From Bathing Suit to Lawsuit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still want that drink, Annie?" Scott asked, moving toward the kitchen, his eyes locked on her firm bottom as she took in the view.

"What do you have?" she responded, turning from the window and passing through a grouping of couches and chairs arrayed before a wall-mounted television.

"Beer, wine -- both red and white," he called out. "Plenty of vodka, gin, whiskey, tequila. You name it, I probably have it."

"Mm, you know, I think a beer sounds good."

Scott raised his eyebrows. "Didn't figure you for a beer girl," he said, pulling two Stellas from the refrigerator, popping their caps. "Belvidere, or Krug, yes. But beer? No."

He walked to her, handed her the bottle, and they lightly clinked them together. Annie looked around at the fully furnished apartment and recalled the Porsche that had carried them here.

"Tell me, Scott, what does your father do that you get to enjoy all this at your tender age?"

"He's a doctor, a neurosurgeon. At Northwestern."

"And you?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm thinking about law school. Right now, I'm not really doing much of anything."

"The good life." Annie moved back to one of the window walls and eased along it toward the breakfast bar that divided the kitchen from the living and dining areas, taking in the view from several hundred feet above terra firma.

"How about you, Annie?"

Reaching the bar, she leaned against it, elbows back, breasts thrust forward, and took a swig of the amber fluid. When she pulled the bottle from her sensuous lips, they formed into a sly smile.

"Are you from here, Scott?"

"Mm-hm. Yeah."

"Don't watch the news much, do you then?" She crossed her arms beneath her breasts, causing them to surge together and upward, her delicious flesh peeking above the neckline of the sundress and revealing a crisp tan line running diagonally across the top of her left breast before it plunged into the shadows of her cleavage.

"Uh, no, I guess not. Why?"

"Well, Scottie, I used to report the news." She paused; took a sip, her lips pursing around the bottle's head. "And then I WAS the news."

Recognition became apparent behind his soft brown eyes. "You mean . . . oh, yeah! You're . . ." he stuttered, almost laughing.

"Annie Davidson," she completed the sentence for him, her smile bright and broad.

"No, no. You're the one who got caught . . ." And then he caught himself.

Annie just smiled, took another sip of her beer.

"Mm-hm. That got caught sucking that guy's cock."

"Holy shit!" he laughed. "I thought you were familiar, but I thought maybe it was from seeing you around the club or something."

She shook her head and pushed herself off the bar, slowly striding toward him. "Nope. You saw me on TV. With a cock in my throat."

Fresh from college, her coarse language did not give him any pause. Yet Scott stood stock still as she approached.

"Caught on what turned out to be national television." She came closer, her breasts bouncing beneath the sundress, and took a long swig of her beer.

"Caught cheating on my poor husband," she pouted in a mocking manner. She stopped before him, their faces inches apart. He was frozen in place. The faint scent of chlorine and suntan oil assaulted his senses.

"Tell me, Scott," she began, running a bright red nail over the faded tee-shirt that covered his chest. "Do you want me to suck your cock?"

A long nail scraped over one his nipples before sliding softly down his torso, prodding him toward the window. He allowed it and, with his back against the cool glass, Annie leaned in and her sensuous lips brushed lightly against his and she felt him shiver.

"Is that a yes?" she breathed into the kid's mouth before her wet tongue slithered out and slid along his lips, before plunging into his parched mouth.

Scott merely groaned but then primal instinct took control of his brain. One of his hands dropped to her waist and slid around to the top of her butt cheeks, pulling her warm body close, and the other wrapped around the back of her head, pulling her mouth hard against his. Their hot, wet tongues twisted around each other as he massaged the taut muscles of her ass and she ground her moistening crotch against his, feeling his hardness press into her. Teeth gnashed and lips bruised and the couple was breathing through their respective nostrils like thoroughbreds just finished with a derby race.

Annie suddenly pushed away. Her hands went to his chest, slender fingers splayed against his pectoral muscles, and pushed him hard against the window. She tweaked his nipples lightly as her knees bent, taking her to a squatting position before the young man. She pushed his shirt up out of the way and yanked roughly at the drawstring of his bathing suit. The loose knot gave and the nylon covering fell easily around his ankles.

"Yessssss!" she hissed as Scott's thick cock sprang up and bobbed before her gleaming, hungry eyes. She wrapped a hand around the veiny shaft and lightly tugged at it, coercing a moan from deep in the kid's throat. She leaned forward and spit along the length of his shaft to lubricate the job her hand was doing on him and then dipped her head below the impressive shaft.

