From Ashes the Phoenix Rises

Story Info
Kathye craves hard cock.
6.9k words
3.72
62.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story about Kathye Diamond’s sexual adventures follows a trilogy that started with “Tales of Kathye’s Tail: Episode One”, continued with “The Movie,” and concluded with “The Ice Storm.” In “From Ashes The Phoenix Rises,” Kathye recalls that eventful evening of the ice storm when she is stranded alone with her lover, Jake, and his friend, James, and is seduced into satisfying their sexual appetites, her first threesome. Now that Jake is on a business trip she is lonely and her recollections of those hours of forced sex kindles her smoldering passions. Because Jake is not available to satisfy her needs, Kathye seeks out James at the university where both he and she are professors. Its Saturday and the university is down for the weekend, but Kathye finds James in his office with another woman, and from a hidden position, watches the sexy blonde suck James’ cock. Hurt, deeply, Kathye runs back to her office and tries to keep James from knowing that she has watched him having sex.

In the second of this current sequence, seven days later, “ Fucked Again and I Forgive Him,” the memory of the other woman sucking James’ cock makes her even more horny and she schemes, trying to justify her motives with innocent excuses, to get James to fuck her before Jake arrives home from his business trip. Part of her plan works, but part doesn’t.

---------

It is April and Jake is out of town, in Washington D.C. for a meeting. He is gone a lot these days, even more than in past years. It is the new programs he has going, funded by the U.S. Department of Labor. Every time he starts a new batch of programs he spends many days away from home just trying to get things started. He is good at writing grants, very good, but they keep him away from home.

We haven’t had sex in almost a week and I am getting very horny. I need it at least two or three times a week, and with Jake gone so much of the time, I am spending more time pleasuring myself than I really want to. Not that I don’t enjoy the things I do to myself, because I do. In fact, I like it very much. But I really like sex with a man. Its more satisfying. Besides, when I do myself, I miss all the kissing and having my tits sucked, not to mention having my pussy licked. I really like that kind of stuff, and Jake is very good at it. And sucking a hard cock? Mmmmmmmmm! I love it.

I am cleaning house, trying to forget the ache between my legs. I have already vacuumed the bedrooms, mopped the hardwood floors in the kitchen, and am dusting the living room furniture. But I remember I have not cleaned the winter ashes from the fireplace. I really didn’t use it much this past winter because I installed a new central heating system. With my new job at the University I seldom got home early enough to build a fire and enjoy it anyway.

I open the door to the insert to see just how many ashes are still there. Not many. I try to remember when I last built a fire. When was it? At the end of winter? Maybe during the chilly months of first spring. Oh no! Now I remember! Yes! It was that night, the night of the great ice storm. I blush just thinking about it. I look longingly at the cold ashes. These are the ashes from the fire Jake built that night. How long ago was it? Four months? Five months? It seems so long ago, almost as if it happened in another life, in a dream. These ashes may be cold now, but that night the fire that created these ashes was hot, very hot. And so was I, so were the three of us.

I think of that night, often, sometimes with disbelief, often embarrassment, but always with great excitement. Jut the memory of it causes a tingle between my legs, makes my stomach quiver, my mouth water. But today... alone, lonesome for Jake, needing sex, and looking at the very ashes created that night, the images captured forever in my memory come alive stronger then ever, the howling winds from the storm, sleet beating on the window panes, naked bodies bronzed by flickering flames, my living room dark except for the orange tongues of fire burning shadows of three naked bodies onto the walls, three naked bodies intertwined, hands groping, bodies heaving with passions hotter than the burning wood.

It is as if the ashes have been there all these months, through the winter cold and into spring’s rebirth, waiting for me, for the three of us to rekindle the heat that imprisoned us that night, that pushed us into a great cauldron of boiling passion, sweeping us toward each other, with me at the center of it all. Two studs insane for sex, greedily using my body for their pleasure, forcing me, taking me, the both of them, together, alone, once, twice, three times, so many times I can no longer remember. They touched me gently, roughly, sucked my tits, licked my pussy, shoved their cocks inside me, made me suck them off, lick their balls..... They gave me no choice. They used me selfishly. And I loved every minute of it.

