From Chatting to Meeting Ch. 03

Story Info
All shyness disappears.
5.8k words
4.03
19.7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
350 Followers

We made our way back to the hotel and carried in the groceries, our little stereo, our other gifts, and finally our toys. K said, "Some food does sound kind of nice." I opened the bag and pulled out the cheese's, cold cuts, the veggie's and the fruits.

K opened the crackers and the chips and began looking around. "Ahhh Toby?" I looked at her and she asked, "Do you have any plates or a knife."

I shook my head. I had this perfect romantic evening planned and didn't have nothing but the food. Heck I couldn't ask K to take a bite and then hand it to me. "Crap, I guess my mind was elsewhere." K giggled and I said, "There's a convenience store right at the corner. I hope you don't mind if it's paper plates and plastic utensils."

She grinned again and said, "That's fine. If you don't mind I'll just wait for you here. I want to get more comfortable."

My mind started racing with what lied ahead. And I said, "That's fine with me. I'll be right back." I bet the people that saw me wondered what I was up too. I didn't walk to the store, heck no, I got out the door and broke into a full sprint racing to the store. I wanted to get back to my room as fast as I could - K was waiting!

I got into the store and found the paper plates, and small package of plastic forks, spoons, and knives. Then I remembered I didn't really have anything to drink so I got an assortment of different juices. And got in line, bouncing around like a little boy about ready to pee his pants. I was third in line and it seemed like it was an eternity waiting. My patience was low... I just wanted to get back to the hotel and be with K.

I finally got to the front of the line and paid for everything and hit the door at a full gallop. Once again, I raced down the road, this time carrying two sacks. I opened the door and it was perfect. All the lights were out and the candles lit the room. Our stereo was set to the sound old time rock 'n roll. It was perfect... except where was K? I timidly asked, "K?"

"I'll be right out." Oh my heart started beating again. There was a split second that I thought maybe she had second thoughts and left. I sat down the packages and began getting the plates out and hoping that the plastic knives were sharp enough for the cheese's. "Glad you're back." K walked out of the bathroom and once again I was shocked.

"Hot damn." She walked out in a black nightie. The top part of it was cut low exposing half of her tits and just standing there I could see just a little bit of her pussy lips. This was the girl I saw in our e-mails and chats. An insatiable flirt and a tease.

I joined her by stripping down but leaving on my boxers. I tried to play the tease card as well, but it didn't work as well for me. My hard dick just poked straight out through my shorts. I finally gave up and said, "Screw it... you win." And stripped them off.

We cut up some food and sat on the bed eating our light meal. I so much wanted to know something more about K but she didn't care for that kind of conversation. This was about fulfilling a fantasy that had grown over the months. And she didn't seem interested in becoming friends. She sung song after song that played on the radio as we ate. I finally gave up on the idea of knowing this lady beyond a roll in the sack.

K finished up first and got off the bed to put everything back in their packages and put it in the little refrigerator that was in the room. As she bent over that nightie of hers rose up and there was that perfect ass and a perfect shot of her pussy from behind. She shut the door and turned around and her nightie fell back in place. I smiled at her and stretched out on the bed and said, "Come here."

K walked over and laid on top of me. Her chin on the lower half of my chest as she gave me lovely light pecks until she got to my nipples. She found a home with them. I didn't think it was possible, but she lightly bit them, Jerking my body a bit and I could feel my hard dick rub against the soft fabric of her nightgown.

I reached under her arms and slid her up to me. She was smiling and had a look like she was ready for anything. I said, "You are quite the lady." She laughed a little and we started kissing. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and started slapping her butt. This time I wasn't as gentle. I remembered how hard she fucked her pussy with that dildo and part of me wanted to see how much I could get away with. SLAP. And she kept running her tongue in my mouth. Try the other cheek. SLAP - SLAP - SLAP. Three hard slaps to her ass and K started moaning, but she wasn't in pain. The lady was loving it! Her tongue kept dancing in my mouth.

SLAP - SLAP - SLAP. I spent some time slapping her other butt cheek. "Mmmm... yeah daddy... oooo... I've been a naughty girl." SLAP - SLAP - SLAP. "Spank me daddy." And I pulled her hair and brought her mouth back to mine and I buried my tongue in her mouth. SLAP - SLAP - SLAP. "Mmmm... daddy... I've... oooo.... I've been a naughty girl." I squeezed both of her butt cheeks and dug my fingernails into them. "Oooo... daddy... oooo."