Scott's knees nearly buckled when he felt her hot breath along the inside of his thighs. Her tongue darted from between her gloss-smeared lips and licked at the smooth flesh. She breathed deep and shuddered at the scent of him -- a familiar mix of sweat and chlorine -- and then buried her face below his crotch. The broad head of his cock felt hot against her forehead as she dove in and it coursed through her silky tresses. Her teeth nipped lightly at his flesh before she turned her head slightly and felt his heavy balls roll across her make-up-free cheek toward her mouth. Her head continued to turn and her lips parted and she sucked his sac between her soft lips and past her gleaming teeth.

Above her, Scott moaned and his hands fell easily to the back of her head, pulling the older woman's face deeper into his crotch. His hips bucked in an even rhythm, his fat shaft fucking her wet, warm fist as she sucked his cum-laden balls. She gently ejected his saliva-soaked balls from her mouth and took a deep breath, inhaling once again before pulling her face away, her fist still cranking away at his slab of boy-meat. Somewhere, the air conditioning clicked on, muting the soft clanking of her bracelets.

"You're . . . fuckin' . . . incredible," he breathed, a sheen of sweat forming along his forehead and atop his upper lip.

She smiled sweetly at him before spitting on his cock again, the pace of her shucking hand increasing. "No," she intoned, her attention returning to the fat shaft fucking her fist. "That was good . . . you're about to get great . . . incredible comes later."

As the last word spilled from her shiny lips, Annie plunged her head toward the young man's cock, her jaw wide, and didn't stop until she felt the bulbous, overheated head sear into the back of her throat. Her gag reflex kicked in momentarily but she quickly stifled it, slamming her soft lips around the base of his cock and dragging them forcefully back up the length of his shaft.

"Holy . . . shit!" Scott nearly screamed, his breath immediately ragged. Annie slipped one hand around to his ass, her manicured nails scratching along his taut flesh, while the other cradled his swelling nut sac, gently rolling his testes through her slender fingers.

Her nails then dug deeply into his ass cheeks and pulled hard. His twitching cock slammed into her soft gullet before violating her throat, her esophagus contracting hard around the shaft as she swallowed him like a snake would its prey. Annie alternately pushed his hips away, causing his cock to withdraw until the crown was just beyond her teeth, and pulled them towards her, the shiny deep-purple cock head rubbing her throat raw.

"Oh, Lord," he groaned.

Annie smiled inwardly and only momentarily pulled her sloppy mouth from the shaft. "Even the Lord can't help you now," she muttered before thrusting her face toward his pelvis again, her nose crushing against her stomach as the fat shaft slid into her throat once again.

Against the window, Scott's body shook and quaked and trembled. His feet were planted firmly against the hardwood floors, pushing his body hard against the window wall, that way keeping him from falling atop buckling knees.

Annie released his nut sac and the soft fingers that had been massaging it joined her other hand behind him, her manicured nails digging deeper into his ass flesh. His hips moved of their own accord, with little prodding from her now. Soon, Scott was forcefully fucking the adulterous woman's beautiful face as saliva and pre-cum dripped from the corners of her mouth, coating her chin before splashing down onto her heaving breasts.

"Oh . . . fuck," he whimpered, his fingers curling tightly around the rail that separated the top part of the window from the bottom, his knuckles white. "Oh . . . fuck . . . O fuck . . . Ofuck . . . OFUCK!" came the crescendo from deep in his lungs.

His balls jumped beneath his shaft as they swung repeatedly against Annie's soft, slobber-covered chin. He felt them contract and, not wanting to cum so soon, he pushed the adulterous woman away from him. His fat shaft popped from her mouth -- a thick rope of their combined fluids dangling between his cockhead and her chin -- as she nearly fell back on her haunches.

"If that . . . was . . . the great," he breathed, sweat dripping from his nose and chin, running down his tanned, muscular torso, "I don't know . . . if I can handle . . . the incredible!"

Annie ran the back of her hand across her lips and chin, clearing the slippery concoction of pre-cum and spit. A lecherous smile lit in her eyes as she hurriedly pulled the sundress over her head and discarded the too-small bikini top, saying, "That was definitely NOT the great!"

"Jesus Christ," Scott groaned in awe when her full breasts sprung from the top of her bathing suit. Her torso was deeply tanned save for two triangles of creamy white flesh that were her breasts. Reddish-brown nipples sat at the center of the triangles, thick and distended.

