From Beyond the Stars Ch. 02

Story Info
A young woman falls in love with sexy alien that eats people.
5.7k words
4.19
10.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Star Child

Pain. The throbbing of my face stung even through my dream. It felt as though a wasp had been jammed into my mouth and it jabbed me over and over injecting its venom in the same place. The butterfly of black, green, red, and blue shattered like glass. My eyes twitched and I became aware of a soft sensation rubbing against me. Groggily I sat up in my bed. How did I get here? The mirror on the far wall tinted with my movement and I saw my bruised face. It was then that I realized that I really had been raped and that it was not a dream. But then that woman, where is she?

My eye scanned the room but there was no lady. Looking back to the mirror something shiny caught my attention. It was a light blue color. A strand of the hair dangled down from the ceiling. Slowly I looked up. There she was that creature who was too beautiful to be human. Her eyes were shut but those things in her hair waved about. Her curled body somehow held itself to the roof. She saved me didn't she? I should thank her.

"Excuse me, umm miss alien? Are you awake?" I asked flustered.

Her eyes snapped open and she dropped atop me. I did not realize she was so big. Her face stared into my own. Her menacing approach made me recoil. I retreated to the edge of the bed, only being stopped by the wall. She sat there a look of confusion glanced back at me. Her fingers crawled along the bed as her eyes never left my own. They danced up my legs and I cringed away.

What is this fear that I feel towards her? Is this just my human nature urging me to reject and disdain something that is different, to be scared of something new? But she saved me why should I fear her? I need to find out if she really is an alien.

"Are you a nice alien or a bad one?" I asked.

Curiosity filled her manor as she pulled my hair. She looked so deeply at the clump in her grasp I swear she could have read my mind. Her smooth hand touched my face gingerly on the side of my swollen cheek. It was almost as though she had never seen a woman before. Maybe I am the first human that she has met. This is like a dream come true. An alien, a real alien. She seems nice enough. I wonder if she can talk?

"Do you understand me?" I asked while her feathery feelers scurried along my face.

Slowly she nodded. I don't believe it, she understood me. "Say something." I blurted out.

She made a clicking sound but that was not speech, or maybe it was to her people. Perhaps she can't talk like a human. The poor thing she must be frightened. She must want to communicate. I wonder if she is lonely.

My smile grew and she looked at me strangely. It hurt a little bit, smiling that is. She noticed that I winced. My foolish grin was ripped from my face as she forced me down. Her tongue emerged it was long and slender. I could feel her drool, dripping on my skin. A terrifyingly warm sensation spread wherever it touched me. The tip glistened sharp as a needle. I felt the pressure then the pain as it stabbed into my cheek. I could only scream as her lips suckled around where her tongue dug and swam through my flesh.

The agony faded oddly enough. It was warm, almost pleasurable. Her tongue wormed into my mouth having made its way through my cheek. Slowly it played, tasting me before it retreated back into her. My face had become numb and my head spun. Her hands petted me softly and sweetly. She wasn't so bad after all. I embraced her and she coiled around me. Gently I drifted back into sleep's embrace. Her warmth surrounded me.

***

Oh how fun, this is definitely what I wanted to spend my evening doing. Sitting in a patrol car eating donuts with numb nuts over there. The police scanner switched on, it buzzed while I flipped through it. Another two eighty-eight, two sixty-one, oh look at that a four eighty.

"You wanna get this one?" Asked Richard, stuffing his face.

"Not in the mood for a car chase." I replied, staring at the concentrated fat sitting in my hand. "Why in the hell did you get donuts anyway? Have you ever heard of dinner?"

"What is wrong with donuts?"

"And you wonder why I dumped your ass. Women are just better, they understand. Donut equals cottage cheese thighs you dumb fuck. Get me some Chinese food or something. I want a real dinner."

"What the fuck crawled up your ass?"

"This fucking case did." I sneered, tossing that sugary hell out the window. "Look I had plans today movie, dinner, the works but then this shit happened. I should be getting pounded into a coma right about now or doing just that to my woman alright."

"Hey don't take it out on the donuts. So what is this new one like anyway you always cut me off about the details."

"She is not your type. If you saw what was under her bed you would scream and run away crying."

"I don't care what is under her bed tell me about her." Replied Richard with a frown.