I crouch mesmerized before the fireplace, starring at the ashes, remembering. I have this great sensation that the ashes are alive, with a power of their own, a power over me. I want to touch them, but am almost afraid to, afraid of being sucked into them, to live that night again, and again, and again. I know these feelings are just a reaction to my remembrances of that night, but still I feel compelled to give my flesh to these ashes, to let them take me as Jake and James did that blistery night.

Slowly I reach into the fireplace, hesitating, my heart beating rapidly, my breath heavy and short. I want to go back to that night, to live again those wonderful hours of reckless passion. And now I can do it, just by touching these fiery ashes, with just one finger, only one. The mysticism of the moment frightens me, the strength of the ashes causes me to shake inside. But the need for another ice storm, for another night by the fireplace with the two of them, is powerful. I lower one hand toward the ashes, my fingertips stroke the powdery grey softness. The ashes feel silky. I tremble at how delicate they are, the way I was delicate that night until the two studs drove me into a sexual wilderness. A feeling of deep satisfaction sweeps over me and I quickly push both hands beneath the ashes. The feeling is wonderful, sensual. The images of that night become vivid, intense. I remain there for what seems like hours, just feeling the wonderfulness of those magical ashes. The images remain only inside of me; The studs do not leap from the grey residue; I am not transported back into time, back to that night. By body does not feel their ravenous hands, their uncontrolled selfish lust. I want more than a recollection. My body screams for the touch of another’s flesh, for penetration.

I am so aroused goose bumps cover my body. I know what I have to do. I am ready for something, anything for relief, and Jake isn’t around....and neither is James. Oh how I wish they were here, both of them, one of them, either of them. I want my cloths off, to be naked. Quickly, I go to my bed room and undress. I pull the very large body vibrator Jake purchased for me from under the bed and plug it in. I can hardly wait. I am in heat.

I massaged my tits softly with my hands, and tweak my nipples. It feels so good. Electricity runs from my boobs down to my pussy, and I moan. I let one hand drift down my stomach until my fingers feel my pussy’s lips. I spread my legs wide, bend my knees, so my pussy is open. My fingers caress my clit with the touch I love so much, the touch only I know. I plunge two fingers in, deep. Ummmmm!!! It is so good! Oohhhhh, yeah! But the best is yet to come.

I turn the massager on. Just the sound of it causes my heart to beat faster, my pussy to quiver. I rest the two vibrating knobs on my pussy, one on either side and let the motor run slowly. My mind is flooded with the images I need to keep my passions burning. It is that night again, the night of the ice storm. And they are there, finally, my two studs are there for me.

My bedroom is dark. The cool freshness of early spring creeps through an open window filling the room. The chirping of roosting birds filters in from the giant cedar that grows at the corner of my house. So different from the night of the ice storm. Then it was so violent, almost predatory. Tonight is soft, easy, like a floating feather. The massager is doing its work. My passion is building, just as I want it to. So I leave the soft, gentle spring evening, and return again to the ice storm to enjoy its fury, its pounding winds, its driving pellets of ice, to live again a moment that should have remained a fantasy, but became a reality, that night my lover and his friend unleashed their deepest, darkest passions, their animal lust, on my naked body, turning me into a wanton whore.

I am there, on the floor, under blankets, letting the heat from the fireplace soak into me. They are there, naked, looking at me, pulling back the blanket to see me more fully, running their hands over me, squeezing my breasts, touching me between the legs. I am resisting, not wanting to give what they want, but I am losing the battle. I always do.

The images come and go quickly. I linger on the ones that make me hot, that move me toward orgasm.

Their mouths are on mine, kissing me deeply. Their tongues move warmly over my throbbing body, sucking my nipples, caressing the lips of my pussy, probing inside me. My hands find their hard cocks and stroke them evenly.

I lay on my back, my legs open wide. They take turns crawling between them, fucking me. I hear them groaning with pleasure, telling each other what a great fuck I am, how hot my pussy is. To them I am only a piece of meat, a hot piece of ass, to use for their pleasure. I am there to please them and to receive their sex. I am the hot hole they need.

