From Conservative To Slut In 3 Easy Lessons

Story Info
Barb became a true slut wife.
1.3k words
4.01
91.9k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb and I have been together for 4 years now and I am the second lover she has had in her 52 years. She was married for 30 yrs before he ran off with a younger woman. Barb is the love of my life, a very conservative and typical older lady. She looks around 40, Long blonde hair small breasts and large hips and bum with a fair bit of fat on her stomach. She is a typical pair shape but dresses her age albeit is willing to show some cleavage.

We have never discussed adding a third person into our sex life but she has expressed a fantasy for younger men.

We have a vibrant exciting sex life that sees us fucking and sucking every nite. She loves to suck my dick and swallows all my blow when I cum. She satisfies me in everyway.

Barb and I enjoy dancing Rock and Roll and it is at a gig that our adventure began.

We went to a local rock and roll dance at a club. The band was hot and we had a few dances. We know most of the people in the scene and it was rare to see a stranger. When we got back to our table after a dance we had one such stranger sitting at the other end. The tables seat 6 people so it isn’t unusual to share.

The guy seemed to be on his own, fit looking around 30yrs old with very short blonde hair. I guess he was good looking but I am not into men so I don’t know. Now Barbs is a friendly type and so she struck up a conversation and he moved up closer and joined us.

The guys name was Paul and he was in town on holiday and was into rock and roll. We enjoyed a drink or two and talked and danced all nite. Barb liked him because he was a good dancer and I need more rest periods so she was kept on the floor while ever the band was playing. Barb is a good drinker and she consumed more than normal and as a result became very touchy feely with both of us as she talked.

The end of the nite came all too soon and we had become good friends. I liked Paul he was very down to earth.

He asked us if we were going anywhere else as Rock and roll gigs finish early. Barb surprised me when she invited him back to our place for a few more drinks to which Paul accepted. He followed us home and we went inside and had bourbon while continuing an innocent and friendly conversation. Eventually we played a hand of 500 but 3 handed 500 is not that exciting. We tried to decide what else we can play when Paul jokingly I think suggested strip poker. I expected Barb to quickly dismiss this but instead she drunkenly got up to get another round of drinks and said deal them up boys.

This surprised me but I was feeling no pain and a little excited to see how far she would go with this. I actually wondered if she would expose anything and never in my wildest dreams did I think it would go any further than a bit of skin.

Paul lost the first hand and removed his shirt to Barbs whistling. His chest was hairy and well muscled and she really checked him out. I was next to lose my shirt and she again whistled as I exposed my less muscular chest.

The third hand was a trial as Barb lost. She jumped up and took off her shirt revealing her lace encased small breasts. Her black bra was new and rather sexy while showing nothing. Paul clapped and I joined in.

She lost again and I figured end of game but she stood and slipped off her jeans to reveal black lacy French cut knickers that were a little see through showing a shadow of pubic hair. Paul whistled and Barb sat and smiled at me and dealt the next hand. Paul lost again and stood and removed his slacks and this is where the mood changed. He had on boxer shorts but was erect and by the way he tented his shorts he sported a large cock. Barb swallowed her drink and stared at Paul’s stiffness. She got up and went and got another drink giving us both a good look at her underwear clad body. I was next to lose so it was even and I too had a hard-on under my jocks and on seeing it Barbs seemed to relax realising I was enjoying the game.

I noticed that her nipples had hardened under her bra and she has really large prominent nipples. I am sure Paul noticed as well. The next hand was going to be interesting and I hoped it wasn’t going to be me who had to expose something important.

Barb lost and after a hesitation that I thought was signalling the end of the game stood up reach behind herself and unclasped the bra. She dropped it on the table and Paul smiled as he stared at my lovely wife’s long hard nipples. Barb was a red from embarrassment but sat and we continued. Paul lost next and Barb watched closely as he stood and removed his boxers. A 7 inch hard-on popped out at her that was thick and standing straight up. Barb licked he lips and Paul posed for her.

Now the game was surely over. I went to the kitchen to get more drinks and when I came back I knew we had a new game.

Barb was sitting next to Paul rubbing his chest as she spoke to him. I watched as she rubbed her hand lower and lower down his chest until her had brushed his large purple knob. Paul then put his arm around her and drew her in for a kiss. She responded and started to kiss him passionately while her hand began to stroke his shaft.

Paul touched her breast and played with her nipple. It was only now I realized I wanted to see her fuck him. I removed my undies and walked over and put the drinks on the table. Barb saw me nude and continued stroking Paul while reaching out with her other hand to stroke my 6” cock. I moved closer and she sucked my cock into her mouth as I stood beside her. Paul by now had his hand on her crutch rubbing her pussy through her pants. She stopped sucking me and stood and removed her pants exposing her wet lips to Paul. He put a finger inside her and she kissed him hard. She then pulled away and took us both by the hand and led us to the bedroom.

We all lay on the bed and Barb got on her knees and began giving Paul her best head job. I got behind her and slipped straight into her hot cunt. I fucked her hard as she sucked the entire length of Paul’s cock into her mouth. Paul came quickly and then I unloaded inside her. After a short rest Paul was hard again and I watched as he climbed between her legs and push his thick cock into her. He fucked her hard with her legs wrapped around him for a good half hour before cumming deep in her. Barb had cum at least 5 times and was tired and we all fell asleep. I was woken an hour later by Paul fucking her again. Barb was cumming every couple of minutes and Paul was relentless. I drifted in and out of sleep but I heard Paul and Barb fucking at least five more times that night. In the morning Barb suggested he stay with us for the rest of his stay and it is that story that saw Barb become a true slut wife.