From Beyond the Stars Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman falls in love with an alien that eats people.
5.2k words
4.15
16.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 From the Darkness

The ding-dong of the doorbell yelled at me over and over. That obnoxious tone only made my head throb even more. I knew that going out drinking was a bad idea. Who the hell could be bothering me on my day off? I slumped out of bed and staggered to the door. The lights blinked as I stared through peephole in the metal door. Nobody there but sunshine and the billboard that always smiled back. God I hate that thing.

"Is anybody there?" I asked.

"Wake up! We are going to be late for the movie. Do you know what time it is?" Immediately sprang back.

"My alarm clock broke. You know that. So what time is it?"

"It is already passed four." Replied the coal-headed woman, peering back at me though the hole.

"Movie? But we were supposed to do that tomorrow."

"You have been passed out for a day. I tried to get in here yesterday but it was locked. So come on open up this door and I will help you get dressed Edana."

"Alright you don't have to say it so loudly." I said, opening the door. The light glared in and the barrier quickly shut behind her. "My head feels like it is going to pop, Vela."

"Here." She said shoving a plastic bag into my hands. "Drink that and you will feel as good as new."

I pried open the sides to find a pink bottle. It said "Honey Dew All the Way to the Moon." More booze, perfect. I am going to be sick if this keeps up. I set it in the barren fridge. Looking away in disgust I found her rummaging through my panty drawer.

"Is this really the time for that?" I asked.

"Get your ass in that shower and you leave this to me." Vela spat back. "You are the one who made me use a sick day just to see some creepy assed movie about aliens. I am a very busy person you know. I mean sure I hear that it has had good reviews but you know aliens freak me out."

"Hey I know you like being scared, besides you are the one who made me watch all those horror movies!"

"Well alright I will give you that. Just hurry up we are going to be late. Considering how much you have been droning on and on about this alien flick I would assume you would be more enthusiastic. Besides I already bought the tickets."

I nodded and switched on the florescent lights in the bathroom. The white washed walls glimmered with cleanliness. My special place, my private place. The knob turned and the icy water fell stabbing at my hand. Tingles squiggled up my spine and the headache drifted away to the white noise of the shower. I stretched with the mirror as my audience. My halfway-buttoned shirt looked crooked as ever and my poor hazel eyes had bags under them. The random clumps of dark emerald hair looked like some animal mauled them.

Slowly I undid the shirt and slipped out of the black bra. The goose bumps only grew and I cupped my boobs, eying myself in the mirror. Damn it. The hair dye is already starting to fade. Is the hot water broken again? Fuck it I need to get this over with. The matching panties fell to the floor and I submerged into the cascade of chilled water. Cold! Shit, shit, shit! The shampoo quickly lathered in my hands and spread. Shivers raged while I rinsed out the suds. Twisting the handle the water stopped just as I went numb. The green towel canvassed my quaking form in a second and I rubbed up and down. Much better. I let out a sigh.

Vela slammed open the door. "What the hell are you doing? The movie starts in half an hour!"

"Don't you knock?" I stammered.

"It is not as though I haven't seen every inch of you already. What is the point in being embarrassed now? Cutting diamonds I see. Did your hot water break again?" She said, lifting me to my feet and stuffing a bra over my head.

Before I knew it I was dressed in a mini skirt with knee high stockings and my furry hoodie. My wild hair had been tamed and somehow been straightened. I clacked my leather boots together and away I got dragged. Vela's black leather jacket glistened in the sun and her tight jeans showed off her toned legs. I guess I need to do more squats if I want legs like that.

She kicked out the stand on her bike and slapped a helmet over my head. Her hands became masked in fingerless gloves and she strapped her white helmet into place. The bold and prominent letters on the back read "R.M.Q. P.D."

I straddled the seat and wrapped my arms around her. The engine grumbled to life. It revved twice before the roar became steady and she let the brake loose. The tires kissed the pavement and the rubber screamed. We sped along the side streets, swerving between parked cars. Slowly it came to a stop at the entrance of a real road. The cars zipped by and the rumble of the bike spiked.

Vela gunned it and we entered the stream of traffic. The wind kicked and flounced. It grabbed at my hair and crawled through my clothes. I buried my face in her back. The sun tipped before dipping behind the tall buildings to our side. Slowly we turned and the bike came to a stop.