"I don't know. She has green hair, a dimple on the side of her sweet smile and a serious kink for the freaky. It takes a little bit to get her going but once she does we go all night. Last time she let me blind fold her and handcuff her to the bed. Then I fucked her ass, no lube or nothing. She was crying so loud that night we woke the neighbors."

"Well good to know you hooked up with somebody you can get along with. So as I was saying—" He said before a car swerved right in front of us. "Shit!"

He flipped the sirens on and the coffee in my lap exploded. Fuck! That shit burns! I squirmed, padding napkins at the searing liquid. The car jerked into full motion and the cup lurched. I hurled it out not wanting to take a chance. The patrol car blared down the intersection. The suspect swirled wildly. There was something on the roof of the car.

I leaned in to get a closer look. Ovals spread flapping in the wind. No fucking way. It is that god damned alien! "Hey you see what I see?" I shouted at him.

"Yah it looks just like that video. What the fuck is it doing in the middle of the street? Doesn't this thing only hunt in the alleyways?"

What looked like an arm reached up before slamming back down. Through the back window I saw the limb, roaming around within the cabin. It grappled the driver, tearing him from the seat and through the hole in the roof. Suddenly it leapt into the sky, leaving the car to its own devices.

He stared out the window as he said. "Did you see that? It can fucking fly. No wonder we can't find this thing!"

"We have a five ninety-five on Everest road be advised suspect of the skinner case has been spotted fleeing the scene." I, as calmly as possible, said into the intercom.

"Advised will you need medical help?"

"I do not know." I replied.

What the hell is this city coming to? An alien is just running loose and doing what ever the fuck it pleases. Thank god I started smoking again. I slipped my hand into my pocket and shakily pulled out that pack. I tapped it twice but it was empty. Shit already gone through a pack.

"Hey I need some more smokes." I said.

"Did you see where it went?"

"It is long gone by now. You saw how fast it was. So about those smokes."

"Here." He said, handing me one of his nasty menthol cigarettes.

Better than nothing I guess. My mouth twisted at the taste but soon the nicotine kicked in and it was tolerable. The car in front of us came to a stop. A wall kept it from coasting any farther. Slowly we approached the still running vehicle. I drew near the passenger seat. My eyes fell on the roof torn and bent out of shape. The door slammed open. My stomach churned from the blow and I staggered back out of breath. A little girl ran away crying.

My head jerked and Richard gave chase. She did not get very far. He came back child in tow. She kicked and screamed, biting his arm. She babbled. "Papa... Papa the big fairy took Papa!"

"Big fairy?" I asked, my hand gently touching her face.

Her mouth snapped and bit into my fingers. Fuck! This little bitch. I know that she is freaked out but damn she doesn't have to bite me. I drew back my hand and slapped her. She seemed to calm a bit, being reduced to sobbing.

"Tell me about this fairy that took papa."

She shook her head sniffling with her terrified eyes. Fanfuckingtastic the first real witness is a scared little girl who just lost her father. No way in hell are we going to get anything usable out of her.

"Lets get her down to the station." I said already, placing her in the back of the cruiser. "Maybe she will calm down enough to let us hear what happened."

"Alright you do that I am going to stay here and secure the scene. Those pencil pushers will want their hands all over it."

"Well I guess somebody is getting to ride up front." I smiled. But the girl blubbered away while I strapped her in.