"THIS is the great!" Annie dipped her chin and allowed a mass of saliva to drip from her soft pink lips so that it fell between the massive breasts that rose and fell upon her heaving chest. She grabbed Scott's dripping shaft and eased her chest up to his crotch, firmly planting the veiny stalk in her cleavage before again spitting on the shaft. She closed her fists, eased them against the outsides of her breasts and pushed them together, enveloping him in the slippery channel formed by the hot, slippery globes of flesh.

"Fuck my tits, Scottie!" she ordered, letting her torso fall forward against him, pushing him against the glass again in the process. She moved herself up and down him, the thick shaft slipping smoothly, like quicksilver, between the sweaty mounds.

Scott's pelvis reacted to the sensations enveloping his cock and her protruding nipples digging into his thighs, and began to develop a rhythm of its own, so Annie steadied herself, letting the young man thrust his swollen shaft up into her cleavage. When the slab of meat inadvertently slipped from between her tit-channel, she quickly pulled it back and readjusted the position of her hands, shoving her tits around the tube and interlacing her elegant fingers over it, her blood engorged nipples poking through the gaps between her knuckles.

"You wanna cum on my tits, Scottie?" she whispered, her head tilted coquettishly to one side.

"Oh . . . fuck . . . yeah!" he groaned, his eyes rolling up into his head.

"Or would you rather . . . FUCK . . . ME!" she hissed, slamming her breastbone against the sensitive underside of the kid's twitching shaft and pulling her sweating tits up and down the saliva-slickened shaft.

"Uugghh!" he managed, his brain largely incapable of forming a coherent response to the cheating slut's inquiries.

"Tell me, Scottie," she taunted him. "My TITS? Or my MARRIED . . . CUNT?"

"Aagghh . . . pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeee!" he wailed, his heavy nut sac twitching between his legs every time it swung against the soft, warm, damp flesh of her stomach.

"Please what?" she continued, her smile lascivious.

"Please . . . let me . . . fuck . . . you!" he grunted, pushing himself suddenly off the window wall.

Scott's abrupt movement almost caused Annie to fall to the floor, but she caught herself with an outstretched hand and quickly righted herself, moving toward the dining room table that had just moments ago been behind her. She reached first to her left hip and then to her right, brutally yanking the ties that held her bikini bottoms together and the thin fabric floated to the floor with nary a whisper.

Scott followed her the two or three steps to the table, his angry shaft bobbing before him, pre-cum dripping from the head and leaving a trail along his path. Annie reached the table, turned quickly and hiked her sweaty ass cheeks upon it, her supple thighs spreading wide to reveal a clean-shaven cunt that glistened against the late afternoon sun that poured in through the floor-to-ceiling windows.

"Get that fucking cock over here!" she commanded, reaching for him when he approached. Her slender fingers closed roughly around most of the bloated shaft and pulled it toward her wanton cunt. When the broad, mushroom-shaped head spread her labia apart, Scott leaned into her and covered her mouth with his, their tongues dueling and lips mashing.

Annie groaned aloud and shivered noticeably when Scott forcefully pushed his cock head past the opening to her cunt, her lips flowering outward, inviting him in. He grabbed her ass with one hand to hold her steady and pushed again, burying half of his shaft in her sodden hole.

"Yyeesssssss!" she hissed into his hot mouth before pulling her head back and shaking her sweaty locks from her beautiful face. "Harder! Jam that thing in me harder! Now! NOW!"

Scott pulled back a fraction before slamming his hips against Annie's pelvis. Like a freight train hurtling down from a mountain top with no brakes, his engorged shaft split her unfaithful cunt until the head of his cock slammed into her cervix and his pubic hair flattened against the baby-soft skin atop her fuck hole.

"That how you want it?" he growled as he bottomed out in her slippery fuck-hole

"Aaaagggghhhh!" she screamed, her head thrown back and eyes screwed shut. Annie arched her back in a vain attempt to ward off the initial pain of Scott's brutal violation of her spoken-for cunt. Her oversized tits rolled atop her torso, a sheen of perspiration glimmering in the diminishing light, and her turgid nipples pointed to the ceiling.

Scott withdrew slightly, before pushing back into the quivering woman, and bent at the waist, his soft lips fastening themselves around one of the thickened beacons that capped the rolling flesh of her tits.

"Uuuunnnngggghhhh!" Annie moaned when the wetness enveloped her sensitive nipples. She ground her hips back at the young man, attempting to pull even more of his young cock deeper into her boy-hole and to grind her agitated clit against him.

