From Crash to Crush

Story Info
Car crash leads to other things.
16.6k words
48k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan Gray was a thirty-two year old contract computer networking expert. He spoke every major European language fluently. He had just gotten back from Paris setting up a network for a French bank chain. He was taking a well deserved rest. But things wouldn't be peaceful for long. He never saw the car run the red light. Before Evan knew it his airbag discharged and slammed him in the face. When all the moving parts came to a stop and the sound of crashing metal and breaking glass silenced, he was sitting across the intersection headed in the opposite direction he had been going. His head was reeling, his face hurting; something in his left knee didn't feel right.

Bystanders were soon at his window asking if he was all right. He shook his head and came back to reality. Evan could tell by the looks on the peoples' faces that he wasn't in the best of shape. He felt the warm blood run into his eyes. The police were there in no time. Soon an ambulance screamed onto the scene. A paramedic was looking him over. There was a nasty cut just at his hairline but nothing life threatening, it looked much worse than it was. The paramedic helped him from the car and walked him to the ambulance, he had an obvious limp. A young lady was already in it on a stretcher, her left arm in a splint, her head wrapped in a neck brace. She was gorgeous. The police were talking to witnesses as the ambulance tore out for the hospital.

The doctor looked Evan over and stitched his head; it only took four, then released him. He was hurting and started to call a cab to take him home. Then he thought of the young lady that he had hit. He checked at the desk and got her room number. They were going to keep her overnight for observation. She had a broken arm and a very bruised hip. They had taken x-rays and thought there might be some internal problems, they just wanted to make sure.

Evan rapped lightly on her door. A small pained voice beckoned him in. He pushed the door open slowly. This poor little thing looked like she had been in a wreck. Duh! He walked to her bedside.

"Hi, I'm Evan Gray, I think we met earlier on the street. We didn't have much time to get acquainted." He said trying to lighten the mood.

She giggled but groaned and quickly closed her eyes in obvious pain. Evan apologized for making her laugh and took on a more serious demeanor. He pulled a chair close to her bed and asked if he could sit down. She shook her head ok; her eyes still closed tight.

"I never saw you coming honey, I am so sorry you're hurt." He started. "Was your light red, I could have sworn I had the green?"

"I don't remember. I was on my way to an interview. I had a job interview this afternoon. Oh no I will never get the job now, they don't even know what happened to me." She said moaning. "Oh no, I didn't get insurance on the rental car either, I couldn't afford it. And the wreck was my fault? Oh no, I really blew it this time."

"Oh, I'm really sorry, can I do anything to help?" Evan asked.

"Could you get my purse and cell phone for me?" She said cringing in pain.

"Sure." He replied.

He got her purse and placed it on the bed beside her. She was lying on her right side, her left arm in a cast. She couldn't get her phone; she looked at Evan and asked him to get it out of her purse. There was a day planner with the phone number in it. He looked it up and put the phone to her ear for her suggesting he could hold the phone while she talked. She shook her head no and decided to wait until later. There was no use calling now, she was sure the job was history. Evan asked her what her name was and who it was she was supposed to talk to. His heart went out to this hurting little beauty.

"Sally Pierce. I was supposed to see a Sally Pierce." She answered. "I'm Teresa Brady."

Evan dialed the number. When the secretary answered he asked for Sally Pierce. When Sally came on the line he began to explain Teresa's absence. She was in the hospital, she had been in a wreck, she was ok, but she wouldn't be able to make the interview. Sally told Evan she had tossed the girl's file and forgot about her when she missed her interview. She would pull the file and wait for Teresa to call her to reschedule. Then she asked whose fault the wreck was?

"Oh the wreck? It was the other driver's fault. They ran a red light and hit Teresa's car on the driver's side." He told her, lying.

Teresa studied him with a puzzled looked. Hadn't he just told her that the wreck had been her fault? Was she that messed up that she couldn't remember the past few minutes? Maybe the drugs they had her on were really good ones. She didn't have the mental capacity to think about it. Evan assured Sally that Teresa would be calling in the next few days. Sally told him to tell her there was no rush, to get feeling better, the job wasn't being filled for at least a week.