I sat in the seat, rubbing my eyes. How long has it been since I slept? Somewhere around eighteen hours I guess. Fucking alien. I pulled a grin from the glower that hung over my face, "So who wants Chinese food?"

~~~

The white room shimmered all around, leaving only the dark camera staring down from the corner. I sat in the folding chair, my legs up on the table. I leisurely ate out of the box of Tai City. My lips snacked as the noodles and orange chicken melted in my mouth.

"You sure you don't want any?" I asked the solemn girl across from me.

She sat broken and empty. Her father must have meant a lot to her. Finally she spoke up, "Papa is gone. Is the big fairy going to come for me next?"

"You are in the safest place in the city right now." I grinned, actually believing what I said.

"That doesn't matter if she wants you nowhere is safe."

"Well if that is so why don't you just tell me what happened. Give me something so that I know what I am up against."

"It won't matter it is not as though you could kill her. It is my fault that Papa was taken."

"What do you mean? Wait start at the beginning." I said, my confusion clearly showing through.

"Papa just took me to King Burger and after we ate I went outside." Softly said the girl. "In the back behind the parked cars there was a light that went on and off. The fairy was there. She was watching it until I asked her if she was all right. If I had known then maybe Papa would still be here. I shouldn't have tried to help her. She was so scary. She didn't start out scary though. After I called out to her she started to walk towards me, except there was something wrong with her."

"What do you mean something was wrong with her?"

"Well it was the way that she walked. She limped. Then papa came and said 'Don't get involved with homeless people.' But then I said 'but Papa she is a fairy. I think that she is hurt.' Papa told me to get behind him. He pulled out his gun and shot her in the head twice. He missed the third time and the fourth hit her in the tummy. At first I thought that she was dead. I started crying and hitting Papa but then she got back up and was really mad."

"What does your dad do for a living?"

"He is a detective."

"How did you know that she was angry?" I asked.

"She was singing before he shot her. Then she started, hissing really loud. It made my ears hurt."

"Singing?"

"Yah it was like one of those noisy bugs except it sounded a lot nicer."

"Then what happened?"

"Papa dragged me to the car and we drove away really fast. But then she landed on the roof and clawed at the glass. She had red eyes and these things that looked like feathers were moving around on her forehead. Her hand broke the roof of the car and she pulled Papa away. Is Papa going to be alright?"

"I am sure that papa is going to come here looking for you if he is alright." Or so I said, I knew full well that he must be dead. After all there has not been a single survivor of this thing that was attacked directly. "Is there anything else that you remember?"

"Yah she was really tall. Even taller than Papa and people always say that Papa is tall."

"So you said that when you first saw her she was watching a light?"

"Yah I thought that it was really weird. I read in a book once that moths and butterflies like lights and that is why they come to them at night. Maybe fairies like them too."

She is attracted to light? Wait a minute didn't Ricky get attacked under a lamppost? Come to think of it every attack has taken place near some sort of light. Shit this whole damned city is full of lights how are we ever going to figure this out? Maybe these attacks are all just random and being provoked. She might be defending herself; I mean she did not attack Ricky until he took an aggressive stance. Could it be so simple as being threatened?

"So can you describe what she looked like?"

"She was very pretty. She had long green hair and her wings were red, blue, and purple. She was wearing these really weird clothes. I can't really describe them but they were a really dark purple and did not really cover anything important."

"That is very interesting." The colors of the wings don't match the video. Although that camera was pretty bad maybe it was distorting the tones. "Thank you very much let me show you to a nice warm bed."

She shook her head and backed away from me. "I will be fine in here. The scary fairy will find me if I am anywhere else."

"Well if you insist. I'll go get you some blankets and pillows." I don't blame her for being scared. Hell I am scared. I can only imagine how bad it was for a defenseless child, watching as her father was carried off to his death.

***

My eyes winced as they opened. The lights were on in my bathroom but nowhere else. I dredged myself out of bed and hobbled into the light. The mirror reflected my tired face and nothing more. I looked again and the swollen cheek was gone. I could not even see any bruising. How the hell? I could have sworn that my jaw was broken, or at the least fractured. The alien, what did she do to me? Wait where is she?"

I looked about, under the sink, below my bed, in the cabinets, on the ceiling, but this time she really was gone. I stood lonely for some reason. She really was a nice creature. She saved me and she fixed my face. I wonder if I will ever meet her again. I laid back down, staring at the grooves that she left in the ceiling. That was proof enough that she was not just a dream. My dreary eyes drooped and I fell back asleep.

~~~

The blinds creaked and the sunshine dotted the bed as I stretched. I scratched the sand from my eyes and rested my hand beside me. It was warm. Gradually I looked down to find azure tresses and those feathery feelers. She was back. Where had she gone? How did she get back into my room? I knew full well that she could not tell me these things directly.

A smile grew and I kissed her on the forehead. "Thank you." I whispered.