But Scott withdrew, leaving just the head buried in her mass of wet warmth, and his tongue swarmed around the fat nipple that was ensconced in his mouth.

"More . . . please," she whined, wriggling her pelvis, trying to coax him back into her. "Pleeeeaaasssse!"

Scott's agile tongue washed across the enflamed teat again and then withdrew. At the very moment that Annie felt his teeth clamp down on her nipple, he savagely thrust back into her, sending the bloated head of his cock against her cervix again, threatening to break into the womb that had carried her two children.

"Aaaaaggggghhhhh!!!!!" the lecherous woman wailed, her head thrashing back and forth, audibly slamming against the wood surface of the table. "Uuuugggghhhh!!!!"

As Scott continued his brutal battering of her married cunt, Annie quivered and her supple body writhed atop the table, and the perspiration that sheathed her body turned to sweat.

"FUCK . . . ME . . . HARDER!" she bellowed, hunching her pelvis up against his. She pushed herself off her back so that she was sitting up on the table and threw her tanned arms around the young man's neck, her lips slamming into his, her tongue shoving inside his mouth as complete, total and unadulterated lust overtook her entire being.

Scott's pelvis jerked and slammed, jerked and slammed, pummeling the unfaithful wife's cunt mercilessly, erratically. Her oversized tits flattened against his chest, slippery between their sweaty bodies, fat nipples crushing against his. Scott crashed his cock into her again, crushing her engorged clit between their pelvic bones. The pleasure-pain was agonizing and Annie threw her head back, sweat whipping off her platinum tresses as she hung onto the young man's neck.

Scott ground his pelvis into her, mashing her clit around, and slipped his hands between their shaking bodies. His strong fingers quickly found her obscenely erect nipples and clamped down on them, pinching and twisting and tugging and pulling.

"Is this what you like, slut? Like it a little rough?" he taunted.

"Uuuunnnnnggggghhhhh!!!!!!" Annie roared. "I'm . . . I'm . . . gonna . . . cuuuuummmmm!"

His fingers still insistent at her nipples, twisting them around and distorting the shape of her tits, Scott pulled his cock from her dripping hole and slammed it back into her brutally, his fat cock head tearing at the entrance to her womb.

"Aaaggghhh!!! Yesssssssss!" she spat. Her head whipped back up, her lips curled into a snarl and her eyes bore into his fiercely. "More, you FUCKER! Harder! Harder!!!!! Fuck . . . me . . . HARDER!!!!!"

Scott obliged the sexually delirious woman, releasing her nipples from his vicious grasp and slamming his hands onto her ass. He lifted her off the dining room table and stabbed his cock into her stretched-out fuck-hole repeatedly, sure to grind his pelvis against her abused and battered clit on every in-stroke.

Holding her firmly against his body, Scott felt the estranged housewife quiver and shake as she wrapped her supple thighs around his waist, her ankles locking at the small of his back, and impaled herself on his fat shaft. His strong fingers pried her ass cheeks apart as he continued his assault on the married woman's lithe body. She slipped a little from the sweat that formed between the palms of his hands and her ass and one of his fingers slid cruelly against her puckered asshole, penetrating her ass to the first knuckle.

"OH FUCK . . . THAT'S IT . . . RIGHT THERE!!!" she screamed, wiggling her hips in a desperate effort to suck more of the young man's finger into her asshole.

The sweat cascading down her toned back provided ample lubrication. Scott brutally yanked her down, skewering the delirious woman even deeper onto his punishing shaft, and his finger slipped all the way into hot, dry confines of her crinkly asshole.

"YYYEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!" Annie screamed and then her body went rigid. She remained that way for two or three seconds. Her legs and then her torso shook violently. Her slender back arched involuntarily. And then her cunt erupted around the thick shaft that had plugged her so tightly.

"UUUNNNGGGHHH!!!" came the guttural moan from deep in her lungs. Her fluids dripped and then flooded and then sprayed from around the tight seal formed by her deformed cunt lips and the overheated tower of meat that plunged to her depths and battered against her womb. It plastered Scott's stomach and hers, too, and ran copiously down his thighs, puddling on the carpet beneath his feet.

Annie hung on to the young man as the earth-shattering orgasm continued to pulse through her trembling body. She buried her sweat-soaked face against his shoulder and continued to hump her abused little cunt against the still-engorged shaft. Her body tingled from her lust-curled toes to her snapping cunt to her meaty nipples.