There was a knock on the door, a policeman stuck his head through the door. When he saw Teresa and Evan at the bed he walked in. He started questioning her about the wreck. He had talked to witnesses and she had definitely run a red light causing the wreck. He needed her to sign the ticket and he would be on his way. Evan took the ticket book from him.

"You have things mixed up officer. I ran the red light, not her. The wreck was my fault not hers. I don't know who you talked to but it was my fault." Evan looked at Teresa she was looking at him more puzzled now than ever.

The officer took Evan's license information and handed him the ticket. Evan signed it and the officer was on his way shaking his head. Evan made six figures a year this little girl obviously couldn't deal with the insurance and cost of this wreck as well as he could. He smiled at her. She smiled back and said thank you as her eyes closed.

They talked more. She had flown in yesterday, rented a car and had a room at the Motel 6 near the airport. She was putting everything she had saved into getting this job. She had passed the initial interview, the secondary interview and now she was on the verge of getting the job. Sally had made promising comments about her resume and she thought she had a better than even chance of getting it. Evan may have just saved her from losing it all. She was worried about the motel room. She had only paid through today. If she wasn't there tomorrow to check out what would they do with her things? Evan asked her to let him go and check her out and take her things to his house. He had tons of room and she would be welcome there as long as she needed to get her interview set back up. She objected at first, he had already gone above and beyond the call of duty. He convinced her with desperate pleading. He took her room key and headed for the motel.

He had the cab take him home and he got his second car and went to the motel, paid her bill and got her things. He put them in his guest bedroom. He made the bed and straightened up the room. He wanted it to be nice for her when she got there. He couldn't wait to get back to the hospital.

When he got back to her room she was silently balling her eyes out. Tear stains were on her pillow, she was holding the emergency room bill in her hand. She would sob and writhe in pain. Evan wondered how much his heart could break for this sweetie. She had reddish blonde hair down to her shoulders. Her face was pale she had a hint of freckles on her cheeks. He couldn't tell how she was built but she was slender from all the evidence. She had soft gentle blue eyes. She must be about five feet six inches. She looked to be between twenty-five and thirty. Evan took the bill from her and studied it. Hospitals were expensive places to stay these days.

"What am I going to do? I can't pay my motel bill let alone this?" She whimpered and sucked in a deep pained breath.

"Your motel is paid honey. And don't worry about this right now, we will take care of it. My insurance should cover it for you anyway." He told her.

"No, Evan. I can't do that. You don't even know me. I'm not letting you pay this for me. You've already done more than you should. I just need to get home and forget I ever came here." She said feeling down and out.

Evan talked to her and made a few jokes. She didn't laugh much but she seemed to settle down and start letting things sink in. Things always looked brighter in the morning. Evan fed her at dinnertime. Evan stayed past visiting hours. The nurse chewed him out twice and told him to hit the road. They talked awhile longer, he didn't want to leave. He got up and took her hand and told her to sleep well and not to worry tonight, things would work out. He was nearly at the door.

"Evan, before you go, my back is driving me crazy. I have an itch and there's no way I can get to it. Could you help me?" She asked, no ulterior motives.

"Sure honey where does it itch?" He asked returning to her bedside.

He started scratching inside her hideous hospital gown between her naked shoulder blades. Lower she asked. He untied the first string and pulled the gown off her back. Her left arm was on her pillow, the soft curve of her breast showed slightly beneath her arm. He gently worked on her back. She directed him to the right spots and she would moan softly when he hit the mark. He scratched down to the next tie but she still needed him to scratch further down. He untied the next one and continued. He scratched across the small of her back, when his hand got to her left hip she grimaced in pain.

"Oh Evan stop! That hurts. What do I look like down there?" She asked.

Evan lifted her gown off her hip. Her tender soft white flesh faded to a deep purple on her hip. He could tell the left cheek of her bottom was black and blue also. He didn't lift her gown too high but as far down her thigh as he could see she was bruised badly. This would take some time to heal. But he couldn't help notice how gorgeous the sway of her back into her full firm hips and butt was.