"You can stop groping me for dear life now." Said Vela looking away from me.

"Well you know I get scared of traffic when I am on a bike."

"Yes, yes now if only you would dig in my pants out of fright." She chuckled unlocking my hands from her chest.

She kicked the stand back out and pocketed the keys. Her wet cherry lips pressed against my cheek and I recoiled. She smirked undressing me with her amber eyes. My face twisted into a pout and she slapped me on the back.

"You know for a cop you do some weird things." I said, looking away from her.

"I do weird things? You are the one with the alien obsession. I mean really, last time I let you choose what porn to watch and it was all this cartoon crap with tentacles. I do not care how drunk I was that was some weird shit."

"Oh it is not that bad." I replied. "It is because it is so strange that I find it exciting."

"Well that would explain that thing I found under your bed. That is the strangest looking toy I have ever seen. I accidentally flipped it on. It started thrusting and rotating. A snake thing came out of the tip. I swear it wanted to rape me."

"Look, yes. I do have such a thing but do we really have to talk about this in the middle of a parking lot of a movie theater?" I said, glancing around at the surrounding parked cars. "I mean that kid over there looks like he is going to cry and we keep getting strange looks."

"Who cares?" Replied Vela walking along. "If you keep this up we are going to play cops and robbers when I drop you off."

She would too I know she would. I don't wanna be handcuffed to the bed with a blind fold on again. Last time there was no lube either. Never again! I shook my head getting rid of such thoughts. The short line wavered before me.

"How about we just watch this movie and then we can decided if anything extra is going to happen."

"Alright I suppose so. But I want some kind of action I did wake your ass up and take you to the movie you have been wanting to see." Scowled Vela.

I fumed at her. "And whose fault is it that I was comatose for a full day? My day off no less. Plus I missed work today. I am going to get bitched out when I show up tomorrow."

"It is not my fault. You said you could handle that much. Besides I didn't even get in your pants that night it was a lose, lose for us both. Your drunk ass kicked me in the face when I tried to put the moves on you and barricaded the door." She replied crossing her arms and looking away from me.

"You were the one who kept mixing the damn drinks I mean really. There must have been eight different ones in there. I am surprised I did not go to the hospital for alcohol poisoning."

"Oh you are just a light weight."

"Oh my bad I do not have four fucking kidneys."

"Hey you leave my kidneys alone."

Those god damned kidneys. Normal people don't have four of them. She just drinks and drinks and is sober as a bird while im wasted. Well what ever it is not as though I do not enjoy it. But it just feels so underhanded. Taking advantage of such an unfair benefit. Well maybe the aliens will make me feels better.

"Why are you waiting in line anyway? I already bought the tickets. Come on lets go get the good seats." Smiled Vela.

She did, didn't she? A smile crept across my face and we walked inside. Soda and popcorn that is what makes a movie in a movie theater great. I stepped in line only to be grappled by the ear.

"But I want pop corn and soda." I said.

"Fine ill go grab the seats you get me some soda too." Smirked Vela already darting away.

I pointed here and there getting the treats before making my way along. I matched the ticket to the room and entered. The darkness swirled all around while the previews played. My eyes scanned the pitch seats. Most of which were empty. Finally I spied Vela in the very top corner farthest away from the entrance. Shimmying along I sat beside her, handing the cup of cola to her. She sighed setting her head in her hand.

"So what do you see in these movies anyway?" She asked lightly.

"They keep my childhood dream alive." I answered.

"Is that so?"

Aliens have fascinated me ever since I was five. I have always dreamed of meeting one. With the universe being such a big place the way I see it is how could we possibly be alone? In the movies they are always evil but surely if they could travel the stars shouldn't they have progressed passed such trivial matters like harvesting organs or destroying humanity? I mean maybe one of them just wanted to come here for vacation or something. They don't have to have ill intent do they?

The screen flickered and the man within it screamed trying to fight off the alien creature. His strength weighs and it forces its way into his mouth. Blood flowed from his nose and he had been taken over by the thing. My body grew warm and the strange elation that I always feel from watching these types of things spread.

