From Confidence to Cumdumpster

Story Info
You rob her of her confidence.
1.5k words
3.73
108.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really don't mind going out alone. Actually, I prefer to. It beats hanging around with a bunch of women who are just bitties trying to get the latest scoop so they can talk about you behind your back. The only thing they're good for is a good fucking every now and again. Otherwise, I can live without them.

So, I go out on this particular night, feeling good, and a little buzzed from the couple of Melonballs I had before I left the house. I am ready to party. I enter the bar through the side entrance and glance around for a place to sit. Finding none, I amble over to the bar to order a drink. Going out alone so often teaches one to be aware of their surroundings. As I scan the room, waiting for the barmaid, my eyes settle on you. I take in your physique and a surge of electricity rushes throughout me. Your tanned skin and your longish, blonde hair set you on a classic Harlequin cover. Your shirt has the sleeves cut out, and your muscles bulge as you stand with your arms crossed waiting for your shot at the pool table. I think that I will have a couple more and introduce myself.

My opportunity didn't come quickly enough. I am half-way through my first one when you saunter over to me. There's something about your eyes. Something mysterious. Something terrifying. They are a deep green. I see passion there. Yes, passion, but something else. I can't quite pin it down.

I say, "My name is Lori. What can I call you?"

"You can call me master," you say, only half jokingly.

We chat for a good half hour and decide to head to the café down the street so we can talk in a quiet atmosphere. I find you to be incredibly charming, and can't wait for some alone time. My black four inch heel is caught in a crack in the sidewalk and breaks off. I am too tipsy to care at this point, but it makes it rather difficult to walk. The roughness of the cement is ripping my thigh-high stockings to shreds. You offer to carry me, and I am only too happy to let you. We never make it to the café. Instead, you put me into a truck, saying you know of a better place where we can go.

I become a bit nervous at this point, and tell you that I'd rather just go back to the club. Fire blows across those green eyes and I realize that I am in trouble.

We end up at an apartment on the East side, near the river. You carry me up the stairs to the second floor. At this point I am repeatedly saying I need to get back. You seem not to hear me.

Once inside the apartment, you toss me onto the bed and command me to take off my leather mini skirt.

"No," I said. "I don't want to do this."

"You'll do it or else," you reply with a shadow crossing those green eyes again.

Reluctantly, I slide the skirt down my legs, only to be told I wasn't doing it quickly enough. I begin to cry.

"Please don't do this to me. I am a good person. I don't deserve it." For this I am rewarded with a slap across the face. Fearing I will get beaten badly, I comply with your commands.

You tie my hands together tightly. "Sit on the bed with your legs open wide so I can see that pussy," you say lustily. I hesitate for only a moment before doing as I am told.

You come closer to me and slam your thick cock into my throat forcefully, while both hands grab my head and guide me toward your body. I moan, not in ecstasy, but in pain from the constant thrusts deep within my mouth. You quicken your movements, and I can no longer take it. My lips clamp down on your rod and I feel you harden. Knowing you're on the edge, for I can feel your veins now, I begin to suckle your head with each outward thrust. I'll do whatever it takes to get you away from me.

You take a nasty tone, and say to me: "That's it, you dirty little cockwhore. Suck me off like the fucking slut you are."

I comply, but with tears streaming down my cheeks. I really have no choice. Your fingers are now entwined in my long, blonde hair, and you're pulling hard. You shove your stiff dick in my mouth one last time before saying, "I'm going spew my creamy cum all over your fucking face, bitch."

I whimper in protest, but you yank my head back and slap me good and hard, all the while stroking your rock hard prick.

"Stick out your tongue, whore. I want to watch you enjoy the taste of my seed," you say.

One more stroke and cum begins to stream from your cock, landing all over my lips, tongue, cheeks, and hair. I lick my lips and swallow what I can of your cum, then I beg for you to untie my hands. You refuse.

"I'm not finished with you, yet, bitch," you mutter through clenched teeth.

Terror runs through my veins. Your ten inches hasn't diminished a bit. You pick me up by my waist with one hand and thrust my legs up over your shoulders. Oh, please, no I thought. I can't handle all that up there. You clearly see the worry in my eyes, and a glimmer of deviousness covers your face.

"What's the matter, slut? I'm sure you've had a man like me up that tight little ass before. Oh, now, don't cry yet. You just wait until I split you wide open with this thick, long cock. I'll give you something to cry about. Besides, that warm little mouth of yours got it nice and wet."

You begin to penetrate my ass. I try to move backward to avoid the pain, only to have you snatch me to you and slam it all the way in. I scream from the intrusion. You just laugh and shove me down into the pillow. One hand reaches up to roughly fondle my breast, while the other smacks the underside of my ass cheek. You begin pumping in and out of my anal passage with long, slow strokes. To my surprise, I find myself meeting your thrusts.

"That's it, you little cock-loving cunt. Take that dick deep in your ass. You know you love it. Damn, you're a dirty little whore."

I am silently enjoying your rape. What is wrong with me? I think. I quickly dismiss the thought, and I feel you expand inside me. I know this means you are about to cum again. I can feel the wetness from my pussy dripping onto the bed beneath me. How can this be turning me on? At this point I stop asking myself questions and just enjoy the experience. You drop your fingers from my breast to my crotch as you begin to pump your cock faster.

"You slutty bitch. You love this. That pussy is ripe for the taking."

You pull out of my ass and allow my legs to fall to the bed, quickly untying my hands.

"You want this as much as I do, don't you?"

"NO!" I scream, and try to wriggle free.

"You're going to get it, anyway, whore. I feel that wet pussy. You like the way my dick feels in your ass. You just wait until you feel it in your cunt."

I shove my hands against your chest in an effort to push you away from me, but you're too strong. You lay your arm across my chest to keep me still, and shove my legs apart with yours. Before I know it, you are sliding your monstrosity inside me.

"OH, MY!" I yell out. Your arms are now holding you above me, and my hands are free. With one hand I am pushing you away, and with the other I am jacking my pussy.

"Please stop. Don't do this to me. I don't want it," I try to convince you and me while my fingers are still furiously fingering my clit.

"That's it, girl. Work that pussy. I knew you would come around because you're such a little cockwhore. Come on now, let's do it together. Are you ready for this, you nasty cumdumpster? Take this up that tight little twat." You shoot your load into me, and I feel it filling up my insides. It begins to make slurping noises as you continue to pound yourself into me. The very sound of it drives me over the edge, and I ride the ferry to la-la land. My eyes close involuntarily; my body convulses, trembles, and then is stiff. I can't move. What had I done?

There's no time for reflection, though, as you snatch me up and half drag me to the bathroom. "You need to get cleaned up. I have no more use for you. Get dressed and get the fuck out of here."

I take the quickest shower of my life and escape with what I can of my pride...and a new fantasy.