K started humping me. The fabric of her nightgown causing friction between my dick and her pussy. And I grabbed the bottom of her nightgown and started pulling up on it. K looked at me and I said, "Lose it Princess. Enough with the teasing." SLAP - SLAP - SLAP. "I want to see that body of yours." There was no discussion from K, she rose her body a bit and I slid that nightgown off of her. I smiled at her and I said, "That's better. Your body is to pretty to be buried underneath clothes."

K sat up and spread her knees and straddle me. "I've been wanting this dick in me all day." And she reached down with her hand and held my cock still as she lowered herself on it. She was truly amazing. She was always wet and always ready. She placed her hand on my chest and slowly began rotating her hips.

"Mmmm... damn... your pussy is.... soooo... fucking nice." I reached up with my hands and grasped her tits. I used those tits to help change the tempo of her fucking, pulling up on them and then pushing down. "That's it baby... mmmm.... fuck me.... oooo... please be easy on my tits."

I let up on mauling her boobs and let go of one and drop my hand on her ass. "Yeah... daddy... spank your naughty girl." SLAP. "Oooo... that's it... spank me daddy... spank my pretty ass." SLAP - SLAP -SLAP. She may not have liked me being so rough with her boobs but she did enjoy getting her ass slapped. SLAP - SLAP - SLAP.

K was fucking drenched. I could feel her wetness covering my balls and sliding down to my butt hole. Her juices covered my pubic area. I didn't know if it was having my 8" in her, or me slapping her ass, or just the thrill of the day, but damn was she turned on. She moved her hands away from my chest and placed them on the bed next to my shoulders. She'd ride up and down at a frantic pace and when she was out of breath, K would slide back and forth on my dick.

In this position I could fuck for hours while K fucked me silly. "Ooooo... I love your big fat dick daddy... oooo.... I want your dick all the time.... oooo." That conversation wore her out again and she leaned down and slowly rocked on my dick. Her hair falling forward, rubbing against my forehead.

I put my arms around her and pulled her mouth towards mine. She was on fire. Her mouth opened wide and her tongue danced inside me... moaning the whole time. "Mmmmm.... aaahhhh.... ooooo baby... ooohh I love that dick." And she said it again, "Oooo... I love you." And again she buried her tongue in my mouth. I moved my hands down her back - SLAP. "Oooohhh honey... I'm a naughty girl... punish me with your dick... oooo." SLAP - SLAP - SLAP.

K wanted to be punished? She already told me that I had the biggest dick that has ever been in her, so why not punish her with it. I so much wanted to live up to our cybersex affair in real life and I found a weakness of hers. She liked it rough. SLAP - SLAP - SLAP. "Oooo baby... oooo daddy... I love it." And again the words I began loving to hear, "Oooo... I... love you... damn it... I love you... mmmm.... give me that dick."

That was it. I grabbed a hold of her long hair and pulled her off of me and leading her to the empty spot on the bed. "OH EASY."

"You've been a naughty girl and it's time to punish you." And I rolled over on top of her. I sat up enough to put my arms behind her knees and lean her forward. "It's time to punish my Princess with my dick. And I leaned forward more and grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms out to the side. With one fast and hard push, I buried my dick all the way in her.

"OOOOO.... oooo.... ooooo." K's eye's rolled back in her head and her mouth opened to that familiar O shape. "Ooooo.... I've.... ooooo shit." I lifted my knees off the bed and was plowing my baby girl into submission. "OOOOO.... pound me honey.... fuck me.... ooooo.... punish me."

I was fucking her with everything I had and she wanted more. All my weight was on my hands. Hands that still had a firm grip on her wrists. The bed was bouncing and her ass bounced back in perfect time with my inward thrust. "Ooooo.... oooo fuck.... ooooo god."

Damn, I so much wanted to fuck her silly and try new things on her. And as she screamed and begged for more, I knew I still needed to get my dick deeper or hit spots that have never been touched before. I pulled my dick out of her and let go of her wrists, but I kept my arms in a position that she couldn't free her legs.

K looked in my eyes with a little bit of fright as well as excitement. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her down the bed until she was in the middle of it. Then I pulled her legs up and over her, resting her knees on the bed, her head in the middle. Now she just had a look of fright. In this position she was having a hard enough time breathing without voicing her concerns. I held her in place with my hands on her thighs and then I spun around. My feet were behind her head and I looked down at K's bald pussy throbbing and waiting for more dick.