Vela kneeled before me, pulled my panties down and buried her face between my thighs. The slick tongue slithered and my legs drew her closer and deeper. It probed and drank. Digging more profoundly inside. Quivering I opened wide allowing her to do as she pleased. Her fingers drummed on the outside, playing with the lips. Her thumb spun my clit like a joystick. She pressed her mouth against my own and our tongues played. Her needy hands unzipped my hoodie and pulled the bra away from my breasts.

She bit and nipped at my nipples while her hand caressed below. One finger then two drilled in and out. So good. It feels so good. She knows all of my weak points. It became hard to keep myself quiet. I pressed against her and panted in her ear. Her smirk grew and grew just like my impending bliss.

"I am almost there." I whispered.

Her hands froze and she pulled away from me. I glanced up and she undid her belt, letting her jeans come undone. Her hips worked back and forth silently getting them to her knees. Her black-laced underwear slipped down before she sat back in her seat.

"Now you do me." She smiled.

I nodded and leaned into her. My tongue wiggled and wormed up her legs from one to the other. She moaned lowly, opening her cunt. I pressed against her slit and slid inside. The warmth surrounded me and ground against me. She pressed and squeezed my tongue. My eyes wandered to her blissful face, which only encouraged me. The fingers flicked her nub of flesh and she gasped as I sucked her juices up. Her legs wrapped around me and pulled me in deeper.

"That's right." She dribbled. "Rape me with your mouth."

Vela leaned over me. Her fingers stuffed themselves into me. My love liquid dripped and I was already at the point of no return. We both shuddered. I drank and drank her delicious syrup. She licked her fingers with a satisfied grin. Slowly we pulled ourselves together and watched the movie, our hands holding one another.

"It is growing inside of him!" screamed one of the actresses before a hail of gunfire kills both the man and the monster. The credits began to roll. The movie was over. Our faces flushed we smirked at one another.

"That was a nice movie." I said with a smile.

"So same time next week?" Asked Vela rotating her panties to fit back correctly.

"We could just watch a movie at my place you know. After all I don't see any more alien movies on the list for a little while. Besides don't you wanna come back to my house to finish up?"

Vela grinned before it turned into a frown. Her cell phone rang and she slipped it out of her pocket. She stood listening, "Yah, yah alright. Fine if it is another one. Doesn't that guy ever take a day off."

"What is the matter?"

"Some shit got real across town. Another one of those weird assed murders. You know the ones that have been on the news lately. I think that it is the hundredth victim. Anyway I will drop you off before I go to work." Sighed Vela, pulling out a pack of cigarettes.

"I thought you stopped smoking you know how much I hate that. I will be fine. I will walk home it has been a while since I did that anyway." I sneered, walking away.

"Well I did but this past two months has been a real bitch everyday at the least three people get killed by this one guy. Are you sure that you do not want me to drive you back?"

"Yes I will be fine." I hate it when she smokes that disgusting taste that it leaves in my mouth. I told her to stop or we are through. She had better wash her mouth and brush her teeth till they bleed before she even attempts to kiss me again.

***

Well great that fucked everything up. Sick day off my ass. Why do I always have to go when some nut job discombobulates somebody? If I find this son of a bitch I'll tear his balls off and stuff them down his throat. This is the eighth time this month that I have been cock blocked by this shit. Get it together Vela Victorian. Damn it I just stopped smoking too. Now Edana is in a bad mood she is probably going to go home and fuck herself with that thing under her bed. Where did she get that thing anyway? Oh man if this fucking freak gets a hold of her. Just calm down she should be all right. The only victims seem to be men.

The smoke drifted and I sighed. I weaned the filter a while longer. It was a good smoke, first in a month. Oh how I missed this feeling. I sucked and the stick lit up, shriveling away. I dropped it to the concrete, stamping it out. The boot kicked the stand and the bike tilted. I sat as it whirred and angrily started up. The helmet lowered and streetlights blared at the empty sky. No stars just a sickly red glow off of the clouds circling overhead.

The wind rustled and shifted in the night air. The cars monotonously droned on single file, not even a solitary out of place lane change or speeder. Finally the police station came into view. It rose up high a towering monument to justice, or at the least a pay check and great benefits. My teeth ground and that itchy twitch in my fingers came back. Clearly I have not smoked enough yet, for the shit that I have to deal with.

