From Bible to Bedroom Ch. 02

Story Info
Cassie's father is finally teaching her about sex.
2.4k words
4.35
98.8k
71

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: Thanks for all the feedback on the first part of this story! I can't promise I'll keep writing, but I can definitely promise to keep trying. Thank you for reading!

*****

Cassie's eyes flew open and she sat up straight in bed, staring ahead of her, feeling her entire body flushing as she remembered everything that had happened before she'd dozed off... In her father's bed. Jerking her head, she looked around the room, somewhat relieved not to see him. She needed a moment to herself to process.

Everything that had happened had seemed so wrong... But her father followed the church practically to the letter, so she knew that if he said it was the way it was supposed to be, then it was God's will. And she couldn't deny that she had loved everything that he had done, even if it had been wrong. All those things... My goodness. She'd had no idea her body could even feel that amazing.

She wanted more.

She laid back down, blushing a little when she realized she was naked from the waist down, but making no move to rectify it. She knew she should get back up and start the chores that she had neglected, but she just couldn't bring herself to move quite yet, even though, she noted with a glance at the clock, it was well past noon. Sighing a little, she closed her eyes again and thought about what had happened, feeling her pussy starting to tingle again just from the memories. A little giggle escaped her lips at the thought of the new word she had learned. Even just thinking it made her feel naughty!

Hearing a noise from the door, she turned her head and saw her father standing there, leaning against the frame and watching her. Smiling shyly, she quietly said, "Hi, Daddy."

"Hello there, princess. Did you have a good nap?"

She nodded, making no move to sit up. He came over to the bed and sat down next to her, reaching out and smoothing his hand over her bare leg. "Are you ready for your next lesson, baby?"

"Oh... Yes, Daddy. What will you teach me this time?"

He smiled, still stroking her smooth skin. "I thought I'd let you choose between a few options, Cassie. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes please."

He slid his index finger slowly up her thigh, toward her rapidly dampening pussy. "I want you to understand a few things first, okay? While I'm teaching you, I will allow certain things, but there will come a time when that will no longer be the case. For instance, my giving you a choice is entirely because you're learning. Once I declare it so, you will have no choice in following my instructions, or in what we do. You will follow my word, and you will enjoy doing so. You are mine and mine alone, and I will dictate your actions in all ways, but most importantly, in this room. And if you do not, you will be punished. How severely will reflect how severe your transgression is. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl."

Feeling a warm glow at his words, she smiled up at him. "I like when you call me that, Daddy."

"You've always been a good girl for me, Cassie. I don't doubt you will continue to do so."

Nodding proudly, she let out a surprised little moan when his index finger grazed her wet pussy.

He laughed softly and said, "Are you ready for your choices?"

She could only make a noise of consent as her brain tried to focus on his words, but was unable to get past what his finger was doing to her.

"Your first choice is to have me teach you more about your pleasure. I'll make you come again, Cassie. Make you come so hard you can barely see, barely speak, all you'll be able to do is scream and shake from the pleasure of it all.

"Or... I can teach you how to pleasure me. You can see what it's like to make your Daddy come."

He took his finger away from her, removing the silky torment, and letting her catch her breath and think about it. "Daddy... I do have one question."

"Yes, baby?"

"When you say 'come,' is that the same thing as an orgasm? I'm assuming it is, but since I've never heard that word used before like that, I want to be sure."

He laughed again, "Sorry, baby. I forgot. Yes, it is."

She nodded, pursing her lips, "I want to learn how to make you come, Daddy."

He reached out, pinching one of her nipples and making her squeak, "You're going to make such a perfect little whore for me, Cassie. You're already learning how to make me happy."

She stared at him in shock. The only time she had ever heard the word "whore" had been in church, when their pastor had been screaming about the jezebels that walked the earth, the whores of babylon, destroying men with their wicked ways. She couldn't imagine how on earth her daddy calling her such a thing was okay, and she was not only shocked, but feeling rather hurt and a little angry.

"Daddy! How can you call me that? You know I only do the right things, and you said yourself that I'm a good girl!"

His brow furrowed, "Cassie, I told you that in this room, no words were off limits. And both inside and outside of this room, no words are off limits for me. I am your lord and master, and you do not ever question me."

His voice had raised to a thunder by the time he finished, and he looked angrier than she had ever seen him. Feeling small and miserable, she nodded, casting her eyes down. "I'm so sorry, Daddy. I know better than to question you." Suddenly, she let out a sharp cry as he reached out and flipped her over onto her stomach, then grabbed her hips and pulled her up so that her naked bottom was sticking up in the air.

A loud crack went through the room as his hand connected with her bottom, making her cry out in pain.

"This time, you only get that once. If you ever do it again, I assure you, it will be more. Do you understand?"

Biting back tears, she nodded her head. "Yes, Sir."

"Good. You may lay back down, but first, take off your shirt. Then I want you on your back, with your legs spread."

She did as he told, feeling completely exposed, but still strangely excited.

Her father watched her impassively, his eyes traveling the length of her naked body. "Does your ass hurt, Cassie?"

"A little, Daddy."

He raised an eyebrow, "Is that a word you knew already?"

"Yes, Daddy, but I've never used it. I heard one of the kids at church using it once."

"You may use it in this room."

"Thank you, Daddy."

He nodded and stood up, beginning to undress. First, he removed his simple white t-shirt, then he unfastened his jeans and pulled the zipper down. "Not today, Cassie, but soon... I'm going to fuck you. Do you know what that means?"

She shook her head, biting her lip and watching as he pushed his jeans down his legs and stepped out of him, her eyes glued to his shorts, desperately excited to see what lay underneath.

"It means that I'll be inside you. That I'll make you a woman. I'll make you my woman."

