From Beyond

Story Info
Stories lead to supernatural encounter.
1k words
3.57
7.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those eyes, always on my mind!

I have always loved looking into a girls beautiful eyes, one of my favorite things. But, this is a picture, I have become obsessed with a picture and a girl, a girl who I only know through a few emails, some stories she has written and of course the picture.

Stories that seem to reveal as much about me, as they do about her, the author. Stories and eyes that seem to look into my being, exposing things about me I have never dared to tell a living soul. Secrets, revealed about me, by a stranger.

It started when I found one of her stories online I really liked. Her story drew me in, she wrote in a way that made me believe this was my experience, not hers. It was so real it was haunting. It was similar to an experience I had years ago, I was intrigued.

I clicked on the authors name and found she had submitted two stories. I then clicked on her biography page and that is when I saw it. On the page was a picture from the author. The picture was a close-up shot of her eyes, only her eyes. Some girls have eyes that are mesmerizing but that word only partly explains what I felt, when I looked, no stared, into those eyes.

From the picture I could tell that she was a gorgeous girl, no woman. I had a strange feeling that I had looked into those eyes before but could not for the life of me think of when or where? I was smitten; I found myself almost hypnotized, staring at her picture. Her eyes seemed to call me, beckon me.

I read through her profile and learned a little bit about her. I noticed she had a written a remark at the bottom of the page that said - email me. My eyes drifted back to stare into those eyes, the dark, incredible eyes in her picture. They seemed to look right through me, knowing my every thought. Intimidating, yet comforting. I looked through her profile once more, but this time did not find the email me message. I looked again but it was not there.

I noticed a contact button at the top of the page. I emailed the author telling her I loved her story I had just read and told her of my plan to read her other story tomorrow. A reply instantly showed in my Inbox. I was ready for bed but decided to check who would be emailing me at this late hour. To my surprise the author had emailed me back with the Phrase -- I have been waiting for you.

I hurried and emailed her back telling her she might be mistaking me for someone else, I had never met her. I sent the email and again I received an instant reply. It was the author again. She never explained herself, just wrote down the title of the story I had vowed to read the next day. Below the title of the story she had written -- Let me know.

I wondered about our strange email exchange and headed off to bed.

The next day I read her second story, an erotic story. To say I was aroused would be an understatement. While this was not a story I had experienced in real life, or even fantasized about, the story shook me.

She wrote about feelings I had never even thought before, yet they were so real to me. Feelings that had waited a lifetime to manifest inside of me. Like something that had been missing in my life. Magically brought into being by the girls story, the girl behind those eyes, the eyes, burned into my mind.

The story ended with an incredible sex episode, the climax of passion and feelings she wrote so perfectly about. I had become so caught up in the story I didn't realize how aroused I had become and how hard my cock was.

I sought privacy and urgently began stroking myself, thoughts of me and the author abandoned in complete desire. The entire sex episode in the story played out in my mind, every sentence, every word. I was so enveloped in the experience that could actually taste her as I kissed her intimately on the lips. I tasted the sweat on her skin and her pussy nectar as I kissed, sucked and nibbled on her lovely clit and labia. I felt her breath on my neck, her hands on my hips and her lips and tongue as she pleased me intimately. The sex episode in my mind, from the story, seemed as real as if she was actually there.

It seemed like we had been lovers before. We anticipated each others actions, knew each others secret desires and moved in perfect rhythm, pleasing each other as if we were two actors in a script. Two lovers, who had waited an eternity to finally meet, an erotic destiny fulfilled.

The story ended with our mutual climax. We had enjoyed each other with an intimacy that could only come from lovers who knew and cared for each other for a lifetime. The kind of relationship most people only dream of, few ever experience.

The experience was haunting, a phantasm.

I gathered myself together and all I could think to do was hurry and email the author. I rushed to my computer; I had to ask her who she was? What had happened? I clicked Send.

My Inbox showed a message received, almost instantly. I opened the Inbox hesitantly. The reply was only two words, -- Finally Together!!!

I emailed again asking -- Please, who are you? The instant reply this time was only one word, --- Again!!!

I pondered the events I had experienced. Much more than strange, more like Supernatural?

I checked my email again and I had over 100 messages in my Inbox. The messages continued to increase as I attempted to read them one by one, all from the author. The message was the same in every email. --- Again!!!

Those eyes, always on my mind!