I puffed away walking through the revolving glass doors. One of the grunts ran passed baton and tazzer in hand. The corridors shifted and turned. I opened a blue door, nearly naked women darted glances at me before hurriedly stuffing themselves into their uniforms.

"So did the chief call everyone in today?" I asked doing as they were.

"Yes he called everyone in. That son of a bitch got one of us. I think it was Ricky."

"No shit? Ricky that is a shot out of the dark. Poor kid he just got his badge too. So where did he go down?"

"Over by Tenth Street."

The cigarette dropped. Oh fuck! That is a block away from the movie theater. The uniform had never been put into place so fast before. I was already out the door dialing on the cell phone before the locker had even closed. Answer, come on answer your phone you alien obsessed bitch! Let me know you are alright.

It rang and rang before a loud click. "Hello? Vela is that you?" Asked Edana.

"Yes, it is me are you alright?"

"Yah. I'm just buying some booze at the convenience store down the street from my house. Why do you ask?"

"Look just go home and lock the door and do not let anybody in unless it is me."

"That was what I was planning on, except that last part of course. Since somebody started smoking again. Guess me and Magnum will be having fun all night, by ourselves." Sneered her voice.

"Who the fuck is magnum? And you know I am under a lot of stress lately. You know there is a fucking lunatic on the loose that started killing cops today!" I shouted into the phone.

"Magnum is that toy under the bed and you don't have to yell at me! Next week is canceled so don't show up." Cried her voice before the call cut out.

Shit, shit, oh fuck I should not have yelled at her. But at the least she is safe. Well ill give her a couple of days to simmer down.

"Lt. the chief is looking for you." Said a voice behind me.

"Thanks."

I walked down the hall to the elevator. The button glowed from my touch and the little light showed it was moving down steadily. My foot stamped as I pulled out another cigarette. I reached into my pockets shoveling out the contents but there was no lighter. Damn it. It must still be in the locker.

"Need a light? When did you start smoking again?" Asked the officer stepping behind me.

"Thanks Richard. I just started again."

The doors opened and we stepped inside. They closed as I lit up the end and suckled on the sweet nicotine.

"What are partners for? So what is the cause this time?"

"Well I am having woman troubles. That and this psychopath is still on the loose. How have we not caught this guy yet?"

"Don't we all. So I don't get it did I make you gay or was it in you all along?"

"Oh shut up you dick. It was probably cause you snore and smell funny."

"Just smoke some more killer. Before you go crazy and actually kill somebody again."

"Tell me about it. I strangled the fuck out of that crack head. I am never going cold turkey again."

"So how did you get through that anyway?"

"Lots of sex and alcohol."

"Now that mention it you did come in borderline drunk every morning and were quaffing those pain killers with your coffee."

"So did you hear what happened to little Ricky?" I asked as the doors opened and we walked along.

"Yah his family is devastated. I mean if you found out that your son—"

"Just stop I am going to be hearing enough of that crap later." I said, pushing open the entry to the chief's office. "Good thing I did not eat yet."

The oaken desk sat shrouded with the blinds behind it closed. The lamp upon it did little to reveal the room. A man stood rubbing his head. He turned after a few moments.

"Good, very good. Lieutenant Vela you are to oversee the new task force that is investigating the serial murderer." Said the man, his bright blue eyes glared at me with a deep hatred.

"Sir if I may. I really do not have time for this. My life is already going to hell because of this guy. I hate him a lot but if I am the lead when the hell am I going to have time to piece my life back together?"

"If you like your job," he replied, "Then you are going to get your ass down to forensics and tell the people gathered there every single thing you know about this case. You had best be burning the midnight oil or else you are fucking fired. Are we clear?"

"Sir I understand and I am sorry for your loss."

"Nobody deserves what happened to my son. How could he do such a thing anyway?"

"He's one sick son of a bitch sir."

Richard and me left blank, yet full of rage. This night just keeps getting better and better. Now my ass is on the line. The elevator slowed and we walked into the swivel doors. The room before us was filled with things I did not even know the names of. Computers and testing stuff, that kind of crap. A woman with bundled up blonde hair stood in her white lab coat while she read through reports. Others hurriedly did things, I do not know what but they sure looked busy.

12