From Bathing Suit to Lawsuit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her orgasm began to subside, Scott eased her exhausted body back onto the dining room table but, not letting her recover, speared his fat cock into her loosened hole just as her ass made contact with the wood, forcing a yelp from the now-hyper-sensitive woman. A single burst of laughter rumbled from her lungs as she leaned back, bracing herself with her hands.

His cock slowly slicing into the older woman's stretched-out fuck-hole, Scott leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips, her wet tongue lazy against his as she slid into post-carnal bliss. Then he stood straight again and ran his fingers over his taut stomach, slick with the liquid explosion that had come from her cunt.

"Messy," he breathed.

"Yeah," she chuckled. "Sometimes."

"Not all the time?" he asked, pulling her ass off the edge of the table and lifting one of her legs up and over, rolling her so that she was now bent over the table.

"No," she grunted as her body was manhandled. "Only when it gets a little on the rough side."

"Mmm," he acknowledged, spanking her lightly on the bottom, watching her ass flesh ripple momentarily.

Annie closed her eyes briefly but then turned her head to look over her shoulder at the young man now mounting her from behind. "Harder," she said, her voice a mere whisper, her eyes molten with lust.

Scott raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Harder, I said."

He stabbed his cock into her and spanked her harder.

"Yesssssss!"

He slammed into her again, harder this time, and Annie stretched her arms toward the far side of the table, flattening her body across the wood top. Her breasts squished out from beneath her, bulging from the sides of her torso. Scott spanked her again and she slammed her pelvis back at him.

"I like it . . . rough," she muttered almost to herself, her face pressed hard against the top of the table.

"Good, slut, 'cause that's how you're gonna get it," Scott managed, the speed of his cock in her drenched hole increasing. A quick slap of her ass left his handprint, red and angry, on the golden, quivering flesh.

"My nipples yanked," he heard.

"A finger . . . in my . . . asshole."

He spanked her again and she jerked her hips, rotating them so that the top of her pelvic bone crashed against the underside of his cock.

"The degradation."

"Yesssss!!!!" he hissed, his breathing erratic now. "You're a . . . fuckin' whore . . . Annie!"

"Uugghh." Her body shivered beneath him. "Yes . . . I am . . . Treat me . . . like I'm a . . . whore . . . Pleeeeaaasseeee!!!!"

Scott spanked her again before pulling his pulsing, dripping, blood-engorged shaft from her battered cunt. He tugged lightly at her hips and drew Annie up and off the table, then urged her to the ground, on her back. He stepped over her prone, lithe body and knelt, straddling her.

"Jerk me off, slut," he commanded, resting his cock in the slick cleavage of her substantial tits. Her eyes fluttered and one hand found his slippery shaft, the other his achingly-full balls. Her slender fingers gripped tightly at the base of his shaft, her thumb pressed against its underside, and she tugged on him, softly at first but then harder.

Above her, Scott stretched an arm to his right, his fingers grasping at the edge of the table to hold himself steady. He looked down his sweaty, heaving chest to find Annie double-fisted, her elegant fingers and soft palms gliding up and down the length of his shaft, one of her thumbs occasionally pausing to apply pressure at the base of his cock. Her eyes were locked intently as the tube of meat swelled in her fists.

"Fuck . . . yeah," he groaned, his hips rocking involuntarily, fucking her slimy fists.

"Cum . . . Scottie," she breathed. "Cum all . . . over . . . me!"

He arched his back violently, slamming his cock through the hard-gripping channel formed by her jerking fists. His cock head surged. It lost texture to become smooth. Shiny. Its hue changed from light pink to angry purple in matter of moments. His balls lurched beneath him and released a torrent of cum.

Annie, with her fists still grasping tightly at the quivering cock, knew what was coming. She felt the shaft expand in her hands. She felt in the increase in heat emanating from the spit- and cum-soaked flesh. She saw the broad head of his cock darken. And then she saw Scott's cock head wink open.

Without hesitation, she released one of her elegant hands from the cock and wrapped her slender arm around his waist and pulled him down on top of her. His cock slammed into her chin and then slid into her mouth just as the first power-jet of boy-cum flew from the end of his shaft. Annie swallowed hard as his pubic hair crushed against her upper lip and nose, taking both his fat cock and the first load of sperm down her throat.

"Uugghhhhhhhh," Scott shuddered, nearly falling to the ground atop Annie's writhing body. So powerful was his orgasm that it wracked his stomach violently. He caught himself on outstretched arms and pulled back slightly, feeling the ridge of his cock head catch at the entrance to her throat, and slammed his pelvis at the unfaithful woman's face.

Below him, Annie gagged. She had been unprepared for his violent re-penetration of her tender throat, but swallowed hard to end the gagging. Scott began pulling out as her throat muscles contracted around his cock, coaxing a second massive load of cum from his shaft that splattered against her throat and then began filling her mouth as he withdrew.

