From Co-worker to Student Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first desire was to just flick my tongue over the nipple. I did this for a few moments, getting it wet with a little saliva and drawing another sigh out of Ann. My mouth hungered for more though, so I licked my lips again and formed them into an O-shape and kissed her nipple before softly sucking it in.

As I discovered with the taste of Ann's mouth, the taste of her skin, specifically her nipple, didn't seem peculiar in any way. Mostly it was the smell of her skin that drew my attention. She smelled clean, like both her soap and that mild vanilla perfume she was wearing. So the taste, if there was one, was more of a product of how she smelled.

My sucking her nipple drew more of a reaction from Ann that I expected. She had slowly started to grind her crotch against mine. This was, as I thought to myself, a good sign. Her comment about the nipple being hotwired to the clit came to mind. I smiled and continued. As I sucked the nipple I flicked my tongue back and forth over it.

"Oh Scott, that's good." She whispered. "Nibble it a little bit now. Not too hard though."

I released my suction and pondered for a moment how exactly to nibble. Do I use my teeth? Or perhaps use my lips with some pressure from my teeth? I decided to use my lips first. Rather than risking biting with sharp teeth, using my lips as padding seemed like a good start. I softened my lips with my tongue again, and then took the nipple in my mouth again. With it positioned between my lips I gently bit down. Ann's reaction was instant. She inhaled sharply and her back straightened at the same time.

"Yes, that's it. Do it little harder now." She encouraged me.

I applied more pressure and then released it, and then bit again. Now that I had some idea of how firm a nibble she liked, I wanted to try my teeth. I grasped the erect nipple again and slowly applied more pressure until she moaned softly and nodded. To add to her sensation I started licking it through my clenched teeth.

"Oh Scott, that's it. Now do the other one." She continued to coach me. I appreciated the fact that she was being so patient and helpful.

In all my excitement of playing with the one nipple, I'd forgotten about the other one. I quickly moved my mouth over the neglected nub and did the same thing to it as I had to the first one. By the time I had reach the end of that routine Ann had started to grind her hips more aggressively.

I pulled my mouth away from that nipple, planning on going back to the first one, when Ann quickly pushed my head into her chest.

"No, don't stop. You're going to make me cum." She cooed to me.

With renewed vigor I went to work on the nipple again. I sucked as much of her breast into my mouth as I could, then released it and clamped down on the nipple.

"Bite it!" She gasped, and I did. "Harder!" She said loudly.

I didn't want to hurt her, but I did as she asked, and delicately applied more pressure with my teeth while pushing against the tip of the nub with my tongue. As I did this Ann put one of her hands on her other breast and frantically started to squeeze it.

"Oh god yes! I'm so close Scott! Squeeze the whole thing with your hand while you do that!" She called out hoarsely.

Her excitement was contagious, and I felt like I couldn't satisfy her need fast enough. My hand wrapped around her whole tit and I gave it a firm squeeze while keeping my bite in place.

"Yes! That's it! Don't stop!" She groaned and started to rapidly grind and slam her hips downward. Each time her hips hit mine she moaned, and after half a dozen times her head arched back and she smothered her chest against my face. I tried my best to maintain my stimulation of her nipple through her movements. I must have done enough, because her whole body finally stiffened for a moment and she let out grunt of satisfaction as she hit her climax. I wasn't sure when to stop, so I didn't, and it took her a few moments as she recovered from her peak before she gently pushed me away.

"Damn, that felt good. I can't believe I've gone so long without that." She kissed my forehead. "I'm glad you're a quick learner. We're going to have so much fun together." She said and smiled.

I wrapped both my arms around her and pulled her to me so that my forehead was against the space between her tits. She put her arms around my head and held me. We remained like that for a minute or two without saying anything.

"Are you okay?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"Oh yes. Just enjoying how you feel when I'm holding you." I replied. She squeezed me as if to thank me for the comment.