Letting out a stuttering breath, she whispered, "But not today?"

"No," he said, and then pushed his shorts down, revealing himself to her fully for the first time in her life. "Not today."

Her eyes felt huge. She couldn't stop staring. "Daddy... That can't possibly go inside me!"

Then, realizing she was questioning him, she fumbled over herself, trying to apologize. He interrupted her, laughing. "Technical questions are fine, Cassie. And trust me, little girl, not only will this go inside me, after a while, you'll be begging for it. And I just know you're going to beg so very well."

She swallowed and tore her eyes from it, looking up at him. "What's it called, Daddy?"

"The technical term is penis. Some people like to use the word 'dick.' I prefer the word, 'cock.'"

"May I touch it?"

"Yes, Cassie." He walked close to the bed before climbing on it, sitting down. Reaching out, she ran her finger down the length of it, then closed her hand around it. Jumping in shock, she removed her hand quickly, "It's getting bigger!"

He let out a breath, "Put your hand back. Get it as big as you can."

Slowly, she reached back out and wrapped her hand around it again, watching his face.

"Squeeze, Cassie"

She gave a little squeeze, which caused him to make a noise, sort of a laugh mixed with a groan. "Harder, baby."

She did so, and was rewarded when he grew even bigger in her hand. Tentatively, she slid her hand up and down, watching it get bigger and bigger.

Her father's voice sounded rough when he said, "You need to get it wet."

Looking up at him, she bit her lip before asking, in a shaking voice, "How?"

"You decide," he said, after a long pause.

She thought for a moment, then leaned in, spitting down on it. "Like that, Daddy?"

He nodded, "That was a good start. Keep moving your hand, baby. Keep it tight, and don't let it get dry. You're making Daddy feel so good."

Feeling encouraged, she began moving her hand again, tight like he asked, spitting every few seconds, until it was dripping and her hand was moving faster and faster. Her father's breath was coming quickly now, and he was muttering things about what a good girl she was, and how good it felt, and how badly he wanted to fuck her. Her own pussy was soaking and she could barely stand it, desperately wanting him to touch her down there again, but concentrating on him. Suddenly she was overtaken with the impulse to taste him, and even though she knew she should probably ask permission, she didn't. She simply leaned in, and took the tip of his cock in between her lips and pressed her tongue against his skin. He let out a loud, shocked moan and grabbed her hair, forcing his thick cock deep between her lips. She gagged as he went into her throat and reached out, taking hold of his hips and holding on, feeling her nails digging into his skin as her father thrust in and out of her mouth, faster and faster. All she could do was hold on, gagging constantly, desperately needing air, her eyes watering.

Suddenly he cried out and her mouth was filled with a salty fluid. Choking, she swallowed out of reflex, shuddering a bit as it went down her throat.

After he finally pulled out of her mouth, he stared at her and reached out, wiping the corner of her mouth with his thumb. "Cassie... My God. Are you alright? I wasn't expecting that and I lost control. I'm sorry."

Feeling embarrassed, she just nodded and looked down at the bedspread. "I'm sorry, Daddy."

"Oh, Cassie. Don't be sorry for that. That was you being the best girl in the whole world. You made your Daddy feel so good that he lost control. Do you know how rare that is?"

She shook her head and looked up at him, "So I was okay?"

He laughed and pushed her down on the bed, "You were so good that I'm going to teach you something else. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy!"

"Good. I think it's time you learned how to make yourself come."

Cassie gasped. "I can do that?"

"Not only can you, but you will. There will be times when I'll want to watch you do it. Starting now. Spread those legs, girl. I want to see that cunt of yours."

Cassie flushed again, spread her legs, and looked up at her Daddy.

"Look at that wet little pussy. Who owns that pussy, Cassie?"

"You do, Daddy."

"Good girl. Remember where I touched you earlier? I want you to put your finger right there."

Cassie slowly lowered her hand and did as she was told, her hips arching up as the tingles went crazy.

"Press harder, and rub."

She began rubbing, her fingers getting slick from the juices she was spreading all over.

"Faster, Cassie. Take your other hand and push a finger inside yourself."

Shaking a little, she pushed her index finger into her wet hole and let out a cry.

"Now fuck yourself, Cassie. Pretend it's me. Tell me who owns you while you do it."

"You do. You own me, Daddy. Oh my god, Daddy, it feels so good. I need you, please. Touch me, oh god, Daddy, please!"

"That's right, whore. Beg for it!"

She let out a scream and her father reached out, grabbing one of her breasts and twisting the nipple hard. Everything was too much. "Daddy!"

"Harder, Cassie. Put another finger in there and do it harder!"

She shoved another finger in and screamed again, it was too much, it hurt and she couldn't take it, but it was also the best thing she'd ever felt and she was obviously dying. No one could survive this kind of thing. "Daddy, I can't, it's too much, I need it to stop!"

"You will not stop until I tell you. You keep fucking yourself, you little slut. Do it. Make yourself come for your Daddy. Right now."

She let out a long moan of pain and pleasure and pumped her fingers in and out, her other finger rubbing that spot above it frantically as his words echoed through the room."

"Come for me, you whore."

At his words, the world collapsed and the waves of pleasure rocked through her body, making her scream so loud the next house over could probably hear.

She didn't pass out, but she thought it was a near thing. She certainly fell asleep for a moment. When she came back to herself, her father had her wrapped in his arms, and he was gently stroking her pussy, crooning softly in her ear. "You are such a good girl, Cassie. Such a good little whore."

Smiling, she pressed her face into his chest. "Am I ready for my next lesson, Daddy?"

He laughed softly and kissed the top of her head. "All in good time, baby. All in good time."