I guided my cock in her. "Ooooooooooo." And I placed my hands at the end of the bed and began fucking K in a position that my dick did indeed find places unknown to her. "Oooo fuck..." I pounded my dick in her, my balls slamming her clit and within seconds, "I'm cumming.... ooooo fuck.... I'm cumming.... oooooo"

I kept pounding away on my little Princess. "Oooo.... fuck... oh SHIT... oooo." And I lowered my head and looked at my bely and behind that I saw K's ass bouncing around and my dick pounding into K in a new position for her. "OOoo FUCK.... I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnngggg." I lost count how many times K came but I found that magic button and just rammed away. "Ooooo shit... I'm cumming.... cumming again.... ooooohhh."

I was so excited to have whopped K into submission that my own explosion wasn't far behind. "Here.... I cum... ooooohhhh.... in that bald pussy of yours.... I'm going to cum Princess...." And I came and came and came. I looked back again at this wonderful picture and that perfect ass and could already see my cum falling out of K's pussy. Her fucking ass was soaked.

I sheepishly rose my dick out of her defeated pussy and laid next to K. She gingerly started to raise her legs to lay them down. "Ow fuck... my legs... my pussy... shit my body... Ow." And her legs came crashing down on the bed. Her feet just inches from my head. "Ooo my god... ooh fuck... wow."

"I'm sorry... I kind of got carried away."

K let out a very weak laugh and l felt her kiss my leg at the other end of the bed. And as I looked at the ceiling I felt her hand lay on my dick. "There is nothing to be sorry about. Wow. I've never been so full... so fucked... wow." Then she started giggling and asked, "How many times did I cum?"

I laughed and said, "If you don't know I certainly don't." And we both let out a healthy laugh at another statement from our cyber-affair. Once K asked me how many photos she sent me and that's how I responded, "If you don't know I certainly don't." Though the reality is, I know, believe me, I know each and every photo quite well.

We laid, in opposite directions, looking at the ceiling in silence for about ten minutes. K gently stroked my limp dick with her long fingers. I had my hand on her inner thigh, massaging it with my thumb. I broke the silence with asking, "Are you hungry?"

K laughed and said, "Are you serious? I'm just starting to feel my toes."

I said, "Well I was thinking about dessert." And I used my hand to tap both of her thighs.

K smiled and said, "Well if you're that hungry... that would be great." And she spread her legs out anticipating my mouth and tongue. But I surprised her when I hopped out of bed and got my goodies. I got back into bed and saw the look of disappointment on K's face. I just smiled because I knew that frown would shortly disappear.

I took the can of whipped cream and sprayed some on her nibbles. I knew it! The frown was gone and a little grin appeared. Damn K was gorgeous. I took a couple of cherries and placed them on top of the whipped cream. Then I spread her legs a little more and saw how wet she was by the puddle on the bed sheets. My cum slowly oozing out of that beautiful bald pussy.

I peeled one of the bananas and guided it into her pussy. "Mmmm." Then I peeled a second one and stuck that one in there as well. "Ooooo." K was coming back to life waiting to see what I'd do next. I took two strawberries and used the bananas to hold them in place and placed them up to the sides of her clit. Then I took another strawberry and placed it on top of her clit.

K's clit was just barely sticking out from the confines of it's strawberry blanket. "Oooo..." Now she had a huge smile on her face waiting to see what was next. The bananas were sitting about two inches out of her when I covered them, the strawberries, and her whole pussy in whipped cream. "Oooh my god." I looked up at K and saw those wonderful eyes filled with excitement. I took some of the sliced pineapple we got and put six pieces on top of the cream in a circle. Then on top of that I placed a cherry."

I looked at my work of art and knew there were just a couple of more things to add before my dessert was ready. I grabbed the bottles of syrup and dumped a little chocolate on her boobs. Then I took a large amount of strawberry and pineapple syrup and covered her pussy and my dessert with it.

I sat to the side of K, crossed legged and held out my hands wide and showed my work of art off. I smiled at her and said, "Look at my little Princess... a dessert fit for a king!" I was paid with that teenage giggle of hers and I leaned in and we traded spit. Our tongues passionately dancing in the air.

K wrapped her arms around my neck and played with my soft dick. "Oh thank you."

"What are you thanking me for?"

"For making me feel like a woman. Someone who is worthy of love."