Her antenna rubbed my face when I did this and she smiled in her sleep. Well at the least she was not sleeping on the ceiling anymore. I stood and wobbled over to the bathroom. The water flowed as I brushed my teeth. I bent over, flushing the mouthwash out and sighed. My eyes met hers in the mirror. I jumped back out of surprise into her embrace. She rested her head on my own. It was not hard for her. After all I am five six and she looked a foot taller than me, probably more.

She hugged me, rocking us back and forth. "So where did you go last night?" I asked. She shook her head and her clawed fingers tapped at my breasts. "How did you get back into my room, the door was locked."

We took two of her steps out of the room and I realized that there was a draft. She pointed to the far wall and the lone window that inhabited it. The wind flowed through the white drapes. Her grasp loosened around me and I approached the hole in the wall that was once my window. The glass lay on the floor shattered inward.

"Do you like it here?"

She nodded, canvassing my bed. She burrowed below the covers again and patted the side inviting me in. "I am sorry I want to stay here and keep you company but I have to go to work. Otherwise there wont be any food to eat. By the way what do you like?"

She sat up as I opened the fridge. It was as empty as a desert and half as appetizing. I opened the freezer and there was some vanilla ice cream. Looking at the back of the freezer burn I dug out a tv dinner. I plopped it in the microwave and switched it on. Foraging through the cupboards I found the coffee mix. I looked to the coffee maker only to find it dirty. Looks like I need to do dishes when I get home. I guess ill add it to the list.

The beeping of the microwave drew my attention away from her dazzling form. I poked at it. It did not really look appetizing but hey when you are hungry anything is edible. I took two bites before she was in my face intrigued by what I was doing.

"Food." I said, prodding at the bubbling potatoes and meat in the tray.

Her mouth opened and green stuff dripped out. It lathered my meal. What the hell! Did she just throw up on my food? The meat boiled and turned to liquid, as did everything else. Her tongue stabbed into the soup and started slurping. She seemed pleased eating my food. Not that I mind of course. She did save me, so my food is her food.

"There is ice cream in the freezer. If you wanna stay over it is all up to you. You can sleep in my bed that is fine too." I said, slipping on my boots.

I touched the doorknob and her hands wrapped around me. She ripped me away and dropped me on the bed. I stared at her as she lay atop me. I could tell that she was lonely and wanted me to stay but I really have to work I mean my funds are already about to capsize. Her puppy dog eyes were too much though. Such sad looking things, how could I possibly say no to that?

"Fine I will stay. Let me call in sick. Where is my phone?"

I thought for a moment before I realized that it was probably still in that alleyway. Man this sucks that thing was expensive too. A whole two weeks pay down the drain. Well maybe I could find it a little later. I grumbled, grabbing the house phone. What was that number again? Slowly I scrolled through the call log and there it was.

"Hello? Edana is that you? Where the hell are you? The regulars are missing their spunky green-headed waitress. I have been getting complaints all day since I had assured them that you would come in. I had to say that you were sick yesterday. I mean it is hard covering for you when you don't even call."

Mustering as sick of a voice as I could, "I got mugged when I was out buying cold medicine. So give me another day. I will show up tomorrow."

"Are you alright?"

"Yah I guess there doesn't seem to be any lasting damage."

"Look if you are actually out with a cold I will give you a couple of days but you have to come in on Friday."

"Thanks." I muffled, hanging up the phone.

Well that worked better than I thought that it would. Now then how to keep an alien occupied? Movies perhaps or maybe she just wants to sleep.

"You wanna watch TV or sleep?" I asked, looking for the remote.

I could tell that she did not know what I meant. So I turned on the little box across the room. The news was on. Oh hey Vela is on, it must have been a crazy night. I turned up the volume.

"The skinner is still at large and has claimed another five victims as of last night. We of the Royal Mary Queensland Police Department are doing everything in our power to capture the perpetrator." Said Vela with deep bags under her eyes.

"Lieutenant Vela can you corroborate these strange reports of aliens being the perpetrator?" Asked the reporter.

"Look don't get any funny ideas. We are pretty sure we know who it is and will be investigating." She yawned.

"You seem tired."

"Of course I am. I have had four hours of sleep in the last two days."

"So who do you think the perpetrator is?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"The press has a right to know."

"If I told you then the individual would probably hear and get the hell out of dodge. Now if you would excuse me I have a real job to do." Said Vela, lighting up another cigarette.

12