From Barbara to Barbie Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,279 Followers

Now this is very interesting, thought Marlene as she gazed at Barbara's pussy and the secretions that covered her three fingers. I would just bet that Gordon's wife's vagina had been fucked hard very recently. The lips were swollen and red, the aroma that wafted from the opening was a mixture of male and female, she even detected the unmistakable smell of the lubricant that was inside most condoms. What had little Barbie been up before she interrupted them? Marlene asked herself. Let's just see how far I can take things, she thought.

"Gordon." said Marlene. "Will you be a dear and get a tube of lube out of my purse?"

Barbara knew that she was very wet and couldn't imagine why Marlene felt the need for lubrication. A minute later she understood why as a fourth finger entered her stretched vagina. She grabbed Gordon's head and pulled his face to hers kissing him passionately as Marlene moved her fingers in and out. Then it began to hurt down there as her thumb joined her fingers at least to the widest part of her hand. She realized that Marlene intended to put her hand inside her and broke the kiss and said, "ohh . . . that hurts, it won't go in, stop."

"Oh sure it will, honey. Just relax. I know what I'm doing and I won't hurt you. Here let me kiss it better," she said as she lowered her lips to the stretched vaginal lips above her hand and kissed and nipped at Barbara's clitoris. Marlene knew that it would take her over the hill again and it did. She kept rotating her hand and pushing gently until her entire hand slipped past the pubic bone that had been resisting it. She made a fist and began to move it in and out. The secretions now covered her wrist.

"Ohhhh . . . ahhhh . . . ummmm . . ." Barbara moaned. She had thought that the standard of huge objects that had or would enter her pussy was Rash's cock, now she knew better, it was Marlene's fist. While her wrist wasn't as wide as Rash's penis, her balled up fist was much larger than the head of his cock. Several inches of the wrist were now covered with the artificial and natural lubrication and as the wrist tapered she wasn't so sure that it wasn't wider, as it went in deeper, than even Rash's shaft. What she did know was that Marlene was moving at the perfect pace and the perfect way because, thought Barbara, she had probably had the same thing done to her and knew exactly what she liked and didn't like. "Do you like this, baby?" asked Marlene.

"Uhhh . . . oh, oh yesss . . . it feels, it feels wonderful," she said as she moved in unison.

Gordon's mouth was hanging open. What he was seeing was unbelievable. He had actually moved to the foot of the bed so that he had and unobstructed view of the sexiest sight he had ever seen. When Marlene pushed her hand in more than half of her forearm disappeared, then she would slowly pull it out to the wrist while twisting her arm. Barbara was tossing her head from side to side, her toes were curled, she was flushed and moaning; all of the familiar signs of a constant orgasm.

After a few minutes though, it was Barbara who called for a break. "Oh Marlene, please stop, I need to catch my breath, I need to rest for a few minutes."

When Marlene removed her wet hand there was a distinct pop and she and Gordon saw Barbara wince. The gapping opening of Barbara's vagina looked as if it had just given birth, but not for long because it quickly returned to its normal shape. The three of them cuddled, with Gordon in the middle and dozed off.

For the second time that day Barbara was awakened by the ringing of the cell phone. She untangled herself from her husband and his call-girl friend and padded to pick it up.

"Hi Barbie, we've got live ones at the Waldorf, write this down," said Myrna. "Mr. Garcia and Mr. Hernandez in the towers suite 24A."

"You'll have to give a half hour, maybe forty-five minutes." Though she hated to leave Marlene and her husband, she couldn't help but wonder what the gentlemen with the Latin surnames would be like.

To be continued.

If you enjoyed this story and would like to read more like it, just let me know.

bobfr
bobfr
1,279 Followers