She again swallowed hard, her nostrils working to desperately suck much-needed oxygen into her lungs, and Scott violated her abused mouth for the third time, another torrent of cum filling her oral cavity. Annie couldn't keep up and she coughed violently, Scott's sperm leaking from the not-so-tight seal formed by her soft lips and his engorged shaft.

Sweat poured from his body as his pelvic bone settled against Annie's mouth. Another mass of cum spat from the end of his cock -- less forcefully than the previous blasts -- and Annie easily swallowed it down. After a fifth and sixth deposit into the adulterous slut's mouth, Scott pushed himself up so that he was once again straddling her. His rapidly deflating cock slipped from her wet mouth, down her sperm-coated chin and flopped between her heaving, swollen breasts.

"I think . . . that was . . . the . . . incredible," he breathed, wiping sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand.

Annie coughed once below him and reached to her side for her sundress. Using the thin material to clean the young man's seminal fluid from her chin and cheeks and mouth, she then cast it aside, the slender fingers of one of her hands encircling the thick but soft tube of flesh that had just defiled her mouth and throat and stomach.

"Maybe," she responded with a playful smile. She lifted her head and slapped the light pink head of his cock against her full lips and then, her lips parting, against her wet, pink tongue. "But there's still [SLAP] one hole [SLAP] that this massive [SLAP] cock [SLAP] hasn't violated."

Scott groaned and rolled his eyes. "As much as I'd love to continue playing with this body, I can't, Annie."

She groaned beneath him and playfully slapped his rippled, sweaty stomach. "C'mon, Scottie. Pleeeeaaassseee?"

He laughed, but persisted. "Really, I can't. I'm supposed to meet my dad and the slut he's dating for dinner."

"Aaww," Annie whined, her slender fingers tracing over her stomach, down her pelvic bone, and swirling lazily over her still-engorged clit.

"Tell you what, go get in the shower and clean this slut body up, okay? I'll have a surprise for you," he offered, pushing himself off the woman. A glob of cum dripped from the end of his shiny cock and dropped to her belly. "And keep playing with yourself. Right on the edge of orgasm. I want you ready when I get out of the shower."

She pushed herself up and Scott led her into the guest bathroom, turning on the water. He left her there, sitting on the toilet seat with two fingers buried in her bald cunt while the water warmed, and went back into his bedroom, starting his own shower. While he waited for the water to heat up, he picked up the cordless phone next to his bed, and hit one of the memory buttons. After two rings, a familiar voice answered.

"Park Tower Lobby, this is Willy. How can I help you?"

"Willy, Scott Paulson here."

"Hey, Mr. Paulson. What can I do for you?"

"Well, first of all, cut the 'Mr. Paulson' crap. But more importantly, it's what I can do for you."

"I like the sound of that."

"Yeah? Did you like the look of that chick I brought back this afternoon?"

"Oh, yeah. She's fine. Familiar, too. Think I've seen her before."

"Probably have. Used to be on the news? Got caught on film sucking some dude's cock?"

"Ooohhhh, yeaaaah. Now I remember." Willy paused for a moment. "So what's the deal, Scott."

"Willy, that little slut is so fucking hot for cock right now, and I can't give her anymore. Gotta go meet my dad in a little bit. I know you're getting off duty right about now."

"Harry just got here, so I'm done. So what's up?"

"So, how about you come up here and help the lady out?"

"What the fuck?!?"

"You heard me, Willy. Just let yourself in. I'll be in the shower back in my room. But you go into the guest bath, just down the hallway? I guarantee you: you're gonna get some of that pussy!"

"Well, Scott, my brother. I don't think I can pass that shit up."

Scott disconnected and put the phone back in its cradle. He checked the water temperature and climbed beneath the head, rinsing the day's sweat, suntan lotion and Annie's cum from his flesh.

* * *

The story of Annie Davidson is not over. It may never be over. She made a mistake -- a big one -- and it led to the irretrievable breakdown of her marriage and the shattering of a career that she had worked so hard to build and maintain. And from there, she had slipped into a depravity generally unseen in a woman so driven.

But while Annie freely acknowledged that she had made a mistake -- that it was not within the code of journalistic ethics to become sexually involved with those who you are interviewing or investigating -- internally, she laid the blame for her current state of life at the feet of the news outlet that had originally reported the story and the news director that he put the weasel high up in that forty-five year old oak tree.

Consistent with American values, Annie Davidson had filed a lawsuit. While the lawsuit said many things, one of them was most incredible: defamation. In other words, Annie contended that the reporting on her "relationship" with the murder suspect was false.

Fortunately for the network and its new director, truth is the ultimate defense.