As I held her I realized how all of my longing in the past was well placed. There had been nights where I wondered just how the simple pleasure of the warm embrace of a woman, the feeling of my skin on her warm skin, and the smells, and other sensations, would all feel. Now that it was becoming reality I understood just how wonderful it really was, and was so happy that I'd decided to accept Ann's offer of intimacy.

"Thank you, Ann." I said.

She leaned me back against the back of the couch and she sat back so she could look at my face. "For what?" She asked, clearly unsure what exactly my meaning was.

"For asking me to be with you. I can't count how many nights I spent wondering what this would be like. Things like the simple pleasure of holding a woman, or feeling her skin on mine. I knew I'd eventually find out what it was like, but it always seemed so far away." I said softly as I felt a bit of emotion coming on.

"Ah, I understand. I've missed it too hon. Ever since my divorce I've been virginal. You're not alone in having spent many nights longing." She stated. "I'm glad to hear that you appreciate things like that. A tiny part of me worried that you wouldn't want to spend any time on fun stuff like this."

"Not me. I've wondered about so many things, not just sexual stuff either. It'll be nice to finally experience some of that."

Ann climbed off of me and sat beside me on the couch. "You know, I always assumed you were in a relationship. You're a good guy, Scott. When you told me you were a virgin, I was shocked. How many times have you been in relationships?" She reached out to hold one of my hands as she spoke.

"Well, one I guess. It was kind of different than a normal relationship. Mostly we talked online, so it was more of a spiritual and intellectual thing. There was never any physical contact. I enjoyed it, but it was kind of weird." I recalled the one time I'd met a woman I actually felt I would like to be in a serious relationship with. She wasn't my ideal woman physically, though she was definitely beautiful. But I had fallen in love with her mind and her faith. Unfortunately she had a tendency to run to the bad boy types, leaving me out to dry, which is exactly what happened to end things between us.

"Well somewhere out there is a woman who you'll marry. Hang in there. In the meantime, I think the two of us are going to be able to satisfy more than just our sexual needs. I'll be honest with you, when I'm not at work, things can be terribly boring for me. I wouldn't mind a friend to hang out with once in a while."

"I'd like that Ann." I said to her. My emotions were causing my eyes to water. I'd often struggled with the how things had worked out so far in my love life. Talking about it with Ann, and finding that in a way we were kindred spirits in this regard, made me feel relieved. But at the same time I was sad when I thought back to how often the whole thing felt like a burden.

"Oh Scott, I'm sorry." She whispered when she saw my eyes.

"It's okay." I shook my head and smiled at her. "I'm glad we're talking about this."

"If you're not comfortable with something though, please tell me."

"I will, don't worry." I assured her. "You too, okay?"

"Of course hon." She said as she pulled my hand that she held and pressed it against her body before releasing it.

I wrapped my arm around behind her and pulled her to me. I wanted to kiss her again, so I turned her and laid her down so her shoulders and head were lying across my legs. She smiled up at me as I leaned over to kiss her.

When our lips touched I got this electric feeling through my body, giving me goose bumps. Ann reached up and curled an arm around my neck. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and explored with it. She responded in kind, licking under my upper lip and then sucked it into her mouth. I pulled away from her.

"I really enjoy kissing you." I said with a grin.

"Likewise." She was smiling as well. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Before, when you said you've wondered about things, did you mean anything sexual?" She queried as she stood up and sat sideways in my lap. I put an arm around her.

"Yes." I replied, biting my lower lip. I wondered how deep she was going to go with this line of questioning. I'd had some days in the past when I was very horny and ended up looking at some rather unusual things online, some of which definitely piqued my curiosity.

"Like what? I can see you're thinking of something." She said as she observed my expression.

I hesitated for a moment, not really sure how to tell her some of my interests.

"If you don't want to share, that's cool. Maybe I can coax it out of you another way. I have some books that are filled with some interesting pictures." She said and winked. "How about we look at those? I may have been married before, but my husband wasn't the adventurous type. You may just find that we have some unexplored curiosities in common. "

"I can handle that." I told her.

-- More To Come --

12