I felt some pity for K because I couldn't understand why her husband wouldn't make love to her. She was desirable, she was insatiable, and every inch of her body was worthy of that of a Princess. Then I thought to myself, that I should thank her husband because if he pleased her she wouldn't be with me.

I planted kisses on her nose, then her chin, and nibbled on her neck. "Ooooo." And my mouth found the sweetness of one of her tits. I licked away the whipped cream and watched her nipple grow. "Ooooo." Then I inhaled the cherry along with her nipple in my mouth and I licked her nipple clean of the chocolate syrup. "Mmmmm." Her eyes were closed and her head was tilted back as I approached her.

We kissed again and I gave her the cherry in my mouth. In a way, she had taken my cherry and I was sharing it with her. No way did I ever think I would ever cheat on my wife, but here I was and I felt no guilt with it at all.

K gave me a cute grin as she chewed on the cherry and swallowed it. I took hold of her one nipple with my fingers as my mouth went to work on her other tit. Again I licked all the whipped cream and syrup off of it and watched as this nipple came to life. And again I sucked in the cherry along with her nipple and cleaned it of all remaining syrup. I slid back up and K was waiting. "Oh Toby." And this time she reached up with an open mouth and we kissed and I gave her another cherry.

I kept working my way down her body with light warm little kisses until I was licking her belly button. I licked away and began tickling K with my tongue. She was trying so hard not to laugh that I started laughing. Finally, I left it alone and worked my way down to my own wonderful banana split.

I bit a strawberry and had half of it poking past my lips. I gently stroked K's clit with the rough skin of the fruit and watched it grow and then contract. "Ooooo.... ooooo... mmm.." The more I tickled her clit with that strawberry I also noticed that the banana's were sliding in and out of K's pussy on their own. "Ooooo.... ooooo."

I sat up with the strawberry on my lips, leaned up and kissed K. She took the fruit from my mouth and we shared it with our tongues until, it finally fell apart. I worked my way back down K's body, first worshiping her tits and those huge nipples. Sucking them and licking them and making my Princess moan even more.

Past her belly button I traveled until my lips were once again licking on another strawberry and now pleasing the other side of her clit. "Ooooo.... mmmm... oh my god.... oooo." I kept teasing that clit with the skin of that fruit and looked up and saw K playing with her tit's. "Ooooo." I didn't share that piece with K. I swallowed it down and worked on the last berry sitting on top of her clit. I put that piece in my mouth and started teasing the very tip of her clit and making circles around the whole little love button. "Ooooo.... mmmmm."

All that was left were two banana's that were slowly dissolving before my eyes. The bed was soaked with K's juices, syrup, and my cum. K's legs were spread wide, bent at the knees, her hands still playing with her tits and nipples.

I started nibbling on the bananas and they were falling apart almost as fast as I was trying to eat them. "Oooo..." It got to the point that they were just mush inside my baby. I started sticking my fingers in her trying to fish out the remnants of them sending K to new heights. "Ooooo... eat me... ooohhh... fuck me....." I quickly went from two fingers to three and her pussy just kept opening wider for me. I could feel little pieces of a banana deep inside of her just beyond my fingers.

She looked at me as my pulled my fingers out and licked them tasting banana as well as my cum. "You liking it baby girl?"

"Mmmmm... yes.... yes I am... don't quit." I stuck my fingers back inside her and could still feel little pieces of banana in her. I couldn't believe how wet she was! I couldn't believe how wet the bed was! God we were a mess and I loved every second of it.

Three fingers went to four and K's eyes got bigger. "Oooooo... " I placed one hand on her stomach to somewhat keep her still. Her hands were frozen on her tits as I fucked her pussy with four fingers. My mind began racing and my dick was coming back to life. I knew nothing about this lady and how far I could push things but I was this far... so... why not try a little more?!?

I began putting more pressure on her pussy with my four fingers. "Oooooo.... ooooo god oooo." I slid my fingers out a bit and put my thumb under the fingers and began slowly sliding everything in and out of K. Her expression hadn't changed much. Her eyes were wide open and she was struggling to breathe. Her nipples were turning a deep red from her hands squeezing those nice tits.

My fingers kept going in and out of her and I didn't think it was possible but she was wetter. It was time! It was time to see how crazy my little Princess could get. I stopped sliding my fingers in and out and just started a slow march into her. My knuckles were touching her pussy lips. "Oooo shit... oooh fuck." She knew what was coming but she didn't stop me.

herdad
herdad
350 Followers
12