"Oh you look...its very...(nice he thought)...bruised honey. Everything from you hip down looks very bruised." He told her.

He pulled the blanket to her waist covering her backside and continued to scratch her back. She was so delicate and her skin was so white and she had the cutest freckles on her shoulders. The nurse came in with Teresa's sleeping pill. She would need it tonight. The look she gave Evan would have killed lesser men. He smiled at her and hit the door quickly, telling Teresa he would be back in the morning. The nurse administered her medicine and tied her gown back.

When Teresa's eyes opened the next morning he was sitting there, waiting for her to wake up. She closed her sleepy eyes and smiled at him.

"Good morning Lancelot." She said.

"Lancelot?" He answered and smiled back.

"Or Gallahad, or Pallidan, or Ivanhoe, whatever your name, you are my knight in shinning armor. Thank you Sir Evan." She said.

Evan had seen the food cart in the hallway and Teresa smelled the aromas drifting through the air. She was hungry. Once again Evan fed her. She was able to roll onto her back this morning. She sat up in bed for him. He shared her coffee but the food wasn't really very appetizing. She would wince from time to time and shift in the bed. Her bruised body still aching immensely. When she had had enough he pushed the tray table away and just sat looking at her.

"I must look a mess." She said running her right hand through her disheveled hair.

"You look like you were in a wreck." He said smiling at her.

"Yeah, did you get the number on that truck by the way?" She joked.

"Yeah, it was me." He joked back.

They talked about the coming days and how they would work things, her staying with him. He would get her to her interview when she needed to. She questioned him about his work hours, he laid out his work schedule and she realized he worked for himself and could pretty much be where he needed to be whenever he was needed. He didn't have another scheduled trip for two weeks. He would take care of her until then. She would be much better by then, all would be fine.

He questioned her on informing family of her demise and she told him she didn't have any family, except for an old aunt and uncle back east but they were of no concern. Something in him felt good to be there for her but something felt bad knowing she didn't have anyone in the world to care for her. Well he cared for her now and he would be here for her, taking care of her every need.

About ten in the morning the doctor came blasting into the room without so much as a hello. He asked her how she felt. All in all she was doing ok. He told her there would be no lasting effects and she could schedule an appointment to have the cast looked at in about six weeks. They would decide then whether to remove it or leave it on.

"You're dismissed." He said as he blew back out the door.

Evan and Teresa just sat and looked at each other for several seconds. Then Evan got up slapping his hands on his knees and started gathering her things. There was blood on her clothes and Evan had thought to bring her a robe figuring that she wouldn't be putting clothes on anyway. Nothing was going over that hip and Evan didn't find anything in her suitcase that would work to wear in her condition. He pulled a new robe from a bag and handed it to her as she slide out of the bed. He bought it several months ago and hadn't worn it. Luckily it would fit for a man or a woman.

"For me?" She asked smiling.

"Yes indeedy." He answered, smiling back at her.

Evan helped her out of bed and slipped the robe over her cast as she put her other arm in the sleeve. It was a little big, fitting loosely, but it was ok. He didn't have any slippers to fit her so she went bare footed. An orderly came in with a wheelchair. She took a seat holding her things in her lap and Evan followed them down the hall. A nurse met her at the desk and had her sign some more papers. More money she didn't have she thought to herself.

Evan ran ahead when they got to the first floor. He raced to the parkinglot and got his car. He pulled to the circular exit drive and got out and helped her in. She was in obvious pain as he lifted her into the car. She rolled to her right side and almost sat with her back to him. He got her home as quick as he could, she needed to be more comfortable as soon as possible.

He pulled into the drive and opened the garage door. He lived in a three bedroom brick home. It was nice. He wrapped her arm around his neck and eased her into the house. He made his way to a large couch, sat her down and lifted her feet onto it laying her down. She was aching from the ride home. She let out a deep sigh and closed her eyes. Evan had a message on his machine. He needed to go take care of a little job for a client. He would only be gone for an hour or so. She assured him she would be alright. She fell asleep soon after he left.