I am on my hands and knees. Jake is fucking me from behind, ramming into me with hard thrusts, driving his cock into my soaking pussy. James is kneeling before, me his long cock waiting for my mouth to suck it as I did that night, so many times. I try to lower myself to my elbows so I can hold his cock with one hand. I don’t want him shoving it down my throat too deep. But he won’t let me, he makes me hold myself up on my hands so I am on all fours, like a bitch dog in heat. He grabs my hair and shoves his cock into my mouth, hunching his hips, going in and out of me. I see myself there on the floor, on all-fours, being fucked in my pussy and my mouth at the same time. They are both driving at the same time, crushing me between them, making me grunt each time they drive their cocks into me, together. I hear groans of pleasure coming from deep inside their chests. I feel their bodies tense. I hear them moan with pleasure. And then they release. They fill my pussy and my mouth with their cum.

We are sleeping. I am in the middle, between the two of them. They are satiated, but only for a moment. I am pulled from my deep sleep by hands exploring me, rubbing my pussy. Oh, no. I think still drowsy with sleep. Not again. But yes, I will be called on again, to let my body be used for their satisfaction. They are James’ hands. My ass is toward him. I am facing Jake, in his arms. He breaths softly in his sleep. I feel James’ cock rubbing against my ass. It is getting hard. “I want some more,” he whispers. “Just me and you. I want some more pussy.” I don’t know what to do. Should I wake Jake? Will he be angry if I fuck James while he is asleep? I feel James’ becoming more aggressive. Jake’s body is so warm, I love it so much. But James needs me. What can the harm be. He has already fucked me. Jake set it up, encouraged it. But still.... How will he feel if I let James fuck me without his approval. I am torn. James needs me for sex. I want to pleasure him.

James’ hands are feeling of my ass. It feels good. His hands are strong. He kisses the back of my neck, runs his tongue down my spine. I remember his kisses, how good they were. I remember his tongue in my pussy, rough and wonting. Slowly I free myself from Jake’s arms. I mustn’t wake him. But I want to please James, to feel his hard cock in my pussy. I role away from Jake’s embrace and over into James’ waiting arms. He pulls me tight against his chest and kisses me. I feel the heat from his body, the power in his muscles. I look back at Jake. Good. He is still asleep.

I run one hand over James’ deep chest, down his body. I pull his face to mine and kiss him. I whisper into his ear to be quiet, not to wake Jake. I squeeze his big cock, caress his balls. His cock is thick, but still flaccid. I stroke it, feeling the soft head begin to swell. He is anxious to fuck. He shifts his body over me and pulls up high until his cock is near my mouth. He brushes the head of it against my lips. I know what he wants. I open my mouth for him to enter and he pushes inside, stretching my jaws. Slowly he fucks my mouth and I feel his cock growing until it is full length and hard. I hold the shaft of his cock, stroking it while I suck the head. He has a wonderful cock. It feels so good in my mouth. I wish I could take it all, just to please him. James pulls out and lets his balls hang in my face. I lick them, and he groans. I look at Jake. Still he sleeps.

James moves down my body letting his cock trail over me like a giant snake. I spread my legs. My pussy is wet, anticipating his entry. But instead of shoving his cock in me, he smothers my pussy with his mouth. The lips of my pussy are still swollen from the hard fucking I got earlier in the evening, from the two of them. His warm wet tongue feels good, soothing. I am glad he is going to eat my pussy first. It will be easier for his cock to enter, and it is so big. He licks up and down, hard, then pushes his tongue inside me, shoving it in and out. I am crazed with desire, but I try not to moan loudly. I don’t want to wake Jake. Just let James satisfy himself. That’s what he wants. Then I can crawl back over to my lover like nothing has happened. He will never know what I have done, and that I enjoyed it so. I know James wants me alone, just to say he has had me that way, to mark me as his, and I want it too, so I will know. But he won’t say anything to Jake, and neither will I.

James puts the swollen head of his cock against the lips of my pussy. When he shoves it in me, I draw up my knees to open myself more, easing the pain of his ramming cock. He is good, so good. What a cock he has! He fucks me with it hard, so hard I am afraid we are going to wake up Jake. But James doesn’t care. He is in control now. For this one moment I am his pussy, and he takes me hard, just the way I like it. His thighs slap against my ass each time he rams my pussy. His cock stiffens. His hunches are quick and hard. He groans. He is going to cum, but not before I do. I can feel it building inside of me.

