant and know what was going on. "What happened,why are you not home",Bianca asked. Chad explained,"my assistant mixed up the dates for booking. He booked tickets for tomorrow instead of today. And instead of informing me about the mix up that idiot is missing and I can't get a hold of him"."what's the hurry to go home. I was looking forward to dinner with you one last time before we finished the shooting" Bianca asked. Chad could feel a headache coming" it's my birthday today. My wife really wanted to spend this day with me. It's been such a long time since we could celebrate something together like this. Now everything is ruined.". Bianca said" I'm so sorry that you had to miss your flight on your birthday. Wish I could help you. But maybe we can still have a small party for your birthday". Chad was not at all interested in celebrating anything now. But Bianca somehow convinced the crew members to throw a birthday party for Chad. They all went to a nearby club afterwards. Chad was only half interested but for everyone this was a last chance to be together before the shooting was completed. So he convinced himself to atleast act happy. After a few drinks the crowd began to mellow out. There was a slow song playing in the background. Bianca asked, "dance with me?". What could it hurt,he wasn't much of a dancer. Chad agreed. They were just drifting to the tune when Bianca just kissed him all of a sudden. Chad stood still due to shock for a second. He immediately pushed her away. "What the hell are you doing Bianca? I'm married." Chad was fuming. Bianca looked around and saw that all eyes were on them. She didn't want to make the scene there so she just left the club. Chad couldn't believe how his day was going. He just left for his room . Next day everyone was acting awkward around him. He just chalked it up to what had happened last night. What he didn't know was Bianca had called her called paparazzis back home and informed them about her "alleged" affair with Chad.

By the end of the day Chad was drained. He just wanted to go home and snuggle up with his sweet Sara. He was packing his bags when someone knocked his door. It was the director, his face was flushed and eyes were sympathetic,"Chad why didn't you pick your call? It's your wife. She was in an accident" Chad couldn't hear the rest. He collapsed on the floor. It was happening again. Fate was snatching away the one thing in his life that he valued. Couldn't lose his Sara. Chad didn't remember how he reached the hospital. All he knew is that his wife was lying in the bed. There were tubes attached to her nose and mouth. A hundred machines beeping all at the same time. He just fell on his knees and begged god to spare his Sara. Doctor had already informed him that they lost the baby. There was so much bleeding. Oh god, he should have been home with his wife. They wouldn't have lost their baby if he just came home like he had promised. He broke so many promises. He didn't even have the strength to move from the floor.

*I read this story in 2002. Every few months I come to this page to see if there was some ending. Finally I just got fed up of not having a closure,so I just tried my hand at writing. I'm really sorry for the length or any mistakes I've made. I've never written anything like this before. Just let me know if you want me to continue.*

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

From AfarĀ Series Info

Similar Stories

Stealing My HeartĀ A small crime leads to more.in NonHuman
Between The WallsĀ Tantalizing Treats.in Interracial Love
Heart of the WolfĀ She always worked late nights at the clinic...in NonHuman
Raised by Wolves Ch. 00Ā A twist of fate throws a human girl to the wolves.in NonHuman
A Remembered Love Ch. 01Ā Can Stephanie and Alex find each other again.in Interracial Love
More Stories