When he returned she was standing at his picture window gazing out into his manicured backyard. She turned slowly and smiled at him. He put his briefcase on the dining room table, disappeared for a second then joined her.

"I like your place, this is nice. And your backyard is so pretty." She said.

"Well thank you, I think you need something pretty in your life right now don't you?" He asked.

"Oh I think so, with all the ugliness of the last twenty-four hours." She said sighing but still smiling.

"Hey, Teresa, let me show you your room!" Evan said excitedly.

"Ok." She said.

She was walking better now that she had rested. Her room was sunny. Evan had bought flowers and put in her room to welcome her. The room smelled so fresh. She loved it. It had a decidedly masculine feel but she liked it, it was nice. Her things were on the bed, she hadn't brought a lot with her. She held up her ruined dress and sighed.

"This was the only decent dress I brought with me, I just needed it for the interview." She looked so disappointed.

Evan reached into the closet and pulled out a dress as close to hers as he could find. He had taken her things from the hospital last night. He had taken time to go by the mall while out taking care of his client earlier. He took the dress to a store and asked a saleslady to get as close to it as she could. She had done a good job. Teresa held it up and looked in the mirror shaking her head and looking at Evan.

"You're too much. When did you have time to do this? You were at the hospital first thing this morning." She said amazed.

"Just a minute ago while I was out, do you like it? I didn't want you worrying about it, I didn't see anything else in your things that you could wear to an interview." He asked anxiously. "If it isn't right we can go shopping later."

"It's perfect Evan, it couldn't be better. I like it better than my old one; it looks great. You're one wonderful thoughtful man Evan, thank you again. If you had a dollar for every time I have thanked you in the past day you could pay all my bills." She laughed, pain crossed her face once again.

She sat down on the bed holding her side. She closed her eyes and started to lay back on the bed. Evan took her feet once more and helped her. He sat on the bed beside her and held her hand. It took so little to cause her pain. Funny, her broken arm didn't hurt as bad as her bruises, at least not yet. She rolled onto her side and looked up at him. She slowly closed her eyes and seemed to be more at ease.

She still had her robe on but just draped over her shoulder on her left side. He laid down beside her, his face to her back and pulled the robe off her shoulder and began to gently rub her back. That stupid gown would have to go soon but for now it was the most sensible apparel she had. She fell asleep. As much as he wanted to lift her robe and check out this hot little bottom he resisted. The thought of taking advantage of her put a sour taste in his mouth. He got up when she was asleep and went to the kitchen. What would he fix for dinner tonight?

Evan was busy cutting vegetables for a salad; the smell of something wonderful was cooking in the oven. She yawned and stretched her right arm and shrugged her shoulders.

"Something smells good Evan, what is it?" She asked smiling.

"Pork chops. I hope you like them." He answered continuing with his salad.

"Umm, I do." She took a seat on a stool at the bar looking into the kitchen.

She watched as he danced around the kitchen like he belonged there. Doing this and doing that. He was experienced in this place. She was amazed to watch him work.

When dinner was on the table he pulled her chair out and sat her. He would normally have a nice white wine but he decided that in her fragile state she better stay as sober as possible. She said she would normally drink a glass of wine but she agreed with him this time. They had iced tea. Everything was perfect Teresa thought. The chops were wonderful, Evan had cut Teresa's up for her. The salad was great. She was hungrier than she thought. She hadn't had a lot to eat the past two days. She ate until she couldn't eat another bite. Evan loved watching her. She needed her strength. And the way her mouth moved as she chewed was intoxicating to him. Funny how little things like that can strike you in a big way.

They retired to the living room and sat and talked for hours after dinner. She was applying for an assistant editor's position with a local publication. She was excited about getting the job and moving here, especially now that she had met Evan. Teresa was feeling better all the time. She would shuffle on the couch to get comfortable. When the pain got too intense Evan got her some pain pills the hospital had sent home with her. She was off to Lala land in no time. She would laugh at the slightest joke. Evan took advantage to make her laugh, hoping not to cause her any more pain. They talked and laughed for another hour.