As the images of James lying on me, fucking me grow more intense, the vibrator is doing its magic on me. I see his face, twisted with passion, his large body looming over me. My legs are apart. I am holding them high in the air. I feel my orgasm nearing. Then it comes, hard, deep, crashing from inside of me, covering my body. I jerk, and scream aloud: “Ooooooohhhhhhh! I’m cuming! God, I’m cuming! Oooh, yes. Yes. I lie weak on the bed, spasms of after-shook racking my body. Good! So good!

Why doesn’t Jake hurry home.

That night of the ice storm was so incredible it is often difficult for me to believe it ever happened. But it did, that once, and never again. Why? Why have we not done it again? Am I the only one of the three who treasures the experience, who wants it again? I can’t believe that. They wanted it so much. They set me up, I know it. They had planned it for weeks, getting me in a situation where they could take me, knowing I would give in.

But Jake never mentioned it. After that night and the next day was over, we never talked about it. I tried a time or two to weave it into our passion dialogue during sex, but Jake never keyed on it. I was certain the guys really liked it. I was good that night. I mean, they did me so many times, it was like they couldn’t get enough. But I guess they did.

A few weeks after that night, I went to work on the same university campus where James is a professor. I saw him occasionally, mostly at a distance, across campus. Twice we met in the hall and chatted briefly. Our talk was friendly and light. The first time after we talked after that night, I was certain he would bring it up, and might even suggest we do it again, or that he might do me by himself. I just knew he was going to hit on me. But he didn’t. He just asked about my new job, how Jake was doing. Stuff like that. Nothing about the ice storm. It made me feel stupid, used, because I enjoyed it so much and wanted it again. But neither of these guys ever mentioned it.

Jake and I still have great sex, when he is in town and not busy. And we do some pretty wild things. Watch porn movies, fuck in the back of his truck the way he really likes it, the way I really like it. He is so romantic. Sometimes we do it by candle light, with wine and a lot of sexy thoughts and conversation. Wine makes us both loose and horny. Before we did the threesome, he talked about it often, particularly when he was high on wine. But now, never. I just can’t figure it out. I feel pretty blue about it.

One day at work, I look out my window and see James coming across campus from the Student Center where most faculty members go to drink coffee. He is not alone. A blonde professor of English is with him. Working in the College of Education like I do, I really don’t get to know many of the professors in other colleges. The first time I saw her with James I thought she was a graduate student, working her professor for a grade. But then I saw her at a general faculty meeting and a friend of mine told me who she was and what she does.

The first time I saw them together, I passed off as something casual. The second time I felt a twinge of resentment. But this third time makes my blood boil. I don’t know why it does. James doesn’t belong to me. Jake does. But not James. Yes, I had fucked him, that night, just that once. But that was just a wild thing the three of us did. That doesn’t give me any claim to him. So I can’t explain my feelings when I see them together, laughing, being so friendly. It makes me sick.

Is he screwing her? Is he really fucking her? I hear she’s a bitch. Why is he taking up with someone like her? After what I did for him....and for Jake. Not a wink at me since that night, not a smile, not even a handshake. Just a few casual words in the hallway. He never comes by my office, never invites me to coffee. Nothing. He used me. Is she better than I am? What can she do for him that I can’t? I feel a coldness in my chest, a chill comes over me. Why is Jake gone....again? He should be here. I wouldn’t feel this way if he were here.....Then I reflect. Yes I would. I resent him being with another woman. Why should I? I’m committed to Jake. I can’t be with James anyway. I can’t. That would be so disloyal. I can’t cheat on Jake. That one night was not my doing. I fought against them. I lost. That was not me cheating, not even when I was fucking just James, thinking Jake was asleep. It was them that night. They did me, he did me. It wasn’t my doing. No, I tell myself. These feelings for him now are wrong. Put this out of your mind. You know you will be with Jake, and only Jake. James has a right to other women. He is virile. He has needs. The bastard.

It is late afternoon when I see them crossing the campus. It is Friday and most everyone has already gone home. I’m a late worker, every day, but normally not on Friday. I go home early to get ready for Jake. But this Friday he is gone, out of town. They stop in front of Seminary Hall, where the English department is located. I see them chatting. He says something and she laughs. She turns to enter Seminar Hall but James puts his hand on her arm, pulling her back. She hesitates. The ice in my stomach gets heavy. There is a coldness running beneath my skin. She hesitates, then the two of them walk toward the College of Education building, where I am watching from my window. I turn off the light so they can’t see me.

12