From Curious to Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpl
cpl
174 Followers

"Clean that up too," she said and pointed at the cum on my legs. "I'm going to see our friends out."

Ally saw them to the foyer and exchanged goodbyes. She hugged each of them and promised to call or send an email. Had she exchanged contact information with them? Did I miss it? I felt panicky, but cleaned up my own mess, trying to hold it together just another minute longer.

She closed the door after them and walked back through the room on her way to the bedroom. "We'll talk about this tomorrow," she said as she passed. "Sleep out here tonight."

* * *

I barely slept, despite being fairly intoxicated and completely mentally drained, but I got up when she did. We showered (separately) and packed with very little communication. It wasn't until we were on the road home, till we really talked.

"You know," Ally said, out of the blue. "This changes everything."

"What do you mean," I asked while trying to concentrate on the road. "What does it change?"

"Everything," she purred. I glanced over to see her smiling as she looked out the window at the passing landscape. "I always knew that that was who you were."

I swallowed, trying to clear the now familiar lump in my throat.

"I just didn't know if I could get on board with it." She laughed as she reached over and pinched my cheek. "Baby, this is going to be so much fun," she said. "Mostly for me."

cpl
cpl
174 Followers